X-Men:: Friends of Humanity (( Men Needed! ))

Started by Mnemosyne, August 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

X-Men:: Friends of Humanity

Parts to Fill:: X-Men - 1, Students - 2, Brotherhood - 2

Official In Character Thread
Character Thread
OOC Thread

Character Sheet to be filled out and posted here <3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Picture:
Nickname:
Name:
Abilities:
Birthplace:
Sexual Preference:
Appearance: (( Any specific detailing to your character. ))
Assosiation: (( X-Men, Student, Human, Brotherhood ))
Personality: (( List of traits or details as to the personality of your character. ))
Biography: (( How they were found by the school, how they grew up, how they discovered their talent. ))

Outlawed Powers::
*Time Travel
*Mind Control (( Limited Control if any. ))
*Long Term Invisibility
*Anything that would cause instant death, i.e. Death Touches
*Ability to completely paralyze someone for extended periods of time
*Immortality
*Superdupermegastrength - the ability to lift tall buildings with one finger.  Mashing cars up and using them as basketballs - you just know there is always one who wants this
*Cosmic Entities.

(( These can be put under discussion at any time. ))

Epilogue

This original mansion, whose foundations date back to the 1700's, that stands on Graymalkin Lane was constructed by a Dutch seafarer named Xavier. Since then the mansion and its grounds have always been in the Xavier Family, it used to be run by one Charles Xavier. Tragically, he died suddenly in a fight between himself, Jean Gray and Magneto. After his death, it was owned by Professor Ororo Munroe, who used the building as the Institute for Gifted Youngsters and as the head-quarters for the X-Men.

Xavier's Institute offers a curriculum of high-school, college and advanced degree courses in a variety of fields, just like any other Prep school. The way Xavier's Institute differs is in it's student body; all the children who attend here are mutants.

That was years ago. Now, enemies of the Brotherhood of Mutants and the X-Men alike have taken over. Graydon Creed, leader of a huge group of humans in a movement against all mutants called Friends of Humanity, has overrun the school. He is the current headmaster, and teaches the mutant students to fight. Not fight for their own kind, no. To fight against their own kind. To go out and destroy any living mutant they come across.

To sum this monstrosity up in a word? Ingenious. Think what you will about that word pertaining to Creed and his plan, but for what he's trying to do, it is the ultimate way to succeed. Get seemingly harmless kids brainwashed enough to do his bidding and no one will be none the wiser. It is a full-year school, meaning the students cannot go home to visit their families for the holidays. Creed doesn't want to run the risk of exposure to his plans.

The Institute's faculty and other occupants used to make up the X-Men. The X-Men is an organization of powerful mutants that were brought together by Professor Xavier for two purposes:
First, to train such mutants in the uses of their superhuman powers, and second, to serve as a combat team that could defend humanity against attacks by powerful mutants who use their powers for criminal ends, as well as against other threats.

The Xavier estate covers a considerable area from Graymalkin Lane to Breakstone Lake, which is also known as the Neversink Reservoir.
The grounds include Japanese Gardens, stables, a boathouse, a very low frequency antenna, a communications tower, and an Olympic-sized swimming pool at the rear of the mansion. On a distant section of the estate is the hanger and launching area for the X-Men's Blackbird VTOL jet, along with a light plane turntable and runway accessible from the mansion via an underground electromagnetic railway.

The dimensions of the property are approximately 2 miles north-south (lake to road), and 5 miles east-west. The estate's grounds are honey-combed with tunnels and underground passageways of extreme age. Caution is advised, because of the advanced technology - not to mention the safety of the residents and students - security at the mansion is a high priority.

Graydon Creed has no knowledge of the underground tunnels, but he does know about the hanger. The VTOL jet is still there, but there is always someone down there keeping watch because of the constant fear of some of the students escaping to seek out help.

Graydon Creed , newfound human owner of Xavier's School for Gifted youngsters has made a statement to those now attending. The message is as follows:: "I'm not going to mince words, or beat around the bush. I called you in here because I'm doing something that hasn't been done in what I believe is far too long. I, students, am making a team of X-Men. I have called you here because you are the candidates I've selected. However, as it stands you are far too large to be an operational squad, so there will be...tryouts. Today, the Friends of Humanity will be executing a mutant-but it has nothing to do with her mutation. The woman is the daughter of two Irish extremists-one of whom was killed by the authorities. She not only helped them in the creation, but also the plantings of several explosives that led to the deaths of multiple innocent Irish nationals. She is a criminal, and deserves retribution. The local government here has requested a bit of help from me, to make sure things go over smoothly. This is a chance for me to help you remind humanity that not all mutants are evil or uncontrollable. I'm not an unreasonable man, however, and so I will ask you rather than tell you."

The man trailed off, hitting a button beneath his desk as he stood. Behind him, one of the wooden panels of the wall slid open to reveal a collection of old X-Men uniforms.

"Are you game? If so, talk to my assistant outside. He'll get you suited up and on the jet to the rally. I know you may have your...tribulations, but now is not the time to get squeamish. The dangerous ones have to be controlled or, God forbid, killed to prove that you aren't all bad. I need you all with me here." Creed finished, feigning a moment of vulnerability. He channeled the disgust he felt for the creatures in his presence into a rather convincing facade.

Friends of Humanity A group of human extremists who believe all mutants should die. They currently run the school and Graydon Creed is in charge of them. They have a secret: Project Wideawake. This project is made up of human scientists and military officials who made hundreds of giant, mutant-killing robots. These robots are specifically designed to track and kill all mutants. Their weapons are adapting, which means they literally learn from the mutant that is attacking them and are well-equipped to counter the attack and destroy the mutant.

The Brotherhood A gang of mutants who are bent on ridding of the world of it's 'human problem', as it were. The late leader, Magneto, had a grudge against the X-men for reasons unknown. The Brotherhood was made up of: Magneto, Mystique, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, and Pyro. Of course, they are always recruiting new members, especially now since nearly every single one of the original members has died from either murder by Project Wideawake or old age. It is in desperate need of a leader; for now, it's just a gang of mutant extremists.

The Students Children of all ages who have been cast out by society because of their unique abilities. Whether they showed up on their own, with nowhere else to go, or they were dropped off by loving, adoring parents who support their every move, these kids have all arrived at Xavier's Institute. The catch? Xavier's Institute is no longer what it used to be. Thanks to Graydon Creed, it has become a brainwashing facility to teach the new students to destroy their fellow mutants. The up-side? There is a rumor going around between the students that know something isn't right. The rumor is that there's a rebel alliance forming to try and escape to seek help. Either it's from the Brotherhood, or the older X-Men that have long since been in hiding, no one knows.

The X-Men Many of the original X-Men have passed on. There are but a few left, and those living went into hiding. The ones that are still alive are: Storm and Colossal. These characters are hiding so well, it's nearly impossible to find them.

The Brotherhood, The X-Men, The Friends of Humanity, The Students will all play a part in molding the world. This is just the beginning.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

I am displaying tentative interest, as my busy schedule allows. I sent you a PM on what I had in mind character wise, and that would work with my busy schedule! Now: With character sheet!

Picture:

Nickname: Storm
Name: Ororo Munroe
Abilities: Weather Manipulation with some Magical ability
Birthplace: New York City, USA
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Appearance: While she has aged since going into hiding Storm remains a very alluring and exotic woman, age has only emphasized her grace and poise giving her a very matronly aura.
Assosiation: X-Men
Personality: Cool, calm and collected Storm has a tight control of her emotions as allowing them to 'run wild' could have serious repercussions on the environment around her. She has a certain regal charm about her along with a caring, warm streak.
Biography: When the last team was dispersed Storm returned to her 'home'. A collection of small villages in northern Kenya. She quickly re-adapted to life in 'hiding' caring for the people around her by manipulating the weather patterns subtly to stave off drought and to extend growing seasons.

The people around her, as they had before, began to worship her once again as a goddess. While she did not fully approve of this practice she did not discourage it either. For decades she protected the small group of people from both the environment and from the hostile humans that roved the land. She learned more about her heritage, about how her powers were passed down to her through her own family, through generations from her maternal grandmother. She spent a short amount of time apprenticed to the older woman, beginning to learn the fundamentals of other ways in which to use her powers, a more 'pure' form of magic.

She learned how to extend her own life, and how to preform some minor healing on others. Her studies where -far- from complete when the news came that someone -was- reforming the X-Men. And after careful, and laborious consideration she decided she -needed- to go back as she suspected what was -really- going on. Perhaps she could stem the tide, perhaps she could try to push the agenda both herself and Professor Xavier did many years ago, peaceful co-existence. She has no doubts it will be dangerous, and that the current headmaster will question her motives, if he did not would be a surprise. But it is something she felt she -has- to do regardless of danger to herself. It is simply too important to ignore.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kobrakid92 on August 25, 2011, 12:33:02 AM
Would this be system or free form?

Free Form. (( I think that's what it's called... ))
I'm clueless as to the whole "system" thing so yeah
pretty sure Free Form is what I'm going for.

Thank you for your interest EbonyQueen!!! <3
Mistreated

Astrofig

Would play the heck out of this; where do I sign up?!?

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 12:34:41 AM
Thank you for your interest EbonyQueen!!! <3

Then consider yourself plus one wizened, older Storm to come around and mentor the youngins from time to time. (To allow for my hectic schedule!)

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Astrofig on August 25, 2011, 12:37:17 AM
Would play the heck out of this; where do I sign up?!?

Once I find out if there is enough interest to do what I'm wanting to I'll be putting up character sheets and more details. So if you know any who are into X-men, pass the word on. <3

Thank you for your interest. <3

Thanks again to sweet EbonyQueen. <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with Epilogue, Character Sheet, info on different associations.
Mistreated

Xanatos

This sounds very interesting. Arg, I hope I have time for this with college and all. Its not often I see an X-Men concept I like. Call me interested, but not solidly for the moment.

What kind of powers are you okay with? I know for sure that the Marvel universe has some seriously overpowered and jacked up abilities/powers. Maybe it will make it easier to have a list of powers that you won't allow, instead.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Xanatos on August 25, 2011, 01:21:17 AM
This sounds very interesting. Arg, I hope I have time for this with college and all. Its not often I see an X-Men concept I like. Call me interested, but not solidly for the moment.

What kind of powers are you okay with? I know for sure that the Marvel universe has some seriously overpowered and jacked up abilities/powers. Maybe it will make it easier to have a list of powers that you won't allow, instead.

As long as no characters end up being mary sue's (( characters who can get out of any situation on top no matter what )) the only ability I absolutely would have to outlaw would be Invincibility. If anyone else can think of abilities that should be outlawed please feel free to say so.
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

If anyone wants to play Mister Creed here is his general outline::

Name:Graydon Creed
Birthplace: United States
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Personality:
- Mean
- Cruel
- Short
- Anti-Mutant to the letter
- Sarcastic
- Demanding
- Rude
Biography: Posing as German spy Leni Zauber, Brotherhood member Mystique seduced freelance assassin Victor Creed (a.k.a. Sabertooth) while he was in Germany on a mission. Mystique later gave birth to a normal human child - Graydon - whom she gave up for adoption, although she kept an eye on him. When Graydon learned of his heritage, that he was the son of two mutants who had abandoned him as an inconvenience, he grew resentful of all mutants, and that resentment colored his outlook for the rest of his life.
In his adult years, Graydon formed a group called the Friends of Humanity, dedicated to opposing mutant civil rights by committing acts of terrorism against peaceful mutants and mutant sympathizers, and using the acts of violent mutants such as Magneto to rally support for their cause.
Once the older generation of the Brotherhood and X-men were all but wiped out, Graydon took control of Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters and hired an all-human staff. He now spends his time going over plans to brainwash the new students to the school and making sure the robots he had built were still in working condition.

Also, the only original character from the Brotherhood I will be allowed to be played for this RP will be Magneto. All other members of the brotherhood I wish to be new original characters of your own design.

