Werewolf story, looking for males only - for small group. [Mul] Details inside!

Started by SinsOfEden, July 23, 2009, 04:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

Let me say these few things before I get down to business:

First, I wanted to say thanks for looking into the thread. I really hope that this interests who I'm looking for, and that whomever you all may be, you'll contact me soon so we can all get started and have some fun. =3

Second, I don't wish to sound like a bitch about this or overly picky...
But I am hoping/looking for my prospective partners to be literate, able to give me more than just a small paragraph with scant detail, and also be able to keep up with the group. I'm not looking for a novelist or anything, but I want the story to be interesting and amazing. I want detail and effort put into it and I really want it to be enjoyable for all both parties.

As for gender... It doesn't matter to me what the gender of my partners are OOC. However, I am looking strictly for male characters for this story, all dominant – but especially the main guy, the leader.

The group is going to be a small one. Just myself and three to four others.

Now, down to business! ^^

I got some really wicked inspiration for a werewolf story from watching the movie Skinwalkers, combined with an idea or two from Blood and Chocolate as well. The idea for the story itself has been picking at my brain for a couple of weeks now. And I'm honestly starting to think that it's meant to be...because I keep seeing Skinwalkers all over TV, right after renting the DVD to watch about two weeks ago. Hah.

Originally, I had intended this to be just a 1-on-1 story and was thinking it would be just that with no problems, because I'm a bit...skittish of group roleplays, gangbangs, etc.

However, I then realized that it wouldn't be fair to whomever my writing partner is to ask them to play as the main character and the extra characters at the same time. Not to mention that it would just be easier and, in my own opinion, a bit more fun. More diverse writing.

And I've just kinda had that urge for multiple partners lately for whatever reason. >.>

Although, the other characters – the other pack members – (y'know, aside from the main guy) won't always be in on the sex action. Just a heads up there. But I do still need people to play them.

As far as my inspiration & stuff goes:

Skinwalkers inspiration – The one girl in the pack of 'bad guys', the prophecy, the bloodlust, the race against time, the seeming 'war' between 'good' guys and 'bad' guys. Really just the whole movie itself. It's amazing. =3

Blood and Chocolate inspiration – The way that the werewolves 'bowed' to their Alpha/leader, how they swept their hair to the side to show their respect and lower position even when they were in their human form. The real pack deal.

Obviously the werewolf/wolf thing, the power, and the sexuality behind it all (especially from Skinwalkers) really jumped out and is big behind all of this.

As for the characters...

Names –

I was thinking about Soleil for my character's name.
And even though I hate to make someone use a name, especially if they don't like it, I just love the name Varek for the Alpha/main male character, and want it to be used for him. >< (Please don't hate me, whoever ends up with this role!) X3
I don't care about the names for the other two or three guys in the pack. Doesn't matter. Whoever gets these roles can do what they wish for names. Haha.

Characters –

My character:
She would be just like any other young woman of this time – outspoken and independent. Maybe shy at times, but a bit of a rebel and spunky at times. Not unused to change, though wary of large and abrupt changes. Maybe 19-21 years of age.

The Guys:
○ The leader/Alpha male, obviously, is going to be dominant over the other 2-3 males and over my character. My vision of him is a large, muscled guy. (Just not body builder muscled. That's...ewww...) Pretty much following the cliché of 'tall, dark, and handsome' and maybe a bit evil. Very bad boy-ish. Not too rugged, but not too pretty boy at the same time. Mid-20's to 30 years of age. Hopefully I'm making it clear how I'm seeing him. (If not, talk to me and we'll discuss.)

○ The other males... I imagine them to be dominant in their own sense, but obviously submissive to their leader. They would be dominant to my character, considering she would be new to the pack and until she earns her place. I don't much care how they look as long as they follow the flow of 'bad boys' – in appearance and attitude. Again, I like muscle (just not too much) and the dark kinda thing. Ages can range between 20 and 30. Nothing older or younger, please.

My idea!

(Kinda in story form. Hah.)

