Bermuda Island (Open Sandbox - Freeform) [Interest Check] (Need 1 more Female!)

Started by Rave, May 07, 2014, 09:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

I woke up with the smile of the sun on me and the abundance of sand surrounding me. The sand was rough like glass paper and lying down on it stung your back like walking on hot coals. If the amount of sand on this island were rocks it would cover all of Africa twice! The water around the island was as clear as glass and blue like the sky so the infinite depths of the sea were just a blink away. Fish small as rice grains flickered to and fro from the sandy beaches of the island to the cold gloomy depths of the sea.

IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204479.msg10009917#msg10009917

OOC Information:

Premise:

12 to 16 humans are the only survivors of Oceanic Flight 416 since its' crash in July 8th, 2013. The current date is May 7th, 2014, marking almost a full year of survival upon the island. The loaction is unknown, but speculated to be somewhere within the Bermuda triangle. The Survivors have lost all hope of escaping the island, and as such have formed a small society with roles and leaders to start a new life in their new home. Let me assert an extremely important point: They are not actively trying to find ways to get off the island. This is a group of people that have accepted their place on the island, sank into their respective roles and have re-purposed themselves to make the best of the island rather than constantly attempt to escape. A new international law rose after the flight's disappearance which states all air traffic is forbidden from flying over the area due to increased magnetic activity in the surrounding islands. Ship routes are sealed by stormy weather and harsh, constant hurricanes surrounding the peninsula making the eye of the storm and island location virtually in-accessible. This is a survival story, a restart for a small group of humans as they abandon technology and return to their instinctive roots. A natural social experiment, these 12 to 16 individuals have to re-form society and repopulate the island as they see fit. They elect leaders, they distribute jobs based on skill, and they claim territory. It is them VS. the elements and nothing else, as the Island is plentiful in its fruits and meats but at great risks. They will fight, they will adapt, and they will survive...and repopulate.

What I'm looking for - Rules:

1- Most importantly, I am looking for -ACTIVE- writers who will not bail on this RP mid-way through. I have chosen to start this RP after final season in understanding that many of us have exams and tests to deal with. That being said, all members will be required to post at once a week. This number has gone down due to some re-thinking.

2- Creative minds. Example: If I receive an application for a stereotypical soldier who is an expert at everything and has no flaws, you will be instantly rejected. Let your creative juices flow, and make interesting characters with flaws and assets. There are many different roles needed on the island, and I'm sure many of you will make interesting characters that will fit these rolls.

3- Absolute ZERO tolerance for griefing/OOC quarrel. This is not a place where constant trolling or griefing will be allowed. Pretty self explanatory. If there are OOC issues between players, notify me in PMs and keep it outside of the thread.

4- All Elliquiy rules must be followed.

5- No Godmodding. Just...no.

6- Respect players ON/OFFs.

7- No Player Character Death without GM approval. This is to simply monitor the amount of people in the RP, which makes managing this story much, much easier for myself.

Character Creation:

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste clothed image URL here[/img][/float][float=right][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]Paste nude image url here[/img][/spoiler][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Character name

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Island Role:[/b]

[b]Physical Appearance :[/b] Is there anything the picture doesn't show? Dimples, Tattoos, Beauty Marks?

[b]Distinguishing Traits:[/b] What makes your character stand out?

[b]History: [/b] Who are they? Why were they on the plane? (Minimum 2 Paragraphs)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Self Explanatory

[b]Likes:[/b] List at least five things they enjoy
[b]Dislikes:[/b] List at least five things they don't enjoy

[b]Strengths:[/b] What are they good at?
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are they bad at?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like?

[b]PLAYER ONS AND OFFS:[/b] Please link to your O/O page.

Roles / IC Information:

There are several things people could do, divided into roles by the leader which will be yours truly.
0- Camp Leader: Voted upon arrival, he has the final say in all matters. Dictates and manages all subroles. Reserved for Rave.
1- Caretaker: The all arounder, a person who does not have a specific skill but can remotely assist in all roles.
2- Medic: The people who have prior knowledge of medicine/science, will be responsible for dangerous tasks such as collecting both centipide/jellyfish poison.
3- Forester: Bulky and strong, their main job is to cut down trees and retrieve materials from the crash site to build the camp.
4- Explorer: The adventurous ones. They are responsible for mapping the island, as-well as exploring unknown parts of the island.
5- Coral/Snake Hunter: Above Average swimmers, their job is to hunt within the safe zone for Coral and Sea Snakes.
6- Dragon Hunter: Skilled in the use of knives/spears, they are warriors responsible for hunting Komodo Meat. Extremely Dangerous.
7- Shark Hunter: Excellent Swimmers, they are warriors responsible for hunting Shark Meat. Extremely Dangerous.

