In a World of Vampires. (Open to all)

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

"You're welcome to sleep at my house of you like." He offered. "I don't typically sleep, so the bed is hardly used. It's also outfitted for Vampric needs. If you don't have a place to stay, just let me know." He said.

Katrina

Well, I suppose we could swing by and see if my haven is still standing.  If not, I'll take you up on your offer.  Of course...we need transportation to do that.

Dunnuck

"Alright. I'm on it." He said. He pulled out his phone and dialed. He looked over to Megan and said "Being as old as I am, money sort of accumulates." He waited for someone to answer. "Yeah it's me." He began. "Need a car. What? Oh that? You mean the low profile? No, no. No, it's fine I think. No, some asshole blew it up, it wasn't mine, though. Yeah. Mage. Not important. What kind? Uh, let me ask." He turned his attention to Megan. "Anything specific?" He asked.

Katrina

She raised her brow a bit.  He was letting her choose?  She smiled some.  "Mustang Shelby Cobra?"  She grinned a bit.

Kraven Trollsbane

"you know Chris i think you and i got off on the wrong foot. care to forget the unpleasantness." i offered my hand to shake. "and if youd rather i can easily fly more than just myself?" i offered lightly. i wasnt trying to intrude but considering what happened earlier i was thinking they might need my help if they were attacked in force again
 A&A

Katrina

Megan smiled at the gesture made by the mage and he did have a point.  She herself didn't even have another clip to her colt 45 and everyone knows you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.  She looked to Chris to see if he could let by gones be by gones or if he was one of those typical males who let pride rule his head.

Dunnuck

Chris glared at the man for a second. He stared at the man's hand, knowing that he killed someone who was merely a guard. Everyone makes mistakes. Chris' hands weren't exactly clean either. He stood and accepted the handshake. "You are welcome in the car." He said. "Who was that?" Came Chris' friends' voice over the phone. "Remember that asshole I told you about? Him." He said, a smile spreading to his lips as he teased the mage. The insult was no longer meant as offensive, just teasing.  "Get a Mustang Shelby Cobra. Don't have one? Purchase it, then. An hour? That's fine. Buy it from one of the Vampric manufacturers." He said, hanging up the phone. "You don't need to fly everywhere, you know." He said too the mage. "Sometimes its good just to relax and drive a bit. I insist."

He took a sip of the liquor and cast a glance at the mage. "How old are you?" He asked.

Kraven Trollsbane

"A drive sounds just fine." i replied "well this body is only 25, but when i became the contractor and gained my power i gained knowledge reaching back thousands of years, so you could say im kind of like you in that regard." i smiled "well we have an hour shall we have some fun for a bit then." i turned and called to the waitress that passed. "a bottle of your best vodka please." i handed her about 500 dollars "keep the change" i wasnt showing off i just knew that the best vodkas were almost 400 a bottle.
 A&A

Dunnuck

He shook his hands dissmissively. "Im only in my four hundreds." He lied. By now, he was an expert at lying. Even magic couldn't detect a lie from him.

Katrina

She smiled and relaxed now that the tension was gone.  SHe chuckled a bit.

"Looks like I'm the baby of the group." She said.

She'd always been the youngest.  Even in her old sabbat pack she had been the youngest.

Kraven Trollsbane

"well you know age isn't everything." i say dryly. the waitress comes over with my bottle of vodka "ooh this is good stuff." i take the bottle and three shot glasses of the tray and set them on the table. " do you guys want some?" i asked feigning seriousness. i wouldnt need three shot glasses if it was just for me. i went ahead and poured three shots anyway.
 A&A

Katrina

Megan tilted her head a bit.

"I've never had vodka.  Strongest thing I have had is rum and coke. But I'll try it."

