Weaving Stories Together [Long Term | Story Driven]

Started by Timeless, February 01, 2012, 04:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

Thank you for taking your time to read this request thread of mine. Firstly, please head to my O&O's before reading through my request thread. I highly recommend it, actually. If you feel like our O&O's match, then it's all good. Once that's done, I would like to state some notes about myself.

—  I will write with anybody, from Lords, Ladies, Lieges and even to Legates. To me, it doesn't matter what your gender and sexuality are, as long as our writing harmonize well and that you are very willing to write wonderful stories with me as a writing partner.
—  I'm open to MxF, MxM and even FxF. But I have to admit that I don't really have any experience writing stories with an FXF pairing, but I'm very much open to it nonetheless.
—  I'm not looking for stories or plots with sex as the main element or drive. I'm looking for plot hooks and interesting, compelling characters within a story to captivate my interest.
—  I tend to write long and descriptive posts, mostly consisting of a minimum of four paragraphs and a maximum of 10 paragraphs (sometimes even more). You don't need to match up with the length I write but I ask that you would at least put the same effort to give a few paragraphs rather than just a few liners. If you would like to read some writing samples, I recommend checking here where my current solos could be easily found.
—  I am hoping for posts with decent grammar, correct spelling and punctuation. I am very understanding of some mistakes and I'm not even perfect with grammar myself, but I'm quite a stickler for spelling and punctuation. This is why I use Grammarly for this issue.
—  I would usually have a post up from once daily to maybe one or two posts up per week. But do give me four weeks at most for a post if I'm at a slower pace. I highly recommend checking here for any updates.
—  Please do not prod for posts. I want to get the best posts out possible, and forcing the words out tends to do the opposite. I will do my very best to post in accordance to which I owe first, but I could differ from that routine from time to time. I tend to post to group games more often than my solo games, so please keep that in mind.
—  I really don't mind waiting for my co-writers to take a while to get a post up in return, though I'm looking for, at least, one post per month minimum in return. The longest I would wait would be around two months or more before I decide to drop the thread if there isn't any response. My interest would dwindle by then unless my co-writers inform me of any expected delays. Of course, if there's any reason for the slow pace, I wouldn't mind waiting at all in general.
—  Most of these ideas I put up are not deeply thought of, and I would like my partners to at least converse with me; either through PMs or IMs to discuss further. I enjoy communication with my co-writers and OOC chattering, even down to idle conversation.
—  I really would appreciate communication. Communication is the key. If you are not interested in the idea or to continue with the thread, just be vocal and inform me. I promise I won't be offended at all. We can discuss other ideas, but if not; even then, I rather not be left without any words from you.

Also, please do not post in this thread. I rather keep it neat and clean, thank you.

♠♠♠ Wildly Craving
♠♠ Mildly Craving
Least Craving

Finding Salvation  ♠♠♠

Content: Slow Burn, Emotional Struggle, Violence, Action, Dark Romance, Consensual

Setting: In a modern city, either in US or Europe, though I'm very open for it to being in Asia too

Story: They had met under such a strange arrangement, but they would never know how intricately linked their lives had become. She was assigned to check and guard the very treasure vault hidden in the basement of this very church, while he was the very priest of the said church as he agreed to house that said treasure, nonetheless. It was supposed to be a simple ordeal as she was supposed to arrive and scrutinize the situation, ensure everything was fine before leaving for her next assignment — all except that she lingered every time. Every time she would visit, she would stay longer and longer — all because she was intrigued by the priest and she couldn't resist banter and chat up with him despite how she would perturb him at times. But as time passed, he would find that there was some humanity within the supposedly crazed female assassin — a softness that she had even forgotten and perhaps had found because she began to care. And he, in turn, found himself caring for the woman who called herself a monster so easily.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the pious priest who has his own dark secrets he was trying to hide from. I can imagine this will be a push-and-pull sort of situation with the woman being flirtatious and teasing, while the priest is trying to keep to his beliefs and ethics despite the dark past he may harbour. I would love to discuss more about what I have in mind for both characters, but I am very flexible on what people would like to bring to the plate.

Additional Imagery: 1 | 2 | 3

The Tainted Half  ♠♠♠

Content: Forbidden Romance, Deception, Court Romance, Slow Burn, Emotional Struggle, Fantasy Historical, Angst

Setting: In an alternate world with wuxia elements. I'm flexible on how we would shape the world, its history and the like, so we don't need to be very accurate following real history and such.

Story: When beauty might be taken as a blessing to anybody, it's more of a curse when it came to her. Being born from a clan which was supposed to be descendants of an ethereal celestial maiden, the women were usually sought out by greedy men who craved them for their beauty. One such woman was sought by the Emperor himself to become his most beautiful concubine — that was until her own mother had disfigured her to deny the Emperor of his most prized possession. Considered a monster, she was forced to endure a lifetime of abuse and could dearly hope to be pardoned from the palace. But apparently, the Emperor's twin brother brought new hope for her, especially when he offered an alliance with her against his own sibling. Could they truly bring his arrogant bastard of a brother down, and really, could she place trust in him in the first place?

Note: Just wanted to mention that this idea was heavily inspired by the Korean manhwa 'The Tainted Half', which is a very good read, in my honest opinion.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the twin brother of the Emperor who will convince the female main character to be a trusted ally of his. They share a common goal, but at the same time, he was supposedly the only other person, other than people who she considered as a close family, to have offered kindness towards her. I predict that this story will be a very slow burn, since I want to portray the female character to be colder and aloof but yet still remained ever kind, despite the abuse she had endured.

A Little Death  ♠♠♠

Content: Dark Romance, Adultery, Slow Burn, Social Differences, Consensual, Emotional Struggle, Age Gap, Modern, Angst

Setting: Modern times in either New York or Hong Kong, I'm rather flexible

Story: Ever since she was young, she had always been independent. Being the only child and having to earn money for her bed-ridden mother had definitely shaped her in that way, especially when her father had left them without a care. Out of desperation, she started working in a strip club but found herself loving the attention of the men watching her, realizing how she could own her sexuality and sell it all the same. Eventually, she garnered popularity especially when she had trained herself in exotic pole dancing — but throughout the whole time, she had made certain to keep a distance between her and her clients, not wanting to get herself involved in anything more than just sex. That changed when she noticed a well-dressed older man who's definitely a newcomer, his eyes locked onto her as she danced on the stage before him — and it seemed he was there for companionship, which she was willing to provide for a price.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for someone to play the male wealthy client who's interested in the female character. I'm looking for him to be a married man, perhaps in his late forties or so and he's obviously in a nearly broken marriage, perhaps tired and bored of the rich lifestyle he led and came to the strip club for some fresh air. This idea will be smuttier in some ways but I really would like to focus more on the relationship development between both characters, with them interacting with each other and having this strong chemistry which they can't ignore but deny all the same. They would soon get entangled in an affair with my female character making it clear there will be no strings attached. Just expect that this plot idea will definitely have more drama and more angst, and I just want these two characters to basically grow with each other, while knowing full well this relationship shouldn't work in the first place.

Additional Imagery: 1 | 2

To Kill A Star  ♠♠♠

Content: Modern Fantasy, Dark Romance, Magic, Supernatural, Beauty and Beast, Sorcery, Consent, Emotional Struggle, Slice Of Life

Setting: A modern world like much ours except the supernatural elements seemed to be unseen by normal human eyes and remained behind a veil of shadow. There is another world beyond human's comprehension but it's very much present, as much as magic does truly exist with supernatural beings.

Story: She was unwanted. Never knowing of human warmth or perhaps she had forgotten what it was like to be treated with kindness, she had always been shunned by others around her because of her very peculiar behaviour. None of them ever realized her curse in where she could see things no other could see. Seeing very strange and frightening creatures around her every day and they even sometimes chased her for some reason which she couldn't fathom. All she ever wanted was a place to feel belonged; a place which she could call home. She never thought she would find it when she sold herself in a very odd auction, and even more, someone actually purchased her for such a high bidding price, to begin with. Even more, her purchaser wasn't necessarily a human especially with how he looked rather monstrous, to begin with.

