Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torioto

"That's great, where do you live?" I ask as I get on my car and start the engine. I receive the directions and get on my way.

I knock on the door and Clair opens it.
"I brought pop-corn" I announce grinning.

AAA111

She laughs as she lets him in
"Come on in..what kind of movie do you want to watch?"
She asks as she leads him over to the movie rack showing him over 100 different movies she has.

torioto

'Oh my god this girl is rich' I tell myself as I look into the house. I pick a random movie from the seemingly ilimited movie supply.
"I though you were choosing but I'll pick this one"

To my surprise the movie turns out to be PS. I love you. I put it back quickly and pick another one. It's the Notebook. I groan as I put it back in again. "Yea you better choose for me. I donn't mind"

AAA111

She laughs.

"We can do whatever else you want..so i heard you got back together with your ex. that is what ron was saying" she says as she sits down on the couch.

She pats the seat next to her

torioto

"I'm not sure anymore," I sit next to her " but please just don't mention her anymore ok?" I look at her and see that she a great body.

AAA111

I decide to text you "Honey...can you please come over? I need help studying for this chem test and you were always so good at chem and helping me study..please"

She smiles at him and asks him
"So what do you wanna do tonight?"

torioto

My cell phone rings. Clair has a curious face. "Texts..." I tell her asking her for a second.
"I need some time for myself tonight, Alex. I went to a friend's house. I'll help you tomorrow morning if you want."
Now I feel guilty. I don't really want to be here anymore. I feel the urge to leave here and help Alex, I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding. If Alex found out where I was then I WOULD be in real trouble. What was I going to do with Clair now? I go back to her with a confused face.
"Whatever you want, Clair, maybe you are better at choosing movies than I am."

AAA111

Clair looks at him "You ok? You seem kind of confused and what not" she asks him
"Never mind..my test is tomorrow morning. just never mind" i text you back
I lean back in my bed thinking about him and wondering what he is doing. Missing him and thinking that she may have screwed up really big and may have lost him for good

torioto

"Don't worry about it. No, on second thought yea, I'm a bit confused and I need something to take my mind off things. I need you to help me with that."

AAA111

"Well do you wanna talk about it or what do you wanna do?" she asks you.

Alex is back at her apartment studying for her chem test but she is finding it hard to do so. She just can not keep her mind off of Shane and where he is and what he is doing and how she feels about him

Text to Shane "I'm sorry again..just wanted to tell you i'm sorry and that i love you very much. all i think about is you and i can't study..where are you by the way" I ask inquring hoping he doesn't take it as being bossy or trying to get him caught in a lie because she is just wondering.

torioto

"No,  just let's do something. Anything. Don't make me choose either, I cant make right decisions right now" I say as I read the text and reply "Sorry, I'm far, and I really need to get my mind off things. We'll talk tomorrow."

AAA111

"Well let's see what can we do" she says as she sits down on the couch next to you and smiles at you as she holds your hand

Alex gets really jealous thinking he is with someone else. "Just answer me this are you with another girl right now?" She hopes she is not sounding too bitchy or controlling.

torioto

"Yes my FRIEND is female, is that a problem? Please I need some time to myself and you aren't helping. I'm turning off my cell now. C U tomorrow"
I am getting a little angry at all the text bombing I'm getting so I turn off my my cell.
"No more distractions. Where were we?"

AAA111

She moves over closer to you as she nibbles on your neck "I think we were about right here..who was that by the way" she asks as she continues nibbling on  your neck

Alex is sitting at her apartment freaking out that he is with another girl. She really hopes that he is not doing something that would be considered cheating. She really doesn't want to get hurt again but she doesn't even know if they are still a couple or if they had broken up.

torioto

I look at her with a curious face, studying her, and I say "My girlfriend".

AAA111

She looks at him confused "What? I thought you broke up with her?? What the hell did you come here for then?" She asks getting annoyed.

torioto

"I told you I need to take my mind off things"

AAA111

"Well that is what I was trying to do..I don't understand how you want me to do that. That is what I was trying to do" She tells you.

Alex is sitting at her computer desk studying for her chemistry test and has her away up "studying for chem..not sure about me and shane anymore"

torioto

"Maybe I better leave..." I say standing up.

AAA111

"I thought you wanted to hook up or something..I mean I'm here and up for that if you want to" she asks looking at you

Alex goes to her bed and gets under the coves studying for chemistry using her notecards. For a few minutes her mind is concentrated on the chemistry material and not on what shane is or is not doing at the current moment.

torioto

"I told you I'm not making the best decisions today." I say as I leave the house. I get on the car, turn on the phone and drive to Alex's house.

AAA111

I am laying in bed just about to doze off to sleep..holding my phone thinking about texting shane but realizing that he told he needs his space tonight so she is going to respect the decision that he has made. He is just hoping that nothing happens that could hurt their relationship. She likes to push people away because she doesn't feel like she is ever going to be good enough for a guy, let alone Shane.

torioto

"Baby, I can talk now" I send Alex a text

AAA111

"What now I'm baby huh..where were you tonight?" I ask you getting worried and kind of jealous.

Under the covers scared that she is pushing him away but she does not know what else to do. She meant it kind of sarcastically the first part at least but doesn't think that he will notice the sarcasm at all.

torioto

"The reason I left you at the pizza was because I wanted to make you happy"