Accepting New Characters ...Crystal Lake Ski Lodge [NC]

Started by Sasha, July 20, 2011, 04:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

so I guess I will just wait to be told I can post and where since you have so many forums that I can get lost hehe

Nim

A good place to start would be arriving at the lobby of the South lodge.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84735.0

That is where all the guests and new arrivals check in.  She'll have time to kind of move around the lodge and get to know the place a little since she most likely wont start actually working until the next work day.  She'll be meeting with Beth (one of my characters) who is the Bar Manager in the morning to be shown the ropes of the Bars at the lodge. 

Sasha

Quote from: Miyu on August 14, 2011, 06:34:42 PM
so I guess I will just wait to be told I can post and where since you have so many forums that I can get lost hehe

Please post your character sheet in the Game Related OOC ....so we can start the process of rolling your character into the game .

Miyu

Guyver0335

Hello, I've never played an RP of this size. Would there be someone willing to help show me around a bit first? I'm used to small one on ones so I'm not really sure how to play one with so many rooms and such and I want to make sure I won't get lost before I apply to play.

Nim

Quote from: mysterchr on August 16, 2011, 10:29:13 AM
Hello, I've never played an RP of this size. Would there be someone willing to help show me around a bit first? I'm used to small one on ones so I'm not really sure how to play one with so many rooms and such and I want to make sure I won't get lost before I apply to play.

In the lodge most characters normally only end up using 2-3 of the available threads.  Depending if your an employee or guest you would have your dorm or suite thread.  If employee you'll post in the thread most relevant to your character to start off before branching off into other threads.  With guests you would just need to decide where you want to start them out.  Eating, enjoying drinks in the bar, swimming, skiing.  Then once your familiar with the flow of time in the lodge and how things work it is easy to branch out from there. 

I hope that helps.

~Nim~

Sasha

Quote from: mysterchr on August 16, 2011, 10:29:13 AM

I think starting out with a guest character would be the easiest to intermingle with in the group setting and being new to such a large group . We have 3 active GM's with many characters ...one of us will slip a character up with your character and indeed help walk you through the process. The game looks scary but in reality it is like Nim said ...your only going to be concentrating in the " Room" you are in and the others currently there . Some rooms will be a one on one situation ...others a small group ....others a large party type situation .

No worries my friend ...look forward to seeing your character . Feel free to send me a PM with any other questions you might have .

Sasha

anne sophie

hello, I never played on such a large scale of a game, but i would like to try it out, and well I tought I might play a barmaid, or a room maid, for the hotel....but i might need help...to tag along

Sasha

Quote from: anne sophie on August 17, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
hello, I never played on such a large scale of a game, but i would like to try it out, and well I tought I might play a barmaid, or a room maid, for the hotel....but i might need help...to tag along

We currently have quite a few bartenders .....you may play a character in the hospitality unit ...as a sexy maid if you like . Look forward to seeing your character sheet .

Haztur

I would love to join with your staff. Tell me what you think.

Character name : Clare Carter, or CC
  Played By : Haztur

Employee Position : Maid (or Waitress if the post is occupied)
  Employee: New Employee
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference : Bi-Curious
  Description :
Character Personality: Clare is a polite and responsible, taking care of her job and homework even if she is a bit unsure of her new duties, she is strong minded but since she needs the job he will bite her tongue before complaining, she has always being like this, usually the glamorous girl, but when in the beating path, she usually takes it all without a complain, she might learn to like it.
  Hobbies - Interests : She does sports (tennis, running), and likes to read romantic novels, when she has the chance she loves to have long hot baths.
  Background information : Clare? is a University Student, unfortunately her family's company has gone to bankrupsy, and while she is smart enough to get a grant from her school most of the funds are already being used, so her only option is to leave the school and find a job, she also needs to leave her apartment as she is unable to pay the rent, desperate she finds an add where they ask for a maid in this luxurious lodge in the forest. The pay is good and the place look beautiful through the photos. Also since its quite far from normal places she would have to work at least for 6 months. all in all with a year or 2 of working with that salary she will be able to finish her school. The only thing is that she had never worked before, and now to work as  a maid sounds a bit humiliating for her, fortunately she doubts anyone would know her there so she decided to apply hoping for the best.

What do you think of Clare?
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Sasha

Character name : Clare Carter, or CC
  Played By : Haztur

We can add another maid to the game so that would be awesome .

The Lodge furnishes Dorm Rooms for the workers to make it easier ....so that part would be covered with employment anyways .

I would ask that you change the picture though to something more real life oriented as the setting is set in the modern world . Though I do like the anime one you picked out ...it just does not quite match in with the others in our group.

Once you have found an acceptable pic ...please post your character sheet in the Game Related  OOC . It takes two GM's to approve a character .

Hugs ,

Sasha

Haztur

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Sasha

Would love to see a few more characters added .... a couple male characters would be nice to add to the mix to help even things out . Though many of the women here are bi-sexual or curious ...seems to not be a real issue .

Looking for maybe 2 more employees at this time ....Night Kitchen Workers would be preferred . Dishwasher , Prep Cook would be nice indeed.

Only 3 guests rooms are available at this time ..... looking forward to filling them . Can be a single or if you have a willing partner or an idea you wish to play out coming in as a couple feel free to post it up here . We can always see if anyone already playing the game is willing to take on the idea and pick up an additional character . Though two new players coming in with a couple type scenario are more than welcome .

Age restriction is 18 or over . Cross-gender play no issue . We are pretty open to equal corruption opportunity anyways . 

Smirks ...look forward to seeing your character sheet .

Note : If you spoken up for a character to play - please proceed with your character sheet .

Sasha

scruz87

Hi Sasha,

I can play a dishwasher if this opening is still available.  I can play as as a male or female, whichever you feel is needed more.