Still, she thought she found her place. Maybe she was satisfied. After all, he was the only one who stretched his hand to her and welcomed her to his home. He's the first and only person to ever show kindness to her and gave her a place to stay. She then decided; she would stay and remained by his side until he would be rid of her. Despite that decision, however, she never realized how special she truly was and even more, there were many prying eyes upon her because of her unique background. Even more, it seemed that her buyer had full intentions of making her his apprentice — an apprentice of a sorcerer.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play her purchaser and her mentor. This is definitely based on the manga named The Ancient Magus' Bride and I had read the whole manga thus far. I just had to borrow the whole concept especially when there is such a rich lore behind the manga, really. You don't necessarily need to read the manga but I highly recommend it mostly because it's such a good read. Nonetheless, I was hoping that the mentor was played in a way that he's very knowledgeable when it comes to magic and the likes but he is very lacking in understanding of human emotions.

Additional Imagery: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

My Only One  ♠♠

Content: Extreme, Dark Romance, Dub-Con, Obsession, Stalker, Blackmail, Possible Non-Con, Violence

Setting: Modern setting, though in a more secluded city

Story: She never knew kindness. Ever since she was born, she was always prey to abuse, violence and neglect. Her own mother never cared for her and her only sibling acted as she never existed. Only her father acknowledged her existence but directed all his wrath at her, for she was an unwanted child. Even at school, she was bullied for being very different. The anti-social weirdo, she would be called. Every day was a new hell; every day was torture despite her enduring everything. It was only when she finally turned eighteen did she finally snapped when her father decided to take his abuse to the next level.

She didn't remember much. One moment, she was on the bed, struggling and pleading with her father not to do it. The next moment, she had a bloody knife in her hand and she saw the dead corpses of her entire family within the house. The police soon came after her call and she pleaded her defence for being 'not guilty but mentally ill'. She won the defence but was sent to a psychiatric facility soon after. It was there she met her psychiatrist, who became the very first person who showed her kindness. She couldn't help but immediately fall in love.

A few years had passed. Throughout her years, her treatment and training had gone extremely well to where her psychiatrist believed she could be released back into society under some conditions. His patient was thrilled; now being able to pursue her love interest and hoped he would return her feelings — all except she found out he was recently engaged to someone else. Not only that but after soon her leaving from the hospital, she was immediately assaulted. Her survival instincts triggered, her sanity crumbling as she soon realized she could never retain happiness.

She had no choice anymore. If she wanted something, she needed to do whatever it takes to ensure her angel would truly be hers. He was her only salvation.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to write the male psychiatrist. He would have to be kind and caring as a whole, which was why the female character fell in love with him in the first place. This story is definitely much, much darker than any story I ever pursue but I had always been interested in writing emotional and mental along with the psychological stuff to where my characters' morals are questioned by themselves. For this story, I already know that the female character will not receive a happy ending, despite her being a very tragic character. I also need to mention that I'm going to be extremely picky for this plot alone.

Drag Me Through Hell  ♠♠♠

Content: Dark Romance, Deception, Urban Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Magic, Alternate Universe, Emotional Manipulation

Setting: A Major City, like New York

Story: The Ink Exchange has been banned for centuries. It is a volatile and outdated ritual but with a new era of peace on Earth, the Dark King has no choice but to implement it. The near-Utopian society has caused an outright famine in the Unseelie Court, a place where they feed on the misfortunes and despair of others. His people starving, the Dark King carefully chooses a victim, someone that lives in the dark recesses of society, whose life goes from one miserable event to the next. She gets the tattoo thinking it is just an ordinary tattoo; one that she chose to express herself but it is far from average. Instead of regular ink, the blood and tears of the Unseelie Court are used to draw the tattoo, forever tethering the human to the Dark King. Her misery is channelled directly to the Court, feeding the starving faerie kingdom. How much can the woman take before she has been completely damaged and will the Dark King be able to allow such a thing to happen to her?

The Dark King has to protect the Court's asset from other faerie kingdoms that seek the ruin of the Unseelie Court. This means he has to make himself appear as human and implant himself in her life. Unfortunately, his feelings begin to get in the way. He has to choose between her or his people.

Note: Just wanted to mention that this little gem of an idea was from Emjay. She was kind enough to allow me to place this idea in my request thread.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the Dark King. While the female character needs to be protected from others, she needs to be unhappy for the Unseelie Court to be kept fed. This means that the Dark King himself may sometimes be the source of her unhappiness. There will be extreme elements in the story, though I don't really non-con or dub-con elements for this story. It could be discussed, however.

A Bride's Tale  ♠♠♠

Content: Light or Dark Romance, Age Difference, Action, Magic, Fantasy, Historical

Setting: Mostly inspired by the manga 'A Bride's Story', it really depends on what we manage to come up and we'll see from there. I do prefer an old age setting, in where technology has yet to exist, the sort of thing.

Story: I really adore the manga 'A Bride's Story', and really love the details and culture wise the manga artist had put. I also adore the relationship-wise between the two main characters and thought the idea would be interesting to play out. Instead, we can definitely have a more interesting world where magic is more prominent but not used as much as the villagers actually keep to their traditions and culture. It's mostly like a day-to-day kind of deal, with thrown problems in but we can definitely discuss further on what we would like for this idea.

What I'm Looking For: In the manga, the main characters are definitely different in ages. I am hoping for someone to play a character that is younger than my own but have to be of legal age, of course (which would be of 18 years old), and there would be an age difference of maybe 8 years or more. Generally, the age difference along with different culture as my character tries to settle in her new home, and the ways of living, while still keeping to her own culture and tries to teach her new family some of it. In general, both characters would get along rather well, and I am hoping for them to gain respect for each other and then growing to care and love each other after that.

To End The Darkness  ♠♠

Content: Dark Romance, Modern Fantasy, Adventure, Long Journey, Action, Magic, Supernatural, Sexual Tension, Sorcery, Consent

Setting: A modern world with some fantasy elements to it, similarly like the world of Final Fantasy XV

Story: They had met when they were just children when the very prince of Lucis was brought over to Tenebrae. The very reason was to heal the prince of his sickness but he gained more than his health at that very trip as he formed a friendship with the young princess of Tenebrae as well. Unfortunately, tragedy struck as Niffhelm had attempted an assassination on the King of Lucis but he and his son managed to escape. When it came to the royal family of Tenebrae, they weren't very fortunate and quickly, Tenebrae was invaded.

Years had passed since then. Niffhelm had managed to conquer every nation with the exemption of Lucis and the war between both empires was long and caused so much suffering. When the Imperial Chancellor had come forth with the offer of peace, King Regis had no other option but to accept. The only additional condition was for the princess of Tenebrae and the prince of Lucis to be married as part of the peace treaty. When the princess and the prince had finally met again after so long, it was evident that the princess had grown and changed since. What's more, has she had a warning for King Regis. But fate had something in store for the young royal children as so proven time and time again.

What I'm Looking For: Obviously, this idea follows the setting and plotline of Final Fantasy XV though with a huge twist. I really enjoy the whole setting of Eos along with the plot hook of the game, though the story of the game, arguably, hasn't been done very well. I'm looking for someone to write the very prince of Lucis but he doesn't necessarily have to be the canon character himself. I actually was hoping for original characters despite the familiar setting.

Numerically Chaotic
  ♠♠♠

Content: Action, Dark Romance, Struggle, Mystery, Futuristic, Sexual Tension, Betrayal, Cyberpunk, Futuristic

Setting: In the cyberpunk future, something akin to Deus Ex Human Revolution, but mostly would be focusing in Hong Kong

Story: A vigilante is running amok in the city of Hong Kong, taking down criminals and such at first but eventually had resolve into taking measures into their own hands and begin to murder the corrupted people, criminals and such. A police detective had been assigned to find clues associated with the murders, hoping to pinpoint the vigilante and bring him or her to justice. But what if the vigilante's doing was more than just for 'revenge', but something more deeper after all?

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for someone to play the detective who's trying to capture and bring the vigilante to justice. There would definitely be some conspiracies and all, and the true reason for why the vigilante is doing what she was doing, but more details would be explained to anybody who's interested.

