Notifications

Started by Thesunmaid, February 16, 2014, 09:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

Hey I know this might just be a problem with outlook/hotmail/whatever the hell they call themselves now. But I don't seem to get the emails when I have it set to notify to new reply's in threads. I was just wondering if there is anything I can check.

They are not going to my spam folder. I have checked in on three different browsers. Google chrome,firefox as well as even tried it on Internet exploder. I made sure they were all up to date as well as I cleared my cache and cookies in all of them and even went so far as to check my fire wall settings. (i know I know probably over kill.) But still..If anyone can suggest what I can do? My email is on my profile and it seems to work no problem to get notifications on PM's but not emails for new reply's to my bookmarks.

I do have a number of threads so perhaps this is the problem? Is there a limit of how many you can have? Or should I try my Gmail account? I would appreciate any suggestions anyone can give me because quite frankly I am stumped. Is there a setting I should be checking on my profile?

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Thesunmaid

Ok I feel silly now...someone pointed out there's a notifications section of my profile...sorry to have bothered anyone. I think maybe I have it fixed now.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Beguile's Mistress

It's good you found a solution but let us know if you still need help. :-)

Thesunmaid

Heh I managed to get it working. I was did not realize that there was a setting for it in my profile.Thank you :)