Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Dearest Vill,

As I write this, my fingers tremble and there's tears in my eyes. This isn't easy for me, since we've had so much fun together. But, I just don't see us working out. You see, you hate Oreos, and insist on keeping the "devil cookies" out of our home. I feel like I've been given an ultimatum... you or the Oreos. I guess you can tell which I will choose.

I'm taking the kids and moving to my parents' house.

Farewell,

-Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

ChicagoOkie

Imp, what can I say? You are amazing, but you never look me in the eyes. Not even when we're making love. I need eye contact.

*Walks away.*
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

impishcharm

Wait! I'll look you in the eyes! I'll stare holes right into your brain if you want!  :'(

I need a man who wears pants, anyway.  ::)

Vill

This incessant demand for donning pants is the final straw for me, Imp. So what if we have company over? A man should be able to walk around naked in the comfort of his own castle when ever he chooses.

Good bye Imp, hello textile freedom!

ChicagoOkie

Look, I don't have a problem with you walking around naked, but you did it infront of my mom.

I'm going back to the imp.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

impishcharm

I'm better than being someone's second choice.  >:(

I'm going to fly solo for a while.

Love And Submission

Not into imps. Sorry. Fairies are more my type.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

DarkEnigma

You could shatter Iron on those abs!

I am afraid I simply cannot trust you around my personal belongings anymore.

impishcharm

Flassche, my love, it is time to end it. I am tired of finding household items burnt to smithereens. God forbid I serve you anything spicy or combustible. Plus, when you kiss me it burns my tongue. You gave a whole new meaning to "set my loins on fire".

Rolo

Impy my love....you charm is quite beguiling and you bang like no other....but alas I ran into your mother....

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

impishcharm

Rolo...Rolo...wherefore art thou Rolo? Inside my mother, that's where!  >:(

That's fine. You are closer to her age, anyway.  ::)

Rolo

Impy my dear, your love I will always cherish but without the trust fund I am afraid we will perish...

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Bruja

Oh Rolo..how I wish there was more than a sweet center to you....because all the girls love you...and my jealousy is just too much....now..I gotta eat you!

Rolo

Rapt my darling lady, I am afraid that there not enough of you to share therefore I shall have to let you B.  ;)

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Vill

Rolo, your kind heart and insightful mind are not enough to keep me satisfied: I've found the same in another taughtly wrapped, vixen-esque package.

I'm leaving you for someone with an Impish charm.   

Jazra

Vill,

Had this whole sexy Star Trek themed weekend planned! Even got you a sexy Spock costume,

Imagine my horror when I found out that Star Trek is on your never list. Thankfully, the Papa John's delivery guy fit into the costume.

Ciao,

Jazz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Bedroom Lazarus

It could never have worked out between the two of us.  I'm a priest and you tend to make chalk looked sunburned.

I wish it could have been something special.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

inflatetress

Uhhhhm yeah...I totally thought that was a Halloween costume ???

Nitro

Pink Pink Pink that's all you wear is pink I can't take it any more. ~pulls at own hair~ Sorry but I need more color in my life.

himawari

sorry. you just lick everything too much. it can't work out.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Bedroom Lazarus

Alas dear Anna.

Hot did our passions burn.

But when you said you wanted to preform the nutcracker,  I misguidedly assumed it was the ballet.

I need ice...a very large bag of ice.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Jazra

We're like broken up. So umm when you see me outside your rectory staring in, when you get sixty texts an hour from me, when I Fedex you my underwear, when I visit your parents and introduce myself as your fiance, when I write the pope on your behalf and ask when priests will be able to marry, this is just me letting you go ... really slowly.

Priests are so f'ing hot. But we're over. Really. I mean it this time. Starbucks at 9?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Stone

D'you remember that one time you bought that one thing?

Yeah?

I didn't like it. G'bye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

ChicagoOkie

I like choking women as much as the next guy, but this is getting ridiculous. You keep pretending to be Jack the Ripper and seeking out prostitutes. I just can't handle it anymore. Don't take this the wrong way, but your nucking futs. Adios!
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Jazra

Look,

You think I'm trying to take away your darn kilt! But when I offer a reasonable variation, you snigger and growl no F'ing way! I'll let you know that your dad thinks my outfit suggestions are super cute:

Honestly, I don't see us working out long term, especially now that your dad and I have moved in together.
Ons & Offs
Absences