Post-Apocalyptic Slavery ( Fallout ) [ BON, EX ]

Started by Hemingway, October 13, 2011, 03:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Welcome! Welcome, writer, to my thread! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Well, as you may have guessed, I'm looking for a game involving slavery in a post-apocalyptic setting. The Fallout universe would be my setting of choice, but so as to not discourage anyone who's interested but doesn't know the games, I'm leaving it open. If you're more interested than Fallout than slavery, I might still be interested - read on!

First a description of the slavery scenario I have in mind, however. I'm looking for something a bit on the extreme side. I would strongly prefer a submissive character who is submissive, certainly, but not the soft and meek type. Masochistic tendencies would be great, for reasons that should become apparent. I don't like actual physical violence that much - occasionally, it can work - and severely injuring a person just makes me feel bad. There's nothing wrong with threats of violence and death, however, or with giving the slave shocks, or explosive collars to play with ( more or less a requirement here ). Drugs are likely to be involved, too, especially if it's a Fallout game - they're essentially a fact of life there. Is there anything I haven't mentioned so far? Degradation? Humiliation? I don't know, but we'll figure it out. It's just a matter of imagination.

As for those who might not be interested in a game focused entirely on slavery, but who are interested in Fallout - I'm interested in a variety of stories and pairings right now, so you can basically suggest anything. In particular, I'm curious about something involving: a female Enclave officer ( Fallout 3-type ), or maybe some NCR recruits. Or maybe some canon characters. Rose of Sharon Cassidy, anyone?

Miyu

Hemingway