IDEAS AHOY ~ ! Looking for Guys 'n' Gals for M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F

Started by Eidenn, May 15, 2009, 10:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eidenn

Okay, so: I'm new here, and I'd figured I'd start off with some one-on-one before jumping into the big kids' pool. Here we'll have a list of what I do, what I don't, and a few ideas I'd like to try. I'm female but am happy to play male, and I don't care what my partner's RL-sex or gender is. Hell, it may not matter what their character's gender is, either.

Fair warning: I've got an erratic schedule and I share the 'Net, so any and all RPs will be done via PM or email, since IM isn't working so well for me right now.

;)  HOT  ;)
^ Any of the plots listed below
^ (Almost) Any plot you can come up with
^ Something with a distinct difference in power (master/servant, aristocract/commoner, teacher/student, employer/employee, superior/subordinate)
^ Spanking
^ Build-up
^ Humiliation
^ Watersports
^ Anal play
^ Crossdressing (forced or otherwise, male or female)
^ Strapons
^ Incest

>:(  SO VERY NOT  >:(
V Fecal play
V Bloodplay
V Anything with knives or blades
V Hardcore torture (we're talking Inquisition here, sans music and choreography)
V Exhibitionism
V All the stuff the rules say are banned
V Playing a canon character for your OC

???  THINGS I HAVEN'T TRIED BUT MIGHT  ???
- Furries
- Bestiality

Now, on to the plots!

Eidenn

Note: The below can be played with canon characters or with original characters, Unless I really like your OC, I probably won't play a canon character to your original one, and I won't ask you to do the same unless we're both willing to double.

VIDEO GAMES
* Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
* Chrono Trigger (only Magus/Schala)
* Chrono Cross
* Steambot Chronicles
* Harvest Moon (Girls' or Boys')
* Legend of Zelda
* Xenosaga (Jin/Shion loved)
* Dead Or Alive (Hayate/Kasumi, Hayate/Hayabusa, Lei Fang/Any Girl)
* Rival Schools
* Lux-Pain
* Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 (Summon Creature/Pratty, Sanary/Pratty)
* Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 (Summon Creature/Aera, Ryouga/Aera, Orin/Aera)

ANIME/MANGA
* Vampire Game (Duzell/Ishtar!)
* Vampire Knight (Day Class OC/Night Class OC)
* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Stardust Heroes - Jotaro/Kakyoin loved)
* The Kindaichi Case Files (Akechi/Kindaichi, plot necessary)
* Kamichama Karin (Kirika -> Kirio, eventually Kirio/Kirika)
* Black Cat (OC/OC)
* Buso Renkin (Bravo/Hiwatari, Negoro/Maruyama, OC/OC)
* Gundam 00 (Michael/Nina, Johan/Nina)
Monster(Johan/Nina-Anna, A/U possible)
Rozen Maiden (OC/Rozen)
Pokemon (Trainer/Pokemon)
KIBA (OC Shardcasters
Kiddy Grade (OC ES Agents)

BOOKS AND MOVIES
=
Ask. It can't hurt to ask, right?

Now that that's over with, let's get to the plots, which generally involve original scenarios.

Eidenn

A few plots that I've cooked up, most of them have room for additions, so if you want to play a modified version that's good too. We can also adapt them to work in a series or an A/U of a series as well, and I'll usually play whichever character you'd rather not. Preferred Gender/Sex of the pairings will also be indicated along with the summary.

Also: This means that if you feel like throwing in something listed above under "HOT," then by all means suggest it when you ask about it.

A Shot In The Dark
M/F, F/M, F/F, M/M
A murder-mystery type plot, this can be in the 20s, the 50s, or the modern day. It revolves around a witness to the shooting of a powerful person, like a mob boss or a politician, and is believed to know more; the agent who takes them into hiding is also there to try and ferret out whatever information the witness has.

Taken By: Jakan

Kingdom in Peril
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
Centuries ago, a kingdom made a pact with the local deity: Sacrifice a member of the royal blood each decade and the land with prosper. The royal family abandoned this tradition, and now the land is torn by war and suffering; to repair this ruin, a bodyguard has been hired to transport the latest royal scion to the sacred grove from long ago. The romance would be between the prince/princess and their bodyguard, of course. And we can't forget that the royal individual is supposed to lose their life at journey's end...

More Than Family
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
In a fictional near-future city, the crime family that oversees Elian City is currently undergoing attacks by some unknown party. In the midst of attempting to head off the coming storm, two scions of the family are tempted to overstep the long-time boundaries of friendship. This was originally M/M, between a serious Family-type and black sheep who'd semi-officially left said Family, but can be for any combination of pairings, and a third wheel/complication can be thrown in.

Loved Not Wisely
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
An adaptation of a popular theory re: Shakespeare's Othello, namely that our villain Iago was driven by repressed desire for the Moor. This could be set in a fantasy military, in a semi-realistic boarding school, at a high-powered corporation in the future-- It's pretty flexible, so long as we've got our Character A, who for whatever reason cannot have Character B and thus works subtly to break down the life of Character B. Similarly, race is no longer the only option: Perhaps our Othello-archtype is a beast-person (furry a la catgirl/cayboy) in a human world, or a human in a beast-person world? Alien? Elven? Angel or demon? You see what I mean.