Characters from the Original X-Men that can be played are Wolverine and Colossus right now. (( Storm is Reserved. ))
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with Open Slots list and link to Character thread.
Please do not post in Character thread before being approved here. <3
Mistreated

kobrakid92

(This is a work in progress)

Picture:
Nickname:
Name: Gabriel Lawson, or Gabe
Abilities: Emotionally based. When mad his power is fire. When sad, or scared he becomes a shadow. When he is happy he can manipulate light. When nervous he becomes temporarily invisible. When he is happy or nervous he has control of his power. When he is mad, scared or sad then he has no control until he is calmed down.
Birthplace: United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: He has a M branded into his chest from when people found out he was a mutant.
Association: Brotherhood
Personality: Calm, Cruel, quiet

Biography: Gabriel's powers were discovered at a very young age. When he was four his parents made him mad and he accidentally set their entertainment center of fire. The fire scared him and he became a shadow and disappeared to his room where he was found after his parents put the fire out. He told them that it was an accident and they had him examined. They tested his blood and the doctors found the mutant gene highly active. His parents took him back home and decided to try to raise him without any outside help.

When he became a teenager his hormones went wild along with his emotions. He learned that he was able to manipulate light when he was happy and when he was nervous he would become invisible for 10- 15 minutes. When he was mad, scared, or sad he found he had no control until he was calmed down. His parents had him medicated to keep his emotions under control but he quit taking them. When he was seventeen he ran away from home. Over the last two years he came to hate humanity since they viewed mutants as monsters. He joined with the brotherhood a few months before his nineteenth birthday.

CurvyKitten

I had an idea to bring back a character that I played a while ago in an old x-men thread I loved her. But she was an original character the daughter of wolverine and storm. Got the idea from the alternate universe the were a couple in. If your gonna play storm do you mind if I still do that? I can work it out that maybe through some weird rift she is pulled to this world and that is why you don't know her. Don't know if someone is gonna call dibs on wolverine...lol

Mnemosyne

I see no harm at all in that. <3
EbonyQueen is actually the one who has reserved the place
of Storm. Dunno if she'd have any issues with that.
If she's from an alter world though that'd be fine.
As long as that alter world/dimension isn't dragged into
the roleplay as a big major thing.
(( Does that make sense? ))
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

Oh no doesn't need to be dragged in just that way she isn't required to be with anyone or have a kid and be older and stuff. And it would give my character a good reason to be in the brotherhood. Part of it is she is unable to face them...

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 25, 2011, 03:42:21 AM
Oh no doesn't need to be dragged in just that way she isn't required to be with anyone or have a kid and be older and stuff. And it would give my character a good reason to be in the brotherhood. Part of it is she is unable to face them...

Sounds great. <3
If you could, fill out a character sheet for her?
When you've the time that is.
Mistreated

Zaer Darkwail

Rick Grayson

Nickname: None, besides 'lunatic psionist' but thanks how his powers work with his condition he has been given codename; Mind Mask.
Abilities: Rick's abilities vary based on whatever personality is in control (multiple personality disorder). Each personality is related to a specific emotion or state of mind. Each one has it's own powerset basically along with personality.

Rick: telepathy (communication, max distance unknown) along with telekinesis (able only lift only 400kg worth of objects or one heavy object)
Moriarty: Superb mathematical skills, master of many languages, cultural lore and overall well educated. Has also Hypnokinesis to control people's minds through his mental powers.
Fury: Pyrokinesis and knows martial arts like black belt practitioner.
Happy: Cryokinesis and has skill to trick all five senses to create convincing illusions but he uses this ability only cheer people up.
Hero: Same as with normal Rick's but in addition thanks his increased connection his powers increase greatly in this state. Also he can cure physical and mental injuries from people. Also Rick has overwhelming charismatic presence which makes others believe him (a telepathic push) strongly and trust him.
Void: All powers but thanks his condition he does not use them. He communicate through making high degree mathematical formulas or writing in binary code (and can read binary code as normal writing and understand it like computer).

Note; thanks multiple personalities any other telepath or force to try read his mind or motives gets misled or outright blocked or sometimes angry backslash.

Birthplace: California
Sexual Preference: Rick/Moriarty/Fury/Hero = Hetero, Happy = has none (child innocent), Void = None at all
Appearance: Prefers wear jeans and t-shirt both as normal and hero, as Fury prefers shred and burn his clothes into rags, Moriarty prefers refined stylish clothes, happy prefers bright colored clothes, Void does not care (can walk naked)
Association: Student
Personality: Personality bases on what personality is active;

Rick: Rick is positive average youth who has sometimes uncanny intelligence and cultural lore but most of time enjoys all stuff like all young men enjoy; videogames, sports (basketball and surfing top favorites), hots girls/women, enjoy drive speedy cars (or his case fly through use controlled telekinesis).
Moriarty: Named after famous fictional criminal genius because this personality acts quite a lot like him, comes when Rick feels overwhelming amount of depression and Moriarty steps in give super level of ego and confidence avoid suicidal acts. Moriarty is one most well defined and stable personalities Rick has (but sadly thoroughly criminal egoist). He would be same camp as Magneto regarding 'mutant superiority' but his basis would be leaned to human evolution, thinking mutants as next stage in long chain. He considers himself one forerunners of humanity and should be declared ruler of small nation to help elevate humans higher stage of being.
Fury: A simple minded brute who rages and screams and hates the world, comes in when Rick feels hopelessness and uses rage get out from it. As name sake Fury feels only rage and aggression, hating the world, others and self. Thinks matters can be solved through violence and flame.
Happy: A repressed childhood of Rick's basically but it's called 'Happy' because it is overall positive childlike personality who shows whenever Rick feels overwhelming happiness. Happy basically enjoys do things what average six to ten year old would like to do. Can sometimes go temper tantrum if things do not go his way.
Hero: Rick's heroic self, comes up only when wheels overwhelming hope/confidence and friendship/connection to all people around him, cheering on, hyper positive personality which shows up very rarely. Also he can easily martyr himself for name of heroic sacrifice and so it's most suicidal from all personalities.
Void:  Rick's original state, as he suffered autism which rendered him unable to interact and communicate and barely do body motoric functions as eat or visit toilet. This state has never appeared but Rick senses it exists. His trainers/researchers diagnosed that thanks development of his mutant genes it created as emergency function the multiple personalities to able use them/express himself. So in sense his other disorder cancelled other disorder.

Biography: Rick Grayson was born to average middle class parents; a teacher and a doctor. But he was born with autism and it rapidly developed in age of six months and was fully active when he turned one year old. His parents however were understanding and kind and they raised Rick and hoped him someday wake up. He was calm child who showed brilliance in maths which rivalled with Albert Einstein. He did not just copy equations, he created brand new ones! Mother learned as teacher that whenever Rick wanted communicate he would use mathematical formula and binary code to do so, so she studied computer language to able communicate with Rick in same level as him.

But then tragedy occurred when he was age of seven; friends and family wondered why they had not heard nothing from Rick's parents so they visited house after a week. They found Rick sitting in large pool of blood which was mixed blood coming out from his parents and from four burglars who had guns. So far as research showed burglars broke in, shot parents and then killed each other over some dispute. All burglars were drug dealers thugs and belonged same gang. At the night when burglars came then Rick's powers had awakened, he had briefly used all might of his mind slaughter the murderers of his parents and returned to his autism stage. This part of story was only discovered a much later through hypnosis therapy which left Rick experience that tragic night once more.

After accident he was placed under care of his aunt and uncle and there his autism faded slowly away just when he started turn to fourteen. He was fully cured off from autism at age of fifteen but also showed multiple personality disorder. It was diagnosed easily and was given medication which helps control his mood swings which are the trigger for his condittion. He showed incredible recovery but he has no memories since his arrival to aunt and uncle. But he showed then one day in high school he could talk to minds to other people and minor telekinetic ability manifested first time by sending basketball to float in air and softly land to basket in important championship game.

Without questions his aunt and uncle send him to Xavier academy to learn harness his powers. Rick has distant but close relationship with uncle and aunt who had become his known father and mother figures in absence of his parents. Loving to live in small neighborhood at almost country alike feel in northern California. He communicate with them daily through telepathy ask how they are doing. He himself has been brainwashed to believe it's his duty to country help confine or kill dangerous mutants who uses their powers for wrong and selfish purposes. He himself aim to be virtuous invindual as he can, altough present headmaster has blamed him being too 'soft' at times (showing mercy and compassion when he should not). Thanks his disorder he is under constant medication to keep it under control. In one accident he learned one his personalities who came active had completely different power set than he has. So through careful contained experiments has been learned what each personality is capable about.

CurvyKitten

Picture:
Nickname:Vixen
Name:Runa Munroe (taking her mothers last name since her father couldn't remember his.)

Abilities:
Known Mutant Power(s):
From her mother the ability to control weather. But due to her fathers more animistic side it became more primal basic. Becoming more a control over the elements themselves. Earth, fire, water, wind. Her mother also taught her the magic she herself had learn through her many years. Known as the weather witch, or the high priestess. She passed all she knew down to her.

From her father, the strength, speed, agility of some mutated super charged animal. Along with the senses and healing ability. She smiles when ever you ask her age, "Your as young as you feel love." Bone claws three that come from  her forarms,  and that come from her hands nails as her form of claws.

Weaknesses She shy's away from using her power of fire, having lost control over it when she was young. And her more animal sides cause her to lose her temper rather easy. Along with her more primal sexual needs. She tries to keep herself in check through meditation. If that doesn't work she finds herself a fight, or runs till her body gives. Or...if she can actually find a man she thinks won't brake while she gives into these urges she lets them take hold. All she can ever say is be carefull what you get in to...make sure you can Handle this woman before you try and step up.
The claws are bone there for they are not indestructible. So she only uses them when she needs them. When they break even tho she heals fast it still hurts like a bitch.

Birthplace:location unknown some where off the  Zambezi River
Age:appearing to be some where in her 20's she is actually 33 tho she would never admit it. And it is just rude to ask.
Sexual Preference:straight
Appearance:
Height:5' 9"
Weight:137
Eye Color:golden, honey
Hair Color:mostly black, pure white highlights mixed within

Assosiation:  Brotherhood
Personality:Confident, smart, knows she is sexy but doesn't fluant it. She has had more time to learn how to hon her womanly wiles. More time the it would seem. But she has her moments, ones where you say or do that one thing that pushes that big red button. You know the one your not meant to touch. And it takes all her energy not to presently break who ever her anger is aimed at.
And the other where she is practically an animal in heat. Her bodily urges making her act and do things she wouldn't normal do. In ways she would normally control. She normally finds some way to fend of those urges, fighting..running...meditation. But sometimes it is just to much...

Biography: Runa was born in another world, a world of chaos and where an odd match created a spit fire of a child. The daughter of wolverine and Storm, from a completely different universe where they had fallen in love and found peace and happiness with one another. She was born, she had become their pride and joy. Granted it was a world they had to fight in, to survive in. But it was their world and they were actually happy in it.

She grew up learning how to fight, how to use her powers how to survive and make it through anything the world could through at you. The fight went on and she grew up, she fought with the X-men and learned to be part of a team. And even with the odds stacked against them...they were one hell of a team.

That was till one day when the worst fight they had ever had came and sat at their doorstep. Runa and wolverine were front line as always. Throwing their bodies into the thick of it, trying to make sure their fellow mutants made it out alive. Storm was trying to clear a path. But something was wrong....the energy in the air was wrong and charged around them. Something big was about to happen. A sudden spike in and white hot energy shot down from the havens seeming to rip open the world in front of them. Her mother tried to shield them but got struck down in the process....Her father trying to catch and save the woman he loved ran to her aid. Runa tried to hold the line. As she saw....another world through what ever rift this was.

Struggling to get everyone back, this was not a place to stick around and people were going to die if they did. Carrying Storm Wolverine yelled for Runa as she got the stragglers. Suddenly the energy grabbed a tendril of it reaching out like a serpent and slammed her down dragging her to the rift. She clawed into the dirt leaving her bone spikes behind as she did. Wolverine handed of Storm looking dead, Runa prayed the blood she saw didn't mean what she thought it did...wolverine ran for his daughter. Screaming for her to hold on, he tried to reach her tried to save her. But he just couldn't reach her, and the last thing she saw was him diving for her and her friends and family fighting to survive as she was pulled to some unknown place

Coming to...it was day now, she had no idea where she was...alone and thinking her mother dead her father face as he thought he'd lost them both. All she wanted to do was get home, so she stood and started walking. Trying to use her heightened sense to pick up on anything familiar.

