Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

"Best to put the food on silver plates and dine with silver forks to be sure, Josi," she whispered into her ear as she made the sign of the chocolate God. What? She enjoyed chocolate, lay off.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

pianoman7117

Piano follows LadySky, his new hutmate, and Josi back to her hut for some food, still hungry after not getting much to eat the day before.

The Dark Raven

Daylily looks at the shrooms, then back to the bickering multitude...  Shaking her head, she heads back to her hut to find something to occupy herself with...  Maybe a book, or a bit of yarn to make a blanket with.

((Night all, got a migraine from hell.....))

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Josietta

Josi nodded to Miss Mar and suddenly wondered where all this supposed silverware was. She half wondered if Miss Mar was rich and wasn't telling others. Maybe her Mistress had a second hut in another town she was renting out. She chewed on her lip and looked around then back to Miss Mar. Unable to find the plating she goes over to her own hut and gets out some plates and such and brings them over. People had to eat off something while she hunted down that darn expensive plateware.

Josi served plates to both Pianoman and Lady Sky offering them smiles before she headed off to find the missing flatware as well.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Scott

(Sorry for taking so long to vote, I had to work late tonight)

Scott felt both angry and sad when he learned of Kaz's death. How could such a great night of partying turn into such a sad morning. 

I vote Marguerite for sheriff, it anyone can protect us from the wolves it's her. 

Josietta

Josi invites Scott to the dinner party as well. She hoped maybe he could help her find that needle in the haystack out back.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Ryven awakes to the commotion of the morning outside.  His cat Fritz dutifully rubs against his legs as is his morning routine in an attempt to obtain food, and as the man tries to get to the front door, he nearly trips over the fat beast, sending himself hurdling toward the hut door.  He crashes into its hard wooden surface with a thud followed by a pained groan.

"Infernal beast!"  He exclaimed only to be answered with a simple 'meow.'  "You'll git yer food when I get back!"

The man stood and exited out to the morning air which seemed to be holding something new this morning...something more foul than normal.  Ryven headed to the gathering of other villagers to find out upon arrival that Kaz was dead, killed in the night by some beast...a werewolf.  So the legends were true.

"Well, if you ask me, I think Trieste should be sheriff as she can't be one of them foul critters."  Of course, he was basing this off of only seeing her coming home from a party last night.  It simply slipped his mind that the killing could have happened sometime after that, but Ryven was forgetful at times.

elenisil

Elenisil sighed as the gathering broke up and everyone seemed to drift away. Sitting by the fire for a moment, trying to make sense of everything that had happened.

She didn’t have a clue, it could be anyone. Standing, she slowly walked back to her hut and locked her door. She ate a simple meal of dried beef and an apple and went to bed. She felt secure, her hut had one window, and it was locked up, as was her door.

Desan

*He grumpily shoves aside Saffron as he makes his way towards his hut* Peace be with you foul one. Hope those mushrooms don't do too much damage to you and cause you to have nightmares. *He grumbles as he slips into his hut and locks it*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Avi

Frowning a little at all the controversy, he calmly speaks from off to the side.  "If you're all so concerned about the various candidates being wolves, then why not put a completely different person up for election?  Maybe someone both "parties" agree on?  For the moment, I still choose Trieste unless another person emerges."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Ryieahna

Having struck upon a brilliant idea why gathering her rocks Ryieahna jumped up and shouted.  "I've got it!"  She laughed a little "We just have to seduce the beasties, everyone knows that they just want somebody to love...right?" 

