Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

I'm done accidentally choking to near death because of you and your funky fetishes. I'm done, and I'm taking the kids.

Stone

You don't even try to hide all the smoke coming out of your ears anymore, do you? Collect your things.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Rolo

Brudda you be chokin da life outta me...  gotta bounce!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Flower

I told you to warm your hands before you touch my fine ass! It's over.

Rolo

Lmao!  You do more dancing on your feet than you do in bed!  Gotta shuffle on outta here...  ;)  but im keeping Jewel!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Queen of spades

Sorry honey, i'm leaving you. The person above you is way better in bed!
~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

Rolo

Oh yeah?  Well I gotta bottle of lube with your name on it...Wait...oh shit!  Baby I'm sorry....

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Stone

Should've known Rolo was short for rolls over and zzzs. G'bye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jazra

You always had me catching my breath. It's like I couldn't get enough oxygen to my brain when you were around. Actually, literally, I can't breath when you're around. So as sexy as those big hands are (and you realize when I saw big and hands, I'm not actually talking about your hands but other ... well, you get the idea ... and yes, ladies, when I say BIG, I mean you know, fucking enormous), I'm going to have to end our relationship before I pass out again.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Stone

Quote from: Jazra on January 28, 2014, 07:10:03 AM
You always had me catching my breath. It's like I couldn't get enough oxygen to my brain when you were around. Actually, literally, I can't breath when you're around. So as sexy as those big hands are (and you realize when I saw big and hands, I'm not actually talking about your hands but other ... well, you get the idea ... and yes, ladies, when I say BIG, I mean you know, fucking enormous), I'm going to have to end our relationship before I pass out again.

Dammit. Let's sleep on it. O:)

Queen of spades

I need a less restrictive relationship! (outside of sex I mean! ;))
~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

abandoneddolly

I'm sorry its just your high heels, do you have to wear them everywhere even to bed. You stab me in your sleep. I think I need to find a bed of my own.

Rave

So you finally came out of the closet...I'll gather my things and go.

-tear-

abandoneddolly

I,m sorry. Your just to hot, like really hot like smoke coming off your head hot.

ChicagoOkie

You just lay there when we have sex. I need someone who will at least during sex. I just can't.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Eclectic

Tyrhung

Hithertofore shalt nary a grain of mine life's sandglass be squandered upon thy Philistine presence.  Neither flowery speech, nor lover's whispers, nor devil's threats bind thy soul to mine, for thou hast succoured the ire of my disdain, and thou hast won it in abundance.

L8rz.

Shewolf

Alright, you're a great kisser but when we're not locking lips you just go on and on... Generally, you're a bit long-winded.
So, 'ta 'ta.

Jazra

What can I say,

You're a plot, story, and character development girl. I'm a clothes-off-first scene, on-my-knees, feel-the-friction bitch. Long term, we were never going to work ... but god, the memories!
Ons & Offs
Absences

JarsofPickles

Oh, what fun we had together... you tell the person you cheated on me with. I'm sick of you cheating and stealing my clothes to half-cover yourself while you seduce people by playing the piano and tell them that you wrote a song about them, when really it's the song you wrote about me.

Oh, and take that foul mattress with you.
<3

saphireMARIE

I cannot stay in a relationship where you are constantly looking back for Jazra to come back to you!
I am sorry but I can't take it.

Keaira

You know how jealous I can be yet you continue to strut around and pose half dressed. How do you think it makes me feel when other people are undressing you with their eyes?!

You know what? Forget it. As a matter of fact, forget me and keeping doing you. Because we're through!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

JarsofPickles

How dare you? You took everything I was! Everything I will be! Because you took my pickles! Ahh! It's over!
<3

Jazra

No matter how I tried, you would never open up to me. Running hot water over your lid, using a towel, tapping along your edges with a knife, you always stayed this closed off jar of pickles as far as I was concerned. So I ran away with the mustard bottle and we're off making little sandwiches together.

Ciao,

Jazra
Ons & Offs
Absences

Tyrhung

You make me feel really special when you squeeze me, but as of late, I can't help but make that embarrassing noise when you wrap your hands around me.  The mustard just doesn't come like it used to.  Tell the little sandwiches I love them, but it's just not the same anymore.