Recruiting for Triomphe de Noir - Slots open! - UPDATED 5/7/2013

Started by Red Offerings, April 20, 2013, 03:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 21, 2013, 08:16:01 PM
the Char pic I've chosen from your artwork request I think would work for the Advisor role.... well I should say the several pics of the same woman anyway... it's the Purple Fortune Teller.. or she could fit for General Populace too, whereever you need me.

You mean from Victoria Frances art?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

zetzal

I'm wanting to write a bio. For a vampire advisor, I almost had it done then my phone, my only source of net at this time, blue screened on me. So I got work and school and sleep in the next 19 hours, but I will get that to you, in two parts because my phone is an asshole that limits my letters per box a lot more than th site itsself, by this time tomarrow.

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

Aah, I found the picture you mean. Interesting! Will she have actual magical powers?

By the by, you don't have to use Victoria Frances, she just has the semi-realistic art.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

Well, while I have many 'realistic' looking Char Pic Ideas, I was like "hmm, new Artist, let's check it out." Turns out a few of my pics are her work after all, and that one 'spoke' to me for this when I was perusing...

As for the Magic question. If you don't mind it, I'd love for her too. But I leave that to you as a possibility.

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

Ok. I'm bouncing between Char Creation, Pic Deciding, and E. lol

O/O

Red Offerings

bubby

*Flails between watching Viking's, and figuring out char profiles with Vaulera!*

Hopefully someone else might be keen on making a homosexual male, so mine won't be all alone! HINT!  ::)

phoenyx

*falls over laughing* you are still the same i see, bubby. awesome!

O/O

Red Offerings

Quote from: bubby on April 21, 2013, 09:19:07 PM
*Flails between watching Viking's, and figuring out char profiles with Vaulera!*

Hopefully someone else might be keen on making a homosexual male, so mine won't be all alone! HINT!  ::)

LOL.

bubby

Quote from: phoenyx on April 21, 2013, 09:38:28 PM
*falls over laughing* you are still the same i see, bubby. awesome!

RAWR! *Flex* I am eternally awesome, yes.  ;)

Flower

Red Offerings

:) Don't forget to click the link at the bottom of that first page! There's much more info!

bubby

phoenyx

aww What a cute bunny...

Wait? What? There's more? *blinks and mutters* Coulda swore I found all the links... *goes link hunting*

O/O

Flower

-giggles-

So hard to resist bunnies. But seriously, I'm reading the information. Also, the artist suggested for possible character inspiration is lovely.

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 21, 2013, 10:16:11 PM
aww What a cute bunny...

Wait? What? There's more? *blinks and mutters* Coulda swore I found all the links... *goes link hunting*

Lol no, no. I mean the link on the original post at the top of this thread. It goes to the OOC page.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 21, 2013, 10:21:25 PM
-giggles-

So hard to resist bunnies. But seriously, I'm reading the information. Also, the artist suggested for possible character inspiration is lovely.

Yes she uses herself in a lot of her work! Any questions might be better sent to PMs if you have them as I am leaving for the night. Take care!

bubby

phoenyx

O/O

bubby

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

OOC thread has been updated. Link is located at the bottom of the very first post.

Lemon Lime

This is one of the first vampire/werewolf threads that actually seems very well put together. Are you still taking applicants? I would love to join. If not that's fine I'm sure it will make for a great read! Thanks!! :D
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."
-The Count of Monte Cristo

Lemon Lime's O/O          Lemon Lime's A/A