News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Three ladies take a bath in the KFC dish sink...

Started by Vekseid, December 11, 2008, 11:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

...why?

QuoteA trio of Anderson girls are in hot water with their fast-food employer for dipping themselves into the sink used to clean dishes.

One of the girls bathing in the sink at the Anderson Kentucky Fried Chicken posted the photos on the Internet and after management learned of them, all three were suspended today, said Cheri, assistant manager at the restaurant. She declined to give her last name.

It's nice to know that getting your fifteen minutes is not terribly difficult in this day and age. I suggest trying to find a better one though : )

Caeli

I question their sanity. There are prettier and more comfortable places you could take a bath >>;;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

The Overlord

This hardcore WTF moment brought to you by America's Lowest Common Denominator.

Nice to know if I go to KFC I might not just get sucky chicken, but an aftertaste of thighs or breasts from these local heifers.  :-X

Ket

Seriously now.  What would compel someone to dunk themselves into the sink at a fast food restaurant?  Besides the 15 minutes of internet fame.  Ick.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

The Overlord

Quote from: Ket on December 12, 2008, 02:26:47 AM
Besides the 15 minutes of internet fame. 

For some, I suspect this is all the motive they need.

Yes, they actually are that pointless as human beings.

Captain Maltese

I must be the only one here whose first though was 'where can I see those pics'?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

CassandraNova

Yick!  just about sums up my reaction to the sentiment.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Moondazed

Captn, you can see the pictures if you click on the link for the gallery :)  Not that I think they're worth a look... but I thought you'd like to know.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

The Overlord

Quote from: Captain Calico on December 12, 2008, 06:35:06 AM
I must be the only one here whose first though was 'where can I see those pics'?

I must admit a curiosity to see them in a macabre sort of way, sort of like watching a bad traffic accident, but then I got that same reaction when I've stepped into a Walmart on a busy day with everyone's greasy orc white trash kids running about...you can feel your DNA unraveling behind you like a cheap Chinese sweater, and eventually the monkey five steps back in the Darwin lineup passes you up with a grin.

Captain Maltese

I saw the pics on cnn ;D faces erased....but that water didn't look appealing to me at all.

The girls are fired now. I almost spelled fried, which would have been more KFC style ;D

Maeven

This story made Jimmy Kimmel tonight!

*loves Jimmy and Guillermo*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

The Overlord

Quote from: Captain Calico on December 12, 2008, 07:22:52 PM
I saw the pics on cnn ;D faces erased....but that water didn't look appealing to me at all.

Yeah, it looked rather brackish to say the least. And that means the girls either willingly jumped into it like that, or left it like that.

...and I'm not sure which is scarier.  :-X

Marguerite

-Smiles-

There was another incident at a Burger King where a man dunked himself in the dishwasher for his birthday. Somewhere around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iyN7Y-jJQ

Video of Mr. Unstable taking his birthday bath.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Mathim

Damn, they were cute. Why'd they have to ruin it by wearing bathing suits?

And I didn't know fast-food places had sinks big enough to freaking SWIM in. Or sinks at all...don't they use paper plates and wrapping and plastic silverware?

And this might be a coincidence but I just stopped at KFC/A&W Root Beer yesterday for some depression-relieving junk food so this article coming to my attention is a mixed surprise.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Aysleen

Yea, this happened not far from where I live, relatively speaking. 
Pretty sad what passes for entertainment in some of these smaller, more rural towns.
But at least the prank was 'harmless'.  They were girls, after all.  Had this been done by boys, it probably would have involved attempting to hold their breath under water while weighted down with cast iron skillets, or rigging up some kind of 'shark tank' using the fry baskets.  At least when girls do practical jokes they rarely put themselves into death defying positions or predicaments :P
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Zeitgeist

Mmmm, chicken.
Mmmm, girls.
Mmmm, chicken.

Oh please tell me there are photos  :'( ;D

Aysleen

There are photos, but nothing to get excited about :P
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: Aysleen on December 17, 2008, 02:43:05 PM
There are photos, but nothing to get excited about :P

Yeah, I found 'em.

Just think of the story possibilities! Oh sweet inspiration! ;D

<snark>

Paradox

Couldn't these morons have just done us all and favor and gone swimming in the deep fryer full of scalding hot oil instead?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Zeitgeist

Quote from: The Overlord on December 12, 2008, 06:15:49 PM
I must admit a curiosity to see them in a macabre sort of way, sort of like watching a bad traffic accident, but then I got that same reaction when I've stepped into a Walmart on a busy day with everyone's greasy orc white trash kids running about...you can feel your DNA unraveling behind you like a cheap Chinese sweater, and eventually the monkey five steps back in the Darwin lineup passes you up with a grin.

Toothy grin sir, toothy.

Brilliant!

Tonalberry

Quote from: Paradox on December 17, 2008, 02:48:51 PM
Couldn't these morons have just done us all and favor and gone swimming in the deep fryer full of scalding hot oil instead?

While they do seem to be the sort of dumb, vapid 17 year old girls I've gone to school with, I don't know if they're quite deserving of the Darwin Awards just yet.  See here: http://www.tiac.net/~cri_b/darwin/darwin.html

Idej

Quote from: Mathim on December 15, 2008, 04:42:03 PM
And I didn't know fast-food places had sinks big enough to freaking SWIM in. Or sinks at all...don't they use paper plates and wrapping and plastic silverware?

Not sure if this was answered, but yes all fast-food places have sinks.  I myself currently work at an Arby's that is in a Pilot Travel Center while making some money to support me through college.  The plastic trays that are given to you if you eat in the restaurants have to be washed, not only all of the cooking wear that is used to cook some of the food, the sauce bottles have to get washed before they get refilled, and a variety of other items.  And the sinks are pretty big.  I myself wouldn't want to take a dip in one.  That is utterly stupid I think.

The funny part is, is that right across the street is a Chevron station that has a KFC inside.

Zeitgeist

See I would be totally disgusted if we were talking a Burger King. Oddly, the fact it happened at a KFC tickles my fancy. The portent of such thoughts I continue to ponder.

The Overlord

Quote from: Tonalberry on December 18, 2008, 10:16:01 AM
While they do seem to be the sort of dumb, vapid 17 year old girls I've gone to school with, I don't know if they're quite deserving of the Darwin Awards just yet.  See here: http://www.tiac.net/~cri_b/darwin/darwin.html

Vapid, good word for it, as about 98.5% of girls that age tend to be. It's not a Darwin no, as I'm sure they're quite capable of passing on their genes.

...most likely with some punk with his arms covered with Skoal tattoos named Bubba.  :P