Timeless

Carry The Sun  ♠♠♠

Content: Protector (YC) x Protectee (MC), Age-Gap, Hate-To-Love, Slow Burn, Powerplay, Forbidden Romance, Modern

Setting: In modern times, either in a common city like Chicago or New York, but I'm really flexible

Story Sample: "Ma cherie," he uttered the endearment, rolling the word along his tongue in a deep accent as his ridiculously long eyelashes fluttered so delicately unlike she had ever seen, especially from a man of his stature. His new female bodyguard stiffened, seeing how his eyes were locked onto her especially when his bright eyes seemed to shimmer with interest when it came to her, "You intrigued me.. I have never seen someone who dared to defy me, let alone dare to backtalk me.. A woman with a spine, how delightful. I think we would get along just fine. Now, pray tell - what made you accept this job, and secondly.. what can I do for you, my sweet?"

What I'm Looking For: Basically, I'm looking for someone to write the bodyguard who would be protecting this handsome yet older celebrity slash socialite. I do hope for this to be a MxF story but wouldn't mind a MxM if the right writer comes along. I just want to warn that this would definitely be a slow burn as I wanted to portray this male character to be elegant yet haughty and somewhat obnoxious in nature but he would slowly warm up to his bodyguard as they got to know each other.

Somebody Else  ♠♠♠

Content: Light or Bondage One-Shot, Light Romance, Intimacy, Emotional

Setting: Modern times in a Red Light District area

Story: I was inspired when I was listening to 'Somebody Else' by The 1975. Basically, I wanted to write a male character who just went through a very recent but tragic break-up and had been trying to get over it without any success. Mostly drinking and trying to keep himself sane. He eventually will go to either a strip club or a brothel in hopes to fool around, but somehow he felt drawn to a sex worker and hired her for a session. Unexpectedly, he found a connection with her on an intimate level - like basically, he just wants someone to talk to and hear him out; basically help to 'mend' him as he wants to feel the intimacy and close connection during love-making.

So as much as it will lead to sex rather quickly, I still want it to be very intimate - like him wanting to connect with her emotionally and mentally. Having a meaningful conversation and realized how he felt this kind of unexplained connection with her, but ultimately knew it will be brief. I expect them to separate after the night and never really getting together, but the experience had helped him nonetheless. In turn, this will be something odd for the sex worker but will also be a fulfilling experience for her in return.

What I'm Looking For: I'm searching for someone to play the stripper or sex worker who's willing to listen to the male character, while she also yearns for a deep human connection just like he does. It's going to be a tad slow with some build-up with them talking, as the male character wants to genuinely know the woman as a person before they delve into something passionate. I'm going to admit that I'm rather picky when it comes to me writing male characters, but I want to delve into this rather emotional scene with someone who would want to write realistic, bittersweet stories.

Your Loyal Dog  ♠♠♠

Content: Protector (MC) x Protectee (YC), Urban Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Forbidden Love, Dark Romance, Magic, Emotional Struggle

Setting: In an alternate modern or even futuristic world with existing magic and supernatural elements

Story: He couldn't remember who he was. Fragments of shattered memories were only what he had when it came to his identity. He knew of his name and of his purpose, at the very least. And his purpose was to serve — and only to serve to the one who owned him. He remembered on wanting to protect this bright fire within her heart and to ensure it would never die out.

He also had glimpses of fading memories of another life — was it his own, he wasn't too certain. He remembered blood, death, gore and how he seemed to relish the sense of victory when he triumphed over his opponents. He had to dig further despite knowing he shouldn't — and he lost his happiness. He lost himself.

"Through the glass I see a roaring, radiant fire for their heart. He says it must never go out. It was the first time I ever felt… love.

I am your loving dog; your doctor; your wet nurse. I would do anything for you.

Even tearing myself apart, if I have to.
"

Note: Funny thing is that I got this idea after I read this one character's lore from a game I'm playing quite faithfully called Warframe. Despite the inspiration, the setting would totally be very different from the game itself or that was what I plan for it to be.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the Mistress that my character would be absolutely loyal to. I was thinking that this Mistress could have been a descendant of a very powerful and magical family, and thus had inherited this 'protector' for a reason. But whoever is interested in this plot, we can definitely talk the whole details out and I'll inform on what I had in mind. All I ask is that for the character to actually be a very dependable woman; perhaps being able to defend herself if she had to and not necessarily have to rely on my character that much other than for protection. She would be a strong, reliable woman who could carry herself.

I'm also open to have the other character be played by a male character and have this as a MxM plot. Just PM me if that's the case.

Timeless

[float=left][img height=300 padding=15]IMAGE[/img][/float]
[size=12pt][font=arial black][b]Title[/b][/font][/size]

[size=10pt][font=georgia][b]Content[/b]:

[b]Setting:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]What I'm Looking For:[/b]

[b]Additional Imagery:[/b] [url=link]1[/url] | [url=link]2[/url] | [/font][/size]

Older Ideas
[I am putting old ideas that I might had lost interest after some time. They are available for any who be interested to try them out, but they are not prioritized as much as the newer ideas.]

A Time Apart
A Time Apart

Content: Light Romance, Magic, Fantasy, Adventure, Action

Setting: From modern world, then being tossed back in time to the Middle Ages, though magic is more profound and fantasical creatures do exist

Story: She didn't know what just happened. She had just touched down to her ancestor's homeland, and hoping the trip would be something she could look forward to. What she did not expect was to go trekking in a forest would end her up in a castle deep in the forest, even more belonging to a warlock. What was more, it seemed she had went back into time, and now she had to figure out how she could return home.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the warlock who had stumbled onto my character. I thought the idea where it was actually the warlock's doing for calling my character from the future to his time, though it was by mistake, of course. I expect the warlock to be a curious type, but somehow very stoic and seemingly uncaring towards my character; something like maybe a grumpy warlock in a way. But I am willing for my co-writer to play the warlock character however he likes.

Between Gray Morals

Between Gray Morals   

Content: Action, Adventure, Romance, Futuristic, Mystery

Setting: Futuristic cyberpunk world - something similar to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Story: There was a rumor being spread around, where a prisoner locked up in Sector 4 had somehow managed to escape a year ago. Nobody knew on what Sector 4 really was. Some had mentioned it was just a prison for criminals. Others mentioned it was something else all together. But every rumors had a small speck of truth. And that was laid on one young woman who was actually the rumored escapee. Despite her successful attempt, she wanted to return to the damned place for personal reasons. So it was as if fate was finally rolling in as when she overheard someone having a conversation and asking for the location of Sector 4, and even wanting to gain entry into the place. It was then the woman introduced herself, mentioning that she would help if the person would take her along as well.

Note: This story was indeed inspired by Deus Ex: Human Revolution and also mixed in with a fantastic game called 'Gemini Rue'.

What I'm Looking For: Looking for someone to play the person who has his own personal reasons on finding the place, and wanting to sneak in. The initial idea was that he wanted to save his close relative or loved one from there. How you want to play the character is really up to the interested writer.

Before My Body Runs Dry

Before My Body Runs Dry   ♠♠

Content: Light Romance, Action, Consensual, Humor, Power Struggle

Setting: Based on the anime 'Kill la Kill', it would be a fictional school, but we could put it as a college in any setting really.

Story: I just enjoy the anime a lot really, and felt that the idea and premise of the anime has potential to become a roleplay idea. I would prefer to use original characters instead of canon characters really. But what I wanted was really to focus on the relationship between Ryuuko and Aikuro (who's an agent of an organization called Nudist Beach.) To read more, do check this link. But I would recommend to watch the anime though. Like, really. I really enjoyed the anime throughout, and it's just only 24 episodes. Whoever's interested, we can discuss further and see what we would come up with.

What I'm Looking For: Someone who would play a character almost similar to the character of Aikuro, in the sense of him being an agent of Nudist Beach, as well as the flamboyancy and the hilarity of the character. This anime is a lot of laughs, in my honest opinion, and I do want to capture that essence of that, and also how absurd yet fun the anime is.

Innocence Lost
Innocence Lost   ♠♠

Content: Futuristic, Romance, Adventure, Action

Setting: Cyberpunk and futuristic world, something akin to Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Bladerunner

Story: One woman, high on the wanted list, had been finally caught by the authorities and actually placed in a highly isolated cell in a very high security prison. It was not certain and very unknown on what the woman had done, especially very oddly was that she was claimed to be a person with regards by some people. It was certain though, the woman was very keen and would do anything to escape. She will get out. And the only way was to somehow perhaps convince some; anyone really, and her chance might be the guard who had always delivered food to her cell.

