Pussycat needs a mistress?

Started by Chrystal, July 28, 2010, 02:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hey girls...
Edited to add: This thread is for dominants looking to dominate me, not submissives looking to be dominated by me!

I've done a bit of an audit on my current RPs and I've noticed that I don't have any at the moment where I'm actually subbing. I have a few vanilla ones where I'm the "reactive" partner but nothing actually submissive. This is not good! I need at least one sub game to keep my dominant ego humble!  ::)

So, if any of you lovely ladies fancy having me as your slave for a bit, post here or PM me with your idea(s).

I have ONE RP slot available for this. I may open up a second if someone comes up with a really great story idea, a really original setting and/or is someone I really want to play with.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will only sub to a female player, playing a female character. Says so in my O/Os. Sorry, fellas.

Anyway....

Things I'm open to: Pretty much anything. N/C, slavery, rape, pet play, heavy bondage, extreme torture, watersports, Basically anyhing that isn't listed below:

Things I'm not open to: Scat, mutilation, death (unless the RP involves an afterlife), being drugged unconscious for the entire RP (unless the RP involves some sort of dream sequence), being tide up immobile for the entire thing ... (You get the picture, basically I want to be involved). Gender changers, single paragraph posts, just sex (Give me a story, for goodness sake). I think that's about it...

I'm pretty much fresh out of original RP ideas, for the moment, so I'm wide open to suggestions. Something in a sci-fi setting would be entertaining, is the best I can think of.

I'm not going to take the first person who offers (unless they are the only person who offers :( ) So if someone has made a suggestion and you have a better one, feel free to try and top them! I love a little healthy competition...  >:)

Hit me!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Crystal Sex Lover

OOo... I'm interested in whipping a little slave myself. I'll PM you some ideas a little later alright. Work is about to start and I'd hate it if my boss comes in and sees me here.

I'll PM u soon. Promise.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chrystal

So far all I've had in response to this is women wanting ME to dominate THEM.

Obviously I wasn't clear enough, that I want someone to dominate ME!

Unless of course there aren't any women out there butch enough to take me?
Challenge issued, yes?

Come on girls, there must be ONE of you feels she can break me and tame me?

Perhaps if I offer a few ideas, it might help?

1) A Hacker's Nightmare: Cyberpunk. A young and inexperienced hacker (me) makes the mistake of trying to burn a much more experienced hacker's (you) system, with consequences that extend way beyond cyberspace and into the real world. (Would help to have read some William Gibbson, but not essential - it's ages since I read them).

2) Burn, Pillage, Rape - not necessarily in that order: Historical. A Viking princess (you) is bored with her life doing tapestry in a castle in Norway, and wants some adventure, so she disguises herself as a young man and joins a raid on the English coast. Unfortunately, all young viking men have to prove their virility by raping a Saxon maiden (me).

3) The Witching Hour: Fantasy and/or present day. A young novice witch (me) is initiated into the black arts by a senior witch (you). Can be set in a fantasy scenario or can be set present day (charmed/witches of Eastwick).

4) A strange kind of Worship: Fantasy. A malevolent goddess (you) visits her wrath on her High Priestess (me) (Perfect for anyone who enjoys god-modding!)

5) Stuck in a lift: Present day. I little one-shot Idea I had while out shopping today. Self explanatory, I hope?

Over to you, ladies. I may have lost a couple of RPs, so I may have room for more than one of the above, plus of course, the one-shot is going to be fairly short, so that one is available in addition.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MarilynCarry

I am interested in dominating you. :3  But lets discuss some storylines. :)

Anime based? Historical? :)  So many possibilities. :D

And how extreme would you like to go?

Marilyn Carry.
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Chrystal

Quote from: MarilynCarry on August 06, 2010, 08:11:30 PM
I am interested in dominating you. :3  But lets discuss some storylines. :)

Anime based? Historical? :)  So many possibilities. :D

And how extreme would you like to go?

Marilyn Carry.

Well, there's a few options in the post above yours to choose from. If you don't like any of those, I'm wide open to suggestions.

As for how extreme, My O/Os are basically the limiting factor. No scat, no mutilation, no death (unless there's an afterlife), and no males! Other than that I throw myself on your mercy or lack of it... ;)

MarilynCarry

Hello darling...Here are some of my thoughts....Remember, all of this is girl/girl. :D  (and ladies of legal age)

Anime
====
This is based upon your and my knowledge of the anime girls in question, but I do like to mix and match.  Let me know which anime girls grab you and maybe I could make them fall madly in love with mine.  I do like to rp as my favourite anime girl (you can see her picture in my avatar) who is from Law of Ueki. Just give me your thoughts.

Historical
=======
Here I have tons of ideas.  I'll list the time periods I like and some concepts I'd like to try with them.  Almost all include Dom/Sub...so you'd get what you want. :)

Fantasy
----------

The Silly Apprentice Magician - An overly eager magician's apprentice (female) accidentally summons a succubus/demoness and pays the price with her body.

The Travelling Female Warrior - A widowed farmwife with children asks a female warrior  to defend her farm from goblins.  As she has almost no money, she pays the only way she can.

