Satanic Institute of the Netherworld. (EX) (Need only students. M or F)

Started by Vergil1989, September 15, 2012, 09:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

This is a kind of disclaimer thing.  I respect any and all religions and favor none myself, but for the sake of this RP I am leaning towards a more Christian view on Hell and the afterlife in general.  Will I be quoting the Bible?  No, but will I be referencing things from the overall religion?  Yes.  This in no way endorses or refutes Christianity in any sense of the word.  This is just for fun and hopefully we can all be mature about this.  For simplicity's sake though I will be taking SOME liberties with the whole structure of Hell lol.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152590.0  OOC Thread

I kind of had this idea come out of left field, (meaning it came up out of nowhere lol,) but once it stuck it started to sound really good.  I've always been a fan, (although I could never watch the Exorcist, Paranormal Activity, or any movie like it by myself :D), of supernatural movies and shows that have demons and monsters from the furthest reaches of Hell and/or worse.  But has anyone ever wondered where they learn to do what they do?  I hadn't considered it before myself but for whatever reason the idea kind of popped in my head as I said.  Anyway, I'd like to explore this idea with a few people here on E.  I haven't played Disgaeia before or however you spell that so if this seems similar to those games it's not intentional I assure you.  I don't know if they're any good or not so don't take that the wrong way if you're a fan.  :D  Anyway, here's what I'm kind of thinking for this.  Anything here can be debated, discussed, critiqued and all that so don't be afraid to offer up ideas or anything like that.

As long as there were people on Earth and the Angelic Garrisons in Heaven, there has been a Hell.  Demons of all sorts call it home, punishing the wicked for their misdeeds in the living realm while trying to find ways to free themselves from their own prison because of their own Fall eons ago, if for no better reason than to cause more chaos on the world of the living.  Some simply wish to be free to experience the joys and sorrows of being mortal, although if killed they simply return to Hell.  Whatever the case, demons all have to learn to be demons somewhere, and even in the darkest pits of Hell, there are schools and universities for every type of creature one could only imagine in their darkest nightmares.  However, once the main courses are done as far as understanding what you are and what is expected of you when you're old enough, (although it is not unheard of for students to make runs to the surface regardless of what their betters say,) as well as why you are stuck in Hell to begin with, your real training begins in how to control your powers and demonic abilities to their fullest, having only received a cursory explanation up until then in Hell's leading school for all things dark and dreaded.  Human possession, (we're talking full on pea soup projectile vomit, heading spinning possession here,) shapeshifting, magic summoning and how to escape a wizard's or would be mage's summoning circle, (if not simply making said wizard's life difficult if nothing else,) contract creating, and far more.

Basically, the school I'm thinking of will far better explain how to do the things you do to the humans on Earth for whatever reasons they might be.  While in Hell your needs are fully met since there are never a shortage of souls given how wicked us humans can be and all lol.  But on Earth, a demon's needs are magnified considerably, which might explain why they are forced to seek out ways to fulfill whatever it is they need to keep themselves on Earth for as long as possible.  Kind of an insurance claim of sorts to make sure the works of Hell continue you might say.   >:)  Death of a demon on Earth simply forces them back to Hell so while being exorcised is a bitch, it's not an automatic death sentence by any means for example.  Anyway, besides the usual school threads, dorms, classrooms, etc, there will also be need of an Earth thread but that won't be for a while yet probably.  I will need a few Co-GMs though to make this work so anyone with a good knowledge of demonic/ghostly stories/movies/games/etc would be appreciated but anyone that knows how to run a good School type of RP would be greatly appreciated as well.  Before anyone asks, this is a combination of different sources such as Supernatural, Exorcist, and any other movies or shows or whatever that have such subjects in them.  Anyway, that's all from me for now lol.

EDIT

This is a more organized part of this thread.  Expect information to be sorted out as things get figured out lol.  And if any references are wrong or need to be better explained, feel free to clarify or point out whatever is iffy if nothing else.  I'm still on the search for a few Co-GMs so I'm on my own for now on all this.