Finding a city she stayed hidden not know if it was safe for mutants her or if she was going to be on the next witch hunt. She smelled something familiar. Something she knew...Dad...she took off running. And sure enough there he was...her dad. But before she could walk up to him she was approached from behind. A human she could smell it...the damned man tried to rob her. Even thought to touch her, her rage the animal with in have had enough that day was uncontrollable and went to kill the man. Wolverine stepped in, fought her, the only man that could ever manage to actually win against her was her dad and this was no different. he called her a monster said she was losing control and he'd kill her if need be. Those words...her father would never say that no matter how bad she got. He swore he would always bring her back...always help her fight the monster within. The pain from his actions caused the animal to retreat enough to cause her to run, that man wasn't her father...something was wrong here.

Lost and in pain she ran....where she was found wondering by the brotherhood. Long story short she isn't...fully with them. She doesn't where the team colors. But she didn't have anywhere else to go, she felt so alone and had no idea how to make sense of this world. She just stayed. She is closer to some of the team then others. But she still has a small part of her that wishes she could just go home.

Please if anyone wants to work out a link...no matter what side you take let me know. My character wondered for a while, fallowed her dad in that way... so yeah she can know a lot of people.

Doomsday

Ths sounds wonderful, I'll work on a character when I wake up :3

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Doomsday on August 25, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
Ths sounds wonderful, I'll work on a character when I wake up :3

I'll look forward to reading it. <3

(( P.S. I'll be reading all submissions tomorrow/this afternoon thoroughly. As right now
I'm too horny to read this material. Shhh. ))
Mistreated

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, well go relief some of that condittion before you read then Sinesthesia ;). I assume hot pics aren't much helping.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 25, 2011, 06:17:18 AM
Rofl, well go relief some of that condittion before you read then Sinesthesia ;). I assume hot pics aren't much helping.

Your sexy avatar doesn't help, no. </3
Main reason why I say tomorrow/this afternoon though
is for me it is 5:27am now. Haven't slept for almost a day.
Just from glimpsing at the first bit of your submission though
I can tell I like your character. Real sexy stuff.
I'm off to sleepy bye land for now, be back soon. <3
Mistreated

Astrofig

CurvyKitten

I thought gambit was hot as hell...so I don't know if that makes me go Oh MY...or kind of weird me out....lol sexy though.

Astrofig

Lol, I hadn't even considered a girl!bit; I usually play Remy as a guy. (I could do otherwise for this game though if no one objected.)

\

Zaer Darkwail

I would not object but based on background all most X-men are dead, so your likely Gambit's daugther who just haves same/similar powers like her dad.

Astrofig

Kendra

Hey showing interest here ;)
was part of a X-men student group game that we've had to put to bed for a bit so would really like to get involved in another.
Could easily use my student from that game.

you were asking about other powers that might be very Mary Sue if abused - this was the basic gist of what we disallowed, hope it helps.

*Time Travel
*Mind Control
*Invincibility
*Long Term Invisibility
*Ability to completely paralyze someone for extended periods of time - we did have limitations on it
*Immortality
*Superdupermegastrength - the ability to lift tall buildings with one finger.  Mashing cars up and using them as basketballs - you just know there is always one who wants this ;)
*Reality manipulation.
*Cosmic Entities.

and your basic cloning of canon X-men powers

Character:

Mutant - Name: Metallica

Human Name: Megan Shields
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: female
Relationship Status: single
Team Affiliation: Students

Appearance:

Hair: long and red
Eyes: greyish blue
Skin: pale
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5’ 8”
Other: slender with small breasts,

Date Of Birth: May 12th 1994
Place Of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
Citizenship: American

Information:

Personality: She has a typical temper associated with her hair colour. Not keen on making new friends she is usually a tad on the rude side when she first meets any one. She’s smart but has to work hard to get good grades as her attention span wavers a lot and she prefers to slack off usually. Is better with more practical exercises, excels in self defense though she looks wimpy. Is also very good in her lab associated classes.

Background:
Born on the south side of Chicago to two mutant doctors, Megan was doted on from an early age. Her father Daniel Shields watched eagerly for the day when his only child would reveal her abilities. He had the ability as his name suggested to protect his body, to shield it by any means necessary. He could cause a force field to expound from his very core in times of crisis. When humans were about this shield took on the guise of whatever was nearby. A matching wall, another car, a tree. Her mother, Penn Metling had the ability to turn her fingers into any metal weapons or tools. Very useful in surgery.

Megan was aware from a young age that her parents were different and loved how they never tried to influence her decision on anything. Always trying to get her to see things for herself and to get the full story before forming an opinion on anything or anyone. When she turned ten years of age both parents began to worry about her growth. She was very tall even then but never seemed to put on any weight. They ran procedural checks on her but she was healthy and so they merely watched as she grew up. By her thirteenth birthday she was taller than most girls her own age and much thinner than them as well. On holding a few balloons she felt herself get light headed only to hear some of her friends screaming and pointing at her. She had risen a few inches from the ground.

Her parents managed to convince the adolescents in attendance that there had been too much helium in the balloons and stayed by their daughters side for the rest of the day, effectively holding her down. That night as they sat at the dinner table she reached for her fork, as soon as it touched her hand it melded with it. She began to scream not knowing what was going on. Her parents were out of their chairs like lightening watching bewildered but delighted as their daughters entire body began to encase itself in metal. Bit by bit the iron seemed to click into place until she was covered completely. There was no way she’d be floating off now.

She was enrolled into Xavier’s academy and slowly came to terms with her abilities, though it is taking her longer to bend them to her will. She goes by the nickname of Metallica.
Mother:

Name: Penn Metling (Slizer)
Race: mutant

Father:

Name: Daniel Shields (Shield)
Race: mutant

Other Relatives: none

Powers:
Major: Metal shield that encompasses her entire body - takes on the actual type of metal she touches

Minor: Pulse – can raise or slow her pulse – has been used to get her out of classes a few times

Minor: translucent -  Xavier has informed her that this might eventually lead to perhaps invisibility but for now her pale skin becomes ghostly white usually when negative emotions (not anger) are displayed.

Power Limitations:
Major: Has not learned yet how to control this properly. Everything metal she touches has the ability it seems to cause her change. She is trying to learn how to prevent this and to change at her own will. So far unsuccessful and must use plastic knives and forks during meal times. (cost of wooden chairs add up)

Minor: First seen as a side-effect from her transformation from metal, her pulse slowed down considerably. Now she finds she can raise it by will a few notches or lower it herself when the mood takes her. (The school doctor no longer rushes to the class room when she attempts this.)

Minor: Her skin was always pale and almost appears to have a metallic sheen for hours after a transformation but after she broke up with her first boyfriend at the age of fifteen, she became so visibly pale everyone thought they were looking at a ghost. Has never happened for prolonged periods.

Hobbies and Interests:
Loves tinkering with car and motorbike engines.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 25, 2011, 03:35:53 AM
I had an idea to bring back a character that I played a while ago in an old x-men thread I loved her. But she was an original character the daughter of wolverine and storm. Got the idea from the alternate universe the were a couple in. If your gonna play storm do you mind if I still do that? I can work it out that maybe through some weird rift she is pulled to this world and that is why you don't know her. Don't know if someone is gonna call dibs on wolverine...lol

I actually love the idea, especially from another universe. I know that if -my- Storm found her she'd bend over backwards to help the young woman however she could. Sounds like an interesting encounter waiting to happen.

Also to note: I am not against my character having children or possibly even a grandchild at the age I sat her at. However I would want such a character to be worked out with me. But for this idea being from an alternate universe gives her a reason to be in the brotherhood, so it's best to keep it that way so there is freedom in which faction you want to be part of!

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 10:53:22 AM
You still need x men or brotherhoood?

More brotherhood is needed at the moment.
So far 1 X-men member, 3 students (( including me )), 2 brotherhood.
(( Though I could have miscounted... ))

Thank you Kendra so much for pointing out those other ridiculous abilities. <3

I shall be reading over all submissions now. (( Slowly but surely. ))
I'm getting really excited for this.

I'd really love some more strong male brotherhood members to join in.
Need someone to play magneto too. (( Or I could just NPC him... hmmm. ))
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 03:20:35 PM
More brotherhood is needed at the moment.
So far 1 X-men member, 3 students (( including me )), 2 brotherhood.
(( Though I could have miscounted... ))

Thank you Kendra so much for pointing out those other ridiculous abilities. <3

I shall be reading over all submissions now. (( Slowly but surely. ))
I'm getting really excited for this.

I'd really love some more strong male brotherhood members to join in.
Need someone to play magneto too. (( Or I could just NPC him... hmmm. ))

Are you going to post the approved sheets in the character thread you made, or should each of us as you tell us we are approved?

Miyu

MMM I will be making a Brotherhood then, does it have to be a cannon or can I do a original char?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: EbonyQueen on August 25, 2011, 03:21:57 PM
Are you going to post the approved sheets in the character thread you made, or should each of us as you tell us we are approved?

All submissions I've seen thus far are approved and may take to posting their outline in the Character Thread.
I want everyone to post theirs individually on their own so that others may know who is playing who, so there will be no confusion. <3 (( Hopefully. ))

Thank you all so much for your help, submissions, everything. <3

Miyu:: You are completely welcome to create an original character. <3
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 03:30:22 PM
All submissions I've seen thus far are approved and may take to posting their outline in the Character Thread.
I want everyone to post theirs individually on their own so that others may know who is playing who, so there will be no confusion. <3 (( Hopefully. ))

Thank you all so much for your help, submissions, everything. <3

Miyu:: You are completely welcome to create an original character. <3

Gotcha! All posted up in the character thread!

Miyu

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 03:34:52 PM
OH Hiii Ebonyyyy remember me?

Sure do, good to see you.

Quote from: Kendra on August 25, 2011, 10:01:38 AM
Hey showing interest here ;)
was part of a X-men student group game that we've had to put to bed for a bit so would really like to get involved in another.
Could easily use my student from that game.

you were asking about other powers that might be very Mary Sue if abused - this was the basic gist of what we disallowed, hope it helps.

*Time Travel
*Mind Control
*Invincibility
*Long Term Invisibility
*Ability to completely paralyze someone for extended periods of time - we did have limitations on it
*Immortality
*Superdupermegastrength - the ability to lift tall buildings with one finger.  Mashing cars up and using them as basketballs - you just know there is always one who wants this ;)
*Reality manipulation.
*Cosmic Entities.

and your basic cloning of canon X-men powers

This is a good list to go by, but I wonder about the last point, cloning of canon powers. Since most of the original team is gone save for three. Perhaps I could see -some- cloning of powers? For example Wolverine exists, so no cloning of his powers, but say a telekinetic character might be feasible? Just throwing around ideas here.

Mnemosyne

Mmm, might be able to get this actually started soon. <3
I'm so glad people took interest to it.

I'm not sure that I really gather what the word Canon means anymore...
(( Call me stupid, but could someone expand upon this for me? ))

Also, I think telekinetic characters are fine. They have their weaknesses too.
For example, with  Zaer Darkwail's character, if he can't control his emotions,
he can't control his powers all that well.

Same goes with any telekinetic really. (( Or anyone with powers. lol. ))

The reason why I didn't put weaknesses under the character sheet is because
I want to see if the players participating in this game can gather on their own
what the weak point of other characters are. (( By working out the simple logic
of fire doesn't like water, and such. ))

I wonder if any of that makes sense...
Mistreated

kckolbe

I hate to say this, since I know everyone loves him, but as undeniably awesome as Magneto and Wolverine are, perhaps they shouldn't be here.  Magneto was old, and the man deserves a rest.  Let's write him an honorable death and let someone else take over the Brotherhood, someone whose doesn't mind hearing "he's no Magneto."  I think having a new leader for the Brotherhood would create a lot more potential for drama. 

As for Wolverine, he's been "the badass" of Marvel for too long.  How 'bout something finally did him in too (perhaps Magneto, before he died)? 

Lastly, a tip of the hat (or a hug if she'll have it) to EbonyQueen, been wanting to play with her since BSG.

Sin-canon means from the source, a difficult term regarding Marvel, as there are many conflicting sources.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char case his 'normal' powers are telepathy and telekinesis (not super strong telekinesis and focus only lift/push/pull objects/people and not form barriers). But if he misses medication or has strong emotion instilled to him even through medication....a different personality with different power comes in control for scene if not whole day.

