Free Browser based On-Line Game

Started by RubySlippers, December 15, 2007, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

This game is great has crisp mechanics, nice options and lots of depth and NO DOWNLOADS are needed. You start as a captain of a little ship and can do trade and other things to make credits and by a better ship. I was playing two days and already upgraded my ship after joining a faction.

One trick after your tutorial you should take the random options at the top your going to get a better more open place to grow than if you pick a specific race most of the time. I tried the other way and couldn't make any money it was far too developed...so started again.

www.pardus.at

Garreth

I read the title of this thread, and I thought, "If that's what you're looking for, then I have just the thing for you"

Came out you had it too.

I've been playing this game for the past two years. The community is very helpful, even to people not quite as literate as the average crowd here. Excellent roleplaying environment too, much better than anything I've seen on any other MMORPG. In pardus, there's still RP in the MMOPRG. Complete with in-game forum, and built in OOC and IC chat.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Garreth

Ah, two years after the first Pardus inspired spin-off, an excellent side scrolling top down space combat game, now comes the first Pardus themed Tower Defence game. Ideal for burning some spare time while your Action Points are charging.

Really, I cannot recommend this game enough to anyone even remotely interested in the genre. Very grown-up community, especially for an online MMORPG.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.