WANTED - seductive succubi for longterm dating

Started by Sephiriel, December 02, 2012, 11:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

Ladies, wannabe ladies and gentlemen!

I am looking for a couple of female characters which are able to take control and make hearts pop out of their master's chests (not literally). I want at least three demon ladies who just love to have fun with poor, handsome, helpless victims...or maybe not that helpless since they can always turn the tide. If any of you guys are interested in submitting a male character, I am open to the idea.

The roleplay itself is not at the beginning, but for your character it will be (for anyone interested I will provide a summary, not knowing what happened so far will not affect your character in any way, but you might want to know what was going on prior to her/his arrival)

To make things simpler, here is the initial announcement:

QuoteI'm looking to start a group roleplay (no more than 10 characters) where males will be the slaves and females will take the role of masters. This isn't (necessarily) a D/s based roleplay, but concepts like dominant and submissive will have a key role in it. The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Side note: every character, be it female or male can be part of any specie and race, "succubus" is just a general term used to describe some major traits from the female faction.

Now, I'm only interested in sub males and dom females, so be sure to take this into account before you submit a character. If you're not sure you'll enjoy the game from this perspective (first time playing a dom/sub etc) please let me know via PM, but the chances of acceptance are very low (unless you give me a good reason to let you join). I don't want anyone quitting after the first posts because she/he can't handle the role. It's not fair to the other players who might be interested in a certain pairing. Furthermore, you have to be a team-player. There will be two "factions" within the story, the males and the females and at one point the males might decide to rebel etc (I leave this solely to the male players, is not a "must", just an example) and communication on OOC is mandatory.

PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN FOR THE LONG RUN.

I understand that real life comes first and at one point everyone gets bored/tired/not interested anymore in the story. Again, communication is the key factor here and I want you to make use of it at all times. As GM, I'll set the do's and dont's, come up with the general ideas of the plot and help move the story farther in any way possible, but you'll get to share ideas and take it to the next level. I'm always open for discussion.

Anyhoo, without further ado, please fill in this form if you want in:

And here are the forms for character submission:

MALE CHARACTERS:

Dossier # (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/sub/switch
Profession:
What was he doing before the abduction:
What was he wearing before the abduction:
Ons and offs:

FEMALE CHARACTERS:

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/switch (no subs allowed, sorry)
Ons and offs:

Here is also the initial thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147684.msg6677702#msg6677702
Only some of the characters are still involved and there will be a new thread to mark the beginning of the next chapter so that no one feels out of touch with or out of place in the story.

bubby

*Sends out her sirens song*

We've started this game, but the fun is only just beginning!

Inari

Hmm... seems like an interesting idea. I will read through the IC some more... but would you be interested in having a Vampire/Succubus hybrid?

bubby

Quote from: Starcry on December 02, 2012, 02:14:33 PM
Hmm... seems like an interesting idea. I will read through the IC some more... but would you be interested in having a Vampire/Succubus hybrid?

We have one of those already. Me. Heh. I would prefer to keep my char singular, but I am not the GM, so it's up to the lovely Jane!

bubby

Inari

I just saw Vampire demoness and not vampire succubus. I thought they would be different things. :o

Inari

Talked over the misunderstanding and here you go:

Name: Relena Deflour
Race: Succubus Vampire hybrid. (She feeds off blood and sperm not sexual or life energy, so she won't fuck someone to death.)
Skin color: Anemic pale.
Eye color: Ruby red.
Hair color: Ash grey.
Height: 5.9ft.
Appearance:

Personality traits: Clumsy, impulsive, demanding, selfish, childish and easy to anger.
Strengths: Ability to read the mind of her target and adjust her body and attitude according to their desires. She can also fly and has the ability to teleport random objects she sees or has at home to her side.
Fears:

Falling in love.
Death.
Having her succubus heritage taken away some how and being made purely into a vampire.
Being punished by the queen.
Being out in the sun for too long.
Her imperfections being pointed out.

Sexual tendency: Switch - She is dominant most of the time but depending on the desires of her target she may switch if it means she gets fed. Nomnom...
Ons and offs:  Denial of release, worship, giving oral, tying up, watching masturbation, licking, nibbling, clawing, leaving her mark and being willfully submitted to. Everything in my offs is off limits.

Hope she is ok!

bubby

The pic might be pushing the boundaries of how young a char can look. I know you have her 'appearance age' at 17, but just to be safe, so Jane as GM doesn't get in trouble, can you PM that pic to a Staffer and ask, just to make sure?

Beguile's Mistress is currently online, she should be able to get back to you real quick.

bubby

Ok hun, sorry! But as someone who's received the hand slap (twice!) from posting underage pics, I just want to avoid it all together!  :-)

Inari

That's fine and I thank you. I can see how she would look underage but I chose semi-flat chest for effect due to her powers. I guess that is the trouble with flat-chested females. Sometimes they look underage... which sucks. :(

KnowThySire

Maybe a pic of a actual woman with a small chest might be better to demonstrate the concept. Just my two cents.

Oh, and hi. I'm one of the males from the game. :)
There can only be one king.

Inari

I rarely use real pictures for my characters... but I will sleep on it and see. Could be that picture is an example of her with big boobs? XD

Also, hi person who is a male from the game. :3

KnowThySire

Personally, I think the pic is okay for a girl that is at least 17. Some girls are just short. I did see the first one and it was kind of young looking, but the second you can probably get away with. Then again, I'm not too familiar with the rules as a staff member would be so I really couldn't give you a definite answer. I'm sure Jane will probably have a better idea.

bubby

Inari

TheRomanticPerv: I guess some people judge age differently. lol But we will see. :)

bubby: Cheers~ :)

bubby

Besides. She's so deliciously young. Sakkara will have fun whipping her into shape showing her the ropes...  ::)

KnowThySire

Inari

That should be fun to play out. :P

I feel sorry for the guy she'd have to practice on in front of Sakkara. Haha

KnowThySire

Who knows. It could be one of the guys lurking in this thread right now. xP

bubby

KnowThySire

bubby

Mmm... well... be a good boy and maybe I'll let you play with her..