Justin's Naughty Idea's(M for F)

Started by Justin254, September 27, 2012, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin254

Hello and welcome! I'm Justin and this is my naughty little idea page, where I post all my roles I have worked on and along with a few I would like to try.

I prefer playing over PM, But I do have YIM and I am open to play any over Forums.

My average post length is about 2-4 paragraphs.(Occasionally 1 if there isn't much to work with) But I expect the same from my partner.

I am no Grammar Nazi! I do my best but I am by far no expert at grammar.(Some of you maybe able tell by reading this post. Ha Ha)

Currently I am accepting new partners to play with and I am open to most roles.

Note: I am active duty military and I will be deploying soon so my post may not be as frequent as I would like them to be. But I promise I will do my best to keep up.

Without further waiting here are a few of my Scene I have come up with.

-A Father's Love:(Incest, Con or Non-con)
   Kimberly (16-19) and her Father James (38), Are going on their yearly camping trip in the woods. They have a very close relationship. James is getting worried that because his Princess is growing up that she will soon not need her Daddy anymore. Kim is, spoiled, always acts sweet, and innocent. But she isn't as innocent as she makes herself seem. She has had sex a few times but she is no slut at all. She has never really though of her father in a sexual way, but she does love him very much and would do anything for him. James has also had a bit of a secret; He loves his little girl a little more than he should. He can't help himself. She really has blossomed over the past few years into a beautiful young woman.

-The road Trip(Incest, Con or Non-con, Rough)
   Adam(35-45) and his daughter Ashley(16-18) are on a road trip to their beach house along the coast. Adam is a good husband and a father, only having one child he has grown very attached to Ashley. He owns a large construction company and works long hours, preventing him from spending as much time as he would like with his family. But when he is off he spend as much time with his wife and daughter. Adam is happily married with his wife Tammy(He doesn't need to be married, but if he is she is unable to come.), but at times he feels the urge to take advantage of his daughter. Ashley is a straight A student and has the looks to go along with her brains. She is certainly a Daddy's girl, always trying to spend as much time as possible with her daddy. Adam is sometimes hard on her but when she wants something he normally gives in easily, in all honesty Adam would do anything to see his little girl smile. But the same can be same about Ashley, she loves doing whatever she can to please her daddy. She always acts sweet and innocent in public, but in bed isn't so innocent at all.( she is very submissive and loves being talked down on and being ravished.) But do not take her as a slut, she has only had sex with two guys including her current boyfriend Jake. Adam loves having rough sex with his wife. Adam and Ashley have a pretty normal father daughter relationship, although hey are pretty open when it come to talking about sex. They have never done anything sexual together other than a bit of playful teasing here and there( Both physical and vocal, but mainly on Ashley's part.) They only talk about sex when they are alone, reason being is that her mother always flips out whenever she hear about Ashley having sex. ( I would like this scene to be rough and violent and judging by their relationship it will probably be consensual but it can he force if you like.)

-Her Favorite Uncle(Incest, Con or Non-con, Possibly Rough)
   Jonathan (Jon 30-40) is watching his niece Allison(16-17) at his place while her parents are on a cruise. Jon is Allison's favorite uncle by far, every time she comes and visits he always takes her out shopping and spoils her with nice things. Jon live out on a small farm just outside of town with his wife Jessica. ( He can also be divorced or separated.) Jon has never really had sexual thoughts about Allison, until recently when she started wearing more revealing clothing and begin to flirt more with him. Allison loves her Uncle very much and is extremely attached to him, she even sit in his lap and snuggle in bed with him when no one is around.( They haven't done anything sexual together except Jon sometimes gets hard when she snuggles or sits in his lap and he grinds on her when he gets hard.) She knows all about sex even though she is still a virgin, so she loves it when he grinds on her. (Recently she has started dry humping back against Jon when he grinds on her until he cums in his pants.) Even though she is a virgin, Allison loves to be a little tease. She always act innocent and flirty around adults, always giggling when adults even mention he word sex. Jon doubts she knows what his doing when he grinds on her, he simply think she just loves the embrace. He feels bad by taking advantage of her innocence, but if he only knew...( This one can be a gentle and tender scene or can be rough and violent. But I would like to keep it consensual, and perhaps she will be submissive to her Uncle Jon.)

Note: All my roles are extremely flexible, nothing is set in stone. So feel free to add anything to you would like!

I am also interested in these pairings:
Coach/ Cheerleader
Teacher/ Student
Pirate/ Captive Princess
King/ Servant
King/ Princess (Could also be Father/ Daughter pairing)

Well that is it for now. I will have more updates soon! I look forward to hearing from you.

Note: I've been off E for quite a while now due to some personal issues. I'm currently in progress of setting up a few other scenes, hopefully to be out soon!

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

Justin254

Updates: (February 27, 2013)

Justin254

Justin254

Justin254

Justin254

Justin254

Justin254