Now there are several animals on the island that will be mentioned, though not mapped because they are not of too much importance. I'll have a table of sorts which lists all animal types: Crabs, Lobsters, Spiders, Etc. Furthermore there are several locations of RP. The Hidden Cave is a well known place for people to escape the campsite and relax. The main camp itself is going to be the 'central hub' sort to speak for all the RP, while I have plans for the unexplored area to end up being something like a remote ruins of a far gone civilization that could be used as another RP hub/shelter in the future. The Safe Zone is the area relatively okay to swim in, while the Jelly Fish Cove is off limits to anyone except Medics who are familiar with extracting the Jellyfish poison. The Centipedes are the same. Further into the island and outside into the ocean are the 'main antagonists' sort to speak, which is the deep island den of Komodo Dragons and the Tiger Sharks circling the island

Picture References:

Island Layout:

AndyZ

Do you have to have watched Lost in order to follow this?  Will there be spoilers for it?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Rave

Quote from: AndyZ on May 07, 2014, 10:37:39 PM
Do you have to have watched Lost in order to follow this?  Will there be spoilers for it?

No, the game is simply inspired from similar situations on the show. The RP exists in a totally different universe from the LOST universe, and you don't need to have watched the show to understand the RP. Also no, no spoilers  :-)

AndyZ

I'm thinking of grabbing Explorer as someone who parkours around the island and is trying to get a feel for that last unexplored area.  No major ideas yet, though.  I'll ponder.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Esmeralgirl

Rave

Quote from: AndyZ on May 08, 2014, 12:55:12 AM
I'm thinking of grabbing Explorer as someone who parkours around the island and is trying to get a feel for that last unexplored area.  No major ideas yet, though.  I'll ponder.

Sounds good, just post up a character sheet whenever you settle on what you'd like to play  :-)

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 08, 2014, 06:31:15 AM
Color me interested if it gets enough response :-)

Great! I'm looking forward to getting more people in for all the fun.

Rave

Quote from: JennyFive on May 08, 2014, 05:12:45 PM
Working on a Shark Hunter fem.  Just saying.  :)

Ah you're going for it! Jenny you totally just made my day<3

Lockepick

I'm tentatively interested in a coral/snake hunter -- but like all group games -- my final interest will be based on whether or not there is any compatible gay dude PCs to fuck around with!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Rave

Quote from: lockepick on May 08, 2014, 06:13:06 PM
I'm tentatively interested in a coral/snake hunter -- but like all group games -- my final interest will be based on whether or not there is any compatible gay dude PCs to fuck around with!

Its actually good to note that this game is LGBT friendly  :-)

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: Rave on May 08, 2014, 05:06:05 PM
Sounds good, just post up a character sheet whenever you settle on what you'd like to play  :-)

Great! I'm looking forward to getting more people in for all the fun.

I'm gonna make a explorer girl.

Rave

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 09, 2014, 03:14:59 AM

I'm gonna make a explorer girl.

Fantastic!

GM NOTE:

I've put down the number of required posts to once/week to allow the more busy members a chance to participate too.

Scylla

NSFW
Name: Regina "Reggie" Loren  Character Open for Other Player

Island Role: Shark Hunter

Physical Appearance : Reggie is fighting trim from her days in the military. She keeps herself in peak condition for deployment at any time.  The number "412" is tattooed on her right bicep.  A jagged scar wraps her left thigh.  She's tan with long, curly brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Distinguishing Traits: She plays a strange angle on the typical dominant and submissive roles.  Socially, Reggie is very friendly and helps in any way she can.  When challenged or prodded by masculine guys trying to test her, she becomes very competitive in a playful way.  She takes the submissive role with those she particularly takes a liking to, but will be very coy and chaste.

History: Away from the base for a few weeks, Reggie was en route to see her mother in Jekyll Island, Georgia.  She received a few odd layovers and course changes, but didn't think much of it.  Due to her military mindset, she was simply a soldier waiting for the next order.  The extra alone time gave her a moment to catch up on reading anyway.  She knew as soon as she was unpacked, her days would be spent with her family and swimming in the ocean she'd grown up with.

