Cosplay role play M looking for sub F

Started by seeker619, August 21, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

I'm looking to do a roleplay that would hopefully present ample opportunities for the female playing opposite me to dress in various sexy clothes.  These would include uniforms such as a police woman, any kind of vixen or super heroine, school girl, cat burglar, and virtually anything you can think of.

I have a couple ideas on how to accomplish this.

First a married couple who have an active sex life that includes role plays of this type.  Much of this would be consensual or agreed upon pseudo rape scenes

Another would be a drug dealer who has many people hooked on his dope and therefore they do anything he pleases to get more.  One woman is an undercover police woman trying to bust him but does not remember she busted him on some charges a few years ago which he had squashed.  He captures her and forces her to injest the drugs or he injects her with them until she is hooked.  He makes sure she calls headquarters to say she has infiltrated his lair and is gathering evidence.

He decides to take her and leave town possibly faking her death to delay or throw off the cops in finding them.   He could force her to fuck him using these costume role plays or if you want to play more than one char other females in costume may enter the fray.

OBVIOUSLY MORE IDEAS TO THIS EFFECT WOULD BE WELCOME.  iF INTERESTED PLEAS PM ME.