Miyu

Do you need a leader for the brotherhood? I think I can muster a very deadly leader

Mnemosyne

I love your Chara Zaer. <3

Anywho, I see where you're coming from kckolbe. Does sound good. (( Though without wolverine and magneto I shall need to pout for a while. )) Makes perfect sense. So strike out Wolverine and Magneto then. I shall need to find a great leader for the Brotherhood though. I wonder if someone will be able to show enough potential to do so. Did you care to have a go at it kckolbe?
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 03:46:06 PM
Lastly, a tip of the hat (or a hug if she'll have it) to EbonyQueen, been wanting to play with her since BSG.

Thank you much, I appreciate that. I am looking forward to seeing how all of this unfolds.

Miyu

Guess she wasn't able to read the post I made hahaha

Kendra

Quote from: EbonyQueen on August 25, 2011, 03:38:12 PM

This is a good list to go by, but I wonder about the last point, cloning of canon powers. Since most of the original team is gone save for three. Perhaps I could see -some- cloning of powers? For example Wolverine exists, so no cloning of his powers, but say a telekinetic character might be feasible? Just throwing around ideas here.

that was just from the game we had - all X-men were very much alive and we did get a rush of submissions with variations on their powers. We had to reign that in pretty fast.

thanks for the approval Sines - will post her up in the character thread ;)

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 03:52:47 PM
Guess she wasn't able to read the post I made hahaha

Well I'm not sure whether when  kckolbe posted he meant to say that he'd like to be the brotherhood leader. But you're welcome to have a go at creating a leader.
Mistreated

Miyu

lol if not a leader then a co-leader? what you think kcklobe?

Miyu

-   Picture:
Nickname: Lullaby
-   Name: Elizabeth Mendez
Abilities: She is able to control the emotions or state of being of people around her. She could make a person horny or simply make them so sleepy that their bodies only want to sleep. She can also control the emotions of a person, going from anger and rage to sad and desperation she can control how the person or persons feel at the moment. She also have the power to shapeshift into any human form that she wants granting her enormous power if it is mixed with her other one, however her second power only work if she saw the person either by in a photo or the tv it only works if she has a idea on what the person looks like.
-   Birthplace: Puerto Rico
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Assosiation: Brotherhood of Mutants
-   Personality: Elizabeth it’s not a fighter, she stays behind the front lines and alter the battlefield on her favor. She tends to be a woman who knows what she wants and always gets it, one way or another. Her thinking of mutants it’s simple, those with power are the ones that should survive, those without must perish. She it’s a well known criminal and often goes by the name of Lullaby. She does not really care about humans, she only wants to be part of a winning team and obviously Xavier institute does not offer that. She values those with powers and often makes them join her cause, she respects every mutant and tries to find a way to make their powers flourish with whatever means necessary.
-   
Biography: She was born in the wonderful island of Puerto Rico, being from Hispanic descend left her being misjudged by a lot of people during her life. Moving from the island at a young age of ten she had to learn the English language on her own since her parents were always working. With her power being a drunk and her mother being a drug abuser they spent all of their money on their different addictions and almost never left money for Eliza to eat. One day she had enough, her parents got their paycheck and went out to spend it right away leaving her alone and without food, that was when her powers showed itself. Her parents arrived and she was very mad, she began to scream at them and make them explain themselves to her. Her reaction and power quickly affected her parents putting them into a state of depression and desperation making them kill themselves right in front of her. That was when she was taken by the Xavier school for mutants and she discovered her powers. The mutants on the school helped her a bit but she knew their ways were wrong, she always knew that their ideals were too good to live in a world where mutants were hated. One day she met Magneto and instantly fell in love with his cause joining him in the brotherhood soon after. Now with the original mutants dying off or being too old to continue she tries to maintain the brotherhood going with the new leader, serving under him as she served under Magneto.

EbonyQueen

Miyu

Kendra

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 04:16:38 PM
^^ ah ebony how is your hand doing?

Just a little soreness left, I'm getting caught back up in my games, and jumping into this new one!

Quote from: Kendra on August 25, 2011, 04:17:22 PM
wow isn't she though ;)

I know.. too bad she's on the other side!

Miyu

I am really glad you are doing okay. I hope my pokemon game picks up now that I found a system to make battles more fair ^^.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: EbonyQueen on August 25, 2011, 04:18:35 PM
Just a little soreness left, I'm getting caught back up in my games, and jumping into this new one!

I know.. too bad she's on the other side!

As if no one can fall in love with the other side? *giggles*

I'm setting up a starter post for the official thread. To explain the current situation of all characters. <3
Then I'll make my own post for my character and we'll be well on our way. ~
Mistreated

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 04:37:55 PM
am I approved?

Mhm, just read it over.
Not sure if you will be leader yet though.
After I have a few more submissions I'll
let you know. <3

Want to give everyone a chance. ~
Mistreated

Miyu

I said I was fine with not being the leader, I was just offering to fill the position thats all ^^

Mnemosyne

I'm going to be posting the IC under NC, but romance is still welcomed. <3
I'm just putting it under NC so it's very open.~
Mistreated

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 04:42:08 PM
...romance is still welcomed. <3

I will hold you to those words then.  ~smiles~

As for being leader of the Brotherhood, I must admit I hadn't considered it when I made the post.  I was just looking at it practically.  If so many of the X-Men are dead, why would their oldest enemy still be around?  As for Wolverine, I just thought it would be best to move on.  If it helps, my favorite character (Banshee) is likely no more as well.  Depending on the numbers and gender ratios in both factions, I would be willing to play either side.

I would be willing to play the leader of either side, though admittedly I think Miyu's character would be able to become leader easily enough.  I was initially thinking of playing a middle-aged student, one whose powers manifested late in life.  To sum up, I have no idea what I want to play yet.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Well I'll love to see what you come up with if you decide to participate kckolbe. <3

Oh and trust me, as much as I love a bit of force, romance is a must. <3
Can't help it... need a little love <3

(( *Abusing hearts* <3 ))
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 04:57:14 PM
I will hold you to those words then.  ~smiles~

As for being leader of the Brotherhood, I must admit I hadn't considered it when I made the post.  I was just looking at it practically.  If so many of the X-Men are dead, why would their oldest enemy still be around?  As for Wolverine, I just thought it would be best to move on.  If it helps, my favorite character (Banshee) is likely no more as well.  Depending on the numbers and gender ratios in both factions, I would be willing to play either side.

I would be willing to play the leader of either side, though admittedly I think Miyu's character would be able to become leader easily enough.  I was initially thinking of playing a middle-aged student, one whose powers manifested late in life.  To sum up, I have no idea what I want to play yet.

As the old adage goes: Play what you want to play! Sin seems like a pretty awesome GM in being flexible about stuff. (which is awesome as hell, games that are heavily restricted kinda turn me off)

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 05:06:43 PM
Well I'll love to see what you come up with if you decide to participate kckolbe. <3

Oh and trust me, as much as I love a bit of force, romance is a must. <3
Can't help it... need a little love <3

(( *Abusing hearts* <3 ))

Breaking them as well I'm sure.  Oh I am being horrible today.  I am actually considering a son of Banshee's who was not mentioned as he did not develop powers until later in life, and unlike his sister, he wished a simpler life.  Of course, as feelings toward mutants have changed, he has felt pressured to join the cause more recently, and am negotiable as to which side he'd have joined, though leaning toward Brotherhood.

EQ, I won't play something uninspired, but I rarely come up with good char ideas without a bit of brainstorming.

Intro Thread

Xanatos

Wow this thread ballooned since I posted last night... Jeez.

Funny, sort of, as I was going to mention that Magneto would have been dead as well. Way to old to have made it, unless he was in a nursing home, aged and infirm (but we all know that's not epic).

Anyways, my character concept got ruined by the restriction on invincibility. Even with the power going to be far from immune to everything, the concept is a dud now. Alas. I'm going to withdraw my interest. Don't have the time nor the inclination to try and make something that isn't seen as a clone. Then again, any power basically will be "cloning" a pre-existing Marvel characters powers anyways. There are so many out there, its not possible to be really unique/original.

Good luck with the game.

Kendra

Quote from: Xanatos on August 25, 2011, 05:40:54 PM
Wow this thread ballooned since I posted last night... Jeez.

Funny, sort of, as I was going to mention that Magneto would have been dead as well. Way to old to have made it, unless he was in a nursing home, aged and infirm (but we all know that's not epic).

Anyways, my character concept got ruined by the restriction on invincibility. Even with the power going to be far from immune to everything, the concept is a dud now. Alas. I'm going to withdraw my interest. Don't have the time nor the inclination to try and make something that isn't seen as a clone. Then again, any power basically will be "cloning" a pre-existing Marvel characters powers anyways. There are so many out there, its not possible to be really unique/original.

Good luck with the game.

Xanatos the clone part was part of a list from another game, Sine never said it applied to this game.
It was just to curb the marysue and garystu characters that got created before which I stated in another post of mine. As practically all the Xmen of those days are now old or dead, there shouldn't be a problem with adapting their powers

Mnemosyne

Also under the circumstances you discrubed Xanatos, I could accept a character with invincibility.
As long as you make it clear that he does have his own vunerablities too, so he doesn't end up being
unbeatable in any way, does that make sense? (( I am bad at explaining things at time when it comes to things like this. Forgive me if I have made confusion!!! ))
Mistreated

Kendra

Sinethesia hun, maybe if you took what you want from the list I gave and posted it yourself, that might alleviate any more confusion. *winks* I hope  :-\

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kendra on August 25, 2011, 06:01:09 PM
Sinethesia hun, maybe if you took what you want from the list I gave and posted it yourself, that might alleviate any more confusion. *winks* I hope  :-\

Done and done.
Also put that they can be put under discussion.
As long as someone can show how their character
could have weakness even with those "forbidden"
abilities, I can make acceptions.
Mistreated

Xanatos

I probably shouldn't try and join in any games at this time. College will likely get too busy for me to reasonably keep up with while focusing my attention on making posts. I shouldn't have even noted interest in the first place. Thanks for the consideration on the willingness to compromise. Maybe next time. Again, good luck with the game.

Mnemosyne

Updated with link to In Character Thread.
I have posted a starter post to explain where everyone is currently.
As well as a post for my own personal character.

Mister Creed hasn't made the announcement yet that he is
going to send out a new team of X-men. I want to have a bit of interaction
at the school before getting into that part.

I hope this is clear to everyone. If there is anything that needs to be
further explained, please notify me. <3

Now to plot a bit then. ~
Mistreated

kckolbe

Can we hold off until we have more time to talk/plan ooc between each other?

Intro Thread

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 11:03:59 PM

I suppose so. ~
Never really run a group roleplay like this before.
So if you want to co-run it with me that would be nice
Kckolbe. As you seem to know the ropes. <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 11:09:45 PM
X-X

It's nothing bad dear. <3
You get to be the Leader of the Brotherhood.
But you won't be in the action right away.
My idea was that the leader of the brotherhood
sent out The Brotherhood to do her bidding.
As it should be a simple enough task to get
the girl and get out of there you know?
They won't at all be expecting a new age of
X-men to step in. Basically she's having the
brotherhood run this errand for her while
she waits for them to get back.
Mistreated

Miyu

lol hehehe ^^ how many brotherhood are there in this game?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 11:17:34 PM
lol hehehe ^^ how many brotherhood are there in this game?

As of now there are two members of the Brotherhood. Your character and CurvyKitten's.
I'm hoping to have five on the Brotherhood side and five on the "good" side, if that makes sense?
(( Good side = Students/X-men )) I consider both sides good sides really... lul.
But most would say the Brotherhood is bad.  :P
Mistreated

kckolbe

Kobrakid was Brotherhood as well, I think.  I am still undecided.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 11:24:57 PM
Kobrakid was Brotherhood as well, I think.  I am still undecided.

Oh yes. (( I was counting on the Character thread, not here, so that's why I forgot to count him. </3 ))
I know I'll appreciate you on either side my dear. <3
Mistreated

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 11:32:40 PM
I know I'll appreciate you on either side my dear. <3

Innuendo, ho!  And thank you ~hugs~

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

You made my statement sound dirty. *pout*
lul... *hug*

I want to see an Angel like character...
I like Angel...

