Twiddling Thumbs and Waiting for Approval (Hopefully)

Started by Caelia, September 19, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caelia

Hello my fellow roleplayers!

As it is time for the waiting game during the approval process, I find myself with time on my hands and wanted to send out a beacon for any that may be interested in spinning a few tales together. I'm a bit rusty in my typing but I'm sure I can knock the cobwebs loose and we can come up with a fantastic story together! So what say you, want to go on an adventure?

Gannameade

What did you have in mind??

Mostly a supers/Supernatural kinda guy, but open.

Caelia

Quote from: cclayjr on September 19, 2017, 11:54:16 AM
What did you have in mind??

Mostly a supers/Supernatural kinda guy, but open.

Supernatural as in the television show or the genre? Because I can definitely do either or.

Creed

I would be willing to start up something sci-fi if you would like.

Caelia

Quote from: Creed on September 19, 2017, 11:23:17 PM
I would be willing to start up something sci-fi if you would like.

I would be willing to cook something up! Though a forewarning, I'm sub-par when it comes to sci-fi. I understand the genre well enough to not blunder my whole way through it but things get fuzzy when it comes to the science portion.

Gannameade

Quote from: Caelia on September 19, 2017, 09:36:52 PM
Supernatural as in the television show or the genre? Because I can definitely do either or.

Genre more into Supernatural and Supers.  If that will work for you.

Caelia

Quote from: cclayjr on September 20, 2017, 04:58:02 PM
Genre more into Supernatural and Supers.  If that will work for you.

That would absolutely work for me. Did you have a plot already in mind? If not, I could possibly brain-storm a few ideas and toss them at you.

Gannameade

lillyeyes

Hey I'm kinda in your boat with waiting for approval, if you want we could RP, I'm up for anything!

Creed

I'm sorry I didn't see your reply. Still interested in doing the Sci-Fi and since you're not approved we will keep it PG-13. For the most part I'm good at that. Do you typically like to play male or female characters? (Hint: It is very difficult mess up with Sci-Fi and you never have to feel bad with me. I like various interpretations of the genre.)

lillyeyes

Quote from: Creed on September 21, 2017, 05:19:53 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see your reply. Still interested in doing the Sci-Fi and since you're not approved we will keep it PG-13. For the most part I'm good at that. Do you typically like to play male or female characters? (Hint: It is very difficult mess up with Sci-Fi and you never have to feel bad with me. I like various interpretations of the genre.)

I usually go with female character's since it's a little easier to relate to them, and that's really good

Caelia

Quote from: cclayjr on September 21, 2017, 02:11:38 PM
Brainstorm!!  We can put something together.
So what kind of setting are you leaning more towards? Apocalyptic? Medieval? Fantasy? Modern?

Quote from: Creed on September 21, 2017, 05:19:53 PM
I normally lean more towards female characters but I'm able to play both, especially if playing two characters. If anything, I'll probably have a male NPC if I play a female character. So what kind of sci-fi setting were you thinking? Something like Star Trek? Or maybe Halo?

Quote from: lillyeyes on September 21, 2017, 03:29:31 PM
Hey I'm kinda in your boat with waiting for approval, if you want we could RP, I'm up for anything!
Awesome! Did you already have a plot in mind or are you up for brain-storming?

Creed

Sounds great. Typically I play male characters and I'm more into world building rather than taking Star Trek or Halo. Send me a PM and we'll be able to talk a little more from there.

Caelia

Quote from: Creed on September 21, 2017, 05:55:22 PM
Sounds great. Typically I play male characters and I'm more into world building rather than taking Star Trek or Halo. Send me a PM and we'll be able to talk a little more from there.

Err, I do not think I'm able to access my PM's whilst waiting for approval.

lillyeyes

[/quote]

I'm up for brain-storming! Tho i'm in agreement with a more sci-fi kind of thing!

Caelia

Quote from: lillyeyes on September 21, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

I'm up for brain-storming! Tho i'm in agreement with a more sci-fi kind of thing!

Great! I would be fine with doing a sci-fi roleplay with you as well!

Creed

Ah....Sorry about that. I was on my way out the door, I'm back now. Congrats on the approval.

Caelia

Quote from: Creed on September 21, 2017, 08:46:49 PM
Ah....Sorry about that. I was on my way out the door, I'm back now. Congrats on the approval.

It's quite alright! Seeing as I can access PM's, I'll have one written to you shortly.