Quinn's RP Marketplace. [Updated!]

Started by HarleyQuinn, June 03, 2012, 11:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyQuinn

This is my first attempt to look for partners for roleplays that I want to do. Some are just ideas and some have a slight plot put together. I don't want to flesh put a plot all the way because I want a Roleplay to be equal in creativity and I don't want my partner to feel as if this is what they have to go by. Feel free to create your own little plot twist. Just make sure it has some relevance to the RP.

About Me.
I've been writing for six plus years. That doesn't mean that I'm perfect with grammar and spelling or what not. But I do try my best not to make silly mistakes. I do have a job so I won't be able to reply every minute of the day but, if I'm thoroughly enraptured with the story I will post more than once a day.

I currently have two stories going on that are completely attention grabbing to me so they will most likely get first priority. Never fear though, if I start one with you, you'll get a reply.

If I do anything to offense you, or you find anything I do to be rude or anything, please message me and let me know. And, I think that's it for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me!

Cravings.
These are just a few things I'm craving right now and will love you forever if you do this with me.

1: Hatfields and McCoys.
-I would love to do anyone of the Hatfields with anyone of the McCoys. They are all interesting people. Some people aren't as well known as others but that's alright.

2: Native American Woman with either a Pionner or Soldier.
-With the Pioneer, I was thinking that he would come out West with his family and he meets a Native American woman while out hunting. At first she's scared and runs away from him, not understand that he doesn't mean her harm. At least not right away. The Pioneer would have grown up believing that all Indians were savages and should kill them on the spot. Yet when he meets her, he can't. Maybe he leaves his family for her and she leaves her tribe for him. We can talk about this one more.

3: Anything Historical. I'm in the mood for doing a Historical Roleplay.

6/10/12

-I want to do something like a Mob Roleplay. My idea is that a Mob wife gets tired of living the fast, flashy lifestyle and craves a normal life. Of course, she's in the spotlight as a fashionista and her name is well known. She decides to get away for a bit and kissing her husband goodbye she takes off in her rather expensive car down South. Her husband only sees her as a trophy wife and she wants something more out of her life. As the cliche goes, her car breaks down in a town that we can talk about and they get to know each other. Maybe he knows her and maybe he doesn't. We can decide that. Yes, it's cliche but I REALLY want to do it!

Please take a look at my O/O's first. I'll also do the same if you are interested. I just want a feel of what you enjoy and what you don't.

Please message me if you see anything you like or just want to do something different. Just because I have my cravings and really want to do them, I definitely won't turn down any ideas!

Let's go!