Plot Driven Romantic Taboo Roleplay [M Seeking F]

Started by DarrenHX, April 06, 2013, 12:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarrenHX

Good day everyone.

I'm seeking a detailed and creative partner for short term or a long term romantic incest themed roleplay. I prefer plot over smut although I enjoy a fair deal of smut to be present. I'm looking at exploring the Taboo Nature of the relationship where both partners know it's wrong but somehow cannot control themselves.

Please note, I prefer getting to know my partner and discussing the story before we start playing and also during the play. This helps in keeping the story interesting and active ...

A few points on my On and Off and the sort of plays I am looking forward to.

What I enjoy

• I'm seeking a partner from the opposite sex.
  • Detailed and creative thinking is a must.
  • Should be able to converse in English well enough for me to understand.
  • I enjoy a good background story and character development.
  • I enjoy lots of flirting and teasing.
  • Visual roleplays are a big turn on.
  • I'd prefer a partner who is into long term roleplays.
  • I love  scenes/stories  that develops gradually.

Definitely a NO!

• No one liners!!
  • I'm not into  fetishes like pissing, blackmail, rape etc. I'm ok with a little bit of force .
  • No underage.
  • No creatures/animals
  • No bondage
  • No violence

As for pairings, I'm interested in the following (In order of preference)

1. Mom/Son
2. Aunt/Nephew
3. Dad/Daughter
4. Bro/Sis
5. Uncle/Niece (Occasionally)
6. Step mom/Stepson (Occasionally)
7. Teacher/Male Student (Occasionally)
8. Teacher/Female Student (Occasionally)

If you share similar interests , please feel free to PM and we can discuss further.

I'll be posting summaries of the some stories I had in mind in the replies below

Please note, this is not the final scene and can be modified to suit both of our fantasies.I'm just posting these ideas to show you the direction I'm heading

Will be adding more stories soon, please watch this Space
Cheers :)

DarrenHX

Pleasure Island  [Mother/Son]

Pairings : Mother/Son

Background : Darren, 22 years old works as a Marine biologist on a remote island. He had been giving up for adoption after he was born to a wealthy family. He had a great upbringing , great life and lots of girlfriends. Even though he was happy, he felt empty not knowing who is biological mother was. 

Marianna 38 years old, works as a waitress  lives with her current boyfriend. She was pregnant when she was 16 and was forced to give up her son for adoption as she could not afford to take care of him. She's been through 2 marriages and many relationships. She's given up on finding the perfect man and is with her current boyfriend, just because she does not want to be alone. As she grew older, she started to  curious as to how her son was doing and regrets for giving him up.

Plot : Darren, somehow manages to find out who his biological mother is. He gets her number and somehow gets the courage to contact her. He was not sure whether he was doing the right thing, but  things go great. Over the next couple of days they call each other regularly and get to know each other realizing that they have a lot in common.

Marianna tells Darren that she would like to see him. As Darren is busy with his internship work, he invites her for  a couple of days to the Island. Marianna agrees , and flies down to meet him.

On the island, as they spend time together, they start getting attracted towards each other. They know its wrong and Taboo, and they try to keep their distances but their desires grow stronger everyday

Pics of what the mom would look like

PIC1

PIC2

PIC3

PIC4

Starting Point : We could start from the first phone call or from the time where we meet on the Island

Please note, this is not the final scene and can be modified to suit both of our fantasies.

DarrenHX

Pleasure Island [Brother/Sister]

Pairings : Brother/Sister

Background : Darren, 25  years old works as a Marine biologist on a remote island. He left home around 19 when his mom remarried and had his new step dad with whom he had a lot of differences moved in . Darren is well settled, earning a good amount of money . He is a fitness freak and loves to keep himself fit. He is the oldest of 4 siblings, the others being his 18 year old real sister (Arianna ) and 22 year old twin step sisters(Michelle and Mishka).He keeps in touch with Arianna, often talking over the phone (This happens way before the  internet was easily accessible).

Arianna 18 years old, just finished graduation and is on her vacations . She's been having difficulty adjusting with her step dad and step sisters as well.. They often bully her , call her slut  etc. Her step dad of late has been making sexual advances towards her, and her mom has been un-supportive  and ta times accusing her of lying.  Arianna had a crush on her brother when she was younger. At that time she was a dokry little girl with braces , glasses and small breasts. She would often get jealous of my girlfriends.

Plot : Arianna cannot take it anymore. She calls Darren crying and tell him that she wants to run away. Darren asks his baby sister to live with him for a while till she can manage on her own. Arianna agrees.  Darren has been depraved of sex living on the island. He occasionally used to bang a few co workers and a couple of prostitutes when he goes to the mainland.  But now he's bored of it.

Arianna had involved into this stunning nymph with large breasts, great figure who makes head turn. When Darren first sees her, he knows that she's no longer his little baby sister he used to know ....

Warning NSFW
PIC

Starting Point : We could start from the  phone call or from the time where we meet on the Island

Please note, this is not the final scene and can be modified to suit both of our fantasies.

DarrenHX

Not what I was expecting [Aunt/Nephew]

Pairings : Aunt/Nephew

Background : Darren, 22 years old lives in his own apartment in the city. He studies in college and also does a bit of freelancing jobs. He earns quite well and spends most of his time going to clubs, drinking and occasionally getting high. He is  currently dating a girl and not too happy with her as she is overly attached and demanding most of the time.

Diane 33 years old has been a house wife most of her life. She lives in a small town with her drunk husband. Her husband lost his job and now sits at home . Whatever money was saved he spends on gambling and drinks. Diane, frustrated with him, decides to look for a job. She ends up getting a job in the same city where Darren lives.

Plot : Darren's mom ask's him to accommodate his aunt(her sister) for a couple of days till she manages to find her own place. Darren has never met is aunt before and is not too convinced of the idea of having his aunt stay over, especially considering she's his mom's sister. He know's that he will lose his freedom and has to restrict whatever he used to do. After a lot of convincing, Darren finally agrees to accommodate her.

When she shows up , Darren sees that his aunt is a beautiful young woman. After spending a few hours with her, he realizes that she's a fun loving person as he is. They start going to clubs drinking etc.. together and realize that they have a lot in common.

Diane

DarrenHX