There is a young woman who gets attacked by a rogue werewolf one night, on her way to her car when she was leaving a party to head back to her house; she was pretty much calling it a night. She wakes up in the local hospital the next morning, having been found by two of the party-goers, dressed in tons of bandages and with more stitches than could be counted. She had almost died from the blood loss and had been showing signs of infection before they all mysteriously disappeared. And she had no memory at all of the attack. All she had were the bite and claw marks, which had healed surprisingly quickly, leaving her with telling scars.

She had been left alone to come into her own without knowing. She doesn't know what has happened to her. What she was going to become. But she had started to notice changes in herself. Odd changes, such as increased hearing and sense of smell – even in the way she moved. However, she wouldn't know what was happening to herself until her first full moon when she changed for the first time.

The young woman has no one to turn to. No other werewolf to ask for help or anything after the first transformation. And she couldn't turn to any family or friends. They would never understand. She had been forced to go through it all alone with nobody to guide her because of some random attack. She became a monster, never wanting it, though she accepted it... With a grudge in tow.

But not long after her first change she encounters a guy whom, without her knowing, had been watching her ever since her first change and was also a werewolf himself. And, once they start talking, he tells her what he is. That he is just like her. Except that he was born into it and not bitten like she had been.

She starts to open up and soon tells of the nightmares she had after the attack, before her change, and even let him see a few of the scars on her neck and shoulder –  even though the one on her face, over her right eye, was enough. It had almost blinded her. Although, she had come out on the lucky side and only received a scar.

He would go on to tell her that was the Alpha of a small pack that ran a large territory; which included her small and out of the way hometown, where she still lived. He had come to convince her that it wasn't a curse and offer to 'tutor' her and help her learn what was going on and how to control it. Maybe even suggest she join the pack if she liked, that they would all welcome her since she was being introduced and brought by the Alpha himself. They were all 'bad boys' and were considered to be the 'bad' guys in the larger view.

Though his suggestions and offer to 'tutor' her were not quite that innocent. Unknown to her, she would be the first and only female of the pack and there was some type of prophecy foretold among shifters and were-animals.

And...the Alpha was also looking for a potential mate...

Would she be the one he had been looking for? Or would she just be some waste of time and left for the other pack members to do with what they wanted? And what would come of the prophecy?

Contents of the story:

○ Definitely bloodlust, crazed behavior before, during, and right after the shift – whether (a bit) sexual or not is up for debate
○ Blood/feeding (on what could be discussed)
○ Maybe some type of bondage (to be discussed)
○ Maybe a bit of non-con
○ Domination/submission
○ Gangbang (not too much)
○ Pregnancy (optional, but personally leaning toward it at some point)
○ Prophecy part is optional
○ Whatever else that can be appropriately added - discussion and agreement first, please.

The prophecy is not required but would make a nice twist. It would need to be worked on, though.

There are always a lot of options to consider and different paths to take. So it can be worked out between myself and my writing partners. =3

If there are any questions, concerns, or ideas that could enhance this, or if you're just interested, feel free to PM me. Although I would prefer a post here before a PM.
A reminder: Don't forget to check my O/O page to familiarize yourself with what I like and don't like.
And again - Thanks for taking the time to look at this, and especially for reading through it all. I know it was a lot of stuff, and I apologize again. =P

~ Ghost
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

SinsOfEden

Info Update -

Had someone hit me up for the Alpha role.
I believe that he is the right one for the role, and so he will be taking it.

So now I'm looking for people to play the other pack members.

~ Ghost

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Crovonovin

I'd be interested in playing this sort of game as well.  Perhaps as more of a cunning sort of werewolf, rather than an out and out fighter.  I'll see about writing up a character.

SinsOfEden

Sounds good. =3
Just let me know.

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

SinsOfEden

Info Update 2 -

Apologies to anyone else wishing to join, but....
We now have all roles filled for the story!

NCIJade; as the Alpha.
Kipoc, Shihong, and Cuffs; as the three other pack members.

-claps and dances, being super excited- ^^

There is now an OOC Discussion & Info thread made for the story. Which also now has a title, New to the Pack.
The actual story thread is coming soon.

~ Ghost

[Edited and cleaned up some - 7.25.09]

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~