Regina was always the bigger kid on the playground.  She was the girl that had the earliest growth spurt and, with no small amount of guidance from her ex-military father, took up for the smaller children.  She was the one others ran to when a bully was taking lunch money or pestering the fat kid.  As time went by, she discovered she was actually quite small.  But even at 5'4", the bullies still knew not to mess with her.

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Likes: Reading, swimming, competition, selflessness, fruit.
Dislikes: Boredom, bullies, laziness, insensitivity, heights.

Strengths: Reggie is a natural-born swimmer and took to fishing and shark hunting very quickly.  She is great at calming others during tense situations and working out disagreements, even if it means breaking a nose.  She works hard to earn the other islanders' respect.
Weaknesses: She can't climb or hike worth a damn.  Heights are her big weakness, so she depends on others when it comes to trees or anything to do with mountains. 

Personality: Kind and very social.  She tried hard to remember the names and pesonal likes of every member of the island tribe.  Reggie will give the shirt off her back if someone is in need, but will reverse on that role if challenged.  She takes competition very seriously and will never back down, even in unlikely odds.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: JennyFive's O/O's Page

Chrystal

NSFW
Name: Robyn Knight

Island Role: Medic

Physical Appearance : A small tattoo on her left hip about 2cm across, of two linked circles each with a small cross underneath

Distinguishing Traits: Robyn is something of a tomboy, always has been and always will be. She loves climbing trees, getting her hands dirty, is not afraid of hard work, and has no problem taking the skin off her knuckles occasionally.

History: Robyn grew up in England, in an average family, she has a kid brother, several aunts, uncles and cousins, three surviving grandparents and one surviving great-grandparent. Her ambition, ever since her brother had an operation when he was 8, was to be a doctor. She studied hard all through school and managed to get the grades she needed to get into medical school. She was in her third year of her five year degree when she vanished.

Robyn was taking a holiday to the Caribbean. Her parents had rented a villa in The Bahamas, and the cheapest flight she could get had involved flying trans-Atlantic to New York, then catching a connecting flight to the Caribbean. Her journey had been long and tiring and she was actually asleep when the plane crashed onto the island. Being a med student, her first job was to tend the wounded, and try and save those she could. She managed to save some of her medical text books that she had brought with her to study, in particular the med student's "bible", Gray's Anatomy.

Sexuality: Lesbian switch, mostly submissive.

Likes: Swimming, climbing, taking things apart to see how they work, putting things back together to see if they still work, eating, exercise, adventure.
Dislikes: Pushy men, watching people die, student loans, spiders, indecisive people, gynaecology.

Strengths: Robyn is good at figuring out how things work. She is a strong swimmer and good at climbing trees, rocks etc. She is intelligent and fast on her feet. Once set on a copurse of action, she is doggedly determined and will see it through to it's conclusion.
Weaknesses: She is not particularly strong, and although willing to pitch in she tires easily when doing strenuous activities. Her medical knowledge is incomplete, and while she can do a lot, she is not a qualified doctor.  She tends to be indecisive, in spite of dislilking that trate in others and will defer to someone she sees as older or more experienced. She tends to get queasy when the subject of childbirth comes up...

Personality: Robyn is quite shy around strangers, and has difficulty making friends. She would much rather be told what to do than make a decision herself and be wrong. However, (as mentioned above) once set on a course of action, she will see it through to the end, no matter what obstacles are placed in her way. She is always polite, and generally mild mannered, but there resides deep in her heart a fire that, if awakened will change her into a roaring lioness. However this rarely happens and it takes a lot to awaken the beast.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: Link to my O/O page.

There.

I'm kind-of hoping no-one else makes a medic, because having a med student as the doctor, especially one that gets queasy around pregnant women, would be entertaining. Of course, having a nurse present, who is older and more experienced but doesn't have the medical knowledge, might be interesting, too.

Couple of questions:

1) Where was the flight heading from and too?  It had to have been flying over the Atlantic to be in the Bermuda Triangle.

There's no reason it couldn't be way off course, but if it is flying from Miami  to New York (say), it wouldn't be in the triangle. People need to know, so they can put in their character history where they are heading and why on that flight!