Feudal Japan
-------------

Samurai-ko and Geisha - A female General of a samurai army allows her men to visit a brothel...while waiting she eventually gives into the temptation to hire her own room.

Princess and The Female Samurai - Female Samurai rescues a Princess from an oni's lair..but decides to keep her instead of the treasure.

Ancient China
-------------

Empress - The Empress needs release...and only one of her serving girls can give it to her, regardless of whether the serving girl wants to or not.

The Prize - A noble offers his daughter in marriage to the winner of a Kung Fu competition.  When a woman wins the competition, everyone expects she will turn down the prize. They are wrong.

Victorian Era
-------------

Maternity Club - A grown but unwed young lady is taken to an exclusive club by her mother where young unmarried ladies are shared among the older ladies for rape and more.

I want to own you - Love flourishes between the young adult daughter of a plantation owner and her personal servant.

Modern Day
==========

Bikes and Blasphemy -  A female biker meets, falls in love with and kidnaps a nun for her own pleasure.

It's Only Business -  The Only way a lady can stop a power-hungry business lady from foreclosing on her parent's home is to sell herself as slave to the woman.

Likes -  Both consensual (romance) and rape. :) a little bit of anal, if fantasy, pregnancy of the sub via magic, tribadism, wet messy kissing, spanking, dominating/breaking, crying partner, food cooking.

Dislikes -  males, scat, watersports, gore, too much reliance on dildos and toys, vore, death, males.  ( male characters I mean)
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Chrystal

Well, first of all I better say that I'm not into anime at all! I have no knowledge of any anime characters whatever! Sorry about that.

The historical ones, however do have some potential. (One of my many talents that a lot of people have commented on is the ability to take a bare-bones idea and flesh it out).

Quote from: MarilynCarry on August 10, 2010, 09:34:35 AM
The Silly Apprentice Magician - An overly eager magician's apprentice (female) accidentally summons a succubus/demoness and pays the price with her body.
A bit to close to another RP I have going, but certainly has potential. Especially as this time I'm not going to be the succubus!

QuoteThe Travelling Female Warrior - A widowed farmwife with children asks a female warrior  to defend her farm from goblins.  As she has almost no money, she pays the only way she can.
This one I like. I can see a lot of potential for fun, romance, bondage, and goblin blood! A good start point would be with the farm under attack by goblins, who have just killed her husband. They have stripped the woman, and tied her up and are about to cook her children, when the warrior arrives...

QuoteSamurai-ko and Geisha - A female General of a samurai army allows her men to visit a brothel...while waiting she eventually gives into the temptation to hire her own room.
No, sorry. It's a bit too cliché for my tastes.

QuotePrincess and The Female Samurai - Female Samurai rescues a Princess from an oni's lair..but decides to keep her instead of the treasure.
Not sure what an oni is? I thought oni-chan meant big brother or sister? But other than that, this has "Shrek potential". Especially if the princess doesn't realise the samurai is female at first... (Oh, same applies to the fantasy one above. They are basically the same story in different settings, after all!)

QuoteEmpress - The Empress needs release...and only one of her serving girls can give it to her, regardless of whether the serving girl wants to or not.
Again, a little bit cliché.

QuoteThe Prize - A noble offers his daughter in marriage to the winner of a Kung Fu competition.  When a woman wins the competition, everyone expects she will turn down the prize. They are wrong.
This one I like, especially if the daughter is a black-belt too!

QuoteMaternity Club - A grown but unwed young lady is taken to an exclusive club by her mother where young unmarried ladies are shared among the older ladies for rape and more.
Hmmm.... *licks lips* This is basically your "venus club" RP, isn't it? Yes, this one I do like the idea of!

QuoteI want to own you - Love flourishes between the young adult daughter of a plantation owner and her personal servant.
Just as long as we aren't in the US Deep South. I'm not sure my typing can sustain a Negro slave accent! Perhaps a tea plantation in India or Ceylon? The only thing is, it strikes me as being a little "vanilla"?

QuoteBikes and Blasphemy -  A female biker meets, falls in love with and kidnaps a nun for her own pleasure.
YUMMMMMMM!

QuoteIt's Only Business -  The Only way a lady can stop a power-hungry business lady from foreclosing on her parent's home is to sell herself as slave to the woman.
No. Again, it's just too cliché.

I'm up for maybe two of the above (I have enough time for two more RPs as long as you don't mind slow responses).

so, in ascending order of preference (least first) - with points out of 10:
Samurai-ko and Geisha - 0
It's Only Business - 0
Empress - 1
The Silly Apprentice Magician - 3
The Prize - 5
The Travelling Female Warrior - 6
Princess and The Female Samurai  - 6
I want to own you - 6
Maternity Club - 6
Bikes and Blasphemy  -  9.5

As you can see, I really like Bikes and Blasphemy.  That is my first choice. For a second choice, I have four equal choices, that I really can't decide between. They all have their pros and cons. If I could do all of them I would, but I just don't have the time, darling.

So, if you would pick between the four on six points each and chose your favourite out of them?

Whichever one(s) we choose, may I suggest you start your own thread here with the rest? I'm willing to bet the lot will be snapped up within a couple of days.

MarilynCarry

More than happy to do Bikes and Blasphemy. :)