Maybe she could convince him, perhaps she couldn't. But she would at least try to converse with him. Perhaps she would get lucky one day, who knows?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the guard who had been delivering her food, who had finally succumbed to his curiosity and decided to help the woman to escape. They might had conversed a few times, and perhaps found a some sort of an odd friendship. But of course, this would lead to a lot of problems and situations later on, as he finally realized who she really was then.

Jewel Of The East
Jewel of the East   

Content: Light Romance, Adventure, Action, Light Bondage, Fantasy, Magic

Setting: In the middle ages, where all the Eastern cultures are very strong and prominent.

Story: He was always looking for a journey and for an adventure. A free spirit at heart, despite his background, he wanted only his freedom and seek for it as he traveled through the seas. At one particular country he arrived, he stumbled onto an auction house and even more, stumbled onto a rare beauty that he had never seen before. Her beauty along with her fierce spirit, even when she was caged like a live animal for display, as she was supposed to be auctioned away. For some unknown reason, he felt himself drawn and decided to bid her for himself. In the end, he won, but what he didn't know was what fate laid between them both ever since she became his 'property', so to say.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the female that he had bid for. She could be of a different ethnicity, and I leave to the player on how she or he wants to play the character. I only ask for the character to be interesting to why my character decided to bid for her and rescue her initially.

The Devil Inside

The Devil Inside   ♠♠

Content: Light, Romance, Adventure, Action, High Fantasy, Struggle

Setting: Just like the manhwa, the world is separated into two 'tribes' which is the demon tribe and the human community. The demon community conquers the east side of the world while the humans take over the west. In short, they divided themselves as so to avoid conflicting a feud. Though sadly, feuds among the two had been frequent. This world have limited technology, with the humans depending more on resources while the demons depend on their magical powers.

Story: Lord Akira the Seventh had died for uncertain reason. The demon tribe had become worried as they need a new king to rule over the land. Even more, when the other demonic royalty begun to fight each other for the throne. It had been eighteen years since the throne was left empty and the Royal Court leading the tribe. Now it was time. The Royal Court decided to send their most trusted lieutenant to bring the supposed reincarnation of their Lord. But what he found was what not he or anybody expected. The supposed cruel and merciless Lord seemed to reincarnate into a young form of a female. She was too innocent, too sweet, too kind but yet she seemed to possess the powerful magical powers of the previous Lord. Now the trusted lieutenant have to teach this female to become a proper ruler of the demon tribe as well as protect her from any harm. For certain, there must be some prying eyes upon the female after all.

What I'm Looking For: Guess it's apparent that I'm looking for someone to play the council's most trusted lieutenant who would bring the reincarnation of their Lord back to the Demon Kingdom. Of course, he would be surprised to see that the reincarnation turned out to be a female this time, when previously; the previous Lords had always been males. So he becomes her mentor, teaching her magic and trying to tutor her to be a proper ruler while for her, she was trying to get used to the whole change and destiny been thrown right at her without any chance to consider everything.

Of course, they would fall in love eventually, but problem would be that, the lieutenant could not act on his feelings and he's bound to his rank; to serve the royal line so he would be torn between his emotions and his loyalty to his kingdom.

Note: I got this idea from the manhwa 'Diaries of a Demon King', except now I will gender-bender the main character and twist the story a bit more to become more dark, to simply put. The demons actually look somewhat like human beings, except some of them have pointed ears and mostly all of them have dark hair, and have either red, golden, or very bright colours. (The only demon who had silver eyes would be Lord Akira.)

For Your Utmost Pleasure
For Your Utmost Pleasure   ♠♠♠

Content: Historical, Consensual, Casual, Potentially Different Cultures

Setting: Alternate world with aesthetics similar to historical Japan during the Meiji Period. I'm flexible with this though, if anybody would like to suggest anything else.

Story: In the red-light district, men and women would usually go to these very districts in hopes to find pleasure which would be more wilder than their wildest dreams. Men and women working in these districts were willing to sell love, ensuring their customers will have the utmost pleasure throughout the night while granting them their most deepest desires.

One lonely soul ventured to the district without really being uncertain of themselves. One single building had attracted their attention, especially for the very traditional decorum along with the very alluring aura which managed to snare them. Once entering, they would be presented with a very pleasant aroma of burning incense along with soothing music being played in the background. What would they find within the pleasure district? Would they find a pleasurable night, or perhaps something more?

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the newest guest who came upon a rather popular brothel, and end up having to spend a night with my character. My character would be considered the top courtesan within the building, as well as the district. We can definitely discuss on the whole story-wise but I am just generally wanting to play a Japanese courtesan really, especially with the setting in mind.

Monochromatic Perspective
Monochrome Perspective   

Content: Light or Dark Romance, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Supernatural

Setting: Modern times, whichever city, perhaps Los Angeles or New York

Story: A handsome grim reaper, or an 'Angel of Death' would descend on the surface of the earth just seven days before a person would die from an unexpected death. His duty was to observe the said person during those seven days, and then to decide whether the person should be executed or to be passed over and given a second chance in life. But what if, this time, the person he has to observe manage to perk a certain curiosity within him, and even more, manage to actually move his almost still heart after so many eons ago of losing his humanity? Even more, he actually took all the way to actually make himself a part of this person's life during those seven days, to get to know this person and to see why this person might perk such a curiosity within him.

Note: This idea was inspired by such an incredible movie named 'Accuracy of Death' or 'Sweet Rain'. I just love this movie so much, and always wondered more on the main character. On why he became a Grim Reaper; on why he actually allowed the woman to live and pass over, and also the connections of different people and their lives. The movie and the book themselves are so brilliant, and I would recommend to anyone to watch it really.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play as the person who perked the Grim Reaper's interest. I'm looking for a female character who's actually really interesting and different from other people. I would be flexible if this person was a male instead, but I'm mainly for the M x F kind of deal for now. So when it comes to this idea, I have to see on what you manage to come up with and please do PM me on what you have, and we'll see if our characters would be compatible or not.

Your Hands In Mine
Your Hands In Mine   ♠♠

Content: Romance, Struggle, Vanilla

Setting: Either modern times, or maybe even in the 1970's maybe, in a high school

Story: For some reason, this idea was really inspired by the song 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighbourhood. Whenever I listen to the song, I just have this idea and have the very sudden urge to just play a very bad-arse kind of dude. So.. here's the idea I have then.

He was always different. Different as in, he was a true rebel; never taking orders from anyone, never taking shit from anybody and had only been living for himself ever since he could remember. He was considered a 'bad boy'; one young man which every young girls should avoid but couldn't help wanting to, at least, have a taste of him. Then came a day a young woman managed to get his interest, and even better, keep his interest, which is a rare thing for himself and anybody.

What I'm Looking For: A person to play the woman that my male character would be interested. I am hoping for the woman to be interesting, in where, she's different from the others, though can still be innocent and proper, and the likes. Just have to see if anybody manage to perk my interest with the description of the character they are going for.

The Wizard's Apprentice

The Wizard's Apprentice   ♠♠

Content: Light, Romance, Magic, High Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Mentor x Apprentice

Setting: Alternate fantasy world where magic still exists, though behind closed doors.

Story: There was a story in where the powerful magician, rumored to had his hand on the very event which befell on the kingdom many years ago. During the time of trials and chaos, the said magician had assisted the very King and ended the very war which brought victory to their kingdom. From then on, the kingdom prospered and came the reign of peace. Now the rumors had spread that the very magician is looking out for an apprentice — one who had a remarkable gift of magic. For what purpose though, it was not said but it seemed the magician was desperately searching.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for someone to play the new apprentice the magician would find and take under his wing. I don't mind the apprentice being either a female or male character really.

Indulgence Is Ever Sinful

Indulgence Is Ever Sinful   ♠♠

Content: High Fantasy, Action, Dark Romance, Emotional Struggle, Adventure, Forbidden Love, Primarily F/F but open to M/F

Setting: An alternate fantasy world where magic still exist. However, the only beings who could wield magic were considered as deities, which men and women would worship to be granted their blessings.

