The Caves of No Return (for f. submissive character) [Non-Con, extreme]

Started by Númenor, March 30, 2012, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Númenor

Númenor's current roleplay idea:
The Caves of No Return
Currently taken

Hello [you]! Welcome to my dedicated roleplaying idea thread  :-)

• The main post (i.e. this one) is my current idea, and it'll be updated when I get a new idea or want to bring up an old one I've had.

• Old ideas can be viewed here. Unless otherwise stated, these are all just for my record, and are not currently active.

• Please take a read of my Ons and Offs before you PM me, just to see if you think we'd write well together.

• When it comes to roleplaying I don't care what your real-life gender is - all that matters is how well you play your character, and nothing more. So please, feel free to PM me if you like an idea of mine, regardless of what gender the character is.

• When you PM me, it helps if you use the game's title as your subject, as this helps me keep my (already cluttered!) inbox in some sort of order. Thank you!

*\/*\/*\/*

The Caves of No Return are a series of caves with a dark reputation, as their name suggests. No-one who has ever entered them has ever come back. Are they just so deep and confusing that everyone gets lost? Are there hidden pitfalls and natural traps? Or is it something more sinister? Who knows.

Your character has decided to foolishly explore this cave system, and finds out first hand where everyone goes. The caves are host to a monstrous entity, so large only a small fraction of it is ever seen by its victims. Some lucky people are simply consumed, whilst others are kept for the entity's own dark pleasures. Some things I'd really want included:

- Bondage and restraint (organic, like a webbing or cocoon)
- Forced fucking (tentacles)
- Eventual amputation of limbs
- Use as a breeding vessel
- Some finer toying and mind-fuckery
- Telepathic communication

This is therefore quite an intense/brutal roleplay, so if you're a little squeamish, this isn't for you! If you are interested, PM me for more information x

Much love x

Númenor

Númenor

Older ideas

The Indian Princess

The story revolves around the aforementioned Indian Princess (your character), a young woman of noble birth. As a result of her upbringing she is not so much evil as she is unpleasant: arrogant, particularly haughty and thoroughly selfish, a woman people only abide because she has wealth and power.

My character is a servant of her court, a European gent who, like so many others, ends up as just another anonymous face amongst many. Like everyone else the Princess treats him with disdain - after all, he is of a lower class to her, there only to do her bidding where necessary. Like many my character has plotted her downfall, but unlike everybody else my character is actively putting his plans into action. To humiliate her, to bring about her end, to mould her into a new person none would recognise. Finally, after months of dedicated work, he is finally able to set the wheels of her destruction into motion.

The game would start just before he gains access to her chambers and abducts her. From there she is spirited away to begin her new life, one where her riches and power count for nothing.

The story will revolve about her physical and mental training, as he (my character) works to reduce her to the status of an animal. To add to his challenge, he aims also to make her not just endure her new life, but to accept and enjoy her position beneath him. To make a person subservient by force can make for a very one dimensional roleplay; to condition a person to like something they would normall hate makes for a much more fun game.

The requirements of my partner that I ask for:

*I enjoy nicely detailed posts. I'm only looking to play this game with one person, since I have a few other roleplays ongoing. If you're comfortable with shorter, faster games I'm not particularly likely to be your perfect partner!

*Your interests should ideally include heavy use of bondage, restraint, mind-fuckery, possibly rubber/latex, cages and outdoor scenes. There are several other kinks I had in mind, but these are the predominate ones. My two hard limits (ones I'll never play) are scat and bestiality. All else works well.

*Finally, I ask that you play the role somewhat realistically whilst allowing the story to flow nicely. Whilst it'd be stupid to assume the Princess would fold in an instant, it'd also be quite frustrating if she never yielded in the slightest, even as we approach page 30 say. Obviously we can chat a lot more in PM about her character if you're interested in the game.

Whilst I am only looking for one partner, this is not a first come-first serve deal, so please don't feel you have to rush to get my attention!  :-)  Have a think about the role if you're interested, and contact me at your leisure so that we may discuss everything in much more depth.

'Side effects may vary'

'Nother story idea. NC, possible extreme elements, very much up for discussion. It also involves throwing plausible science pretty much out of the window!

'Side effects may vay'

This story revolves around a failed drugs test - or at least, one failed drugs test. The drug in question has reached human testing trials, and has been designed to dampen down testosterone and haemoglobin levels. It's thought that if it works, it could be used to deal with violent and/ or erratic behaviour in prisons and mental homes. The tests begin, and a group of young male volunteers take the drug and the effects monitored.

All goes well, with all men showing decreased levels of testosterone and haemoglobin - apart from one case, your character. In this case there are boosted levels of all sorts of hormones - including estrogen. One of the scientists in charge, my character, is tasked with determining what is going on in this subject. A few tests show that a whole variety of different cellular compounds are being up and downregulated in shockingly drastic ways - in this test subject, the drug is actually transforming him into a woman. To compound matters for the subject, skin tone and other features are being mutated, slowly pushing him to become not only a woman, but a black woman - totally destroying his old identity, if the changes are allowed to occur.

An inhibitor is known about, and a more caring scientist would deliver it promptly - only, the scientist being charged with his case is less than caring. He's an embittered divorcée, and perhaps that bit unhinged by the stressful breakup he had to endure months ago. Suddenly he has a very tempting prospect on his hands. Not only does he have a very interesting case study to observe, but if everything proceeds, he also had a new 'woman' to toy with. And by the end of the transformation, he - or rather, she - will be indistinguishable from any other young black female. And for your character, the poor test subject, the scientist has a potential drug to reverse everything - why wouldn't he start to do as the good scientist says?

