Some Ideas...

Started by MagicalPen, July 13, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I find my need for more games to have turned into a craving. I guess i am turning into a junkie  :o

So...here are some thoughts/ideas i am toying with. I'd prefer a PM to this post, though you can always post here and make sure you tell me which idea you like.

1. The Epic - Fantasy
A good deal of real story/plot in this one, with (of course) the occasional sex scene thrown in. I'm thinking maybe our characters responded to a Summons by some Noble or something, and were deemed the only two fit for the operation. There is a Treasure this Noble/Lord/Merchant/Whathaveyou is looking for, though is unfit to be able to get it himself (doesnt have the time, etc). He is offering a good deal of money for its return. The Quest would take us (Me = male, you = female Adventurers of some kind) towards the North into less populated, more dangerous lands (maybe meet/join with a few NPCs along the way), with some hack-n-slash scense (no dice, totally freeform) along the way along with a growing attraction and perhaps some cold nights shared with each other. They could start out at odds/dislike for each other, and grow to care for eachother through the hardships they encounter. Other details can be worked out later.

2. The MILF - Modern
Pretty easy one to explain. My character, a teen/early-twenties of some sort, will (one way or another) be seduced by his best/friends MILF (Mother I would Love to Fuck). It could be an on going thing, hiding it from her her husband, hiding it from his friend, maybe even having another friend join in. Details can be worked out.

3. Father - Daughter/Friend  - - - Modern/Fantasy
Either setting could work for this one. Either incest or daughters-friend (or both) work fine for me. 40-50 something male, late teen/early 20-something daughter/friend work. Again, depending on which we go for the details can be worked out in finer detail. General jist of the friend/father would be the friend seduces the father...same old story basically.

If anyone is interested in any of these three, let me know.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Hmp...no one interested in the 'epic'?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Quote from: Silvestine on July 13, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

1. The Epic - Fantasy
A good deal of real story/plot in this one, with (of course) the occasional sex scene thrown in. I'm thinking maybe our characters responded to a Summons by some Noble or something, and were deemed the only two fit for the operation. There is a Treasure this Noble/Lord/Merchant/Whathaveyou is looking for, though is unfit to be able to get it himself (doesnt have the time, etc). He is offering a good deal of money for its return. The Quest would take us (Me = male, you = female Adventurers of some kind) towards the North into less populated, more dangerous lands (maybe meet/join with a few NPCs along the way), with some hack-n-slash scense (no dice, totally freeform) along the way along with a growing attraction and perhaps some cold nights shared with each other. They could start out at odds/dislike for each other, and grow to care for eachother through the hardships they encounter. Other details can be worked out later.

3. Father - Daughter/Friend  - - - Modern/Fantasy
Either setting could work for this one. Either incest or daughters-friend (or both) work fine for me. 40-50 something male, late teen/early 20-something daughter/friend work. Again, depending on which we go for the details can be worked out in finer detail. General jist of the friend/father would be the friend seduces the father...same old story basically.

If anyone is interested in any of these three, let me know.

No takers on any of these? I envision #1 to be more along my For Hire game, just different setting and situation obviously.
I'm definately up for almost any sort of Fantasy Setting game.
Any takers?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry