Dawn Hunters. (Open, Mythological monster hunting.)

Started by Lustful Bride, June 09, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

Vampires, zombies, ghosts and goblins, oh my. The stuff of legends as we have all been told. You know this from kindergarten or primary school. You've been told it countless times and told it to yourself even more.

There are no such things as monsters.

Well us here at the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Paranormal Eradication Force are sorry to say that they are indeed real.

You have been selected to join our first response team, known to only those in the Eradication Force as the Dawn Hunters

Have no illusions, you are not a chosen one or destined hero. You in fact our second choice since the first ones went and got themselves killed.

Your first mission begins in ten hours with a standard Vampire hunt, until then you are to head to the location detailed in the envelope included with this letter. There you will meet with your fellow Paranormal Eradicators and together you will sacrifice all to ensure the public safety and allow the average civilian to sleep safely in their bed.

Weapons and equipment will be given to you upon arrival.

This assignment is not a choice. We expect you at the destination soon.

---------------------------------

The sun was up in the sky over an abandoned warehouse in the warehouse district near the docks of the city. Its protection was vital and provided several long hours that gave humanity safety from the countless monsters and demons that would rip their souls from their very bodies and feast on it, simply because it had the power to do so.

The Dawn Hunters and other teams like it were the very first line of defense against the innocent and the evil. They weren't the best but they were good enough so that most people never even think about there actually being real monsters.

The headquarters for this branch of the Paranormal Eradication Force was located in one of the many warehouses hidden near the docks and was infact underground, three levels of high-tech technology and even some arcane magic to ensure the agents could eat, sleep and train without fear of being attacked so that when the time came they would be the ones to send the monsters screaming into the night.

(Hi, this is my first ever roleplay here and my first public one so I hope I do a good job and we can all have fun.)

1SAZ

Shut up and take my interest! Sounds like a fun story to tell. I'm in pending a tad bit more information and a character sheet.

Psyonicg

Colour me purple and call me a pineapple! It won't scare me away promise because this looks really interesting. I'd love to try it. New to the site though so some help would be nice.
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!

Lustful Bride

Sorry I kind of abandoned this idea. Already in several roleplays and no longer interested int his one...I actually forgot all about it.

Psyonicg

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 30, 2014, 06:24:17 PM
Sorry I kind of abandoned this idea. Already in several roleplays and no longer interested int his one...I actually forgot all about it.
That's ok, no problem!
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!