(Kind of a big image so it's better it is in a spoiler.  It's safe for work so no worries there.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The school itself is located outside the main Circles of Hell, on it's own little island.  I say island but in reality it's almost it's own separate plane of existence where every 'Circle' can converge without ripping a hole in the three Realities.  Heaven is of course the top, Earth and Purgatory, (where one goes first when they die before either ascending or falling, depending on their life up until their last moments,) follow for the middle, and Hell is of course the bottom.  The main parts of Hell and the school are tied by a single massive teleporter that can be used whenever one desires but it's generally only used when a 'year' of school is over.  Time passes differently in Hell to the other planes, meaning a day on Earth can translate to two in Hell.  Although it is said a few minutes in Hell are like an eternity, it's not that bad....if you're a demon of course.  The souls of the damned are not so fortunate, as to be expected since it was originally created to be a prison after all, for all the angels that originally fell and for the souls of man that soon followed in their wake.  History lessons aside, know that the school itself is well supplied to handle even the mightiest of demons, no matter where they came from since Lucifer himself appoints only the strongest to teach and to guide fresh young minds to full demonhood.  History and lessons pertaining as to why things are as they are, are not taught in the school.  Learning to completely master your craft and to master yourself so that you can cause chaos and be able to seduce mortal men and women to Hell by the bus load however, is exactly what is expected of you.  Anyone that fails to pass are subsequently consumed by their peers.  You have been warned.

While this is Hell, where chaos reigns, even Hell has to have order and rules.  Here are just the big ones that will see you consumed by the teachers if not the Heads of the school themselves so that whatever power you had would be added to their own.

Rule 1;  NO KILLING OF YOUR PEERS!  Fighting is perfectly acceptable and even expected at times since some of us learn best through violent means, but the moment you kill your opponent through whatever means is the moment you forfeit your own existence.  Death in Hell is final, while death on Earth is not.

Rule 2;  Sex is perfectly fine between students and even teachers, but we will not tolerate rapes of either, although the chances of you raping a teacher are zero to none in most cases.  If you MUST rape anything, go find a human soul or three, there are more than enough to go around for whatever kinkery you are into or must entertain.  (This actually brings up a question I had asked of me through PM.  I might extend the character limit to three.  One demon student, one demon teacher, and a human soul either already in Hell or on Earth, but that depends on what you guys think we should do regarding the human part.  Otherwise they might just be disposable NPCs used mainly as plot devices or food for the staff and students.  If someone wants to volunteer such a soul in either case, feel free to let myself or any of my Co-GMs I am hoping to get for this know ahead of time.  And if you want to rape one of your fellow students or teachers, depending, I do ask that you agree to such before hand with whoever you're after and send me a PM first is all.  Beyond that, go nuts.)

Rule 3;  There will be required a header for every post, and I've seen this done before but people tend to either put other things into their headers that aren't required or they don't put everything they should.  I want the header I'll be providing to be followed exactly please and thank you.  This way there's no confusion of who is where and all that.

Rule 4;  I am going to try to implement a time system so that we aren't dragging our feet for too long in a single school day.  A week in RL will equal half a day in the school or wherever we end up, so be mindful about where you are and what you're doing so that you aren't left too far behind.

Rule 5;  I'm not sure how to run a school RP exactly but I will do the best I can from what I've seen other people do.  Even so, this is subject to change depending on how things go but there will be fixed group scenes that everyone will be required to attend but during your free periods you are more than welcome to make social clubs and what have you, with prior approval from the staff of course.  Hey, even in Hell you have to have something to keep you occupied lol.  However, because this is Hell I'm thinking that there might be a for example Torture Club or something along those lines.  More mundane meetings such as Kendo or swimming or whatever are cool but give it a Hellish bend is all I'm asking.

Rule 6;  HAVE FUN!

Required Header for all posts;

I don't know how to change an image's size and make it fit in a kind of avatar like float right or left image thing, so I didn't add that to the Header part yet.  Still, if anyone does feel free to help make them for whoever might need it.  It'd be greatly appreciated on my end I can tell you that now lol.  Otherwise I might just ask people to put a regular sized image that isn't too too big in a simple float right or left so we know who we're dealing with right off the bat.

