Maximum Security School

Started by GloomCookie, April 25, 2010, 08:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Welcome
To the school of tomorrow

Where every day is spent teaching the valuable lessons of tomorrow
In a setting that's safe for one and all

Welcome to Rottendam, the most secure school you can find.

On the news, they tell us how dangerous it is to go to school.  Well, imagine a future where school is more like prison.  Gangs roam the halls, raping and killing.  Teachers hide in clear boxes, trying to keep from being hurt.  Gym class is like time in the yard.  Guards with armor and weapons stand ready to handle any situation.

Welcome to Rottendam Maximum Security High School, home of the Shanks.  Where the boys are boys, the girls are girls, and the staff is in fear.  Join Miss Linna Lane, history teacher, as she tries to make it through the day without getting raped or killed at the hands of the fearsome student population.  Will she make it to the end of the year?  Or will she be like Miss Bones, found naked and hanging from the ceiling?

Currently looking for students, faculty and guards, for anyone interested.  Hope to see you guys!

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

BraveEarth

Well schools today are being moduled after prisons, especially behaivoral schools it is prevelant, although I think it would be the faculty calling the shots and them being the ones terrorizing, I mean prisons are run tightly, especially maximum security ones. Maybe I'm trying too much to brin reality. ._.  I wouldn't mind participating in this though...

GloomCookie

Yay!  Ok so um, character sheet I suppose.

Name:
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi/Homosexual/Pansexual/OMGWTF-sexual
Position: Student/Faculty
If Faculty, which are you teaching?
  • Science
  • Math
  • Gym (Boys/Girls)
  • Health (Boys/Girls)
  • Biology
  • Spanglish (English and Spanish)
  • Dean of Students
  • Vice Principle
  • Principle
  • Janitor (multiple openings)
  • Guard (multiple openings)
  • Government Inspector
If Student, which clubs are you in?
  • Football Team
  • Cheerleader Squad
  • Dance Club
  • Other:
Physical Description:
Student Classification: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, N/A (Faculty)
Temperament:
My DeviantArt

Prefect Mos

MY HS was actually designed to be turned into a prison should the area no longer need the extra HS.

But at a Maximum security school.. wouldn't it be the falcalty in charge.. im just looking for some more background into the story before going on and making up a char... though I can definitely see the appeal of building such a school :D

Odin

Quote from: BraveEarth on April 26, 2010, 11:20:39 AM
Well schools today are being moduled after prisons, especially behaivoral schools it is prevelant, although I think it would be the faculty calling the shots and them being the ones terrorizing, I mean prisons are run tightly, especially maximum security ones. Maybe I'm trying too much to brin reality. ._.  I wouldn't mind participating in this though...

Quote from: Prefect Mos on April 27, 2010, 03:58:52 AM
MY HS was actually designed to be turned into a prison should the area no longer need the extra HS.

But at a Maximum security school.. wouldn't it be the falcalty in charge.. im just looking for some more background into the story before going on and making up a char... though I can definitely see the appeal of building such a school :D

I Think the faculty is in control of the facility, but the students are in a MAXIMUM security prison. They are kids. Meaning, they'd have to do some pretty heavy shit to by put in MAXIMUM security at their age.

So basically, they are in control... But the students are cunning, dangerous, and in prison. Bad elements.

The students would do things like convince/lure the teacher from her box... Ambush guards... Things like that.

I Just hope people don't go overboard and kill security guards all the time and crap like that...

That being said, I'm interested.

GloomCookie

Thanks Odin, that's it exactly.  I know it sounds like the students are in charge, but really it's the other way around.  The boxes are there to protect faculty from the students and still try and teach.  That first post done by Pan wasn't kosher with my idea, and I'm about to PM him asking him to change it or take it down.  Makes it seem like he runs everything in his post.

But I'm so glad peeps be interested!  Please, fill out your sheets and get to playing!

Name: Linna Lane
Position: Faculty
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Teaching: History
Physical Description: See pic
Temperament: Outgoing, easy to like, hard to anger.  Vindictive when angry.
My DeviantArt

Lynnie

I want in! I'll be a student! Character sheet coming up!

Lady Aura

Definatly count me in. I shall have a profile up as soon as my computer works properly. (half hour at max.)

~A~

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Lynnie

Name: Angela Young (Angie to her friends)
Position: Student
Oritentation: Bi-sexual (both charry and player >>)

•Cheerleader Squad
•Other: Dance Team
Physical Description:
Student Classification:  Senior
Temperament: Comes off as nice and sweet but wrong her once and you'll find out whats hidden inside pom poms. Tends to butter up to the teachers to distract them to help out the gangs that roam the hall. Using her sex appeal to her advantage seems to work well for her.

