New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

i guess after seeing the same one all christmas, i never noticed lol

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

Well my Christmas one was up for about two weeks mostly because I was away a lot and busy or sick. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

EvilMegaCookie

Oh my god. Someone edit that horrible quote! My god. Can't believe I didn't notice it until now. HAHAHA! I wish I was approved T_T

Josietta

*peeks in*   are we dead in the water over here?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

EvilMegaCookie

I hope not. I suppose they are a bit busy. I am actually thinking of starting another RP while we wait for them to post :3 How about that? Although I am unable to participate in the ''steamy'' ones haha.

Josietta

I would be willing to do so but I am so full up on my story list.. and when I say full up.. I mean I have about... 20+ RPs going right now, I'd be as glacial as this game right now. >.<

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

Posted. :) Sorry for the delay.. And please don't take Nadine's snarkiness personally. >.<
Account restricted at member's request

EvilMegaCookie

That quote of mine turned out horrible. Wrong order! But maybe it works.

EvilMegaCookie

I will reply tomorrow.

Edit: Guess not. Damned writers block.

EvilMegaCookie

There we go. I took some freedom with the looks of the trees so I hope you don't mind. If you DO mind I wouldn't mind editing it. (hehe) If you think there is anything lacking in the post, go ahead and slap me on the fingers for my sloppiness :3

Josietta

I certainly don't mind !  feel free to work and shape the world as you all want. :)  Just don't go too crazy hehe.. It is alot like Earth so keep that in mind. But there can be differences and cool things that differentiate the worlds.

So who do we still have with us? 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

i am still around when i can

you know that whole school thing gets in the way sometimes ;D

EvilMegaCookie

Certainly does. A bit worried now o.o So I ask again: Who do we still have with us?

Illuminate

I'm still here.. though currently my computer is broken,  and I find it extremely difficult to post from my phone. Please skip md until further notice.  :-\
Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

still me, though i when last looked, i didn't have anything to go off, kinda just left standing there while everyone ran off >.<

Josietta

If you need to work around people.

I'll have Hannah come back out or you all can go do the wood gathering thing and you'll likely run into some interesting things >.>

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on February 20, 2013, 04:21:57 PM
Leaves this here.

For those who don't have access to the page that links to, this is what it says:

QuoteSooooo.... update on the surgery...

I have to be at the hospital at 7am and am not sure how long I'll be there tomorrow. It is outpatient so I'll hopefully be home that evening. I will have Lunar put up a note here with my status update. I will be away from E for a few days. I may pop in to say hi but I won't be writing or much else.  If you have my YIM feel free to poke if you see me. If you have my cell text away or even call me if you'd like. I won't guarantee I'll be coherent enough to make sense.. but friendly voices are nice to hear during rough times.

I love you all and will miss you during my short time away. <3

I will be about off and on today as I skitter about getting laudnry done and house cleaned up and stuffs.  I'll see about getting a post or two out this evening but no promises.

I hope everyone is having a good hump day!

Love and Light to my Sugarplums,
Josi <3

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