I just now thought of this, go figure lol, but if you plan to leave a scene and go elsewhere, please include in the bottom of your post where you're going and if you're going alone or with other people, preferably in bold.  If you want to include a link to the other thread you're heading to, by all means put that as well so it's easier to follow along.  Thanks!

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Time;[/b]
[b]Location;[/b]
[b]Tagged;[/b]

A general rule to remember boys and girls.  Teachers are always, unless poisoned or otherwise inconvenienced, will always be stronger than the students so unless you want to get bent over their desk and taught a lesson, be respectful to your superiors.  (Unless you're into that kind of thing, then by all means go for it lol.)

Teacher Application Form.

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Age;  (No younger than say 100 for students and teachers can be anywhere from a 1000 upwards.  But I ask that you look below 45 in your human form if a teacher and no younger than 18 if you're a student.)
Appearance;  (Pic or written or both if it pleases you.  Include a demon and a human form however is all I ask, for our runs to Earth later mostly.)
Race;  (Succubus, Incubus, etc, whatever you can think of feel free to put it here.)
Birth Circle;  (What Circle are you from?)
Abilities;  (Not to be confused with powers.  Most are across the board however such as the gift of tongues, supernatural strength, endurance, etc.  Those don't have to be listed if you don't wish to do so.  Abilities are more like are you good at sports, research, etc.  Common stuff.  Even for a demon be realistic please.  No one is good at everything.)
Powers;  (Again, you can't be a master of everything.  Even a child of Satan would be limited.  Be sure it fits with your Circle though is all I ask, to some degree anyway.  Not all of your demonic might has to be linked to your Circle though, just your main ones.)
Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  (What are you planning on teaching?  Demon summoning and how to get around it?  Seduction, shapeshifting, and the general arts of Lust?  Contract creation?  Possession and exorcism resistance?  Be creative but no repeats please.  Some details are required.)
Possible Club Interest;  (For the clubs that end up being picked, there will need to be a teacher to head it.  List three you are interested in and we'll go from there.)
Personality;  (Do not put a list of personality traits here please.  Also, I always ask for a good solid paragraph of five sentences or more for this.)
Background Information;  (This is your time to shine!  Two paragraphs, five or six sentences a piece if not more if you're feeling talkative.)

Student Application Form

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Age;  (No younger than say 100 for students and teachers can be anywhere from a 1000 upwards.  But I ask that you look below 45 in your human form if a teacher and no younger than 18 if you're a student.)
Appearance;  (Pic or written or both if it pleases you.  Include a demon and a human form however is all I ask, for our runs to Earth later mostly.)
Race;  (Succubus, Incubus, etc, whatever you can think of feel free to put it here.)
Birth Circle;  (What Circle are you from?)
Abilities;  (Not to be confused with powers.  Most are across the board however such as the gift of tongues, supernatural strength, endurance, etc.  Those don't have to be listed if you don't wish to do so.  Abilities are more like are you good at sports, research, etc.  Common stuff.  Even for a demon be realistic please.  No one is good at everything.  Because you'll be required to try to blend in with humanity from time to time, it's good to have a few skills you're good at.)
Powers;  (Again, you can't be a master of everything.  Even a child of Satan would be limited.  Be sure it fits with your Circle though is all I ask, to some degree anyway.  Not all of your demonic might has to be linked to your Circle though, just your main ones.  Because you're a student don't expect to have access to all of your skills or complete control over them for that matter but feel free to list them anyway.)
Possible Club Interest;  (This is more to see what people want to see as far as clubs they can attend during their free time.  List three that come to mind and we'll go from there.)
Personality;  (Same as the teacher app form.)
Background Information;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This hasn't been decided if human and human souls will be NPCs or not, but either way I wanted to throw a character sheet out anyway.

