Greecian Theife (F lf Dominant Male)

Started by snowleopard, February 22, 2016, 02:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleopard

Hello and welcome.

Please do not post in this thread. If you are interested, please PM me!

on/offs here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=35741

I will keep this short and sweet.  I am currently looking for a player for a particular plot I am craving..For this RP I am looking with someone with a great deal of creativity and can muster up a couple paragraphs per post. This RP has much room for sexual play but I don't want just smut. I want twists and turns in the plot and some character development. This RP is meant to be long term, and I would prefer it played out via PMs. Additionally it is likely that this RP may involve non-con sexual conductas part of the story.

This particular plot is based in ancient Greece and deals with Greek Mythology. I am not expecting anyone to be an expert in this particular genre. The story entails a beautiful demigoddess (my character) who is running away from her past.  She makes the grave mistake of stealing from the famous vineyards of a Royal (your character). Rather than kill her ...he has a much more enjoyable way of getting back what he has lost.

If you are interested in discussion more details and tailoring this rp to your interests please send me a message and we can work together to do so.

Thanks!