BAM wings... lul.
Mistreated

Miyu

Brotherhood aren't bad, they just have different ideals

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 25, 2011, 11:41:26 PM
Brotherhood aren't bad, they just have different ideals

^This, I agree with this. <3
Mistreated

Miyu

^^ I am not savvy with the comics but I saw all the movies, so yea

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 25, 2011, 11:03:59 PM

Now then, tell me darling, what is there to discuss? *giggles*
Mistreated

Miyu

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 26, 2011, 12:44:42 AM
you wanted to chat sines? pm me your yim?

lul, this is the only thing I needed to say to you::

You get to be the Leader of the Brotherhood.
But you won't be in the action right away.
My idea was that the leader of the brotherhood
sent out The Brotherhood to do her bidding.
As it should be a simple enough task to get
the girl and get out of there you know?
They won't at all be expecting a new age of
X-men to step in. Basically she's having the
brotherhood run this errand for her while
she waits for them to get back.

And I believe you already read it?
Mistreated

Miyu

Kendra

So will how will the plot kick start?
will we all be at the school, starting a new year?
can we use npc characters to buff up our posts as there are so few players?

good morning all btw *smiles*

Mnemosyne

Love your new avatar. Have to say that first and formost. <3

On the first page I've posted a link to the Official In Character Thread.
Not sure if you've read it yet, but it has a bit of info on how we'll be starting out.

You may NPC Miss Loveless, the assistant to Mister Creed, as well as guards and humans
if you like. NPCing some mutants is fine as well as long as you're not writing for other characters
that actually are participating.
Mistreated

Kendra

thank you *winks and hugs*

will haul my butt over to that thread asap ;)

and npc's only not pc's gotcha  ;D

kckolbe

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 26, 2011, 12:44:03 AM
Now then, tell me darling, what is there to discuss? *giggles*

Well, the biggest thing would be who knows who.  Are all the students first year?  In the case of my char, I need to decide how long he's had his powers and how he met those he'll be fighting with.  Being Banshee's son it is possible he met Storm after she left the school.

Intro Thread

Kendra

first years? they're all different ages so that wouldn't be possible

those of certain ages 16-17 are in one year; 18-19 in another and so forth.
We'd also probably have to determine what it is the students are actually supposed to be learning at the 'school' besides how to kill other mutants
I'm not suggesting we have actual classes but just so we are all on the same page regarding what subjects they're learning etc

kckolbe

Well some variation would be possible.  It is quite common to see students a year apart in the same grade due to month of birth.  Besides, I think some of the players might want to be brainwashed together.  ~grins~

Intro Thread

Kendra

*grins* brainwashed being the apt term
think I made my girl too young to mix with the other students 'classes' >.<

she doesn't look like she'd pass for 20 though lol
might push her to 19 hmmmm

CurvyKitten

So glad my girl is not in school...LOL granted she is in the brotherhood so not like I have to worry about that anyway. I will work on a post for her when I get some more sleep. Head is yelling at me and posts are hard as it is...meh..lol

kckolbe

I am also still undecided on what to do for my character's powers.  I would like to involve sonic influence, being Banshee's son, without having the same or amplified powers.  I am open to suggestions.

Intro Thread

Miyu

If you allow me I can also make a student but that is if you allow me to

EbonyQueen

Looong day, I'll get my initial IC post up sometime. Perhaps an OOC thread should be created as well, so we can chit-chat about game-stuff?

Mnemosyne

Updated with link to new OOC thread for further discussion. <3
Mistreated

Ramael

Are you still looking for Brotherhood? Great set-up you have here, nice juicy backstory, that always reels me in. I'm rather interested and would love to be involved, but which group needs numbers the most?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ramael on August 26, 2011, 05:00:11 PM
Are you still looking for Brotherhood? Great set-up you have here, nice juicy backstory, that always reels me in. I'm rather interested and would love to be involved, but which group needs numbers the most?

Sexy Avatar. <3

Anywho, The Brotherhood is lacking at the moment. So I'd love for you to join up on that side. <3
Mistreated

Miyu

Starlequin

I am getting so tempted to try joining this myself, but all my character concepts are at war with each other  ::)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Starlequin on August 26, 2011, 05:14:45 PM
I am getting so tempted to try joining this myself, but all my character concepts are at war with each other  ::)

Hmmm, how so?
Mistreated

Starlequin

I'm thinking about either:

A. A brilliant, treacherous mutant with designs on usurping leadership of the Brotherhood for his own ends

B. A human teacher at the school working secretly with the student underground against both the FoH and the Brotherhood

C. A new student / potential X-Man with a personal agenda against Creed

Thoughts?

Mnemosyne

I love all of themmmm. <3
So I see why you're finding it hard...

They're grand ideas every one.
Mistreated

Ramael

Brief concept for you gals to work over, in that case. Didn't want to throw up a whole character sheet in case lots of things needed changing, so here's a very small version of it.

Brit mutant, being as he's Brotherhood he's got a superiority complex, slightly on the Nietzschean side. A one-time actor growing up in the England, he discovered his power for conviction onstage, hence his Shakespearean moniker.

Hamlet

Powers - Oratory enhancement. With his words, Hamlet can influence the power of his own body or manipulate things to happen in a certain manner that would benefit him.

[Originally the oral powers extended to other people as well, a cheesey example being "Mind you don't slip..." would cause somebody to slip or stagger slightly. However I've noted you guys have a ban on strong empaths, and I didn't know if this skill would fall under that bracket. I'll leave it upto you to decide.]

Initial thoughts?

Mnemosyne

Hmmm could you give me an example of how he would be in action?
Mistreated

kckolbe

Starlequin, I would go with A.  I think either of the other concepts would compromise the roles of the X-Men on the run.  We need some more womenfolk now.

Intro Thread

Miyu

kckolbe

Miyu, I think it would be great if your leadership faced challenges. 

Intro Thread

Miyu

I wasn't telling that I did not enjoyed it hense the :P

Mnemosyne

Come ye womenfolk. ~

Still love some more manfolk...
Love me lots of manfolk...
Makes for lots of fights...
lovely fights...

*pout* Still want me an angel in here too. </3
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Ramael on August 26, 2011, 05:50:37 PM
Brief concept for you gals to work over, in that case. Didn't want to throw up a whole character sheet in case lots of things needed changing, so here's a very small version of it.

Brit mutant, being as he's Brotherhood he's got a superiority complex, slightly on the Nietzschean side. A one-time actor growing up in the England, he discovered his power for conviction onstage, hence his Shakespearean moniker.

Hamlet

Powers - Oratory enhancement. With his words, Hamlet can influence the power of his own body or manipulate things to happen in a certain manner that would benefit him.

[Originally the oral powers extended to other people as well, a cheesey example being "Mind you don't slip..." would cause somebody to slip or stagger slightly. However I've noted you guys have a ban on strong empaths, and I didn't know if this skill would fall under that bracket. I'll leave it upto you to decide.]

Initial thoughts?

I can't speak for Sin or the others, but I think the 'limits' on empaths/telepaths is to make sure no one has a power that cannot be resisted or defended against. No matter how slight the effects having a power that has no real defense against that power is a slippery slope.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 06:00:41 PM
Starlequin, I would go with A.  I think either of the other concepts would compromise the roles of the X-Men on the run.  We need some more womenfolk now.

Wait wait waitttttt...
There's five women so far
only two men. (( Not including you mister, since you haven't gotten me a nice
character sheet filled yet.  :P ))

So I say BRING ON THE MEN.
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: EbonyQueen on August 26, 2011, 06:08:59 PM
I can't speak for Sin or the others, but I think the 'limits' on empaths/telepaths is to make sure no one has a power that cannot be resisted or defended against. No matter how slight the effects having a power that has no real defense against that power is a slippery slope.

Could always shut him up. lul.
Big weakness. Can't talk, can't fight. Hmm?
At least that is my understanding of this power.
Mistreated

Miyu

I can make a angel if you want for the xmen hehe

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 26, 2011, 06:15:37 PM
I can make a angel if you want for the xmen hehe

Well you see, the last I played an x-men thing there was a nice guy who made a lovely dark version of angel that I did so adore... so I miss it. lul. Not sure if anyone could pull off the same.
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 26, 2011, 06:10:33 PM

Totally your call. My character is set up in a mostly an 'advisory' or 'mentor' position, so she won't see much actual 'fighting'. So I really don't have a lot of basis to complain about powers on!

Miyu

My power think goes in par with magneto, Emotions manipulation its a wonderful thing. I can make people do mass suicide if I want or be so angry that they kill each other X-X

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 26, 2011, 06:23:03 PM
My power think goes in par with magneto, Emotions manipulation its a wonderful thing. I can make people do mass suicide if I want or be so angry that they kill each other X-X

It's funny but sad that people would be so weak as to give into that power.~

Thinking of Ramael's chara though, I can think of plenty of ways to shut him up
and keep him from using that power. *giggles* Would be great fun.
Mistreated

kobrakid92

Quote from: Miyu on August 26, 2011, 06:23:03 PM

I imagine your character is going to have fun with mine then since his powers are emotionally based.

CurvyKitten

Yeah but I think to a point no one should be able to take complete control all the time. People should be able to fight it at some points or your just to powerful. We have to find a good balance to it all, hence I even listed weakness with runa. That is what you have to look out for in threads like this is to much power and not enough control. One of the flaws of free form and high power game, but with some understanding it can all work out.

kckolbe

Between Miyu's character and Ramael's, your character will have a lot of "practice" mastering his emotions.

Intro Thread

Miyu

of course I do agree that she has to have some weakness to it, she cannot do it over a long period of time just for a few minutes or maybe a few hours depends how much concentration she puts into it

kckolbe

Picture:
Nickname: Supersonic
Name: John Cassidy
Abilities: Ability to manipulate sound waves, increasing or decreasing the amplitude instaneously.  Travel along sound waves.
Birthplace: New York
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Appearance: John is 5'10" and in excellent shape, the result of a rather privileged bringing up.  He is quite lean, though he is starting to put a little muscle on his arms.
Assosiation: Brotherhood or in hiding.
Personality: John is a very pensive man, not at all prone to acting on impulse.  He has had a charmed life until recently, which he fears makes him weak.  He regrets having spent so much time doing nothing, thinking when he was younger that his father wanted him to have a normal life.  The realization that his father would still put that life second in times of trouble has only recently dawned on him.
Biography: John was born to Sean Cassidy (Banshee) not far from Xavier's mansion.  As Sean was attempting to lead a simple life at the time, John was largely separate from the events between mutants and humans, and John displayed no evidence of being a mutant.  It wasn't until the war began that John's powers became evident, putting him far behind the curve.

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

nods that's a little more fair, I just like keeping the scales balanced you know. And hell I can see her calming down Runa's happy but more then once. LOL Maybe that is part of the reason she is with the brotherhood in the first place. Could not only feel her emotional pain but tried to help sooth it when you found her, and helped calm her when she lost her shit once or twice. Who knows....

Miyu

Ramael

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 26, 2011, 06:10:33 PM

Is the obvious, glaring, weakness, of course. Seal his mouth, ruin his powers.

However, the weakness is SO glaring and obvious (although it would be horrible cheese for someone to work it out straightaway, once someone HAS worked it out, Hamlet would be at their mercy every time he faced that person. It would get boring quickly facing the same X-man that has the ability to freeze, glue, liquidise, silence, whatever, every time).

However I take onboard what EbonyQueen said. In such a case you'd have to be trusting me not to go "Would that you're as weak as a flower!" all the time. Of course I wouldn't, but you guys don't know that. Hence why I was suggesting restricting the oral powers to him and him alone, as opposed to other people. Still I guess you're faced with the possibility that Hamlet would say "I feel like I could walk on air this morning" in a situation, and there's nothing really stopping that.

Apart from trust. I'm more than happy for someone to be able to challenge my abilities OOC'ly and for the group to make a decision, I'm confident enough in my RP abilities and my lack of cheese-hunting for that. However I guess it may get tiresome constantly haggling over what one mutant can or can't do in the OOC chat, especially since we're looking to have upwards of 8 mutants so far.

Like has been mentioned before, I was pleased enough with my character concept that I had a nearly-unique mutant here, considering the backstory.