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Age;  (Must be 18 or older.)
Why You Are In Hell;  (Either the name of the Circle you've been sent to or a brief explanation of why you're in Hell is cool.)
Personality;  (If you're a disposable NPC or not, I'd still appreciate it if you included at least a good idea of what kind of a person you are.)
Background Information;  (If it is decided that human characters won't be NPCed overall, then you'll need two paragraphs, same as the teachers and students before you.  Humans once they are in Hell will mostly be used as teaching aids more than anything so expect to come out of a classroom badly beaten, burned, or at least your balls drained until they are shriveled up prunes lol.  Joking aside, if you need a few ideas, include how you died, what you used to do, things like that if you're having trouble coming up with a good history.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vaulera

Mark me down as interested! A combination of smut, school, christian mythology and sinning. All things I have either done or am good at, or both.

Vergil1989

Lol glad to have you V.  And you're good at sinning indeed lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

MzHyde

I'd like to play. Possible to play more than one character? I'd like to play a student, but Shizuru could make a handy teacher.

Vergil1989

I don't see why not.  I'd be happy to have you MzHyde.  I don't want someone playing too many characters though so just stick to one student and one teacher if you want to go that route at all of course.  Beyond that I can imagine that everyone has a human form of some sort but shape shifter students of various degrees might have some trouble maintaining a form.  Might add a bit of comedy to this otherwise darkly styled RP.  :D

MzHyde

Vaulera

Though I have now acclimated myself to yuri scenes, how will the male demons be conducting their business? I am assuming a mixed group of teachers/students, correct? And if they have a human form, that's perfect for a girl i've been wanting to use! Black hair, pale skin, tattoos. Then possibly another, with more colourful attributes?

Vergil1989

They'd have their traditional demon forms as well so tentacles and all that are quite possible for the more kink oriented among us lol.  That and if we do make it far enough to warrant visits to Earth, it's very possible that depending on how one gets there, that there might be noncon between a possessed girl or guy with any NPC people that someone else might throw up for such a scene, among other things of course.  Anyway, to get back to your question V, I'm not a personal fan of M/M stuff but that doesn't mean it can't happen either.  But yes, if you're into the whole teacher/student relationship pairing, then by all means go for it.  Male demons are just as important as our female counterparts here and I'd like a balance of both if it pleases you.  :D

Vergil1989

I don't know if that answered your question persay V but here's more information while I'm thinking about it.  I'll edit most of this into the first post so it's easier to see and all but for now just putting it here so I don't forget it.

The School itself, (still trying to think of a good name for it, ideas are most welcome since I suck at names lol,) will be kind of outside the circles of Hell in a sense but a simple teleport gate can get you back and forth easily enough.  As for the Circles themselves, they are your traditional Dante's Inferno set up, so feel free to pull up a map if I don't put one up myself.  :D  So we have the Seven Deadly Sins as our main areas of what each demon we create would fall into, and while powers can be anything your little black hearts can imagine, at least one of your abilities/powers has to relate to your Circle that you originated from.  Shapeshifting is one of those broad spectrum deals since it can easily be used in Lust for sure, and I'm sure it could be used in one of the others as well, but anyway, just because you came from Gluttony doesn't automatically mean you're a five hundred pound overweight monster, it just might mean you have a high metabolism and need to eat a lot more is all lol.  Just a few quick ideas for everyone to consider.  Yes I expect your demon forms at least to be horrific and nightmarish for the most part, but there are of course exceptions to every rule.  For example, just because you're from Lust, (keep on referencing that, huh,) doesn't have to mean you're all twisted and corrupted like the rest of Hell's denizens/citizens in your true form.  You could be one of the more beautiful but still Hellish beings such as a succubus or incubus if it pleases you, but generally they have wings, a whip like tail, and horns if nothing else demonic about them.  Oversized breasts or cocks are optional for all monsters lol.

Delotha

Hey again Vergil, I'm very interested in this concept and would love to be a part of it. Can't wait to see the characters that everyone comes up with and what everyone thinks of mine when I make it.
Check out my On and Off's, you sexy you. Clickie Me!!

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

Vergil1989

Welcome aboard Delotha.  To everyone else, I've added more information to the first post, so go there for whatever you require but if there's anything I didn't address feel free to point it out to me.  :D  Anyway, I'm gonna add a few things to it from time to time so keep on checking for updates as things get sorted out.

