In a Major Batman Universe Mood (F for M)

Started by MissRoziel, July 20, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

I am on such a DC high, now admittedly I really really really want some one to play scarecrow for me.  I have a plot in mind, but~ I have plots for others stories to.

I play OCs yes BUT, I will also play cannon. You scratch my back I scratch yours sort of deal :)  Not only that but playing more then one character helps make a story last longer.

I am a fly by my pants player.  I have starter plots or character set ups, then I like to let the game flow organically from there, see how we build on it!  I wanna see what you got :)

As you can tell I'm not a stickler for grammar.  Shit happens.  I've never been good at it,  and I even mess up with spelling, even with spell check.  Like I said, shit happens.  don't stress, If I can read your post and know whats happening, you're fine, all I ask in not 733t speech.  it gives me a headache.

So should we get to plots?  most of these are character set ups, so we can mix and match :) (So if you like character A for me to play but you'd prefer to play Joker instead of bane.  That's fine :))

I Am Super Craving
Wraith:  a ghostly figure witnessed around Gotham lately she has been actively rescuing people. Dr. Crane the Scarecrow, however isn't taking this to well.  How dare some ghostly wanna be steal his spotlight as a terror in Gotham?! Wraith however isn't actually a ghost but a woman who can make herself intangible at will allowing her to pass through walls, float, and avoid getting hurt by things like fire.  The problem is, she believes no one actually remembers her so she has a complex about being forgotten.

Other characters
Angel:  A winged meta Human with a habit for saving people.  she wasn't originally going to fight people, it wasn't her bag, she was more then, stop the car cash, save people from the collapsing balcony sort of hero.  but when she stumbles on a deal going down involving Two face and she, by pure luck, manages to actually beat him.  now her name is out there and even worse, some stupid journalist caught the whole thing on video, so plenty of other bad eggs are coming out to try and get a lick in on gothams unexpected new hero.  (I see this working with either two face, trying to get even for that loss.  Or preferably, Penguin.  I have a fondness for old TAS penguin with his Bird obsession. :) )

Rei-ki: Created to be a line of defense should heros like Superman ever go rouge, rei-ki unfortunately was taken off rotation because of her instability (Basically she didn't like being treated like shit)  After destroying the facility where she was constructed she began to wander the US rescuing people.  since all her life her training and education has been about saving people.  But being a shut in she's not to good at knowing whose bad and whose good.  so when she sees batman 'interrogating' a petty thug she attacks him thinking he's the Villein... Oops.

Ada/Adele:  He hated her... he loved her... he wanted to peel the skin off her face like an apple, to pluck out those ever staring eyes.... they called him a monster, but rge real monster where creatures like her.
There is a woman in arkham who is disconnected and no one can figure out why. What is it about her?  She admitted herself. A former psychiatrist she has entered the asylum to save her own mind. A mind that can read others. Her purpose?  To try and silence the craziest mind she has ever heard.

I have other ideas but these are the ones I most wanna play.  However!  If you have an idea Please PM me I'd love to hear them and talk it out :)

PM ME IF INTERESTED :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

MissRoziel

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

MissRoziel

Updated,  bumping as I have some openings :)

MissRoziel

I finished a story and lost a partner so two game slots have opened please PM me :)