I'm happy to talk changes, I'd just hate to have to change the backstory.

Possible options - 1) You lovely people trust me and we leave Hamlet's powers open to be OOC'ly challenged whenever and by whoever.

- 2)We change his powers, but to remain true to character they'd have to be based around stagecraft. Brief brainstorming of this brings up...
Illusions (don't like)
Mystique-esque morphing (again don't like, too OP and direct copying of well-known canon)
Dramatis summoning. Off the top of my head, Hamlet has the ability to "shift" into a character from Shakespeare's vast array of works, depending on the situation. Maybe an excellent swordfighter like Macduff, who men have trouble defeating yet women would find easier to defeat (Macduff's myth is that Macbeth cannot kill him as McD was born via Cesarian section). Other character options could be the mischevious and meddling Puck, with a small array of his own powers. I'd have to come up with a small list, otherwise I'd be constantly poring over the Bard's near-endless array of works, also it would be too overpowered if I could be for example the fairy king Oberon.

This third power option is similar to another character in this RP's ability with multiple personality disorder. I'm happy to talk this third option over, if my original concept is too hard to swallow.

Thoughts?

BIG MASSIVE EDIT: 9 new replies in the time it took me to write this up. Wow guys! It sounds like you're coming over to my original character concept...?

Mnemosyne

I love puck...
this is my thought for now...
(( lul... not much thought really. ))

I've no problem with it Ramael.
I think it would be fun.
Mistreated

Ramael

Is that you agreeing with option 1 or 2 Sin? :D

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ramael on August 26, 2011, 06:52:26 PM
Is that you agreeing with option 1 or 2 Sin? :D

1. Though I personally like illusions...
(( I'm a big illusionist fangirl... shh... ))
All the same, I think one sounds lovely.
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Also, nice very nice kckolbe. Is he half in brotherhood half in hiding then? Or are you simply undecided?
Mistreated

kckolbe

Undecided.  Since we had more interest in Brotherhood, I didn't know if there was still room.  And hiding would make sense, unfortunately.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 07:05:30 PM
Undecided.  Since we had more interest in Brotherhood, I didn't know if there was still room.  And hiding would make sense, unfortunately.

Hmmm shall he pop out from hiding when he finds out the news about the execution coming up or when Graydon Creed announces a newfound group of x-men? You can pop out whenever really. (( Just so long as it makes sense. ))
Mistreated

Ramael

Thanks, Sin. I'll go with the first choice then, my initial concept, and leave it open for anyone to challenge situationally if they feel I'm being too OP in any given situation.

That's my second thought, Kcol. Looking over the Character List, it seems we definately have more Brotherhood than anything else?

CurvyKitten

I can make another character to balance things out if you want. For now at least...up to you all. I really don't mind at all.

kckolbe

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 26, 2011, 07:08:25 PM
I can make another character to balance things out if you want. For now at least...up to you all. I really don't mind at all.

Only if she's as hot as your first character.

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

hehe Oh I can try...I have a few ideas that may work.

Mnemosyne

Right now we have 3 men, 5 women. So defo no more women. At least for now.
3 students, 3 brotherhood, 1 x(wo)man, 1 hiding.
So it's pretty even out actually. (( Except the gender imbalance.))

But if Ramael makes a man then we've 4 males 5 females.

And Ramael, I've no idea what OP means... lul... *Little Miss Clueless here.*
If kckolbe ends up in hiding though, it'll be fine with you being part of the brotherhood.

**Also, I don't want to have people playing more then one character if I can help it.
And by the looks of things I don't think we really need extras right now.
This is mostly because I get easily confused when people play more then one chara.
(( I get easily confused in general really... )) So if I can avoid ittttt I'd like to.
Mistreated

Ramael

Sorry, OP = overpowered. It was, as you can guess, a very well-used term on a Naruto board I used to play on.

I will, of course, be making a man, Hamlet, and given that the "teams" seem equal (from Sin's headcount there) he will go on to be in the Brotherhood.

We don't have any X-men, or FoH, though. Is this a problem? Were the Friends supposed to be NPC?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 26, 2011, 07:25:17 PM
Sorry was just trying to help...

No no no don't be sorry dove!!! *hugs* <3
I know you were trying to help. I by no means meant to seem harsh towards you.
Please forgive me if it may have seemed this way.

As for NPCing Ramael::

You may NPC Miss Loveless, the assistant to Mister Creed, as well as guards and humans
if you like. NPCing some mutants is fine as well as long as you're not writing for other characters
that actually are participating.

Mister Creed will be integrated now and again by me. For now FoH aren't my priority, but I will
accept humans in the future when the plot thickens. ~

Just don't anyone go making love to Miss Loveless... Mess with her all you want, but dunna be
fuckling her. *sniffles* Something about her makes me have to say that. (( Strange I know... ))

As far as X-men go though, we have Storm for now. ~
Mistreated

Ramael

Ah, just checking. I won't be doing any major NPCing for other factions, I'd rather get my character off the ground and established within the Brotherhood. Speaking of which, I have a character sheet coming up for you soon.

Let's hope we get some more X-men to hang out with Storm then I suppose...

kckolbe

If Curvy wants to play another character, and Miss Loveless needs a controller, I see an easy fix here.  Though if she's to remain celibate she may not wanna play her.

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

Yeah waiting for someone to grab up play wolverine too...both Runa's mom and dad oh the eepness.

And I'll play what ever Npc you need hun just let me know the basics on them and what you need and I'll run what ever you need.

kckolbe

There will not be a Wolverine.  He is no more.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 07:35:34 PM
If Curvy wants to play another character, and Miss Loveless needs a controller, I see an easy fix here.  Though if she's to remain celibate she may not wanna play her.

Miss Loveless is a really really old lady but fit for her age.
she is likeeeee this::

I don't wants her violated... She's meant to be a sweet old strict ladyyy.
No touch her or I shall cry foreverrrrr. (( Now my childlike side is coming out... heh... ))

Wolverine is dead cause kckolbe killed himmmm *cough* or rather declared him dead due to
the time lapse.
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

really you killed him...well you sucks...lol

and she's just an npc if you need me to run her from time to time I will. I am always willing to help.

Oh fucked up idea...what if Runa was the one that killed her father thinking he wasn't him but it killed her to do it. The only person able to take him down was someone able to keep up with him....oh poor runa.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 26, 2011, 07:47:00 PM
really you killed him...well you sucks...lol

and she's just an npc if you need me to run her from time to time I will. I am always willing to help.

Oh fucked up idea...what if Runa was the one that killed her father thinking he wasn't him but it killed her to do it. The only person able to take him down was someone able to keep up with him....oh poor runa.

I could go for that. ~
Right before he dies he realizes the connection...
reminds me of sweeney todd...
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

yeah and that's why she could give the finishing blow, because when he realized it he stopped. She only had a few last seconds as he died as he called her his baby girl...oh...how sad....

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 26, 2011, 07:59:49 PM
yeah and that's why she could give the finishing blow, because when he realized it he stopped. She only had a few last seconds as he died as he called her his baby girl...oh...how sad....

how sad indeed  :'(
Mistreated

Ramael

Picture:

Nickname: Hamlet
Name: Nathaniel James Lowther

Abilities: Oratory Suggestion Empath. With the use of his voice, Hamlet has strong sway over events that happen in his immediate presence, with limitations. He may be able to, with a quick one-liner, inspire his own body to move swiftly out of the way of an out-of-control truck, but he can't inspire his body to pick up said truck.

Birthplace: London
Appearance: 
Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Sweeping chestnut brown.
Attire: Favours embroided jackets, and traditional old British navy greatcoats.
Hamlet looks like the epitomy of a perma-stubbled, dashing rogue. His long brown locks fall over his glinting green mischevious eyes, and his well-chiseled jaw is nearly permanently set in a wicked grin.

Association: Brotherhood.

Personality: Dramatic, prone to flair and pomp, rich and vibrant, engaging, intense, eccentric and charming.

Biography: Nathaniel is the product of a prestigious English high school, in the satellite areas of London. Away in the country, and fully exposed to adolescent silver-spoon politics, he was both the victim of teenage cruelty and eventually a perpetrator of it. After months spent being harassed for his lower-class background, he sought sanctuary in the chess and amateur dramatics clubs. He isn't sure exactly when his X-gene manifested, but it was around the age of 18 that he began to display startling skill in his chess games, winning several local competitions, and in his theatrics, where he was cast without any hesitation as the lead in several of the school's productions of Shakespeare tragedies (which crucially earned him the attention of certain members of the girl's high school). Slowly becoming aware of his "gifts" he turned his abilities of persuasion, menace, strategy and manipulation against those in the higher years whom had so victimised him. Eventually finding out that his strength nearly tripled in an after-school fight, Nathaniel revelled in his new found powers.

It was also through his own scholarly research that he happened upon the Origin of the Species and other such texts. He became an advocate of Nieztsche. He believes that he can endorse the "Will to Power" better than when Hitler tried to do so, and with more success. Nathaniel, or Hamlet as he now wanted to be known, became obsessed with his own superiority, and wanted to solely socialise with others such as he. In other words, mutants.

It was only in the Brotherhood, having garnered much media attention by now, that Hamlet felt his ideas were mirrored nearly perfectly. While he isn't for all-out genocide, he believes there should be barriers, and that homo sapiens superior should have rights beyond that of mere mortals.

EDIT: I realise that picture is tiny, so I've gone into a bit more detail in the appearance section.

Mnemosyne

Approved and accepted my dear. <3

One thing though, have you another photo you might use?
As I can't see much from that. ~
Haven't a slightest idea of how long his hair might be and such...
(( Which I always like to know... ))

Another thing:: Would the Brotherhood members like for me to create my own brotherhood member so I may place a post up for you all to get the gist of things in the beginning? Or something like that? Or do you all think you know what I'm getting at?
Mistreated

Ramael

You could just post something setting a scene. We already have a leader, am I right?

And I edited that post to include a little more detail on Hamlet's appearance, Sin. Hope that's alright, more than happy to embellish further if you'd like.

CurvyKitten

I just need to know a bit more about the setting like are we on a stack out or are we actually in the audience watching is all I need to know?

and nice profile I look forward to interacting with him, but yeah a larger photo would be nice. But why am I picturing orlando bloom or something...LOL

kckolbe

Yeah, I sucks.  I am the reason Magneto is dead, too.  I'm a dick, though my reason for Magneto's death was more reverent.  My characters never seem to generate much fanfare. 

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ramael on August 26, 2011, 08:35:08 PM
You could just post something setting a scene. We already have a leader, am I right?

And I edited that post to include a little more detail on Hamlet's appearance, Sin. Hope that's alright, more than happy to embellish further if you'd like.

Me likie. <3

Here... let me draw a picture for you all on where they are.
And by draw a picture I mean literally draw a picture.
Because I'm not sure even if I tried to write it out if it would
come across correctly. So drawing is easier. *chortles at self*
Mistreated

kckolbe

Oh, and I went ahead and put my character in hiding.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Here is mappy for your viewing pleasure.
This is the set up of the scene where the brotherhood are.
You see the setting is right off a major highway, in a bit of forest
type area. The Friends of Humanity have set up the stage for
public execution of the mutant in question. (( An NPC mutant. ))
Angry mob surrounds the stage. While brotherhood waits in the
outskirts of the crowd mostly in the forestry. Spread out.
The mutant that is to be executed isn't there yet. So that's
why they're staking out. Up the highway is a little gas station,
a store, some broken down huts/shacks. Not really a city but
a pit stop of shorts. The Brotherhood aren't at all expecting
any other mutants to show up. They just know this is where
they need to wait in order to reclaim their fellow brotherhood
member who is to be executed.

(( Any more detail needed let me know. <3 ))
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

nope that should do for me, I will work up a post now.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 26, 2011, 09:11:46 PM
nope that should do for me, I will work up a post now.

Oh and just so everybody knows, if they don't know already
the leader of the brotherhood is back at headquarters waiting
on your asses. ~

After all why should she have to lift a finger for such a simple task. ~
Mistreated

kckolbe

Well, what are her fingers doing?  For those of us in hiding, is there a bunker of sorts where we are laying low, or should we just wander on our own?

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 09:15:13 PM
Well, what are her fingers doing?  For those of us in hiding, is there a bunker of sorts where we are laying low, or should we just wander on our own?