Story: Ever since the dawn of the old age, there had been the very definite line between men and deities. The humans were to worship the deities, while the deities would use their powers to ensure their world remain in peace and harmony. It was very well known that a relationship between a deity and a human was considered forbidden and a taboo, especially to both humans and to the deities. Even then, one deity couldn't help herself as she fell for one human — a woman, and even more, this very woman was in her service as her sole bodyguard. Despite knowing that it was forbidden, the deity couldn't deny her emotions — especially when she soon realized her sole bodyguard had been in love with her this whole time.

Could they truly be together though, as a human and a deity? Could they allow themselves to be together, knowing they will have both humans and the deities looking down at them?

What I'm Looking For: A person to write the female deity for this story. I made this story with the very intention on trying my hands with a F X F pairing, inspired by this very image, of course. I don't mind trying a M X F pairing instead, with a male deity and me playing the female bodyguard if anybody's interested.

More Than Meets The Eye
More Than Meets The Eye   ♠♠♠

Content: Fantasy, Adventure, Magic, Light Romance, Consensual, Supernatural, Action

Setting: Alternate world during the medieval times where magic does exist but is considered forbidden and taboo.

Story: For many years, the royal family of de Silvia had decreed to lock themselves within their castle and to never venture out of their castle grounds. It had been rumored that it was because that their oldest daughter, Princess Deidre de Silvia was doomed to be ill for her entire life and was not well to even step out of the castle. Yet, there were rumors spread that the Princess was cursed, instead of ill, with the ability to be able to play with the taboo arts of magic. Magic had been considered taboo, in where the wizards and witches were exiled from their kingdom, saved for a certain few who could remain within their castle but with many restrictions placed upon them.

Yet, for every rumor, there was always a hint of truth within them. Even then, she yearned for her freedom — to step outside of the castle and to see the world beyond the walls of the confining castle.

And it seemed Princess Deidre's destiny was already planned out for her, without her even truly realizing her worth. Especially when an evil force had considered her a true threat and sent assassins after her. With no one to look to, she had to depend on a lone soul she randomly encountered — to be her true guide and her sole protector.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the random stranger she meets after her escape. The person could be anything really; maybe a knight, a lone ranger, or an adventurer. Nevertheless, the Princess will be depending on him to be able to lead her to a faraway place where the ancient wizard would be waiting for them. I'm hoping for them to go into a long adventure, then gradually falling in love as they get to know each other more.

Beauty From The East

Beauty From The East   ♠♠♠

Content: Light or Dark Romance, Consensual, Casual, Different Ethnics and Culture, Historical

Setting: London, England during the Victorian era. Rather flexible with this one, but I would rather have the almost similar aesthetics to the era.

Story: It begins with a Japanese beauty arriving to London as she had traveled far across the oceans to move to the buzzling country of England. Foreigners from overseas were becoming a common sight though they still stand out among the people as they walk among the crowds, but this woman was very different from the rest. Despite being in London, the woman had always kept wearing her beautiful kimonos and wearing her wooden geta even in public. She had never made any move to blend within the people, but rather still keep her customs, traditions and her culture with her.

Of course, the exotic beauty would attract attention and this time, it's from her gentleman friend who had been absolutely kind to her all this while.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the handsome Victorian gentleman who became responsible for her as she begin to adjust her life within London. I was thinking to have that the Japanese woman becomes something like an ambassador, or perhaps coming to London to become a teacher when it comes to her country and teaching her language while having this gentleman to act as her guardian in some ways. If anybody is interested in this idea, we can definitely discuss on what to do with both characters but I'm hoping for a gradual friendship with them; maybe showing how the woman adjust to her new life and home, then maybe become a bit overwhelmed with the culture and such within London. Of course they would eventually fall in love, but that would happen within time.

Song of the Last March

Song of the Last March   ♠♠♠

Content: Historical China, Light or Dark Romance, Consensual, Deception, Action, Adventure, War, Struggle

Setting: During the Tang Dynasty of China, so it would be a take-back on the history. Really though, I am not too familiar with the Tang Dynasty nor that familiar with the history of China that much, so I am entirely flexible and won't be very picky on how we conduct the setting other than making certain we keep it slightly realistic, at least.

Story: She was born to the second Crown Prince of the Tang Dynasty, and as the sole princess, her father had made certain she was molded to be the perfect candidate for marriage once she was truly old enough. However, her daughter was highly intelligent and had greater interest in combat fighting with the sword as well as war strategies. But then, everything was taken away from her as her uncle took a revolt against his own brother. He killed her family but she managed to escape, though almost barely with her life.

Swearing on revenge and treading the path of catastrophe and tragedy, the only thing she could do was to hide her identity, live a life as a man and gather people around her to help her on her quest of destruction. However, she didn't expect for her path to lead to dealing and actually cooperating with the sole enemy of her on country — the Turkic Khan, and not only that, but the very son of the Great Khan himself. The oddest of partnerships was formed between them as the very son made use of the disguised woman's intelligence in battle while she tried to earn his trust and, to her very best, hide her darkest secret.

Note: This idea was definitely inspired by a Chinese manhwa/manga called 'Chang Ge Xing', or the English title is 'Song of the Last March'. I just really enjoy the comic a lot and wanted to incorporate the idea into a roleplay thread. Though the whole plot would be very interesting and seriously, historical china will always have a spot within my heart.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to write the very Prince of the Turkic Khan. I am flexible with how you would play the character though initially, the character was meant to be rather loyal to his father and want nothing more but to expand the Khan power. Initially the Han and the Khan are enemies because of them being territorial, but yes. Really though, we could definitely discuss about the whole thing.

Bringing The Rain
[/float]Bringing The Rain   ♠♠

Content: Supernatural, Action, Mystery, Psychological Struggle, Dark Romance, Magic(?)

Setting: Modern times, in a modern city.

Story: A young adult female had been considered 'infamous' in the town she lives in, especially with her interesting ability to see the dead and communicating with them. What's more was that because she was born with heterochromia; a difference in eye color, with her right eye being crimson red like blood. Hearing about this, a young man decides to seek her out; mostly to see whether it was true and also, if it was, he needed to seek her help and perhaps be able to form an odd partnership with her.

Note: This idea was inspired after watching an anime called 'Shinrei Tantei Yakumo', though I gender-bendered both main characters and wanted to pursue a more darker approach to this idea.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the male character who approached the young woman, and wanted her help to solve perhaps a mystery or a crime which could had been to rescue his relative or perhaps a close friend who was being framed. Actually, I had wanted that the male character have a very interesting gift of his own where he can actually perform exorcism, and have the curious ability to 'dispel' weaker spirits away from him.

The female character I would play does not have any gift like so; just the ability to see the dead with her right eye and be able to communicate with them, which would be frustrating for the female since she could do nothing more than that. For the male, it would be frustrating that he has the gift to deter the spirits and such, even the knowledge but would not know where to look. So this idea would be about how the two would have to work together, despite the clashes between personalities between them both; like how the male would perceived the dead spirits as nuisance and need to be rid off, while for the female, she dislike the male's ways and treat the spirits as sort of a human.

All For Vengeance
All for Vengeance   ♠♠

Content: Dark Romance, Futuristic, Fantasy, Consensual, Action, Deceit, Manipulation

Setting: A world with many aesthetics of France in the 19th century, particularly in regard to social classes and wealth, yet still have many science-fiction elements into it, like space traveling, computer systems, robots and etc.

Story: Really, the idea really does base on the anime Gankutsuou, which is loosely based on the french novel of 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. I was thinking it would be interesting to play a female version of the main character, as in a woman in which the Count would be interested and manipulate to make the woman infatuated with him; but all in the order to become a tool for the Count to immerse himself in the Parisian society.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play as 'The Count', who want to takes vengeance and deciding to use my character as his tool. There could be romance between them (which I'm hoping for), but it's not necessary. For this idea though, I'm open to playing the female version of 'The Count' instead, and letting my writing partner play as the more vulnerable and manipulated character, but I really rather have the former.

Under This Neon Sky

Under This Neon Sky   ♠♠♠

Content: Action, Emotional and Mental Struggle, Forbidden Love, Futuristic, Opposing Gangs, Futuristic Romeo and Juliet, Dystopian Future

Setting: Futuristic setting with cyberpunk elements, perhaps in the futuristic of Tokyo, Hong Kong or even New York.

