An Unlikely Rite of Passage (M seeking F)

Started by Wilco, January 29, 2012, 02:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilco

Think I'd like to try my hand at forum roleplay.   :-)

An Unlikely Rite Of Passage

Within tomes of forgotten lore lie tales of a time when Lust and Law married and shaped the World.  This is not a time of discovery, or of great trials, or particularly groundbreaking advances, and is thus discarded for the volume of perversion recorded.

A spirited but unlucky male of seventeen deigns to complete his rite of passage by claiming a local relic that can only be claimed through a litany of trials: an ornate unbreakable long sword.  His motivation is driven by a wish to become both a man and a hero--the talk of legends--by completing what many of his peers would consider an impossible task.  The plot and action rests on his encounters and strides toward the completion of his goal, and the various complications and setbacks that come with it.

Yes, this is at surface-level an erotic Zelda spoof; but it can be more than that!

Still Interested?  More details below:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I would be assuming the role of the youth in his quest; I am seeking a partner comfortable with multiple roles.  Typically, the partner will only assume a single character for a chapter, and may adopt others as the narrative requires or as she wishes.  The aspiring hero is brave and competent, but is a novice in combat, and in most situations will be relying heavily on wit, celerity, and occasionally his physical charms.  The partner should be comfortable with sex, spanking, milking, rope bondage, cock and ball torture, and leaving the adventurer naked.  Effects may be exaggerated, and anatomy certainly will be.  I am looking for creativity, and literacy, but given the preferred mediums, am not averse to intermittent brief posts.  This is a free-form role play; mechanisms of chance can be handled as they occur.
Bolded items are fetishes that facilitate this series.

A description of the boy: "An athletic youth possessing a firmness of frame but not quite the musculature of the barbarian.  He possesses alert and expressive blue eyes, a small round nose, and full lips.  His rounded ears are hidden by his messy blond hair, which ends around the point his shoulders begin.  Like most of boys of his village that combat years upon years of summer sun, he wears a scant amount of clothing: a cotton tunic with a low neck line, hinting at a broadening chest, reaches about half-past his thighs and cinched by a leather belt, with brief cotton shorts underneath that wrap around his pert, compact rump and stretch tightly around his decidedly blessed male endowments.  While he is used to roaming about the woods with bare feet, worn-out leather boots are often warn.  He is a busybody and has a poor concept of idleness, and his body is a glowing proof of it."

As this is a fantasy setting, a plethora of different ideas can be considered for scenes, but I would like for there to be a modicum of continuity that is to be ignored only as convenient to a better status quo.