The story will revolve about the man's transformation into a member of the opposite sex, and transformation into another race completely, whilst trying to decide how to react to what the scientist is asking of him. Will he obey? Will he try to resist even as everything is going on? Do PM me and we can discuss more deeply.

The requirements of my partner that I ask for:

*I enjoy nicely detailed posts. I'm only looking to play this game with one person, since I have a few other roleplays ongoing. If you're comfortable with shorter, faster games I'm not particularly likely to be your perfect partner!

*Your interests should ideally include heavy use of bondage & restraint (towards the latter part of the story), mind-fuckery, anal and oral.  There are several other kinks I had in mind, but these are the predominate ones. My two hard limits (ones I'll never play) are scat and bestiality. All else works well.

*Obviously anyone can pick up this role, so long as you can play both sexes well!

*Finally, I ask that you play the role somewhat realistically whilst allowing the story to flow nicely. Of course, the concept is a very odd one, which is why I'd like to discuss more in PM if you're intersted.

Whilst I am only looking for one partner, this is not a first come-first serve deal, so please don't feel you have to rush to get my attention!  :-)  Have a think about the role if you're interested, and contact me at your leisure so that we may discuss everything in much more depth.

'Gum Drop' & 'Exploited'

Gum Drop
[Available]

A man scorned. All he ever wanted was to push his relationship a little bit further... make it kinkier, fun, exciting. But she reeled at the idea, calling him a freak, a monster, a pervert. She ran, and she didn't come back. Perhaps he wasn't all that well mentally balanced beforehand, but now.. now he's been pushed over the edge. A few ideas rattle about his head... a few purchases made here and there... and soon, soon he has everything he wants. A collection of everything he needs to transform a person into little more than a rubber dolly, a gummy figure, a helpless dummy. He has the location, and the means... now all he needs is her. It won't be immediate, and it won't be fun- at least, not for her.

or...

Cheated. Cheated... How COULD he? She didn't know... she thought they had something beautiful. But no.. no, that worm went and cheated on her, told her it was over, packed his bags and moved out. They say hell hath no fury like a woman scored... and he was about to find out how far fury could drive a person to their goals. She schemed, bought what had to be bought, and readied herself for the grab. He would need to be drunk, or drugged if she was to initially ensnare him. But if she could do that... if she could do that, he would be introduced to a horrible new world- one in which he was little more than a rubber dolly to her, mercilessly teased and perpetually denied for his sins. She would not create her prized dolly quickly, though. She had all the time in the world...

The game would in both cases involve rubber, bondage, dollification, orgasm denial and teasing, verbal and physical abuse, though I'm more than happy to add or remove some of the extra elements to suit your dark desires... Again, PM me for more plot ideas.

Exploited
[Available]
(Based off this image)

A young man is hired by a mining corporation to scout out a region of land that has so far been unexplored, but is thought to be mineral rich. The area is rumoured to be highly dangerous, and the company hired the man to see if the rumours are true or not. The man (my character) is lured in by cash and, brushing aside the rumours, enters the land to make sure it's safe - and if it isn't, make it safe by whatever means possible.

Things seem to be going well, despite the slightly ominous noises about him at times. That is, until he's caught up in a trap and captured. Strung up and dealt with as shown in the picture he's taken to the centre of the land, where an ancient immortal village populated by females exists. The village got rid of all its males long ago, and my character will suffer the same fate, taken to be sacrificed.

His desperate pleas eventually lead to him being spared death - but at a price, becoming the plaything of the village, and especially the head of the tribe. Cue all sorts of humiliation and use of aphrodisiac herbs to drive him insane, and make him wish for death, not this. But of course, it's far, far too late - he's never leaving, and the magical influence of the village is already stopping him from getting any older...

Turning the Tables

Apologies for the rather unimaginative title!

I've been playing/ will be playing a lot of dominant roles in most of my PM/ planned games, so I'm looking for something a bit different, i.e. where I adopt the submissive role. Rather than me start out in that position, I rather like the idea of beginning as a dominant, and having the tables turned on me. Perhaps not the most original ideas, but one I like the sound of!

The idea of a slow, degrading process of the captor to the captive is particularly thrilling, as is the emotional change of the captive to the captor. What goes on in the roleplay I'm quite open to, but I tend to prefer more violent and/ or extreme roles. It was sparked off by this image here.

If anyone's interested please drop me a PM so we can better discuss the details, and perhaps shape a bit more of a story![/spolier]

An Out-of-Hours Appointment

She was young, she was pretty. He'd wanted someone like that.

She'd come in for an out-of-hours appointment. He didn't need a bunch of patients and fellow peers watching his every move.

She'd recently emigrated from her own country and was now living in his, all alone. Family contacts could have made life that touch more complicated.

She was perfect. It was then or wait another agonising year before another suitable patient came along. He took his chance.

In this story I'm looking for a suitable female writer (or a male capable of writing well as a female) to play the aforementioned patient, a pretty young woman coming into a hospital clinic for an out-of-hours appointment. The doctor she sees will be the last person she sees again.

For the doctor in question is looking for a certain test subject to toy and 'experiment' with, the word used in the loosest possible way. I'm thinking a variety of piercings and different types of body modifications, rising up to the extremes where shape and form are potentially up for moulding. This game would not be primarily sexual, so if you like a traditional romantic or highly sexually charged story, this probably isn't for you. If you do, however, enjoy experimenting with body modification and other areas, PM me and I can offer you some of the ideas that I have.

(Currently CLOSED)

Númenor

Well, finally got around to creating a dedicated thread to my ideas. I'll update the main post as necessary; in the meantime, have an old idea I'd like to start up again!

Númenor