Story: In the crumbling inner city, sex kills. The urban landscape is split in two — men on one side, women on the other— opposing each other. COEVO seems to be the only hope: a government medical treatment developed to cure every single citizen except that those wearables haven't produced the expected results yet.

Born among this lost generation of frustrated gangs, two souls would meet — a man and a woman; and they would defy anyone as they realized on the blossoming love between them. They then have to decide between loyalty and love; between love or their kinds. In their flamboyant relationship lies the premises of a revolution against the authorities, the vicious Mediators and their mysterious separatist laws.

Note: This is definitely inspired by Urbance and I really just like the concept. I highly recommend watching the trailer to get a very good vibe of the elements when it comes to the setting-wise.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the male character and the love interest of the female character. As much as the story does resemble Romeo and Juliet, I am hoping that their falling in love and such was more of gradual and them learning to know each other rather than falling in love at first sight. We can definitely discuss on the whole scenario if anybody's interested.

Blood Alone

Blood Alone   ♠♠♠

Content: Dark Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Supernatural, Light Bloodplay, Modern-Aged

Setting: Modern setting

Story: A former vampire hunter, now was living with a young woman, who he felt responsible to take care upon after what had happened to them both. Both of them were victims of a powerful vampire, who took everything for them both. For him? His only family. For her? Her life and father.

Now said woman had become a vampire despite the vampire hunter was supposed to be protecting her from harm; her 'blood partner' being the same vampire who had taken everything from them both. And because of their shared despair, they lived together, with him as her 'protector'. And even despite that, other vampire clans had been eyeing on the female, wanting to adopt her into their own clan because of the gained 'power' she received from her 'blood partner'.

What I'm Looking For: In tl;dr version, I'm looking for someone to play the male ex-vampire hunter who now becomes the bodyguard of the female who had just turned vampire; despite his morals and such. He believed it was his fault for not being able to protect her when she was still a human, and when she was altered; he could not bring himself to kill her; especially when the woman still had her humanity intact. Even more was how she somehow gained an interesting 'ability' from the vampire who had changed her, and thus making her invaluable to add into other vampire clans.

Eventually, of course, they would be in love; or perhaps the female had feelings for the man but could not act and had always been hiding her emotions, but eventually, he would develop feelings for her in return.

Note: There shall be no sparkling in this, please. Also, a note that since my character, which would be the turned female vampire, is still new to her change, and so, she would not be so willing to bite or take blood for anybody. I planned that she would had feed blood packages from blood banks, though she is very reluctant to drink the fluid. I don't mind allowing very light blood-play but that would be it.

This idea is definitely inspired by the manga with the same name 'Blood Alone', if you need to read about the terms and how their relationship is. It is purely a guardian/protector with the one he has to guard kind of relationship, along with the very interesting universe and set-up this manga had produced.

The Cursed One

The Cursed One   ♠♠♠

Content: Fantasy, Dark Romance, Magic, Sorcery, Supernatural, Beauty and Beast, Slow-Building, Forbidden Romance, Slice Of Life

Setting: In a land far away, there were two kingdoms: the Outside, where twisted beasts roamed that could curse with a touch, and the Inside, where humans lived in safety and peace.

Story: Long ago, there was a god of light and a god of darkness. While those devoted to the god of light experienced happiness and good fortune, the god of darkness would play tricks on the people and steal their joy. And so, as the legend goes, the god of light decided to punish him by turning him into a monster. Enraged by this, the god of darkness wielded his punishment as a curse in order to inflict suffering upon others. Because of his actions, he was banished to the Outside, where he and his monstrous children are to remain for eternity, while those from the Inside must never come in contact with someone from the Outside, lest they be cursed with a hideous form.

The young girl and the beast should never have met, and yet they did in the most unusual way. Determined, the beast decided to protect the young girl and take care of her as part of his family — and yet, they must never touch for he knew that he will inflict the curse on the innocent girl. But when the girl grew into the young woman she was now, new emotions and new problems start to arise. The little peace they had within the woods was now broken with new strangers roaming around. It seems they had to venture out and find their own answers whether they like it or not.

Note: This is heavily inspired by the manga named 'Totsukuni no Shoujo', though I definitely am looking to play an older female character alongside the inhuman character who is willing to protect her from all danger.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the mentor and guardian of the young woman who came under his protection.

Blood On His Hands
Blood On His Hands   ♠♠

Content: Possible Non-Con, Historical, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Blackmail, Deceit, Magic, Wuxia Elements, Forbidden Romance

Setting: An alternate world based on ancient China with Wuxia elements of martial arts, magic, fantasy creatures and the likes.

Story: A young prince, a bastard of the Emperor, had taken the throne ever since his father fell ill and passed away. Ever since he taken the throne, he had been relentless in conquering whole of China and he ruled his nation with an iron fist. Nobody could defeat him in battle as he was gifted with swordplay along with being extremely intuitive in his war tactics. Because of his intelligence and the likes, his army was undefeated despite enduring many clashes with opposing armies.

That was when his oldest brother had sent a spy in — a female assassin disguised as a potential candidate as the Prince's concubine. To get close to him, she would have to deceive the man and bring herself into his bed in order to successfully kill him in his sleep. What she didn't know was that behind the ruthless young Emperor was a different man alltogether and he actually had very noble intentions despite his merciless actions.

There were blood on his hands, and he embraced it all in the name of peace.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the female assassin sent by the Emperor's older brother in order to assassinate the young Emperor. I was hoping that there would be something like a dance of seduction in which the female character has to prove herself worthy to have the Emperor's attention. Throughout the whole time, she would see that the Emperor was more than he seemed and it would be shown throughout the whole story. I'm hoping for the female character to be very interesting, as in she's a very interactive, confident and perhaps somewhat equal to the Emperor in some way. We can definitely discuss the whole thing if anybody's interested.

Checkmate, My Queen
Checkmate, My Queen   ♠♠

Content: Action, Dark Romance, Magic, Struggle, Gore (On the villain's part), Futuristic, Opposites Attract

Setting: Futuristic and alternate world

Story: There had always been four Kings — The Golden King who remained on the surface of the Earth and ruled there; The Silver King who remained a mystery and ruled the sky within the confines of his floating air-ship high in the sky; The Blue King who ruled over one large section and had been authorized to make certain peace was maintained within the humans, and not forgetting, the Red Queen, with her clan, who only wanted freedom and only served for themselves.

But then there was a story of a Colourless King; a King who did not rule any and not wanted by any; a King who has confined within the high mountains far away from civilization. Yet, for some reason, the Colourless King somehow manages to break free and began a rampage; a sign of vengeance against the Kings who had imprisoned him all these years.

The Blue King knows what was The Colourless King's main objective and the object of his desire — The Red Queen. His duty was to ensure the safety of his city, which meant that he had to make certain the Red Queen was safe in turn. She was the beacon of light for their people. What he didn't anticipate was for them to fall in love in the most unexpected ways, and to think to the rebellious Red Queen would ever be in love with him — the epitome of an Ice King.

Note: This idea was inspired by the anime 'K', and I really did like the concept of the 'Kings', and the backstory of their powers and such. So I wanted to apply that, though focusing on maybe two Kings, with the other Kings not being so major. This would not be following the anime whatsoever, just mostly the concept only.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the Red Queen, whose personality and temperament is akin to fire. I wanted that they are total opposites in nature and personalities, and yet unable to deny their attraction to another. I'm hoping for the Red Queen to be portrayed as a very strong woman who can carry her own weight, but still somewhat vulnerable as she loves her clan and her people.

Fire May Save You
Fire May Save You   ♠♠

Content: Possible Wuxia, Historical Fantasy, Vengeance, Slow-Building, Dark Romance, Deception, Emotional Struggle, Magic, Action, Adventure

Setting: In an alternate world with wuxia elements. I'm flexible on how we would shape the world, its history and the likes, so we don't need to be very accurate following real history and such.

Story: Ever since she was born, all she knew was that her birthright had been stolen from her. Her mother had told her on how his father had died in the hands of a traitor while ensuring the safety of her mother when she fled. When the Queen managed to flee from her kingdom, she was still pregnant with their only daughter. Ever since she was born, she had been trained in swordsmanship by their loyalists. Not only that but she was an intelligent woman to where she took the arts of war, understanding tactics and the likes. By the time she became an adult, her mother was no more and she decided that it was time to act. Her whole life was prepared to take the plunge and all she could think of getting revenge for her loss while regaining what was truly hers. And so, she made a plan.