Sundered Blood
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
For the vampire-lover in you, this surrounds a vampire of royal blood and his half-sister, a human. Due to ancient pacts between the humans who live on the daylight side of the world and the vampires who live on the night, the royal families have always been joined in blood; however, with a drought on the daylight side killing most of the humans, the vampiric prince must instead wed the half-sister who has been kept as a servant for the past eighteen years. Of course, in a world where vampires are the lords and humans only the servants, clearly they've grown up in very different worlds... This can naturally be adapted to other types of people, such as demons and angels, ect.

Taken By: Ashleebabe

Blood And Sand
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
Another mostly-fantasy world, a noble son/daughter from a peaceful, nature-oriented kingdom is threatened by a war-like steampunk empire, who demands that son/daughter to serve as a personal attendant in the empire's capital. The outsider royal is given to the crown prince/princess, a somewhat sadistic noble who enjoys taunting their new "pet" and punishing them for reacting.

Taken By: sciurindae

L'enfant Terrible
M/F
The plot for the Monster idea listed in the post above, it follows an alternate timeline where Anna was never adopted to become Nina. She and Johan instead stayed together, forming a symbiotic and incestuous relationship that is threatened with the entrance of a kind Doctor Tenma, who aids Anna after an accidental injury. Although she's come to believe that no-one else is real besides she and her brother, Anna feels as though Tenma might be different; of course, Johan has something to say about that. If possible, I'd like to be Anna.

Time Changes Everything
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
The story of two professional troubleshooters who work for the 'problem-solving' agency Nevermore, run by a quirky mock-goth and his perky!goth aide. The RP centers around the partners, who have an excellent working relationship as well as being very close outside of the job; however, one has romantic feelings for the other, although they keep it to themselves or play it off as a joke. During a particularly long-term investigation, of course those feelings begin to come out. If it's a F/F or a M/M pairing, I'd prefer the one who has the "crush" to be gay or bi, and the other to be straight (at least, to start with).

Taken By: Dumpshock

Eternal Child
M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F
No, not loli/shota/ect. This is a fantasy setting where the Church of the Bright Star oversees all; their core is the Eternal Child, a child-like being whose wisdom and power (and ability to see the future) allows them to retain their hold. One day the Eternal Child goes missing, and the Church hires someone to take care of that: However, when that person finds the Child, they find him/her in an adult body. The Child, you see, has been forcibly kept as such for centuries, denied the right to grow and live so that the Church may retain their trump card. Additionally, the Child reveals that he/see ran away because, in a vision, they saw themselves with the one who was sent to find them! What decision will that seeker make?

Eidenn

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Eidenn

Awesome, awesome... I assume you'd prefer to be the human princess?

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Eidenn

Ashleebabe

Jakan

I like blood and sand.
Willing to play either role,
but preference would be the peaceful noble son.

Eidenn

Which is wonderful, because I prefer playing the steampunk royal. xD Did you want me to play a prince or a princess?

Jakan

Eidenn

Sure, why not? Could you start off, with the prince either beginning the journey or arriving at the other kingdom?

sciurindae

Blood And Sand could be fun and interesting. :)

My character being a bookworm-ish, maybe a spellcaster, from the nature kingdom.  Yours being the sadistic warrior princess maybe? :P

edit: Damn, was too slow :(

Eidenn

It's not a problem; if you like, we can still do it. ^^ I haven't yet gotten a response from Jakan. ^^

Although, as of now, officially closing Blood And Sand to guys who want a steampunk dominatrix. xP

Jakan

I'm willing to let him have it.
I was torn between that and a shot in the dark anyway

sciurindae

~bows~ thank you Jaken, i owe you one, hopefully i'll remember :P

Jakan

No problem and don't worry about it, you don't owe me anything.

Well, maybe if I get shot down on "A shot in the dark."

Eidenn

Hah, no problem Jakan; you want Shot In The Dark, it's yours. XD Do you want to be the witness or the agent?

Jakan

Well I'm fine either way. I see the witness controlling more of where the story goes, so I'll give you that option since its your idea

Eidenn

Hm... Yeah, you're right. Okay, I'll play the witness! ^^ Would you mind starting, maybe with the agent being briefed on the assignment?

Jakan

I did read correctly and You prefer to play via PM?
And is there anything you'd like to make certain before I start.
Any details?

Eidenn

You're right; my IMs are off and I'd prefer PMs for now.

Hm... The basics of the case are: Allan Grimmer, a crooked L.A. lawyer who wielded the most temporal power through his 'favors' for others, was recently slain in a drive-by of the Bird's Nest club. Unusually empty, there were only a few other witnesses to the shooting, most of whom disappeared afterwards; the only one who didn't was Viola Moineau, a visitor to the city whose passport claimed that she was a journalist from France. Suspicions are high that this is part of a recent wave of vigilante strikes that are taking out the powerplayers in the underworld as well as innocent bystanders, and that Viola knows more than she's letting on.

Good?

Jakan

Sounds great, give me a few to work on a start and my character and I'll PM you

Eidenn

I'm actually gonna be logging out soon, but I'll reply ASAP tomorrow, so go ahead and send that first post. ^^