Fandom roleplays

Started by animationprincessofOoo, July 17, 2013, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animationprincessofOoo

Hello all, I am currently looking for a good roleplay. What I mean by good roleplay is one where the person is interested in the role and likes to write and be descriptive.  I think in roleplay that the more descriptive one is the better the RP will be for both people. Anyways my "thing" is that I love to RP as characters from movies/tvshows/cartoons. So if your interested in any of these I would be most obliged to get a message or reply.

Movies:
Anastasia
The role of Dimitri would be the one needing to be filled.
The story could be either continuing on with after they elope or an alternate idea of him actually taking the money and starting up a restaurant in Paris.

Princess and the frog
Role: Prince Naveen
Once again continuing from the ending or maybe them traveling to Maldonia which would be lovely to build the history of the location as well as other creative ideas for the country.

Labyrinth
Role: Jareth the Goblin King
This would be a real wild card. It could be he tricks Sarah back to the underground or just can freely travel between worlds.

Warm Bodies
Role: R
The story of Warm Bodies I found to be refreshing after all the twilight stuff as it seems that Julie is basically the anti-Bella.  I would like to roleplay possibly after he is rehabilitated as a human again. It would be interesting to toy with how the people of her city would feel towards a zombie being intigrated back into society amongst the rest.

Tv Shows:
Grimm
Role: This is pretty much the only OC I do.. you could be a regular human or a wessen.
The storyline would be based off of what you choose to be your character.

Cartoons:
Adventure Time
Role: Marshall Lee,  Prince Gumball,  Finn..etc
Really depends on what the plot will be between us I love to roleplay as Fionna or Flame Princess. This is also the only RP I'm open to some femslash.

animationprincessofOoo

I would also like to add a new roleplay.

Close those gates!
As we all know Cinderella barely escaped the palace gates before they closed in hopes of stopping the one girl the prince was actually interested in. This rp would explore what would happen if they did stop her carriage.