News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Llama, summoning his favorite rex.

Ash

Woooo! Yay. You called sweetie?

Peccavi dear where are you?

Peccavi

You've learned your lesson! ;)

I'm going to go crazy and summon.... Hmmmm Remiel, the pirate!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Ash

Nope its my turn to follow you now!  :P

Mr. Golden Spider?

Phantomhive

The Spider has left the web you only have me to look at... 

Hey Luna is the moon out tonight?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Sorry love Luna is busy, you've got me. Muahaha

Rel?

Phantomhive

Nope tis only I.
Ash come on back now.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

Nope just me yet again

Come on Ash how about one more time.

Ash

Ok,I'll bite one last time. ;)

Show me a phantom?

Benen

now but I do respond from earlier.. maybe phantom will join us now?

Ash

Nah, I think she's sleeping or busy. It's like 7pm her time...
Bahahaha too much info. Tis I Ashasaurusrex, Dinokitteh Extraordinaire!

Luna?

Rhedyn

Just me popping in to say hi.

I saw Ashasaurusrex around here somewhere so I'm thinking she may be back again next.

Ash

Right you are! I'm delaying the inevitable. :)

DeamonBane?

MasterMischief

Nope.  Just your favorite furling.

Ash?

Deamonbane

*checks birth certificate* Nope, it says Bane here. Yes, my actual given name is Bane.

Hive now?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ash

Nope.... but that is cool :)

Phantom love, come out and play!

MasterMischief

Nope, just your friendly, neighborhood llama.

Deamonbane, you hitting me back?

Deamonbane

Does this involve actual hitting, like a fistbump or something?

Pecca?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Better late than never I guess *yawns* that and I just woke up.

So I hope you slept well Asha?

Ash

Sleep? What's that? Dinokittehs don't sleep for fear of nightmares...

Did you sleep well Phantom love?

MasterMischief

I slept, but then I was up early because stupid routine.

Poor Ash.  I did not know you suffered from nightmares.

Phantomhive

She does? Well I do too.

Hey ash you are a good friend type arent ya?

Ash

Hiiii I think so what's up love?

Llama?