News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We are twins. (silverroses2009/SerinaKiyamie)

Started by Wolfrin, April 26, 2009, 04:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfrin

When did I get it there? Right.. She killed herself yet I don't understand why. She had everything she wanted!
Her parents was proud of her.. school grates were up high... she was a beauty.. But one day... I found her bleeding in the bathtub. Called mom and dad, but like always they put the blame on me.
My fault always!
That is what happen when you are adopted. She was my sister. Always there for me even if we were not blood related!
We had fun together, but she was always so busy with school and home work that mom gave her. She was their prodigy.

Now what!?
I must change family. They can't have me there anymore. They keep saying it's my fault if she is dead... That is when I told them about there mistake. What they did... They never accept that and now I am with my new family.
Hope they will not turn their back at me too.

They said that they adopt a girl too. I hope I will be alright, but her death his still fresh.
I don't want to go out in the sunlight yet.

So I put my stuff in my new room and I did not get out of there until diner time.

(out of story: Hope it is ok and that you don't mind the "I" writing.)

darkvamplips

There was no way of her knowing that her other sister was dead. A sister she had never met before in her life nor knew existed. Most of her bags were in the car and she had just her purse with her and some papers. The papers were to prove that she was his twin sister. A few knocks could be heard on the other side of the door. She was nervous wondering if he would allow her to stay. If not then she would not have a place to stay because she did not have enough money for a hotel tonight. (Sorry writers block)
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Wolfrin

The father open the door to the young girl.

"Well hello there. You are the one we were waiting for. Please come in."

He showed the inside with his and an went on...

"We have a boy too that just came in this morning, but he didn't show himself yet... I am afraid that he doesn't feel quite comfortable. You can have the extra room in front of his on the second level. We will call you for dinner."

The father went outside to pick up the rest of her things.

(hope it's alright. I am still confuse here and there.)

darkvamplips

(It's fine you did fine)

She nodded slowly and stepped inside feeling quite uncomfortable. Then that other boy must be her twin brother. "Thank you." She whispered taking her bags slowly upstairs to the room on the second level. She glanced at the room across from hers and sighed. When would he be out of the room? A few moments later she found herself in her room and quite enjoying her new place to stay.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Wolfrin

Mom called us down stairs for dinner.
Was I ready to meet all of them in one room..., but I had no choice. Food is a must to live, but with my past... would I want that?
I didn't say anything and went sitting at the far corner of the table. The father didn't add anything. Mom said something like a :hello Joshua. How is your room?:, but I didn't respond to that cherish voice that was my new mom.
I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She was there for dinner too..., but I didn't lift my head to see her. I just stared at my food in front of me.

-Hi young lady. How was your trip?, Mom ask with a sweet voice and then add, You can sit here, in front of your new brother.

darkvamplips

What had happened to her twin brother to make him be like this? She thought to herself as she slowly walked down the stairs and saw his face for the first time. The way he looked made her think he did not want to talk to her right away. "It was quite long." She said with a yawn and sat down on the opposite side of the table and glanced up at him.

My request thread:

Wolfrin

I ate just so my new parents are not to worry about me... I didn't want to have Mom coming at me with a gun full of questions. I never took a glance at my new sister. Not a chance I am going to revive my lost adopted sister.
I said "Thanks you." To my new parents and said if I could go upstairs.
With the long road trip, they didn't argue with me.
I said I little... almost as a whisper... "Hi" to my new sister while passing behind her seat. Just to be polite, and rush up to my room.

I close the door and sat near my window looking lost at the blue sky.

darkvamplips

A small smile appeared on her lips when she thought he said hi to her. Soon she was done and then put her dishes in the sink. She would go talk to her brother and tell him that she was his twin sister. Would he accept her or be quiet the whole time they lived here.

My request thread:

Wolfrin

I pick up a book on the shelf next to me and sat flat on the bed. That's when I heard moving outside my room. Someone's coming... I did hope it was not for me, but it's stop right in front of my door...

I did not move. Waiting. Will it just go away?

(sorry nothing more for now)

darkvamplips

Sighing she put her hand to the door hesitating before knocking quietly. The papers were in her hands. "Can I come in for a minute please?"

My request thread: