Girls with guns. (mostly full, but still open for reserves/side charactes)

Started by AKunoichi, June 08, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuna0417

AKunoichi

Quote from: yuna0417 on June 09, 2011, 11:05:13 AM
Pilot.  Tired of the dumb'n drunk party girl.

Alright. Get some sleep and PM me when you are ready to talk.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AKunoichi

We have our pilot, Just need an Heiress and possibly some of her friends to rescue. If nobody's up for it I'll NPC them. But it would be nice if they could be recurring player characters.

RedEve

I'll think I'll hold out for one of the Bunnies. If more are allowed at one point... :)

Foxy DeVille

AKunoichi

Yes, a Blacksploitation heroine can jump the line. Think of it as affirmative action lol.

RedEve

Well I want to play her, I'm just not sure if I could do her justice. I'm not that familiar with Blaxploitation cinema or their heroines, other than the fact that Pam Greer is a famous actress in the genre.  :-\

AKunoichi

Watch Foxy Brown. That's all you need to know.

IMDB
Wikipedia
Netflix
Torrent

If you don't feel comfortable playing something you don't know though. Make a normal person and hold her in reserve. You can take over if/when somebody drops out. And do one on ones / side missions while you wait.

AKunoichi

Also, added an office for random fun between missions. People in reserves can post and mess around in here as long as they have there sheet approved. No limit!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109693.0

yuna0417

Name: Elizabeth Aura Spires
Nationality: WASPY American
Specialty: Ace Pilot
Weapon of choice:
   Long Range: Barret Arms M107A1
   Medium Range: Fabrique National P-90
Swimsuit: Bikini, white with red stars.
Sexuality: Girls, girls, girls!  Gotta love em.
Background: Well, child genius, almost.  No highschool graduation at 12, she had to wait to 14.  Her BS 17, her Master's 20.  Now working on her Doctorate at MIT in Engineering.  She spends most of her time out in the field 'learning' but mostly just runs whatevere needs to be run from point A to Point B.

Entered the life of the untoward thanks to her love of flying as a girl and giving friends rides on the weekend, which after one friend asked her to fly near the border, which, turned to a drug deal and it kind of spiraled from there.
Turn-ons: Action movies, flying, Girls!
Turnoffs: Latex, BAd food, bad science in movies

Altair1983

Well if the Damsels Spot is still open id  be interested in taking that role and if not i can take a reserve / Side character.

AKunoichi

You are just in time for the damsel spot.

So far I just made one post as her, but it can easily be reconned, or you could pick up where I left off.

The Girl in need of rescue is Milan Ace, Heiress of Ace Resorts. An international hotel chain. She just got kidnapped by Somalian pirates while on vacation. And her father (Ronald Ace) decided to hire a team of mercenaries instead of pay the ransom.

I made a profile for her which you can use, but you could also change it if you have a better idea.

Quote from: AK47 on June 10, 2011, 09:35:48 PM
Name: Milan Ace
Nationality: American
Specialty: Socialite.
Weapon of choice: Daddies Credit card.
Swimsuit: Aqua cross-top bikini with lowcut bottom and an Azure Sarong.
Sexuality: Experimenting.
Background: Daughter of the famous resort tycoon Ronald Ace. Currently attending harvard law.
Turn-ons: Parties, Shopping, Group sex, Philanthropy, Law
Turnoffs: Getting Kidnapped, Being treated like a dumb blond/Daddies girl.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Altair1983

Well im  sorry to say but im not all that  comfortable in taking up a character that has already been introduce so if its not to much trouble ill put up a reservist if you dont mind.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Altair1983 on June 10, 2011, 11:43:28 PM
Well im  sorry to say but im not all that  comfortable in taking up a character that has already been introduce so if its not to much trouble ill put up a reservist if you dont mind.

She's not really been introduced yet. Nobody has interacted with her, just a single throwaway line.

Quote from: AK47 on June 10, 2011, 10:03:04 PM
Milan's blood froze as she saw the Captan's brains splatter over the deck of the oil rig. While she knew that dead hostages were useless, it quickly dawned on her that the only one of any value was herself, and that the pirates might not be entirely rational!

But if you want to wait, you can make a reservist. Just make a profile using the same template. PIcs are nice but not necessary.

Altair1983

Name: Michelle Ulster
Nationality: American (Massachusetts)
Specialty: Secretary/Hacker/escape artistry
Weapon of choice: Computers/Restraints
Swimsuit: All Black one piece swimsuit.
Sexuality: Bisexual she just cant bring her self to deny herself pleasure regardless of gender
Background: Grew up in the nice quiet Rural areas of Massachusetts where she was home schooled and had a rather eclectic upbringing and education due to her rather liberal parents her dad taught her the ins and outs of computer security as soon as she was old enough to use a computer not only knowing how to protect a system but also crack its security and her mother a Amateur Escape Artist and around her middle school years she would work as her moms  assistant becoming a mother daughter team where she was basically interning till the day she would reach her dream of  starting her own show while still making guest appearances with her mother. though her parents taught her the normal stuff to history, literature, Math, philosophy, home EC, and her physical activities usually involved yoga and gymnastics she valued her flexibility a great deal. as she got older she worked secretary jobs and even earned her various computer certifications and even went to school for Massage Therapy. She had quite the social life despite being home schooled she could be found at the local YMCA programs and whatever non profit volunteer opportunities she could take  not even just in childhood but throughout out life. During the off seasons for her show she would work as an Secretary.
Turn-ons: Well Taken care of feet,Bondage(Restraining and being restrained, Relaxing and cuddling in bed with an attractive someone(s). Adventurous  men/women,escaping/watching others escape restraints.
Turnoffs: boring people, Politics, Lack of imagination/creativity.

Alliance

I'm slightly interested. I realize it says mostly full.

But would you mind me joining?

.....the two woman above me are in bikinis or a swimsuit. Like swimsuit models. Where are the guns ladies? And the bad assness? <----this is for joking purposes. Do not take this serious.

AKunoichi

Well the mission roster is full right now. But we also have a side thread back at the office in Maimi for random fucking around and stuff.

Alliance

AKunoichi

Just make a profile. Once I approve it you can fool around in the reserves thread.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Alliance on June 11, 2011, 03:06:48 PM
I'm slightly interested. I realize it says mostly full.

But would you mind me joining?

.....the two woman above me are in bikinis or a swimsuit. Like swimsuit models. Where are the guns ladies? And the bad assness? <----this is for joking purposes. Do not take this serious.

Oh no, we take our guns and badassness very seriously...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 11, 2011, 11:10:57 PM
Broken link.

What da heck. That was from an image hosting site too. What da hell kind of hosting site doesn't allow hotlinking? Meh, found anudder.

AKunoichi

Brandon

yep the wiki is probably the best place to put them. If you need help putting them up toss me a  PM and Ill walk you through it
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play