Dunnuck

Chris took the glass and downed it's contents. "Taste expensive." He commented. "You should see some of what I have. Real vintage." He sat the glass down and checked his phone, sending a quick text message. "Have you ever heard of Cruor Perussi?" Chris asked. "One of the most infamous vampires. He traveled around the world for over a thousand years, viciously preying on the innocent in his quest for blood. Satisfaction. He had a nemesis, another Vampire who hunted him down most of his life. It's a tale told over and over again. Some think it's just myth." He put away his phone. "Some people believe he never existed. He was terrifying, evil, and ruthless. His hunter chased him down in Iceland and finally vanquished him, they say. Took his head right from his body and ripped out the fangs." he laughed. "Personally, I am one of the ones that think it is just myth. Sounds a bit far fetched. If you ask me."

Kraven Trollsbane

"cant say i have, i didnt know vampires existed till one killed my sister." i downed the vodka and poured Chris and i another shot. Megan was still looking at hers.
 A&A

Dunnuck

"Most of the fictitious stories of vampires in horror and night stories branch of him. Exaggerated stories, mostly." He said, downing the next.

Ink Slinger

Kayliegh was pulling the elastic tie from her hair as she walked into the bar.  She let her brunette hair with a sigh and ruffled it a bit.  Next she untucked the obviously starched white button down blouse she wore and removed the black tie.  She'd just finished a long shift at a swank restaurant and wanted nothing more than a few shots to wind down on before heading the few blocks home.  This had been her ritual since Nate had been promoted and became an absolute pain in her arse.

She headed straight for the bar and in soft, southern lilt ordered a whiskey straight up.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Dunnuck

Chris looked over to the woman who had just walked in. She was...different from everyone else. In appearance. She was bright. When everything else was dark. "Hello there." Chris said, his accent still not letting up and still british.

Kraven Trollsbane

i noticed immediately when the air current changed, i turned and watched a woman enter the bar. i think she was human. im surprised she knew the place
 A&A

Katrina

Megan's eyes followed the woman as she entered.  Doing a quick aura scan revealed what Megan suspected.  Human.  Probably one of the few people in the lion's den so to speak that had a real beating heart.

Ink Slinger

Kayleigh looked around and when she realized the man had spoken to her she replied with a polite, "Hello."  And a smile. 

It wasn't really that she knew about the bar, but had happened upon a few nights ago after a double that had her typically bright, perky mood dark and storm.  She grew up in Atlanta and knew sometimes the least appealing bars were the best place to go unwind.   On her first trip in she'd been generally left alone aside from the few surprised stares, so she'd come back.

Dunnuck

"What brings a girl like you to a place like this?" He asked in his suave, soprano voice. He looked around for a moment. "Interesting contrast." he said, looking at the scenery against her clothes.

Ink Slinger

Of all the tired pick up lines... she thought.  "The whiskey is good and I don't have my boss breathing down my neck while I unwind." She shrugged as she answered him honestly.  "Kind of stumbled on this little place the other night.  It was quiet.  I like quiet."

Kraven Trollsbane

i watched as Chris smooth talked the human girl, was he jonesing  for a snack. well its not my business what working class girl gets her neck bit.
 A&A

Dunnuck

He let out a short laugh. "Was." He said. "The world is anything but quiet. You just have to listen." He told her, an amused smile on his face. He turned his attention away from her and poured himself another shot of the scotch. He laughed again, recalling what he said. " 'What brings a girl like you to a place like this'." he repeated in a laugh. "I assure you the question was literal; no other intention other than wondering what someone as..." He looked at her outfit. "Bright as you is doing in a place as dark as this. I think it is a perfectly reasonable question, don't you? The contrasting colors, anyways." he shrugged. "It will be silent again here soon, don't you worry about that." he said, finally downing the other glass of scotch.

Ink Slinger

"I didn't mean to be cold." She signaled for another whiskey.  "I do apologize for my rudeness.  It did sound a lot like a cheesy come on line." She wrinkled her nose.  "And this outfit, well it's what's required by my employers.  If I had any say the black and white drab motif would have to go."