There could be a bunker for undercover mutants who don't want to get marked or shot down by the friends of humanity, collected or anything. Nice bunker yes.

Oh and P.S. if you couldn't tell, in the picture the brotherhood are the ones with the little horns... *cough*
Mistreated

Miyu

Too bad my char its not there to calm the angry mobs X-X

Starlequin

Ahh, finally home...and boy, you guys have been busy! Is there still room for me in this, or are you full up?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Starlequin on August 26, 2011, 09:45:28 PM
Ahh, finally home...and boy, you guys have been busy! Is there still room for me in this, or are you full up?

Still room for a student if you'd like to play that. <3
Mistreated

Starlequin

Hm, a student?...I think I'll have to pass. Pity.
Oh well. Hope your game goes well.

Mnemosyne

Where are all my lovely students... <3
Hope Finland comes on soon... (( and by that I mean Mister Zaer Darkwail ))
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ramael on August 26, 2011, 08:35:08 PM

By the way, you can post your character sheet in the character thread now. <3
Mistreated

Kendra

crikey this really has moved on since yesterday.
I'll read over the threads posted but the weekends are my busy work time and my get out and 'play' time so not sure if I'll be around long enough to post this weekend.
Will try though ;)

welcome to the game Ramael and wow, Miss Loveless looks like she really is loveless and has been for some time ;)

morning Sin *hugs*

Zaer Darkwail

Argh, lots of posts!

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 26, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
Where are all my lovely students... <3
Hope Finland comes on soon... (( and by that I mean Mister Zaer Darkwail ))

I am here....for next two hours at least. Need eat breakfeast, visit shower, stack DnD books to backpack ready when friend comes pick me up.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kendra on August 27, 2011, 03:19:25 AM
crikey this really has moved on since yesterday.
I'll read over the threads posted but the weekends are my busy work time and my get out and 'play' time so not sure if I'll be around long enough to post this weekend.
Will try though ;)

welcome to the game Ramael and wow, Miss Loveless looks like she really is loveless and has been for some time ;)

morning Sin *hugs*

mornin mornin mornin. <3

Hello Zaerrrr. <3
Mistreated

Kendra

heads in a spin trying to catch up lmao

haven't been to bed yet so might leave all the reading until later >.<

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kendra on August 27, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
heads in a spin trying to catch up lmao

haven't been to bed yet so might leave all the reading until later >.<

No matter, catch up when you can. <3
Mistreated

Melusine

Hello everyone! I'd interested in RPing as a student. Is there any room left?

kckolbe

Intro Thread

Kendra

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 27, 2011, 03:56:04 AM
No matter, catch up when you can. <3

thank you sweetie <3

I think Sin has it posted somewhere exactly what is needed but yeah I think a student is but think the female count is topped and that she's looking for more male characters now. Could be wrong but think I read that somewhere back through this thread ;)

LunarSage

What's this?  Mutant temptation?  Another group game?  Damn it all... *spends willpower*

*waves to Kendra, Curvy and anyone else he knows*

So... what's the status on players?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

Join us you know you want too. Don't fight it, come play with us we only nibble.....hehe by last count we need more guys and students. At least that's what I can tell so far.

kckolbe

Hey LS, I am sure Sin would be happy to have you.  Hopefully we can take you and Meluine and then just close recruiting.

Intro Thread

LunarSage

CurvyKitten

I think as long as we keep it a good balance we should be ok. But I am not the GM so I don't know. Depends how big we want this to get.

LunarSage

Well the reason I ask is that I have interest in joining, but last time I joined an X-Men game Josi had wanted to play too but she was told no due to their being too many female characters.  I would really love for her to be able to play too.

One question... what happened to all the other X-Men and others like Moira McTaggart?  Are they all dead?  I'd like to know specifically about Jubilee.  Also, how many years have passed since the "canon" modern X-Men timeline?

EbonyQueen

I can vouch for LS and Josi being great additions to the game in general. While it's not my decision I don't think a -slight- imbalance between genders is -that- big of a deal all things considered.

LunarSage

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 11:13:34 AM
Well the reason I ask is that I have interest in joining, but last time I joined an X-Men game Josi had wanted to play too but she was told no due to their being too many female characters.  I would really love for her to be able to play too.

One question... what happened to all the other X-Men and others like Moira McTaggart?  Are they all dead?  I'd like to know specifically about Jubilee.  Also, how many years have passed since the "canon" modern X-Men timeline?

*Just woke uppies.* Helloooo all.

Anywho, need a man student we do. But as I said before this is just the limit or number I thought of to start. I'm entirely open to having more. (( All the more choices for my character to fall for... *giggles* )) Just want to be sure that I'm not overflowing the game or unbalancing it you know?
Mistreated

Miyu

LunarSage

Cool beans then.  If Josi can join I'm interested... but I need to know about Muir Island and Jubilee in this timeline since they have to do with my potential character's biography.  How many years has it been?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 04:13:52 PM
Cool beans then.  If Josi can join I'm interested... but I need to know about Muir Island and Jubilee in this timeline since they have to do with my potential character's biography.  How many years has it been?

When I'm a bit more awakeee I'll let you know dove.
(( Maybe someone can be nice and wake me up...? *giggles* ))
Mistreated

Melusine

Here's a basic profile of my character:

Nickname: Circuit

Name: Andrea “Andy” Bishop

Abilities: Technopathy (Ability to interact and manipulate electronic devices)

Birthplace: Ashland, Massachusetts

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance: A simple, jeans and t-shirt wearing gal.

Association: Students

Personality: Andy is sweet and polite to everyone she meets. She has a positive, carefree and optimistic outlook on life. She is a kind person and trusts others easily, even if she doesn't know them for long. She is also very intelligent and quite nerdy, fascinated with the world of the internet.

Biography: Andy had an uneventful life with her normal, loving, parents, growing up in a middle-class household. However, her mutation surfaced in puberty, and as she couldn't control her powers at first, she regularly caused all the electronics in her house to go haywire. While her parents were concerned and discouraged her from revealing her mutant status to anyone lest she faced prejudice, they still loved her and didn't reject her.
Over the years, she gained a measure of control over her powers. She studied engineering technology, to better understand and develop her powers and also benefit from them in her line of work. After she learned about Xavier's School for gifted youngsters and the help they provide to mutants, she decided to enroll there voluntarily in order to be trained to control her powers totally and join a safe haven of people like her.

kckolbe

Two cute red head students...and I'm not there.  Not cool.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 04:19:51 PM
Two cute red head students...and I'm not there.  Not cool.

The mean thing is that most of the girls aren't bi </3
can't even have some "experimental" fun really...

Oh welllllll I have plenty of men to choose from...
Wonder who will win my chara over in the end...
Mistreated

Melusine

Hehe. I'm afraid that, with the current male to female ratio, most of the gals will have to fight over the guys. So, worry not, kckolbe!

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Melusine on August 27, 2011, 04:28:12 PM
Hehe. I'm afraid that, with the current male to female ratio, most of the gals will have to fight over the guys. So, worry not, kckolbe!

I'm not concerned with that myself. Even though she's older now my character is -quite- Bi!

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Melusine on August 27, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

Love your chara. <3
Accepted and approved.
You can post your character
sheet up in the Character thread
and post within the In Character
whenever you're ready. <3
(( Which will be nice since I've
only one other student to interact
with thus far in play. ))

They will either fight or share men... *grins*
Mistreated

Miyu

lol I am still waiting for the right time to post hehehe since all the brotherhood are out on a mission I guess she will have to use her bathroom friend to entertain herself meanwhile hehehe

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 27, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
lol I am still waiting for the right time to post hehehe since all the brotherhood are out on a mission I guess she will have to use her bathroom friend to entertain herself meanwhile hehehe

well, she could call them on a device of sorts and ask for the status of the mission.
Mistreated

Miyu

lol nah I will post in a bit after they posted once or twice, I have no hurries ^^

LunarSage

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 27, 2011, 04:15:25 PM
When I'm a bit more awakeee I'll let you know dove.
(( Maybe someone can be nice and wake me up...? *giggles* ))

I would like to know at your earliest convenience if at all possible.  I have a bangup character concept but I just need to know a few details.  :-)

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 08:15:21 PM
I would like to know at your earliest convenience if at all possible.  I have a bangup character concept but I just need to know a few details.  :-)

It's September 24th, 2082. That's what I've come up with.
Not sure about the year. It's negotiable really. As long as it's
long enough for what happened to happen.~
Mistreated

LunarSage

Wow.  71 years in the future!  That's a lot longer than I had thought.  O.O

Alright, questions...

Was Muir Island destroyed or abandoned?  If not, who controls it now?

Are any of the long lived or immortal characters still around like Wolverine or the Juggernaut?

kckolbe

I didn't know Juggernaut was immortal.  Up to Sin, of course.  Wolverine is no more, as I wanted him dead.

Intro Thread

LunarSage

Juggernaut is the avatar of an abstract elder god (Cyttorak) and as long as that remains so, he'll never die, as least canonically.  Couple that with the fact that you can't actually physically harm him and you have one long lived villain.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 08:30:00 PM
Wow.  71 years in the future!  That's a lot longer than I had thought.  O.O

Alright, questions...

Was Muir Island destroyed or abandoned?  If not, who controls it now?

Are any of the long lived or immortal characters still around like Wolverine or the Juggernaut?

Hmm I think it would have been abandoned by this point, as the government no longer
saw a need for it as mutants have fallen for some time now into a smaller existence.
And the ones they find now either end up dead or in Mister Creed's collection at the school.

Wolverine, we've decided, was killed by his daughter from an alter dimension (( storm x wolverine's daughter that is )) when she didn't know he was who he was in this dimension. (( You can read up on her character sheet in the character thread for further info on that. Runa I think her name was... ))

Juggernaut I would imagine is on his own, not in hiding, but in the open. I don't see him as a hider... I think he'd take some strong signs of good leadership by the new leader of the brotherhood before joining up again don't you think? I dunno...
Mistreated

LunarSage

Alright... let me know if this works.

Name: Kane Marshall

Nom De Guerre: Force

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Brown

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Place of Birth: Seattle, WA

Current Nationality: Citizen of the United States with a criminal record

Known Relatives: Unnamed Father with last name of Lee (Wealthy Chinese Immigrant), Sharon Marshall (Mother), Jubilation Lee (Half Sister)

Current Occupation: (Not sure what they'd have him hired on at the Institute to do)

Current Place of Residence: New York

Affiliations: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters

Hobbies: Video Games, Roller Blading

Origin of Powers:  Breed Mutant

Strength Level:  Kane possesses the strength of a regular man of his age, height and build who engages in regular exercise.  When his force field exoskeleton is manifested and he is able to exert his full strength, he possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 10 tons.

Powers: Force has the mutant ability to manifest a psionic exoskeleton force field around his body, which appears as a translucent field of golden energy surrounding him body, roughly humanoid in shape and of slightly greater size.  It offers him a good amount of protection from physical and energy attacks, including lasers, though less focused spectrums of light are able to bypass the field, such as blinding flashes... sound is able to bypass the field as well, though it offers some protection from focused sonic attacks.  Gas attacks will completely bypass the field, as he still needs to breathe and has not yet learned to block out such things.  When the field is manifested, he is able to form it's extremities into various shapes as needed.  This allows his to create effective weaponry out of the force field or extend his 'legs' up to allow him to reach greater heights.  He also possesses Class 10 superhuman strength when the field is manifested and he devotes a proportionate amount of his force field's defenses to strength/damage output.  For some reason, the field also causes psychic interference, blocking access to his mind from less powerful telepaths, whether it be for good or ill.

Kane also possesses genetic immunity to his half sister Jubilation's powers, possibly her descendants' as well.

Limitations: Kane's force field can be overloaded by sufficient punishment and when this happens, he usually passes out from the psychic shock.  He is also quite vulnerable to harm when his force field is not up.

Unusual Features: Kane is half Asian but has natural blonde hair, a minor quirk of his mutation likely.

Appearance:

Kane is not bulky, but he has a toned build, indicative of a man who works out every day.  His features are smooth and boyishly cute.  He'll likely be 30 and still get carded at bars.  His hair is blonde, which is unusual for his Asian heritage but it seems to fit him well enough. 

