The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia

is a cutie with good-boy looks.

Mr Bigglesworth

Is also very cute, and innocent looking.

Tricia

looks experienced and sexy at the same time

Insanityenviesme

has pretty skin and a cool shirt and nothing else? ^^
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

Is a bad bad naughty man... :P

Mr Bigglesworth

Is more naughty than she looks.

Insanityenviesme

seems to fit that description too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

Mr Bigglesworth

Enjoys hanging with the "naughty crowd".

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Tricia

is having a lot of fun with this games!

Insanityenviesme

wants in on his games -eyebrow wiggle-
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

may be unaware of how much someone's giggling right now!

Mr Bigglesworth

Wonders what her shirt says.

Tricia

is secretly planning a trip to China because he loves it! ~wink~

Insanityenviesme

is one totally awesome and occasionally giggle-fit struck winky!
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

is one of the persons making “someone” giggle again and again

Insanityenviesme

is so totally not that "someone"... is she?
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

might be a good detective by asking the right questions! (maybe with a little bit of a push too)

Insanityenviesme

is a delicious mystery he'd love to sink his teeth into (you decide if I mean that literally or not ;) )
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

really loves to tease for pure fun (which is a good thing!)

Insanityenviesme

should tease back (which is an even better thing ;) )
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

looks like he needs to be teased! :)

Tricia

loves to tease teases that tease teases that also love to flirt for fun!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity