D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mordred

Yikes.. yeah but they are in ancient Gaelic.. and this is embarrassing but, I forgot my original language. The 600s were not good for me. Don't know it, do you?
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

How on earth would a little fairy know THAT?

Belle33

Does the size of the fairy dictate what they know?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Do you mean by a slip of paper or a click, or something else entirely? :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Don't you know the possibilities are limited only by your imagination?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

What would happen if imagination was posted on the endangered list?

Ephemera

I for one would mourn for months and years... wouldn't you?

Sybl

I would mourn for the rest of my life. We should protect it, don't agree?

Ephemera

I believe it should be nurtured in the hearts and minds of both child and child at heart, will you do your part?

Sybl

I am a child at heart, I understand this nurturing do you?

Ephemera

Can you come out and play with the little girl inside of me?

Sybl

I am sure I could at one point in time. Are you sure you want to meet mine?

Ephemera

Souture

<3 Sou <3

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Hmm, not so sure about the seriously part.. but where you planning on taking me?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Wanna come along on a wild magic carpet ride?

Mordred

Can I roll down all the windows, up on that carpet?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

Silly.. isn't that what your cowboy hat is for? *staples strings to it, to tie it on real tight* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Smiles and ties the strings under her chin*

Better hold on tight!  Wanna go fast or faster?

Mordred

I feel the need.. for speed. How fast this thing go, anyway?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Does a speed of 0.2m – 0.7m per second sound good?  (I don't know...)   ;P