Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea's Spike/Dawn

Started by Usani, August 05, 2012, 04:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Person I was going to do one of these with is no longer a member so I figured I'd try this again but in one post so it'll be easier.

1.) This'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, meaning instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20). I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him. Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage. She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transferrs some of her magic to Dawn. Of course Spike ends up surviving but she doesnt know and he finds out what Dawn is doing so he is the only one who can stop her.

(So, basically I need someone to be Spike.)

2.) Dawn is 19 but she still lives with Willow and Tara even after Buffy's death. Dawn has been feeling really alone lately and is having a hard time dealing with Buffy's death still. Spike still keeps an eye on Dawn and protects her as much as he can, even if that means just dropping by to see her in the middle of the night, so he is the only one that can help her get through this. Dawn has become closer to Spike more then ever and is beginning to fall in love with him but is scared to tell him.

You don't necessarily have to know about the character Spike but if you do here is the Wiki page on him- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_(Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer)

FallenTears

can i be dawn she sounds like some one i would play! :P

Usani

:-X  I'm sorry I should have specified, I'm looking at playing Dawn.   :-\

FallenTears

oh ok who else could i be then? im not familiar with the buffy story so i dont know any characters or how they act :( can u explain maybe i can role play with you

Usani

You can play Spike if you like, that's what I'm looking for.  And I posted a link to his character page, if you just scroll down there is a section about his personality.  I'm not very good with describing male roles. :-\

FallenTears

kk i can be your spike if you want :) i dont mind playing male characters, i mean heck in my role play im a male character

Usani

Yay!  Do you need me to give you time so you can read about him first?

FallenTears

ok im done reading most of it sure i will play spike!

Usani

Okay cool so you get the gist of him?  He also has a few nicknames for Dawn: Niblet, Pet and Bit.

FallenTears

ok i am used to being called that in adult role play but i can adapt fast

Usani

FallenTears

i kinda liked the idea of us falling in love slowly, but im not sure how to act with the you going nuts thing lol

Usani

FallenTears

Usani

Non-Adult rp forum.  I'll put the link on this thread when I'm done.

FallenTears

FallenTears

Usani

FallenTears

ok hey sorry if i role play differently from you, i normally use first person so i dont use my name i just say i but i will use spike instead for this one ok, normally i am used to first person rp with other so its all you but not you, u understand?

Beguile's Mistress

Hello, Fallen Tears.

Please forgive me for intruding on this thread but you have an Introduction thread that needs your attention.  Interaction with our Mentors is required if you wish to be considered for approval and you have questions waiting for you from several of them.

Approval is NOT automatic nor is it a given.

FallenTears

i know that i am just having a friend rp with usuni is that not allowed!

Beguile's Mistress

That is allowed but posting in your Introduction thread is required to be considered for approval if you wish to be approved for adult RP.

FallenTears

oh lol i didnt know i had more posts in it sorry

Beguile's Mistress

Alright, FallenTears.  It's a good idea to check back there and keep things up to date.