MzHyde

Vergil1989

Charon High.  Hmmm....it sounds more like a high school than a college but it works lol.  I like the sound of it MzHyde, thanks!  'Kisses on the cheek.'  Anyway, we have a few people already so I might get a character sheet going tonight, we'll see.  I am hoping to have an even number of guys and gals but I'll take what I can get.  This will most likely be Extreme given the nature of where we are and everything.  I forgot to mention in the rules but it goes without saying since it's more an E rule anyway, but EVERYONE must look if not actually BE 18 years of age.  I think the site says 16 but I feel more comfortable with 18 personally.  Given that we're playing mostly demons though at least look 18 please lol.  Anyway, here goes.

MzHyde

Well, it could just as easily be Charon University. Or maybe SIN (Satanic Institute for Non-mortals or Satanic Institute of the Netherworld?)

Vergil1989

That last one sounds pretty good.  Short, easy to remember initials lol.  Joking aside, again thanks MzHyde, you're a life saver darling.

Vergil1989

Character sheets have been added.  Feel free to fill them out at your leisure.  :D

MzHyde

Name: Shizuru
Gender;Female
Sexuality;Bisexual
Age; 3200+
Race;Oni
Birth Circle; 7th Circle, Violence
Class You Teach;Physical Education
Possible Club Interest;Kendo

Abilities;
--Old Demon: As a demon of some three thousand years of age, Shizuru is in the prime of her hellish life. She is endowed with the traits all older demons share; supernatural strength, speed, endurance, and agility. Mortal weapons are less effective against demons unless they are blessed or made of silver.

--Swordplay: Shizuru has been trained by a number of Japanese sword masters including Miyamoto Musashi. She has acquired thousands of years of experience in battle, both in the underworld and in the mortal realm. Her signature weapon is a katana named Koryu ('Little Dragon'), it was forged by a famous Japanese swordsmith and tempered with her own blood to make it effective against supernatural creatures as well as mortals.

Powers;
--Fire Control, Minor: Shizuru was once able to summon firestorms and control flames that burned hot enough to melt anything. The greater bulk of her power has been locked away, leaving her with only minor control of flames. She can still summon fire with a snap of her fingers or mere gesture, but her power is a fraction of what it once was.

--Shapeshifting, Minor: Most demons can change their form in one way or another, but Shizuru does not specialize in this. The best she can do is get rid of her wings, claws, and horns in order to appear more human and blend in. She cannot, however, change her eyes from the odd gold color they normally have - it's something that makes her stick out and draws attention, so these days in the human world she often wears shades to cover them.

--Object Summoning, Minor: Again, much of her power is locked away. As an extremely old and experienced demon, Shizuru was once able to summon up nearly anything her mind could conjure (as long as it wasn't too complex). Now, she can summon, at best, small objects without moving parts. There is a single exception to this and that is her motorcycle, Matsukaze. She is only able to summon it thanks to extensive practice and repetition.

Personality; Shizuru possesses a mellow and somewhat cynical personality, reflected by her easygoing (and at times bored) facial expression. Shizuru practices a tough love approach with those she cares about, causing her to be stern yet loving towards them. Though she tends to stay out of other peoples' business, if she feels like she needs to take matters into her own hands, she will do so. She's not afraid to use brute force when necessary. She has a romantic side, but that tends to be reserved for her lovers. She's embarrassed to be caught getting all 'lovey dovey' around other people. In a lot of ways, Shizuru is like a cat; she comes and goes when she pleases and tends to wander off when bored. She rarely listens to others and prefers her freedom above anything else. She loves to take her time in answering questions, partially because she likes to think before speaking and partially because she likes to make people wait. In combat she is still just as calm and collected no matter the situation, a trait that can be rather disturbing for her opponents.