2) Komodo Dragons are found only on the islands of Indonesia. Now, again, I have no problem with there being Komodo Dragons on this island as there is clearly something "supernatural" involved in the Bermuda Triangle, and the dragons could be there for some totally un-scientific reason, or could even have a logical explanation, like a breeding pair were on a flight being transported to a zoo somewhere and the plane crashed... I'm just pointing out that they would not occur in the Caribbean naturally.

3) We've been here a year, so presumably we can have established relationships? Any of the girls want a cute med student as a subby bed-warmer?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Scylla

Doesn't look like I'll be able to play after all, Rave.  So sorry.  I'm leaving the character up in case anyone else wants to use Reggie. 

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

RedEve

NSFW
Name: Michelle Nichols

Island Role: Coral/Snake Hunter

Physical Appearance : Has the body and endurance of an experienced swimmer. Small scar on her left butt cheek.

Distinguishing Traits: Michelle is a friendly young woman from a rather well off Florida family. She was never a stellar student, neither in high school nor in college (where she finally dropped out in the middle of her sophomore year). She was always a very good swimmer and was part of the swim team in both HS and university.

History: Since Michelle had neither the grades nor the commitment to do well academically in university, she eventually dropped out. Thankfully for her, her father had a thriving real estate business where she was first hired in a secretarial position, and then, after two years of gaining some experience, was given her chance as one of his realtors. So far, her success rate is rather mixed, but even with the inherent nepotism of her hiring, she still manages to land around the middle of the pack in sales and thus earns herself a decent living in commissions.

She was on the plane with one of her friends to forget about John, the boyfriend she had just broken up with. She and her friend were flying to the Caribbean for a two week vacations. By some miracle, she survived the plane crash and even got out of it with only a few small scratches and bruises. Most of the other passengers were not so lucky. With her experience as a swimmer and being a good diver, she has taken it upon herself to help in the groups food supply by hunting for coral and sea snakes.

Sexuality: heterosexual

Likes: the beach, partying, chicklit, spending time with her friends, traveling.
Dislikes: unfaithful men, jerks, people who aren’t polite, rats, her mother’s way of making her feel like she’s a failure

Strengths: Michelle is a strong and good swimmer. She is even one of the few people who has successfully swum the Auau channel. Otherwise, she is laid back and finds it easy to make friends. She is not booksmart, but she is not stupid either and she can think quickly when needed.
Weaknesses: She is a bit naïve when it comes to people who want to take advantage of her, especially men. She can have a short temper with those people who have abused her trust. She is easily distracted and prone to ennui.

Personality: She has a bubbly and fun personality that makes if enjoyable to be around her most of the time. This also allows her to quickly make new friends wherever she ends up at. She is a bit naïve about her privileged background and can thus at times put her foot in her mouth without truly realizing it.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: Click here

(Miscellaneous: part of the reason why I chose this girl as my characters likeness is that she truly is an experienced swimmer who really did swim the Auau channel)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Esmeralgirl

@Jenny can I take Regina ?? Although I'll be modifying her into a explorer and will change appearance if that's okay with you ??

Rave

Alright, Time to address some things: I'll be making an approved characters thread when we get a few more submissions up, until then I'll be approving characters here.

@Chrystal - Character Approved - As for your questions:

1- The flight took off From NYC, and was heading to the Bahamas where it crashed in the center of the triangle. The reason the plane crashed was that it did indeed deviate slightly off course, which took its flight over an uncharted and un-discovered island with a strong magnetic pull that caused the plane's crash.

2- As far as the emergence of Komodo Dragons, Komodo island itself where the dragons can be found in the real world is a tropical area. They thrive in hot weather. More-so to this RP, however, is that this is a different breed of Komodo that has many minor asthetic differences, and some major internal ones. You could say they are an un-disocvered sub-species that are completely exclusive to Bermuda island. I'll go in detail about the differences between an actual Komodo and this subspecies later on when I make the table of contents.

3- I'm leaving pre-existing relationships up to the players. You're totally right, its been a year and it would have been very natural for couples to have formed. Feel free to talk to other players OOCly and explore your options, just drop me a PM letting me know  :-)

Rave

@RedEve - Character approved, welcome aboard!

@Jennyfive - It's sad to see you go :[ good luck with future RPs!

Chrystal

Quote from: Rave on May 10, 2014, 02:31:11 PM
Alright, Time to address some things: I'll be making an approved characters thread when we get a few more submissions up, until then I'll be approving characters here.

@Chrystal - Character Approved -

YAY!

