Why, hello there. *F looking for M characters*

Started by Samantha, September 23, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Good day! Thank you for taking the time out to look into my ideas!

Please feel free to peruse at your leisure. If you are interested in my plots, pm me and let's get chatting! I do recommend looking at my O/O's for my writing style and expectations.

These particular plots are historical as they currently stand, but if other ideas come to mind, feel free to share!

*Soar
A young woman is taken back to a home that she cannot call her own. At the age of 20, she is still young enough to be married off to bring her family more prestige, money, or power. Being a ward of her half-brother, he has the power to do with her as he pleases.
The only issue is that he’s woefully underprepared to take over the estate, quickly gambling away his inheritance... and her dowry. His reputation precedes him, and the only people willing to do business with the family are either old friends, or those from different countries, and do not know of his dealings.
Your character would be someone who sells things of value, either horses, farming crops, even land, and you have something he needs. Somehow his footman, or letter, convinces you and a few of your brothers to make travel to this new land.
What stories could unfold, can he convince you to make a deal?

*Duke of Danger
After spending their lives locked in a convent, learning godly ways and being scared into submission… two sisters still find a way to have their own personalities and flaws. One, blonde and beautiful, the other dark haired and mousy, much too learned for a woman.
A letter arrives summoning them back to their home, where their half-brother rules and fear takes hold of their people. The eldest sister is to be married to his ‘wizard’, of course she doesn’t believe in such things… but the rumors stick in her mind as they approach the castle. Upon their entrance to the great hall, all eyes are on her younger, more beautiful, sister. But her eyes are on the man…
Have some ideas for plot, let’s talk!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Samantha

I am looking for a game or two, please feel free to look at my other threads:

Modern ideas

Historical ideas

O/o thread

Please feel free to PM me!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]