Thank you,

Sara
-Sara

Sasha

Awesome .....look forward to seeing your character .  We could use a few more male characters but play which ever sex you would enjoy best . A young male dishwasher might be quite interesting .

scruz87

Character name : Tony Morales
Played By : scruz87

Employee Position : Dishwasher
  Employee: New Employee
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference : Straight

Character Personality: Tony is a bit quiet around most of the other employees.  Having had a rough life he mostly keeps to himself but is listening to all that happens.  By no means is he a mean person, actually quite helpful and hard working.  Unsure what to expect in his new environment he is a bit cautious in his interactions with people at first.  When it comes to the opposite sex, Tony is quite charming, yet he behind closed doors he loves to make sure they know he wears the pants. 

Hobbies - Interests : Cars, Motorcycles (When not at work he is normally riding or working on his beloved bike) Hanging around the kitchen watching any cook that will let him learn. Making money and of course women.

Background information : Tony came to the United States as a teen.  Not looking for trouble, trouble ended up finding him.  Defending his sister Tony beat up and nearly killed her boyfriend.  The son of a prominent business man, her boyfriend's father quickly had Tony arrested.  Serving 2 years in prison before he found a work release program.  That program led him to find life in a kitchen, eventually finding the job at the lodge.  Sending money back home to Costa Rica for his family, Tony's main concern is money or lack of.  Willing to do anything the Lodge needs from him regardless if it is out of his job requirements. 

Appearance:
-Sara

Sasha

Character name : Tony Morales
Played By : scruz87

Questions -  Jail Time background ....Known by management or would you like to of kept that out of their knowledge ?

Since he enjoys working on cars and Bikes ....is the character willing to help out in the maintenance dept ? or is the goal of the character growth to learn to be a chef .

Picture will need to be resized as well , other than that looks good to me .

scruz87

1) I think the management should know about it.  Maybe he's been warned that they won't accept any slip ups so he is on his best behavior.

2) I would imagine him a jack of all trades type of guy so some time spent in the garage would be something he would be willing to do.

3) Sorry about the picture size.  I tried to resize it but for some reason it still came out huge, I can always find a smaller picture of him if you like. 
-Sara

Sasha

Thank-you for the answers to the questions ...Scruz87

Please post your character sheet in the Game Related  OOC . It takes two GM's to approve a character .  We can see about re-sizing it there then .

Welcome to Crystal Lake .

Sasha

Aria Darkenwing

Hello Miss Sasha,

I see that your Ski Lodge is already swamped by female characters. I'd be willing to roleplay a male character if there would be no sex involved [Its writ in my O/Os]. I'd really like to play the Piano Man if its still available.  I'll post a character application if he's still available.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Sasha

Quote from: Aria Darkenwing on August 26, 2011, 09:35:30 AM
Hello Miss Sasha,

I see that your Ski Lodge is already swamped by female characters. I'd be willing to roleplay a male character if there would be no sex involved [Its writ in my O/Os]. I'd really like to play the Piano Man if its still available.  I'll post a character application if he's still available.

Well now ...let me say that will be a rather interesting challenge to take up at Crystal Lake . The problem might incur however in the fact that the game is NC due to supernatural events that take place that cause one to loose their inhibitions and things that they lust for in some instances can not be denied . Currently most of the entertainment group are infected with a lust banes . Which would put the piano man right in the mix of things. That and just the simple fact that it is an elitist sex club.

However , one could make the character more into just getting off by watching others . Maybe he has a more private kink you might wish to explore with solo posts that could be acceptable. Could be discussed via a PM if you like .

A character of this nature would be very difficult to play here but if your up for the challenge ...no issue with me .

Most of the female characters at the Lodge are Bi-sexual or bi-curious ...so the ratio is not that far off to be honest . You could play a guest if you like ...rather only have limited the incoming employees to males at the present time . Unless already discussed since I believe at this time I only have 1 Dorm room open .

Aria Darkenwing

I feel that I am not yet ready to roleplay a male character in sexual situations. I'm afraid I have to regretfully decline joining your infamous Ski Lodge.

Thank you for your indulgence Miss Sasha. Till next time. ~

loves, Aria.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

yobo

I'm interested in trying this. I haven't tried anything like this before though, but I like to try out new things.  :-)

Was thinking of playing a character who is currently just travelling the world. He would have some money saved up, but he takes odd jobs to avoid spending the saved up money too fast. He wouldn't be picky about what work he would do, and would be willing to do different kinds of work. As long as he gets the chance to do some skiing, which is why he was looking for work in the area.

Would this be something that could work?

Sasha

Quote from: yobo on November 11, 2011, 11:44:38 PM
I'm interested in trying this. I haven't tried anything like this before though, but I like to try out new things.  :-)

Was thinking of playing a character who is currently just travelling the world. He would have some money saved up, but he takes odd jobs to avoid spending the saved up money too fast. He wouldn't be picky about what work he would do, and would be willing to do different kinds of work. As long as he gets the chance to do some skiing, which is why he was looking for work in the area.

Would this be something that could work?

Well that is an interesting approach .....suppose on could be traveling along the main road and have their car break down , or maybe be a struggling to continue onward in need of some minor and or major repairs ...like he hit a deer . Course if he showed up with a need for employment ...that could be arranged  , as maybe he took out the entry gate in his so called accident .

Could always have him work with the stoner boys for awhile ...doing odd jobs , here and there to get a feel for where he fits in . Bell hop ...drive the shuttle , set up equipment ....errand boy extraordinaire .

Will need a character sheet .  Feel free to post it in the GAME Related OOC ....or send me a pm if you wish to discuss it more .

Thanks ,

Sasha