QuoteAs for your questions:

1- The flight took off From NYC, and was heading to the Bahamas where it crashed in the center of the triangle. The reason the plane crashed was that it did indeed deviate slightly off course, which took its flight over an uncharted and un-discovered island with a strong magnetic pull that caused the plane's crash.

That makes perfect sense.  I will edit Robyn's history accordingly, just to remove the "random changes" bit and say she flew to New York first then caught a connection for the Bahamas.

Quote2- As far as the emergence of Komodo Dragons, Komodo island itself where the dragons can be found in the real world is a tropical area. They thrive in hot weather. More-so to this RP, however, is that this is a different breed of Komodo that has many minor asthetic differences, and some major internal ones. You could say they are an un-disocvered sub-species that are completely exclusive to Bermuda island. I'll go in detail about the differences between an actual Komodo and this subspecies later on when I make the table of contents.

So they are a previously undiscovered and totally unrelated species of giant land-dwelling reptile that resembles the Komodo Dragon in many ways? That is actually the best and most scientifically plausible explanation.

Quote3- I'm leaving pre-existing relationships up to the players. You're totally right, its been a year and it would have been very natural for couples to have formed. Feel free to talk to other players OOCly and explore your options, just drop me a PM letting me know  :-)

*flutters eyelashes at the girls*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Scylla

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on May 10, 2014, 12:41:37 PM
@Jenny can I take Regina ?? Although I'll be modifying her into a explorer and will change appearance if that's okay with you ??

Fine with me, just copy and paste as needed.  :)  I do wish I could have used her.  But best laid plans of mice and woman and all that.

Rave

Meet your fearless leader  :P

NSFW
Name: Damir Jurković.

Island Role: Leader / Dragon Hunter.

Physical Appearance : 6'4, 219 Ibs. On his back are several scars, some aquirred because of time on the island and others are older. No ink touches his body, and his tanned skin is clear of freckles and dimples. Bite Marks cover his arms, from his elbow down to his wrist and palm. These are the results of getting too close to Komodo dragons before gaining enough experience.

Distinguishing Traits: A few of his sensory nerves have been damaged, in particular the nerves responsible for transmitting feelings of pain, due to constant poisoning from Komodo Dragon venom. The cycle of poison and anti-poison have slowly chipped away at his nervous system, leaving some of his more physical senses such as touch and pain less heightened. He also has trouble growing facial hair, which is a big annoyance for him. He's always wanted a beard, but only gets annoying, teenage fuzz.

History: Damir was born in Slovakia, to a single mother who worked in the Slovakian Red Light District. Upon his birth, his mother decided her line of work was no longer a valid option, and hid away in a ferry on its way to America without knowing the detailed destination. His mother found herself landing in New York City, and that is where she made a home for herself and her newborn son. Damir grew up in Brooklyn, New York with refugee status in one of the housing projects set up for people like himself. He barely had enough to survive, and the only way he did was his mother working three to four jobs a year trying to generate enough income to pay for his schooling and shelter. Throughout his childhood and adolescence, Damir grew up to be taller than most and more muscular than most, driving him down a road of athletics. He picked up soccer in particular, as his mother used to enjoy watching it whenever she had spare time.

Due to the circumstances of his living and surroundings, Damir was quickly influenced by the gang and criminal life style and walked a darker path than most teenagers his age. He was involved in a number of armed robberies on a smaller scale, and was charged with manslaughter when he accidentally killed a boy in an opposing gang when he ran over him with his car in an attempt to get out of a bad neighborhood. With his mother devastated, and Damir arrested, he was charged as a minor and put in a juvenile facility thus wasting his soccer scholarship to NYU and ruining his future. He was 16. Damir was finally released when he was 20 years old, rehabilitated and with a new outlook on life after time in jail helped him grow up. He went back to his mother's house, where he found her increasingly struggling with Alzheimer's disease and with not too long to live. He needed to find a way to earn money, and as such he would go out and participate in illegal cage fights in order to make a few bucks to keep his mother in the hospital and feed himself.

Tragedy struck again when his mother passed 6 months after his release, and after paying for the funeral service Damir was left with nothing but four dollars and thirty-two cents in change left in his bank account. For the next couple of years, Damir was homeless, living off of homeless shelters and more often than that, simply the streets of New York. His break finally came when a struggling UFC manager was reviewing old illegal fighting videos, and noticed potential in Damir. Despite resistances and reluctance at first, Damir agreed to sign a contract with the man for a trial period where he would be provided a home and food in exchange for fighting - this time legally.

