Looking for a one on one roleplay

Started by Darkangel94, August 20, 2012, 08:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkangel94

I am not picky with a type, I'm new to role playing and am looking for someone to be patient with me while i learn. I am willing to role play here or through email. My email is on my profile, and I am a female. Thank you :)

DarkAngel

XanRethan

I would be ecstatic to share a role play with you while we wait upon the doormat. I must say i'm a bit indecisive upon exactly what to do, and would much prefer to find something we'd both like to do, besides spurting out ideas you may not like as much.

But, if you indeed are looking for suggestions, perhaps we try something a bit medieval-y? I haven't played my bard in some time. I eagerly and patiently await your response.

Darkangel94

Quote from: XanRethan on August 20, 2012, 10:53:55 PM
I would be ecstatic to share a role play with you while we wait upon the doormat. I must say i'm a bit indecisive upon exactly what to do, and would much prefer to find something we'd both like to do, besides spurting out ideas you may not like as much.

But, if you indeed are looking for suggestions, perhaps we try something a bit medieval-y? I haven't played my bard in some time. I eagerly and patiently await your response.

I don't mind medieval settings :-)  I am still new and am afraid I'm not very good at role playing yet. Are you wanting to have it in the forums or through email as I said I'm willing to do either :-)

XanRethan

Quote from: Darkangel94 on August 21, 2012, 11:28:33 PM
I don't mind medieval settings :-)  I am still new and am afraid I'm not very good at role playing yet. Are you wanting to have it in the forums or through email as I said I'm willing to do either :-)
Your preference. Like I said, i don't have any plots handy, but I could dredge something up, like re-purposing one of my old Dungeon and Dragon campaigns for us to play in. I'm a little on the tired side currently to think straight, but soon we'll come to a decision on how to begin.

Darkangel94

Quote from: XanRethan on August 22, 2012, 02:40:42 AM
Your preference. Like I said, i don't have any plots handy, but I could dredge something up, like re-purposing one of my old Dungeon and Dragon campaigns for us to play in. I'm a little on the tired side currently to think straight, but soon we'll come to a decision on how to begin.

I would love that. I think we have to do it in forums because I'm not approved yet. Let me know when you would want to start :) also I only really get on at work so there will be days I wont be able to respond because I've got the day or so off

XanRethan

Quote from: Darkangel94 on August 26, 2012, 05:56:44 PM
I would love that. I think we have to do it in forums because I'm not approved yet. Let me know when you would want to start :) also I only really get on at work so there will be days I wont be able to respond because I've got the day or so off
Congrats on being accepted! Also, where do YOU work? I wanna work there too!

But in all seriousness, I was thinking (And feel free to provide our own input) to keep the plot simple, heroes answering a call to action; and i'll help by playing the environment in addition to my character, with you having full control to the environment as well. Ogre in the hills or some such. If you wanted to make it super official, I could help us create 3rd Ed D&D characters to have stats to play with as well, but i'm all about having fun over rolling dice, so it's a go either way.

But now that you're accepted, PMs, forums, etc. The world is our oyster.

Darkangel94

Quote from: XanRethan on August 28, 2012, 09:37:13 AM
Congrats on being accepted! Also, where do YOU work? I wanna work there too!

But in all seriousness, I was thinking (And feel free to provide our own input) to keep the plot simple, heroes answering a call to action; and i'll help by playing the environment in addition to my character, with you having full control to the environment as well. Ogre in the hills or some such. If you wanted to make it super official, I could help us create 3rd Ed D&D characters to have stats to play with as well, but i'm all about having fun over rolling dice, so it's a go either way.

But now that you're accepted, PMs, forums, etc. The world is our oyster.

Haha I work at a hotel and it gets very slow during my shifts :)

I think I'd like to have a PM rp as it seems like it may be easier. Send me a message with what you would like and we can discuss it :) Hoping to hear from you soon :)