"There can be only one...Bat" [M for F, NC]

Started by Wraithlight, November 27, 2011, 05:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraithlight

Normally I try and be a little broader in my requests, but I’m feeling in the mood for a rather specific whim. As usual its rather centred around my passion for villains and vigelantes so if skin tight costumes and masks aren’t your thing then you may want to hit the back button and go find something a little more interesting :)

"There can be only One!"

She’s one of the ten richest people in the US, with a reputation as a fearless corporate raider and a ruthless businesswoman.  What no one even begins to suspect  however is that this fearless shark of the world of big business and high finance is also a ruthless vigilante, dispatching her own form of rough justice on the dark streets of the city. She wears the symbol of the Bat across the chest of her sleek costume and ensures it inspires as much fear in her city as it does in Gotham. Haughty and arrogant, her methods put her at odds with both the criminal world and the police.

This is not the 1960s though, and *The* Bat is equally cold and callous, with no time for interlopers.  His brusque orders to remove the symbol have not been met with compliance so this Batwoman is dealt with harshly. For all her supreme skills and experience she discovers she is no match for him, and to her shock, in the wake of her defeat he forces her to a shattering orgasm before leaving her bound for the cops to find.  If it appeals, perhaps the story can continue from their with her arrest and subsequent ordeal at the hands of the police.

I saw this as perhaps a short to medium term story, covering perhaps her first encounter with the Bat, her rejection of his warnings and the dire consequences that follow. Always open to suggestions and ideas though.

A few general details.
a)   I’m only available for play on the forums or by email/PM.  Unfortunately I don’t have the time to devote to IM games
b)   I’m generally much more comfortable with females playing females.
c)   My posting times can vary. Sometimes I can do multiple posts a day, occasionally I struggle to manage more than one a week.
d)   Plot is good! Sure I want plenty of sinful Non Consensual wickedness, but I really enjoy that much more if it’s mixed in with detailed characters and a background to the story line. I know this idea is not exactly in depth and is really a spur of the moment craving but if you can see an avenue to develop it into a bigger plot line please do share :)
e)    I try to make my posts fairly detailed and hopefully well written and I prefer the same same in a partner
f)   My tastes tend to veer towards Non Consensual, although how non consensual tends to depend on what the other person wants. Romance doesn’t hold any serious interest for me as a main thrust to the story line I am afraid.
g)   If you like this concept or have other ideas that seem to fit in with my tastes please do drop me a PM, I'll probably pick up on it quicker than if you just post in this thread.