She would gain the affection of the false Prince who was the son of the traitor who took the throne. She would use the son as her pawn to get closer to the King, and then she will take the chance to plunge a knife right into the betrayer's heart. What she didn't expect, however, was the Prince himself. He was different from what she had expected. Furthermore, she had found herself falling in love with him as the time had passed between them. This wasn't part of the plan, and yet, now she wondered whether she could really pull through with her initial plan after all.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the unsuspecting Prince. I would assume that the Prince had no idea about the true reason on how his father had gained the throne of the kingdom and he would be somewhat naive to it all. I'm definitely open to discussing this idea with whoever's interested.

Additional Imagery: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |5 | 6

In Exile
In Exile   ♠♠♠

Content: Light or Dark Romance, Sci-fi, Action, Adventure, Futuristic, Sci-Fi

Setting: Either a sci-fi or fantasy world

Story: It happened all too sudden. The very attack upon her own home planet along with the murder of the King and Queen — her very own father and mother — happened before her very eyes. Her most trusted guardian had managed to save her younger siblings and herself as they escaped through a secret and hidden passage and having to flee from their very home. Except she had to separate from them, taking a different airship to deter the enemies away from the remaining family she has left and drew the enemies attention upon her as she did her retreat. Her ship took some damaging hits, but she managed to plunge into overdrive and jumped from her galaxy to a random one.

That is what she only remembered then. As she arose from unconsciousness, she had realized her ship had crashed onto an unknown planet — one which seemed primitive, but with full of plants and nature unlike her own. Getting herself out of the ship was a challenge, especially once she realized she was rather injured. Once she managed to release herself, she found out she was not alone.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the creature/alien/whichever my character would meet as she was now in a new world. With whoever is interested, I'll definitely discuss with you on the plot-wise and what I had in mind.

Of Gods and Monsters
Of Gods and Monsters   ♠♠

Content: Dark Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Action, Dark Romance, Modern-Aged

Setting: Modern setting with fantasy creatures roaming around, especially demons and monsters which terrorize humans in the dark

Story: This story is very much alike to the anime Hellsing, in where a very prestigious family, known to be the 'Hunters' of demons and the undead in where they protect the country and the citizens from them. It was known that the family had their secret weapon, which is to be believed to be a form of a female demon who had sworn loyalty to the family and is now serving the current heir and leader of the organization and family.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the heir and the leader, and also the current person who's 'bonded' to the female demon. As anybody would guess, I would be playing the female demon who had served under the family for man aeons and generations until she was placed into the care of her current 'owner', so to speak. It wouldn't really be anything like sexual between them as of yet (but could be discussed if the writing partner prefers otherwise), though the demon might have shown interest by seduction and flirtation-wise, the heir had always stayed firm and stoic to his morals. Just wanting to play and see the relationship-wise between two such characters.

For Thy Kingdom

For Thy Kingdom   ♠♠♠

Content: Protector (YC) x Protectee (MC), High Fantasy, Action, Adventure, War, Struggle, Romance, Historical Fantasy

Setting: A highly fantasy setting resembling Persia

Story: The kingdom of Pars had been taken over by the neighboring nation of Lusitania after their very king, Lord Andragoras, fell victim to a treacherous plot led by one of his most trusted retainers. His only child and only daughter had managed to barely escape with her life intact, all thanks to her most loyal servant and personal bodyguard. With a few trusted companions, the very sole surviving of the Pars royalty have to assemble an army strong enough to counter the very Lusitanian army led by the ambiguous warrior named 'Silvermark'.

Note: This idea is inspired by The Heroic Legend of Arslan and I wanted to borrow the story and the setting for this very idea. Instead though, the main character would be a female. Unlike what others might perceive, the main character is actually a very kind soul, which I would like to implement into this character I would like to play.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play personal bodyguard who had sworn his loyalty and sword to serve the very princess of the Pars royalty. I was hoping for them both to be something like high respect between them as the guard is slightly older than the princess, but soon gradually become comfortable friends and then to eventually them falling in love soon after. For this idea too, there would be some NPCs which I hope my writing partner wouldn't mind writing alongside me for the story-wise. Nevertheless, we can discuss the very idea and the setting if anybody is interested.

Checkmate, My King
Checkmate, My King   ♠♠♠

Content: Action, Dark Romance, Magic, Struggle, Gore (On the villain's part), Futuristic, Opposites Attract, Powerplay

Setting: Futuristic and alternate world

Story: There had always been four Kings — The Golden King who remained on the surface of the Earth and ruled there; The Silver King who remained a mystery and ruled the sky within the confines of his floating air-ship high in the sky; The Blue King who ruled over one large section and had been authorized to make certain peace was maintained within the humans, and not forgetting, the Red Queen, with her clan, who only wanted freedom and only served for themselves.

But then there was a story of a Colourless King; a King who did not rule any and not wanted by any; a King who has confined within the high mountains far away from civilization. Yet, for some reason, the Colourless King somehow manages to break free and began a rampage; a sign of vengeance against the Kings who had imprisoned him all these years.

Yet, for the Red Queen, he had something else in mind. It was very clear and known among the Nobles of his obsession with her. As for how he would say.

"I'm Madness. You're Destruction. We're meant to rule."

Note: This idea was inspired by the anime 'K', and I really did like the concept of the 'Kings', and the backstory of their powers and such. So I wanted to apply that, though focusing on maybe two Kings, with the other Kings not being so major. This would not be following the anime whatsoever, just mostly the concept only.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the Blue King, who's a rather stoic and very uptight man who upholds the law as supreme. Wanting to play around the relationship between him and the Red Queen, especially with him having to protect her from the craziness that is the Colourless King.

Scarlet Fate
Scarlet Fate   ♠♠♠

Content: Light or Dark Romance, Story-Driven, Emotional Struggle, Action, Adventure, High Fantasy, Supernatural

Setting: A world which adopted the aesthetics of the Heian era, though the difference would be the presence of deities and monsters along with other supernatural beings in the midst. I'm very flexible with the setting, especially if my co-writer would prefer a modern fantasy instead.

Story: Ever since she was born, she had only known to carry the duty of ensuring the seal of an ancient artifact — a magical sword said to made of the torso of a creator god — shall never be broken for its corrupted power could bring the end of the world. She has spent her days since childhood being tormented by her sins in loneliness and under the heavy burden of protecting the Sword. Unknown to her though, the famous diviner by the name of Abe no Seimei had a vision before his death; in 10 years, the world would come to its ending and she would play an important role when the time comes.

What I'm Looking For: I'm very flexible about what I'm looking for when it comes to the MC's love interest. It could be a deity who was indebted to her because of her kindness, or maybe her childhood bodyguard who had been protecting her ever since she was little. Could even be something like a deity who she was arranged to marry to continue her lineage and to ensure her descendants would continue to retain divine magic in their blood. I don't mind discussing the possibilities with my co-author if they are very interested in the idea, though I am leaning towards a male character to be the MC's love interest. I can be persuaded otherwise though.

Dancing With Devils
Dancing With Devils   ♠♠♠

Content: Adventure, High Fantasy, Magic, Supernatural, Sorcery, Dark Romance, Sexual Tension, Medieval

Setting: A fantasy world heavily inspired by 'The Witcher' series

Story: People were talking. Rumors were spreading. One particular gossip had taken much attention within the city and even spreading like wildfire. A contract was nailed onto the notice board at Novigrad, asking for a brave soul who would dare to take an adventure of a lifetime. Oddly enough, the person who assigned the contract was no other than a sorceress. Not just any sorceress too, especially when the name had become somewhat famed especially being known as the former advisor for one late king of a far-away kingdom.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the witcher who would take the contract unknowing that he would be delving into more than just a simple task. The male character doesn't necessarily need to be a witcher however, but that would be my first preference. How the interested party plays the male character is up to them, but I'm hoping for him to be able to stand equally with my female character, especially when I plan to portray her as a very feisty, sarcastic yet witty woman.