Personality: Kane is fun loving and fairly carefree, but there is a sadness to his nature since he essentially lost everything that he cared about and must now live in a world that he can't even begin to comprehend.  He knows when to get serious, however. 

History: Several years before the birth of Jubilation, Mr. Lee had been on a business trip to Seattle, where he had a moment of weakness, having a fling with a waitress. He never told his wife or his daughter. However, sure enough, 9 months later Kane was born of the brief union. He grew up in a fairly poor home, but at least his mother loved him. He always wondered who his father was, however. When he turned 13, his powers manifested at school and he ran away from home. Driven to the brink of despair from all the newfound prejudice around him, he traveled the country, eventually running into Mystique, who taught him to focus his despair into rage against the humans.  For an embarassing many months he travelled with the Brotherhood as one of them, using his powers to strike terror into the hearts of the humans who dared hate and fear him.  Fortunately for him, he was forced to fight the X-Men one day, and ended up talked into leaving Mystique and joining the X-Men.  He still resented the sheer prejudice that humans had for mutants, but with the help of his newfound friends (friends that treated him nicely-- he wouldn't miss Sabertooth, that was for sure) he was beginning to at least tolerate humans.  A stray word here and there could still set him off the deep end though... mutie, genejoke... he didn't like the colorful names that humans have cooked up for his kind. 

He was an X-Man for a few years and eventually discovered his relationship to his half sister Jubilee... for awhile the two of them were quite a team.  Then disaster struck!  Kane fell victim to the horrible Legacy Virus.  He was placed into suspended animation at Muir Island under the care of Moira McTaggart until such time that a cure was discovered.  Once the cure was discovered, it was administered to him in controlled automated doses for many years, as his case was fairly unusual and had to be carefully handled.  Only recently have the systems detected no more trace of the virus in him and revived him.  He awoke in a dark, abandoned facility with hazy memories.  He remembered being an X-Man but he had no recollection of why he was in the facility.  He found his old uniform and donned it, making his way to the surface only to find himself alone on an island that once was home to people he knew and loved.  He eventually worked up the courage to try and swim to shore, walking into a Scottish pub to try and get his bearings.  Much to his surprised he discovered that he had been in suspended animation for over 70 years and much had changed.  It didn't take long for him to get reported and soon enough he was approached by some men who offered to take him 'home'.  Home... he wasn't sure if such a place even existed anymore, but he allowed them to take him to the Xavier Institute with an offer to help him acclimate to the modern world.  Hesitantly, he has accepted their offer, if only to attempt to learn more about what happened while he was out.  His sister... gone.  The X-Men... gone.  Everything he thought he believed in was being turned upside down.  What would the future hold for this once X-Man?

kckolbe

I worry that his abilities are a bit too much, possessing strong attacks and multiple defenses.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Yes... maybe tone it down a bit in that area.
I like that he's from seattle and is asian though....
Mistreated

kckolbe

Yeah, he is pretty cool.  Perhaps too cool.  Perhaps too hot as well.  Tone those down as well.  ~smiles~

Before all the female players kill me let me state that I am kidding, and perfectly happy with his character remaining hot.

Intro Thread

LunarSage

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 08:58:05 PM
I worry that his abilities are a bit too much, possessing strong attacks and multiple defenses.

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 27, 2011, 09:02:41 PM
Yes... maybe tone it down a bit in that area.
I like that he's from seattle and is asian though....

Alright, what would you suggest to tone it down?  His concept revolves around the psionic force field exoskeleton and he's supposed to have experience as an X-Man in fighting and using his powers.  I don't think he's any more powerful than some of the others, personally.  Class 10 strength is pretty low for superhuman strength in Marvel and his force field is not impervious, but he's no pushover either.  In the old Classic Marvel RPG (if you're familiar with the game this may give you some perspective), this character had Incredible 40 protection and and damage output while characters like Wolverine, Colossus and Cyclops had Monstrous 75 damage output... so I would argue that he was one of the less powerful X-Men back in the day as it stands.  I am open to suggestions though.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 09:04:31 PM
Yeah, he is pretty cool.  Perhaps too cool.  Perhaps too hot as well.  Tone those down as well.  ~smiles~

Before all the female players kill me let me state that I am kidding, and perfectly happy with his character remaining hot.

Someone has a man crushhhhh....

You'll have to discuss what needs be toned down further with Mister Man Crush here, as I'm not sure that I fully understand the logistics of what your character does. I gather the force field sort of bit... but not sure that I get the rest.
Mistreated

Ramael

I dunno, the abilities seem pretty reasonable. The only thing I'd say was questionable is the strength. Being able to lift upto 10 tons is a lot. Almost a building. Such strength is advised against in the rules.

The force field's other abilities I'd say were alright, though. Sound, gas and and light can still get through it, and it doesn't sound like he'd simply brush off anything else. For example, I get the feeling were Cyclops to hit him with a full blast, he wouldn't get cut in half, but he wouldn't simply walk through it, either. Am I right? "A good amount of protection" as opposed to utter invincibility.

kckolbe

I do NOT have a man crush!

What bothered me was that you had physical, energy, and telepathic resistance.  Admittedly, there are stronger characters here, though.  Perhaps, as a compromise, the field can be used offensively or defensively, but not both?  For example, when not attacking, the field surrounds his hot-no, whole body, but in order to strike something powerfully, the field's strength is drawn into the attack, leaving him vulnerable to other attacks.

Intro Thread

LunarSage

Quote from: Ramael on August 27, 2011, 09:17:38 PM
I dunno, the abilities seem pretty reasonable. The only thing I'd say was questionable is the strength. Being able to lift upto 10 tons is a lot. Almost a building. Such strength is advised against in the rules.

Well, a building is going to weigh hundreds of tons at the very least.  A typical 2 story house weighs about 62 tons on average, so 10 tons is nowhere close to the level of strength that was officially prohibited.

QuoteThe force field's other abilities I'd say were alright, though. Sound, gas and and light can still get through it, and it doesn't sound like he'd simply brush off anything else. For example, I get the feeling were Cyclops to hit him with a full blast, he wouldn't get cut in half, but he wouldn't simply walk through it, either. Am I right? "A good amount of protection" as opposed to utter invincibility.

You are correct, sir.  His force field would allow him to remain standing after one full strength optic blast, but barely.  Two is right out.  Cyclops was certainly not someone to take lightly when he cut loose. 

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 27, 2011, 09:13:10 PM
Someone has a man crushhhhh....

You'll have to discuss what needs be toned down further with Mister Man Crush here, as I'm not sure that I fully understand the logistics of what your character does. I gather the force field sort of bit... but not sure that I get the rest.

Well I know a certain middle-aged lady is going to be staring, that's for sure.

LunarSage

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 09:20:15 PM
I do NOT have a man crush!

What bothered me was that you had physical, energy, and telepathic resistance.  Admittedly, there are stronger characters here, though.  Perhaps, as a compromise, the field can be used offensively or defensively, but not both?  For example, when not attacking, the field surrounds his hot-no, whole body, but in order to strike something powerfully, the field's strength is drawn into the attack, leaving him vulnerable to other attacks.

Well, physical and energy resistance tend to go hand in hand in the Marvel universe with protections like body armor and force fields.  I haven't seen many characters who have resistance to one but not the other (Bishop comes to mind but no one else offhand). 

Alright, how about he can do the offense/defense thing normally but it's normally more in the "I can hit hard enough to lift 1 ton" range rather than 10 tons.  In order to get that kind of offense he'd need to lower his defenses proportionately.  (Bear in mind that Class 10 strength is only around Spider-Man level... he's hardly a heavyweight).  :-)

My main thing is that in a superhero game I'd like my superhero to be, well... super.

kckolbe

EQ, there is a somewhat stare-worthy man back at your own bunker!  ~grins~

LS, sounds reasonable.

Intro Thread

Ramael

I was just googling through some weight conversions, actually, you beat me to it. :)

I was more thinking that one full-strength optic blast would leave him alive but on his knees, but as Ol' Red eye isn't in this RP I suppose we can leave the comparisons out...:p

Kcol, I think we might also be forgetting that Force doesn't seem to have any long or mid-range capabilities. Although I suppose with that strength he could lift a couple of cars and use them as baseballs...

LunarSage

Sweet.  Alright, now I need to know what kind of job he would have been given at the Institute and my sheet will be complete (with edits).

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
Sweet.  Alright, now I need to know what kind of job he would have been given at the Institute and my sheet will be complete (with edits).

good... because my girl is getting lonely... </3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

I want a Nightcrawler and an Angel type chara... *pout*

I just thought of it though and there's three blue chara's related to x-men...
Mystique, The Beast, Nightcrawler... granted Mystique and the Nigthcrawler are related...
but whyyy why so much blue... lul...
Mistreated

LunarSage

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 09:39:31 PM
O.O

Oh my.

Well it's trueeee she is...
There's several students but none of them seem to be online or able to post </3
So she's the lone active student chara right now....
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with two new open slots for students, as well as two for the brotherhood.
Dunno if they'll get filled or not but they're there. They can be small characters or heavily involved.
And these are also open to be filled by people who already have characters.
(( Meaning I'm allowing for double plays, just remember to distinguish your posts so no
one gets confused. <3 ))
Mistreated

kckolbe

While not proper characters, I did create two refugee NPCs (both male) to flesh out the bunker a bit.  I'll play them if you want to address them.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 10:34:05 PM
While not proper characters, I did create two refugee NPCs (both male) to flesh out the bunker a bit.  I'll play them if you want to address them.

I noticed lul...
Now I'm thinking of bunker sex.... *cough*
Mistreated

kckolbe

For me, that would require women in the bunker.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 10:41:18 PM
For me, that would require women in the bunker.

Shame... I'm sure those other men in the bunker want you bad... *giggles*
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Need us some more men. <3
Come hither to for to bring pleasure to us ladies gentlemen. ~
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Hmmm... if no men should come I spose I shall make a chara myself...
Make a nightcrawler to make me happy...
Mistreated

Miyu

Nickname: Yuvia
Name: Kristina Lockser
Abilities: Water control. Her abilities changes with her personality, for example if she is angry the water coming out of her will be boiling hot. If she is happy it would be ice cold. Her body can transform into water in order to not get hit or hurt. However you if get her off guard you can hit her normally.  She can control the pressure of the water turning it into blades, they can be very sharp that can make a rock blast into pieces.
Birthplace: Russia
Association: Student
Personality: Kristina its a girl that is very shy with men, she cares deeply for anybody who proves to be her friend and will easily put her body in the line to defend those who she think are worth it. Her usually calm demeanor it's often target to bullies and people who just hurt others less fortunate. However she can prove that when she is angry she can be a very feared oponent. She is the type of girl that cares deeply for their friends and think she is ugly as well so she never is good with boys her age.
Biography:
She was born in Russia, her parents were owners of a multibillionare company based on adult toys and adult porn industries. She was kept from that life by her parents that tried their best to give Kristina a safe place to grow, their industries being on the main city Kristina lived a quiet life on the camp with her parents. They loved her very much and knew that she would be special, after all her father was a mutant and he could control the pressure in everything he touched. He tried to protect her as best as she could from discovering her dormant powers however nothing could had prepared him for what she was about to experience.

One day on reaching her house she saw a line of soldiers tying her father up with some strange strings and her mother handcuffed and knelt down on the floor. The man quickly grabbed Kristina and tied her as well, men with guns pointing at her. She began to cry and beg them to let them go but they would not have it, they had to capture the monsters as they said. One by one they killed her parents, first it was her mother with a shot to the head and then was her father with another shot. Kristina was afraid, was truly afraid as she began to scream out loud, all of the sudden water started to come out from her body, boiling hot water but she did not felt anything. One by one the water burned everybody that had guns nearly to death. As she was released Krisitina checked her parents vital signs but they were gone, the next thing darkness covered her eyes and her body fell limb to the ground from a dart to her neck.

Waking up she was restrained to a cage, she tried to get out but somehow they had a collar on her restraining her powers and making her very weak. She was the subject to abuse after abuse she thought that will never stopped, one day however a group of people invaded the place where she was kept and got her free. However not knowing who could she trust she ran away from them and began wondering the earth alone.

Orochimaru

kckolbe

Sorry, this one seems to have fallen through.

Intro Thread

Orochimaru