A murder at Muppet studio's

Started by lordfirozahn, February 13, 2010, 01:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordfirozahn

Its was a dark rainy night the lightening flashed outside as the storm continued to rumble ... you have been gathered together with your fellow muppets, and known guest stars because there has been a murder right here in muppet studios, you look down and see the chalk outline of the now late Kermit T Frog ...

Who are you (muppet or guest star ),
What is your alibii(detail as best as possible)
(and please add picture of your alibi if possible ),
and who do you suspect killed Mr Frog,
with what,
and why ?
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....

Oreo

Bruce Willis here. Let me through. I'm telling you I didn't do it. I'm a cop. -holds up his badge- I was busy hiding from Alan Rickman in a damned tower on the 30th floor. He's one tough guy to kill. Anyway that's beside the point. I think Miss Piggy did it, in a jealous rage. Beat him up with her purse, and left her poor green lover here to die because she caught him going out with Veronica Mars.

(next person plays Miss Piggy)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

lordfirozahn

"Ahhhh haaa....Fozzie Bear here, and I  just want to say that as much as everyone one would like to say that the lady pig did it , unfortunately she was in the hospital at the time of the murder being checked for *dramatic pause* swine flu...arrgh arrgh arrgh ..."
"okay well truly she was , as for me Im Kermit's best friend I could never have done something so *another dramtic pause * bearish ....wakka wakka wakka "
*grmbles* "Hard crowd tonite"
"Besides It had to be Statler and Waldorf , those old farts , probably beat him with their canes, so they could build condo's here "
*everyone in the audience starts laughing *
"Noo its not a joke *waves hands around to keep people from laughing * I heard them talking about it "
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....