Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Serenity Vixen

Elvi

Serenity Vixen

Elvi

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Serenity Vixen

strangely made

Serenity Vixen

Avi

Elvi

Serenity Vixen

strangely made

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Avi

Airindel

Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Serenity Vixen

strangely made

Avi

Serenity Vixen

Antone

Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...