I actually have a idea for once :D

Started by CrazEGrl, July 01, 2008, 07:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazEGrl

Hello everyone long time no talk :p Yea I've been super busy with a lot of things and haven't been able to have much computer time but It's all slowing down now and I'm trying to manage my time better lol :p

Well my very first idea that I've had for a role play at least in a very long time is kind of like a Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Mr & Mrs. Smith type of role play.

Parts needed.
Mr. Smith
Mrs. Smith (me)
Mr. Smiths friend ( would like to be a guy)
Mrs. Smiths friend ( would like to be a girl)
People from their organizations out to kill them once they figure out their secret about each other.

And when I say I'd like the friends to be the same sex as the main characters I mean like Mr. Smiths friend is a guy but can be role played by a girl its just the character needs to be same gender. But for Mrs. Smiths friend I'd like the role player to be a girl but if it doesn't work out a guy can role play as Mrs. Smiths friend.

Well please post if you like it

CrazEGrl

Hey I got another idea  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Would anybody like to try and make our own kind of family guy

Stattick

Ok, I don't have the time to play. Really.

But if I did, I'd love to play Meg, or a character like her. I don't get to play enough females, and for some reason, the idea of playing the smart chunky girl with no self esteem that the whole family hates is really appealing to me. Yeah... even I think it's weird, but there it is.  ;D
O/O   A/A

CrazEGrl

cool but we  need more people and i take the spot of stewie or the stewie like character