Dragoondawg25

Dorian would wake to the rustle and hustle going on outside.  He scowled lightly as he got from his bed a little and held his head.  The whiskey was might strong last night for sure.  He winced a little walking outside as he went to go and meet with the others.  Upon hearing the news he hmmed to himself as he looked around slightly to those issuing for the title of sheriff.  "I say let it be Margurite" he said as he waited for the final tally to be told.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Xillen

Sheriff election votes:
  • Kipoc - 7 votes: Marguerite, Eden, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Yomamaween, Ryieahna, Desan
  • Marguerite - 5 votes: Josietta, Galatine, Elenisil, Scott, Dragoondawg
  • Trieste - 4 votes: Saffron, Avi, Rhapsody, Kipoc, Ryven
  • Desan - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Saffron - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Scott - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Emmaline.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Autumn Sativus

It would be hours after her public outburst from the mushrooms that Saffron would settle, returning to the gather point to apologize for her earlier insanities. "My good friends I am sorry for letting the mushrooms take my mind, but the visions I had of our poor lost Kaz, and the way that he died... I take back nothing I said."

Retiring early from the day's events, Saffron takes toward home, herding her sheep in once again just in case she didn't go back out. After bolting her home closed, she ensured that her silver spiked staff rested against her headboard as she laid down to read some of the day away.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

(( All the people settling down into their huts are aware that after a Sheriff is elected, someone gets lynched, right? Not bedtime yet. ))

You know, it's possible that we should stay away from those mushrooms. For all we know, they were left by the last batch of werewolves to cloud our minds and addle our senses.

We should probably stay away from them. *looks at Desan, then goes off to care for Saffron*

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on May 28, 2009, 10:57:54 AM(( All the people settling down into their huts are aware that after a Sheriff is elected, someone gets lynched, right? Not bedtime yet. ))

Correct. After Emmaline has cast her vote and there's a clear decision for the Sheriff, we'll move on to the lynching.

Emmaline

-returns from gathering herbs in the countryside to see the notice and quickly run to slip a folded parchment into the ballot box-

Trieste

Marguerite

It seemed her silverware which was handed down through the family was missing. How strange considering Kipoc managed to steal her silver spatula painted pink and black. She liked to adorn her stuff in case anyone had sticky fingers and stole her things. Now it seemed she was going to have to smack Kipoc with a skillet to get back her spatula but for now it was time to feed the guests and make sure everyone had something in their bellies. "Seems, we have a new Sheriff now," she mused to see the last vote placed.

Trieste

*giggling* Are you hoping someone changed their mind?

Xillen

Sheriff election votes:
  • Kipoc - 7 votes: Marguerite, Eden, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Yomamaween, Ryieahna, Desan
  • Marguerite - 5 votes: Josietta, Galatine, Elenisil, Scott, Dragoondawg
  • Trieste - 5 votes: Saffron, Avi, Rhapsody, Kipoc, Ryven, Emmaline
  • Desan - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Saffron - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Scott - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

With a small majority, the townsfolk of Miller's Hollow agrees on Kipoc as their new Sheriff. With most of the people still having a headache from the party last night, it is decided to skip the celebrations and move right on to the lynching. Who is responsible for the death of Kaz?

Remaining players:
  • Kipoc
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Desan
  • Eden
  • Josietta
  • Saffron
  • Scott
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on May 28, 2009, 12:56:47 PM
*giggling* Are you hoping someone changed their mind?

-Chuckles-

Nope, why do you ask? You wanted to be Sheriff and wear the assless chaps?

-Imagines Trie in the chaps-

Yep, you would fill them out well.

Trieste

Maybe if I ask Kipoc nicely, he'll let me borrow them and you can see me in them.

Gotta spike my punch good, though!

Greenthorn

Greenthorn looks around at everyone and sighs dramatically, "Fine! I'll make a vote on the lynch first!"

I was going to vote Desan because of his declaring himself the seer and making me think he's probably a werewolf...but instead I'll choose his other half until other voters come in.

Saffron to be lynched!

Ryven

As the voting starts for who will be lynched, Ryven scans the crowd of people.  Not knowing that many of them well, he settles on the girl coming late to the gathering.

"Emmaline for lynching!  She's probably one of them wolves seeing as she's decided to grace us with her presence...probably watching from afar to see who her next victim will be..." 

pianoman7117

Piano looks around, already able to distinguish people within the crowd, he comes out of the shadows to name his vote, "Scott needs to repent for what he has done..."