Background Information;  Shizuru is a demoness that has been bouncing back and forth between the mortal realm and the underworld for thousands of years. Sometimes she is summoned (sometimes mistakenly) and sometimes she manages to find a way over herself. These trips usually lasted anywhere from a few months to a year or two; her longest was in ancient Japan, where she stayed for a few hundred years, first from 600AD to 700AD and again from about 1200AD to 1650AD. In that time she developed a frightening reputation for herself thanks to her swordplay and a touch of fire-based showmanship. In those periods she accomplished many great deeds; training Tomoe Gozen, training under Miyamoto Mushashi, fighting under Oda Nobunaga, and even being mistaken for Amaterasu.  Shizuru often pines for those quieter, much simpler times. Times where she could walk for days without seeing a single building. Frankly, she considers most technology to be an eyesore (though she has a soft spot for motorcycles). During her younger days she was summoned by a cult named The Children of The Sun and the ritual placed a mark on her back called The Halo of The Sun, which sealed away the bulk of her magical powers. She is embarrassed about this and it's always a touchy subject for her. She keeps the mark hidden from most people and refuses to talk about it; as a result, most don't know about the mark and those that do merely think it to be a tattoo.

Shizuru (Human) and Matsukaze
Halo of The Sun

Vergil1989

Absolutely perfect MzHyde lol.  The whole thing with the cars and motorcycle bit made me laugh considering she considered anything else tech wise an eyesore and all.  :D  Anyway, it's definitely cool hun and you are good to go.  Welcome aboard Ms. Shizuru.

Thrasius

Definitely interested. I shall begin working on a character.  :-)

Vergil1989

Vaulera

Name; Aeya
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bi (of course)
Age; 225
Appearance;
Race: Devourer (Might be slightly Hindu, but it'll work)
Birth Circle;  3 Gluttony (So glad you used Dante's)
Abilities;
- Devilish Musicality: Aeya displays a particular love and aptitude for musical instruments and general theory. Although she is proficient in a wide variety of instruments, she only excels at clarinet and ocarina, only one of which are of any use in a band. The type of music she plays is almost always sad or mournful, an ironic but pleasing mood to Aeya.

- Cooking: Over the hundreds of years of eating anything and everything, Aeya has acquired an odd talent for cooking, so that she might make her own food. Though her food is exceptional, the way she does her portioning is ludicrous to any but a gluttonous demon. Her knowledge on cooking is however, limited to certain regions. Aeya can only cook Indian, Italian and Chinese (Dim Sum only)

Powers; 
- Jaws of the Devourer: Aeya's teeth are sharper than any mortal made blade, stronger than steel and her jaws have tremendous power. If she can get her teeth onto you, there is little hope that the part she has bitten will ever return. But unlike most devourers, Aeya does not stretch her mouth or her jaws, rather just biting with her small, human shaped teeth and tearing off however much she can.

- Curses: Aeya has a vicious fascination with curses, accompanied by a both latent and hard earned talent with them. Though a very many demons can lay curses to manipulate the strange weave of fate, she has acquired a unique affinity for begetting misfortune. A curse from Aeya could be as minor as having something heavy fall on your toe later, or an alignment of many things to produce an oddly specific distaster.
Possible Club Interest;  (This is more to see what people want to see as far as clubs they can attend during their free time.  List three that come to mind and we'll go from there.)

Possible Club Interest: Cooking club, Kendo club

Personality; If ever there was a word to describe Aeya, it would be whimsical. Her approach to daily affairs and meaningful events isn't varied in the slightest, often flippant. Though this has gotten her into a fair bit of trouble with other demons, Aeya only ever fixates upon her desire at the current moment, acting upon it with wanton abandon. Besides her desires however, Aeya is just as bold, if not as single-minded. This selfish pursuing of hers is her most defining character trait, but not her only one. Aeya cannot stand to be alone, thinking it boring, depressing and all around horrible.

Background Information; In her brief time as a demon, Aeya has begotten an incredible amount of mayhem and misfortune in the human world. It started in late 1800's England, wherein she would drift about wherever she next heard of that interested her, giving minor curses to those who offended or even just made her curious. It lasted most of her two hundred years and lead her to Denmark, China, France, Italy, India, Russia and Finland. Though it was only a couple hundred years, Aeya despised the passage of time more than most, but not the advancement in technology or the creation of massive cities. No, she hated it because of the civil restriction on citizens. As the years passed, people became more refined, the laws changing to create a much more morally and ethically sound culture. Her pursuit of every small desire, despite the consequences to others, made her much more alienated, in a culture with such regard for human rights and life. It left Aeya longing for the days where aristocrats would be cruel to anyone, and everyone with less money, where birth mattered so much more than deed. But most of all, it left those with less the desire to reverse their often unfortunate fates. In her more modern adventures, she learned a great deal of personal control, so rather than devouring someone just to get something more quickly from a vending machine, she now waits with patience. All of her newfound sense of control was garnered from many years in China. The place where she received her tattoos. The long tale involved Triads, snake heads, drugs, violence and the authorities.

