Where would this belong? (offering to design on/off pages)

Started by Caehlim, November 25, 2012, 01:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Hey everyone,

I've been helping someone design their on/offs page and really enjoyed working on it. I decided that I want to make an open offer to help other people who want to liven up their page, but I'm not sure where to put it.

I thought about the Art, Media and Music sub-forum, but I'm just not sure whether that would be the right spot. Just for the record, this is just offering some free help, not any sort of paid service.

Is there a good spot to do this?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Oreo

Hi, the Art, Media section would be a fine place to offer such help. I believe there are some there now for help with signatures and such. It should fit in nicely. You might even give a few sample posts of different themes.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Caehlim

Thanks,
the art, media and music forum sounds perfect then.

Yeah, I think I'll need to give some examples of what I can do, and maybe come up with a questionairre people can fill in about what they're looking for.

I know there are probably people out there much better at web design, but I've just found it's something that I enjoy and I expect some people who might not know where to begin could find it useful to have someone give them a hand.

Oreo

I understand the feeling. I love creating things with BBCode. ;D I went a little crazy with my own O/Os.  :-[

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Caehlim

*Admires Oreo's on and offs page*.

Lovely. I'm glad I'm not the only one bitten by the design bug. ;)