Interest check: A pair of sci-fi, impreg ideas, with pics! (NSFW, EX)

Started by Doomsday, October 08, 2012, 08:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

1.) Human Genome Preservation Project Gallery here

This picture is a pretty succinct summary of the situation. Basically, a virus has made every man on earth sterile, and astronauts have happened to have found a unique alien species that can interbreed with anything. In the case of humans, a female offspring is always the species of the mother, whereas males are alien beasts like their fathers.

What intrigues me about this story is that it's sort a species-wide cuckold fest in the making, along with creepy looking aliens and shameless women doing their best to preserve the human race! What's not to love? There's a few angles we could pursue; We could be the crew of female scientists making 'first contact' with the aliens, finding out firsthand how they can be the savior of the human species. Or, we could be civilian volunteers, leaving their husbands/boyfriends, family, etc., their curiosity raised by the idea of being mated with this alien creature. Or we could be 30, 40 years into the future; The youngest men in the world are already middle-aged adults, and sterile; I imagine they are sort of a protected species with limited rights. Because the aliens react violently in the presence of human men, they might even be kept out of sight and out of mind, experimented on as the women of the world try to find a cure. I imagine the culture of the world has changed; Women are the world leaders, women have come to grips with the fact that their 'men' are amorphous monsters from beyond the solar system, and maybe they even prefer things like this, maybe they've forgotten or never known what it's like to live in a world with human men; I imagine most of the younger generations have never seen a human male. We could be the next wave of fertility scientists, or anything. This game is wide open, and we don't have to stick with what is written on Hentai Foundry (There's a long first chapter, though sadly with no second chapter in sight yet, you can read the first here).

I'm not sure if I'd like a partner to play as a monster, or if I'd like to have another player play as another female character, and we could both interact with our NPC monsters. Or if you can think of anything, feel free to shout out an idea! So many different things we could do in this universe.

2.) The Insemniborg

This is inspired by a quartet of pictures found on hentai foundry. First one, second one, third one, fourth one.

It's just so dark, perverse... Unngh. It just fills all of my darkest desires, the mindless, brutal rapist, the woman helpless as she is forcefully inseminated by this unfathomable monster and force-fed, filled with tubes in all of her orifices as she carries to term a terrible creature.

I don't have any concrete ideas as to what exactly this monster is, what she's being bred with, if it's a future earth or present day, I'm just looking for a partner to expand on this idea, to sort of be the GM.

If anyone is interested in either of these ideas please PM me.

Doomsday