Note: I admit that I had only played 'The Witcher 3' so far and I only just completes the main storyline. But I was very inspired by the whole setting of the game that I couldn't really resist. Despite this story would be highly influenced by the games and the books, we don't necessarily have to follow them up to the very little details. I don't mind changing things here and there, though I would just like to borrow the concept of the Witchers and the Sorceresses most of all. But with that said, I definitely don't mind reading and researching to make certain we could be as accurate as possible, if needed.

Timeless

Not Available/Taken:

The Red Tide
The Red Tide   ♠♠♠

Content: Protector (MC) x Protectee (YC), Action, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy, Struggle, Magic, Historical, Powerplay, Hate-To-Love

Setting: A world which adopted the aesthetics of the early Japanese Meiji era, though the difference would be the warriors being able to either use magic or have extraordinary powers or weapons.

Story: A female ronin had mostly been wandering around aimlessly, killing people along the way though her victims are usually the people who oppressed the innocents or the weak. It was by fate that she then stumbled upon a young man around her age and she saved his life without really caring of the consequence as she killed the people who were pursuing on him. It was then she realized that the young man she saved was an important link to something that was beyond her, and whatever he possessed might change the world as they know it.

Note: This idea is kind of based on the anime I am currently watching called 'Brave 10', and it was inspired by a novel if I'm not mistaken. The idea is really not thought out so would welcome any suggestion and such to add to the plot.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the male who the female samurai would have to protect though she's extremely reluctant to do so. The male is not a wimp by any chance, that's for certain. He should be able to protect himself but he's not that skilled as a samurai or ninja would, of course. I am just asking that the male character would be equal to the female samurai despite she would be his sort-of protector. The male character can be either a prince or some prophecy child or anything like that without him being fully aware. But definitely, the people are after him for a reason; we can discuss that, of course.

I am hoping to develop where the male character hates that he would have to be protected by a female warrior despite he knows he has to depend on her skills (Ego hurt, anyone?), and that how the female constantly would find him annoying. So it would be from a hateful relationship to grow to respect each other than eventually to love, if possible. But of course, this could be changed within a discussion.

Meant For Something Greater
Meant For Something Greater   ♠♠♠

Content: Action, Romance, High Fantasy, Magic, Light, Supernatural, Medieval, Sorcery

Setting: Medieval times, where magic is very profound, and fantasical creatures do exist

Story: A true warrior at heart, she was regarded as the strongest and the bravest there was. As a heroine, she was loved by her people and was even given an honour by her liege. But something unexpected came when the King had then brought a mission to her. He wanted to extend her hand in marriage to a prince from a neighbouring country as a sign of a peace treaty between two countries. At first, she was very reluctant but had followed her King's wishes despite any ill emotions of the circumstances. It was around that time, that evil had come forth. Something huger and bigger than anything she had fought with and realized she couldn't defeat this new evil by herself.

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play the neighbouring prince who was forced into marriage with the female warrior. He could be someone with great magic or anything like that if you wish. The prince would have disliked the idea of marriage completely, especially someone of a lower status than his, even if she was a great heroine of the country, as well that, I would expect, he would want to marry someone he was in love with instead. So what I was hoping was that, they would go on a journey to fight this evil and perhaps gather some comrades along the way, and then both of them getting to know each other more before falling in love slowly.

Underneath His Smile
Underneath His Smile   ♠♠

Content: Slow Burn, Emotional Struggle, Mafia, Gentle Dominant, Violence, Action, Dark Romance, Possible NC, Consensual, Modern, Drug Abuse

Setting: Modern times in New York

Story: When one was to survive within the darker and nastier parts of the city, they would usually resort in selling illegal items and the likes in order to survive in such harsh environment. One young man managed to build his little empire with his own effort, as he formed connections while climbing higher in the ladder to earn himself a very good spot. Not a lot of people dared to challenge him, out of fear on getting themselves killed the very next day if they ever tried.

He thought he was happy with his carefree lifestyle, but it was far from the very truth. Something was missing and he felt empty as days passed by. Nothing seemed to excite or interest him anymore. It was until he met a rather strange lady, who managed to perk his interest as he tried to find a company for himself. He never would think he would find himself falling in love with her the more he spent time with her.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for someone to write the female character who managed to get my male character's interest. She could be someone who has a more innocent background with her life, or she could be from a more dreary and bleak life but retained some optimism. I'm just only asking for the woman to be very interesting in her personality, maybe a tad aggressive and confident and such. We can definitely discuss if anybody's interested.

Timeless

Discontinued Threads:

List
Behind That Pretty Face with Jmorty33
Beyond The Limits with RandomBloke
Profiling Townsend with Iblis121
Witchly Temptations with LordLuck
Blood Alone with MrModular
The Red Tide with Decadence
Contractual Obligations with Insano
How To Train Your Humans with Insano
Royal Follies with Nachtmahr and Insano
Lost To Her Master with Ashleebabe
Blood Alone with DoctorRed
Unlikely Circumstance with Rel Mayer and Insano
Numerically Chaotic with Rel Mayer
Meant For Something Greater with klamity
Catalyst with TheBlackThrone
To Seduce Death with Dariusfallenstar
Her Guardian with Inkidu
The Banner Saga: Ragnarok for Two with Blythe
Numerically Chaotic with Giantmutantcrab
Checkmate, My King with FallenMajesty
The Infinite Affinity with Terris Geolith
A Storm of Fire with d20
Your Hands In Mine with xSnorkleRainbow
Numerically Chaotic with Inferior Rabbit
Of Gods and Monsters with Skekfaer
Corporate Marriage with Khoraz
What A Woman with Deamonbane
Numerically Chaotic with Red Lobster
A Time Apart with marauder13
Blood Alone with Rel Mayer
Bringing The Rain with violelia
Jade Princess, Western Knight with Rolo
More Than Meets The Eye with Derwaysh
Of Gods and Demons with Tick
Oh My Little Red with FallenAngelNajdan
Numerically Chaotic with Calrond
The Red Tide with Blaskovich
Beauty From The East with Tantavalist
A Bride's Tale with Sure
In Exile with Doji Hoturi
The King And His Ward with Derwaysh
Checkmate, My King with Cerigo
Meant for Something Greater with Birchleaf
Converted with GnothiSeauton
Of Gods and Monsters with violelia
Sentinel: WOR - Bon & Fei with TheBlackThrone
Catalyst with TheBlackThrone
The Red Tide with Gilgameshian
For Thy Kingdom with Melieli
More Than Meets The Eye with TheDevilsHex
For Your Utmost Pleasure with SugarandSpice
When Darkness Beckons with Sho
Toppling NEIRIN with Renegade Vile
Honor Among Thieves with Remiel
For Thy Kingdom with Inkidu
Numerically Chaotic with Captain Maltese
Before I Fall with Cerevan
Under This Neon Sky with Emjay
His Salvation with Kokaine
Judge The Blood with Darkcide
Meant For Something Greater with Crixus
Devil, Be Mine with Flower
Unlikely Partnership with Aiden
Your Loyal Dog with Wistful Dream
Drag Me Through Hell with Emjay
Her Master with Capone
Only If For A Night with LeSane
Eye Of The Beholder with Franklin
Numerically Chaotic with QuackKing
Numerically Chaotic with Napanee
Your Loyal Dog with Dreamer's Sand
Dancing With Devils with Kayrax
The Red Tide with Velasterian
Sinful Pleasure with Insano
In Exile with Yuki
Warlord with Totoro
Repurposed with Totoro
A Witcher's Tale with Starcaller
Meant For Something Greater with Gardsorm
The Pirate's Jest with Notorious
Checkmate, My King with ClockworkInferno
Kindred Souls with Dray
East and West with Erythrite
To Protect and To Serve with Starcry
Your Loyal Dog with Quintessence
Scarlet Fate with Hamlowe
Meant For Something Greater with Clockworkinferno
To Kill A Star with Keith
Dancing With Devils with Rylin
A Little Death with Cream
Underneath His Smile with Lingo

Timeless

Placeholder

Timeless

Timeless

Been a long time since I bumped this. >__> Very selectively seeking maybe one or two stories.

Added new ideas of 'A Little Death' and 'Carry The Sun'.

Timeless

Added 'The Tainted Half' and altered 'Carry The Sun'.

Selectively seeking one more story.