This one chance turned into a career for Damir, as his reluctance quickly turned to confidence upon several wins in the ring. He quickly rose to stardom within the minor fighting circles. Damir spent his life living off of his fists, winning more and more with every fight and gaining sponsors that paid for his living. He became a D-list celebrity, mostly known by teenage boys and middle aged men who craved some excitement in their life but he considered everything a blessing non-the-less. After going back home to pray for his mother in the anniversary of his death, Damir was on a flight from New York City to the Caribbean for his first inter-continental tournament when his flight crashed on the island, and he became one of the few survivors.   

Sexuality: Heterosexual Switch (Leaning towards Dominance)

Likes: Peacefulness, The Ocean, Strong Characters, Determination, Compassion, Sex, Rough Sex.
Dislikes: Cowards, Deserters, Ungrateful People, Disloyal People, Komodo Dragons.

Strengths: Damir is a very good physical competitor, excellent on his feet and superb in close-range combat. He is a land hunter, being the one responsible for leading the Dragon Hunters on the island and directing ambushes. He is very protective of everyone on the island, and possesses the strength of leadership necessary for his position. He is understanding, and likes to listen to people and figure out solutions that leave combat as a last resort. He is a compassionate lover, and truly cares for everyone on the island.

Weaknesses: Damir can be headstrong and irrational at times, especially when the subject in question risks the safety of the people he is responsible for. He is an average swimmer, in fact learning to swim on the island itself, yet he is not strong enough to hunt in the water. He functions best when there is someone opposite him to advise him, as his decisions tend to me more aggressive than they usually need to be. Damir also lacks higher forms of education, so don't ask him about Plato or Socrates, or how neurons and atoms are different. 

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: ~My On's & Offs!~

Esmeralgirl

A slightly updated version of Regina, character credit goes to Jennyfive :-)

NSFW
NSFW
Name: Regina "Reggie" Loren

Island Role: Explorer

Physical Appearance : Reggie is fighting trim from her days in the military. She keeps herself in peak condition for deployment at any time.  The number "412" is tattooed on her right bicep.  A jagged scar wraps her left thigh.  She's tan with long, curly brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Distinguishing Traits: She plays a strange angle on the typical dominant and submissive roles.  Socially, Reggie is very friendly and helps in any way she can.  When challenged or prodded by masculine guys trying to test her, she becomes very competitive in a playful way.  She takes the submissive role with those she particularly takes a liking to, but will be very coy and chaste.

History: Away from the base for a few weeks, Reggie was en route to see her mother in Jekyll Island, Georgia.  She received a few odd layovers and course changes, but didn't think much of it.  Due to her military mindset, she was simply a soldier waiting for the next order.  The extra alone time gave her a moment to catch up on reading anyway.  She knew as soon as she was unpacked, her days would be spent with her family and swimming in the ocean she'd grown up with.

Regina was always the bigger kid on the playground.  She was the girl that had the earliest growth spurt and, with no small amount of guidance from her ex-military father, took up for the smaller children.  She was the one others ran to when a bully was taking lunch money or pestering the fat kid.  As time went by, she discovered she was actually quite small.  But even at 5'7", the bullies still knew not to mess with her.

Sexuality: Bisexual with a lean towards man and switch with more of a submissive.

Likes: Reading, scouting, competition, selflessness, fruit.
Dislikes: Boredom, bullies, laziness, insensitivity, Arrogance

Strengths: Reggie is a natural-born explorer, thanks to her training in military and several scouts she attended in her childhood and took to exploring and mapping the island very quickly.  She is great at calming others during tense situations and working out disagreements, even if it means breaking a nose.  She works hard to earn the other islanders' respect.
Weaknesses: She can't hunt big animals down, part due to fear and part of her love for them. Although survival is in her every instinct, she goes without hunting. It sometimes make her prone to other animals and rendering her in vulnerable situations.

Personality: Kind and very social.  She tried hard to remember the names and pesonal likes of every member of the island tribe.  Reggie will give the shirt off her back if someone is in need, but will reverse on that role if challenged.  She takes competition very seriously and will never back down, even in unlikely odds.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS:Esmeralgirl's O/O's Page

Rave

Lockepick

This game is turning into a total clam-jam, so I'm going to withdraw my interest. It looks fun though! I wish you all the best of luck!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!