Vergil1989

Do I even want to imagine her last great adventure V?  Lol, welcome aboard hun.

Vergil1989

Name;  Lilith
Gender;  Female
Sexuality;  Bi
Age;  6000+
Appearance; 
Race;  Succubus Queen when she's not acting as a teacher
Birth Circle;  1st Circle, Lust
Abilities;  Effortless Seduction;  She isn't into fighting, so she makes up for it with her uncanny ability to make anyone eager to do what she wants with minimal effort through the use of her feminine wiles.  Few people, demon or otherwise, can resist the Temptress for long, and really, who would want to since she's done everything there is to do in the carnal arts?  She still has the supernatural strength, speed, etc, because of her demonic nature but she far prefers to seduce her prey rather than beat it to a pulp.

Extreme Intelligence;  Don't let her goddess like looks fool you.  Lilith is extremely intelligent and able to outwit anyone, save perhaps Lucifer himself.  She's broken out of more magic circles than any demon alive simply because she's either outsmarted her would be captor or they grew so infuriated with her purposely misinterpreting their orders every step of the way if she can.  In her experience, there is always a way around a wizard's bindings, you just have to know where to look and how to exploit them.  Whatever the case might be, trying to bullshit the ultimate bullshitter can be unhealthy.

Old Age;  Any respectable lady will not reveal her age to just anyone that asks.  Lilith is quite proud to announce her age however since few demons have lived half as long as she has with as much success.  From the days of the Roman Empire to the Egyptian kingdoms of the Nile, Lilith has seen and done it all.  She is quite proud of all the naughty deeds she has inflicted upon mankind throughout the ages and while the world at the moment is looking a little too bright these days for her tastes, she has the experience and the know how to make it so Hell comes back in force.

Perfect Actress;  From 'innocent' schoolgirl to hot steamy teacher, Lilith has performed every role she's ever done flawlessly.  It wasn't always so easy sure but with her vast experience and know how, becoming another woman is as easy as a snap of her fingers these days.

'Poisonous' Bite;  In her upper lip are two vampire like fangs.  Unlike the traditional vampire however, Lilith doesn't need to feed on blood.  Instead, they, along with a stinger in her whip like tail, are capable of injecting her prey with a potent arousing venom that amplifies a person's sense of touch to almost unbearable levels.  Once it hits the blood stream and finds its way to the victim's groin, male or female, their sexual fluids are increased as well which makes feeding from either all the more enjoyable if a bit messier than it would be otherwise.

Powers;  Soul Drain;  From a simple kiss to a full on fuck and suck, Lilith is able to absorb the life essence from any bed partner she manages to snag.  All of her powers and shapeshifting abilities require she have soul energy on hand to perform, but she hasn't been close to empty for nearly two thousand years.  That aside, even a demon will start to feel weak and unable to function if they hang around the succubus queen for too long, and given enough sessions with her, might even end up as a dried up, shriveled up husk of their former selves, dead as a doornail.

Controlling Kiss;  It only works on humans fully, but even on a demon a kiss empowered by Lilith's sexual powers make them more pliable and willing to do what she wants.  A human kissed in such a way however ends up forever trapped and enthralled to her power unless they are cured of her influence through exorcism or an equally powerful negation spell.  Either way, it's not easy to be rid of a succubus's influence, and even harder when it's Lilith, but at least with a demon she doesn't go for complete control anyway, just a temporary reprieve if they're getting out of hand, and in her experience it has happened more times than she cares to remember.  Even the ultimate whore of Hell has to have a life outside the bedroom after all.

Inner Transformation;  Her ability to shapeshift extends inside her body as well as her outer appearance.  This means that much like a modern day vibrator or dildo for example that has ridges and bumps to them, her pussy can become any shape and be covered in any extra little textures and bumps, ridges, and the like with just a thought, as can her anal passage for that extra layer of pleasure you couldn't hope to find anywhere else.  Her tongue is similar in this regard, as is her whip like tail.  Few mortal beings know what hit them when they're suddenly overloaded with sensations they couldn't have imagined before meeting her.

Arousing Presence;  On command, Lilith can summon up a cloying pink cloud of pheromone dust which serves as both a potent aphrodisiac and a dulling drug of the mind, making it easier to manipulate her prey although she prefers to use her other attributes first before falling back on this.  She considers it almost like a cheap date rape drug of sorts so she only employs it as a last resort.

Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  Circumventing summoning circles and the people that use them.
Possible Club Interest;  Kendo for sure.  Girl's gotta stay in shape right?
Drama Club.  Someone's gotta train new succubi and incubi to do their jobs right, although any demon can benefit from a few acting classes.
S & M Club.  Even I like to be tied up and forced to please someone against my will from time to time.  Sometimes being bound is the only way to truly be free.
Personality;  Lilith might seem like the ultimate party animal but in reality she's far more complex.  She might easily fall into any role required of her but when she's not on the job or on the prowl for her next meal, she's quite a good, steady friend for those that earn her trust.  Even she has had steady lovers in the past and while such liaisons have never ended well since sex with her is a death sentence after a while, is there a better way to die than in a lover's arms at the height of ecstasy?  She has yet to find one, and doubt she ever will.  She prefers to be on top in any relationship, more because few people have managed to overtake her than any real desire to be in control all the time.  If she ever found the right demon that could completely satisfy her and make her feel truly wanted then she'd be quite happy for the rest of eternity.  She'd still happily go out and torment the living but while she livens up any setting, Lilith does get lonely since few people know her for who she truly is.  She's always eager to learn new things, explore new places, (although there aren't that many left since she's been the world over a few times,) and generally broaden her horizons.  Beyond that simply having someone to actually talk to that isn't intimidated or trying to curry her favor would be nice as well, even if she is the founder of the First Circle and all.
Background Information;  She wasn't Adam's first wife before anyone asks.  She was the original plan for the human race's successful spread across the world, nothing more.  However, she wasn't about to lay down and take it up the ass from the simple minded idiot or his God for that matter.  So when she refused, God got a stick up his ass and sent her to Hell.  Lilith couldn't have been happier in all honesty, once she fully embraced demonhood of course.  Just to further spit in Heaven's collective face, she purposely found ways to corrupt and undermine the world of man through the use of her feminine wiles, propagating countless demon children the whole way throughout the ages.  Egypt, Rome, Japan, India, (Kama Sutra for the win baby!), Australia, Europe; she's been everywhere and has done it all.  Even so, she has mellowed out considerably during the present day and age, her former rage at the Heavenly Host still present but it's not as bad as it once was.  She created the First Circle of Hell, even educated Lucifer in the carnal arts for a time until he got a bit too demanding in the bedroom, but she didn't mind overall the fun times they had together.  Beyond that, she has lived for countless eons and has had a hand in almost every sexually related sin that rulers across the world have delved into.  Cleopatra was easy, as was her lover Marc Antony, and even now they are stuck in the perpetual whirlwind that dominates most of her Circle of Hell.  Of course that was the most notable of her conquests.  These days though the world has gotten more reserved in some respects, while places like Las Vegas are dens of sin of her nature.  Regardless, with a new 'school year' in session, it's time to hang up the leather and lace and go for a more....respectable outfit as a teacher.  Regardless of the change of pace, Lilith plans to enjoy every second of it.

(One of Lilith's many themes.  :D)

Vaulera

So vergil, this couldn't be the same character you use every time for every demon roleplay, could it? Also, TRUEEEE BLOOOD!

Vergil1989

The overall feel might be the same but this particular Lilith isn't going to be all over everyone like I normally have her lol.  Still, it's tempting, I'll give ya that.  :D