Nim

I am interested will have a character ready here ummmm sometime today.  LOL

GloomCookie

Welcome Miss Young, to Rottendam High.  Best get yourself to class.  Don't want to be late.

Also, we are also looking for a doctor and nurse role.  Male and female roles on each.  And we also would like an inspector, someone who inspects the school to ensure compliance with the laws.  This person will be a real pain in the ass for the rest of the faculty.

Teaching positions will only have one opening, but guard and janitor roles will be open to any who want to join.
My DeviantArt

Odin

Name: Nick Mane
            Sexuality: Bisexual. Both on the dominant side, but also affectionate.

* Football Team
    * Other:

Physical Description:

Student Classification: Senior.
Temperament: Gives off a cold and careless attitude, but is extremely affectionate on the inside. His reputation mainly consist of protecting the females of Rottendam Maximum Security High School.

Odin

Also, is it 1pp?(One Per Person?)

GloomCookie

Quote from: Odin on April 27, 2010, 07:19:12 AM
Also, is it 1pp?(One Per Person?)

It's 1pp for faculty positions, since there are only so many openings.  Students, I'd prefer you not go over three (not including twins)
My DeviantArt

Odin

So, is it okay for one Faculty and One student?

Also, what about cross playing?

Males playing Females, and vise versa?

I'm asking for... A friend... *Shifty eyes*

GloomCookie

Quote from: Odin on April 27, 2010, 07:23:43 AM
So, is it okay for one Faculty and One student?

Also, what about cross playing?

Males playing Females, and vise versa?

I'm asking for... A friend... *Shifty eyes*

Hehe it's ok Odin, I know where you're coming from.  You can play, at most, one faculty and three students.  Twins count as only one student, but triplets count as two student spots, and will require approval.  I'm not going to allow anything more than three.

And as far as crossplaying, I don't mind what you do.  What's between your character's legs is entirely up to you.
My DeviantArt

Odin

I Think there should be a sexual orientation/interest part added to the Character sheet... Just so people know how to interact with others.

*Edit*

Both for the character, and for the player.

For example, a male might be interested in non-con m/m, but their character may be purely straight. Y'know?

Lynnie

I posted mine in an edit to my sheet cuz that it is a good idea

Lady Aura

Rachel and Raven Solk
[/size]
Position: Students
Cheerleader Squad
Other:
Student Classification: Junior
Temperament: She is shy, often keeps to herself, her closest friends or her brother. She stutters around men she likes, and just remains mute, just listening and taking everything in. He is loud, and sometime obnoxious. A bit of a joker, most people don't understand him, or why he flirts with anything that moves.... even once a cow. (As a dare though he still did it.) Their friends, which so happen to be the same group of people, do not understand how twins could have such opposite personalties, even though looking and dressing like each other at times. (No he doesn't wear skirts or dresses, but there is similarities in there sty

He is often tease for being gay, even though he is only bisexual. She is overlooked until she came out of her bubble and joined the squad as well. Knowing Angela, and becoming fast friends, even best friends, Angie worked to help Rachel out of her bubble, pushing her to do wonderful and even scary things. She is straight, but could possibly be persuaded to try other things. Both are submissive as well.

Both are Twins!

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Nim

Name:  Garrett Flannery
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: Weight lifter and Swimmer/Diver
Physical Description: 5'8" 145 1bs dark brown almost black shoulder length hair, dark green eyes.  His father was Irish, his mother Greek.  Has tattoos of Celtic Knotting and Dragons on chest, back and arms.  Along with a few on his legs.  Mostly wears Jeans, T-shirts and either a black leather jacket or a faded jeans jacket depending on mood and or weather.  Wears a gold necklace with a gold dragon charm and two small gold hoop earrings in each ear. 
Student Classification:  Senior
Temperament: Birth sign is Scorpio.  Can be either a very good friend or worst enemy depending how how he is treated.  Not prone to becoming angry is more likely to get even.  Could be "A" student if he applied himself or bothered to care but he doesn't so he settles for a "C" average.  Absolutely hates math with a purple passion (that includes math teachers).

Xiddeus

Name:  Corinthe Van Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Position: Faculty Guard Captain
Physical Description:
Corinthe is not big, but toned.  The kind of strength that lies in wait like a cobra coiled and ready to strike.  Black close cropped hair that tries to spike on it own adorns his head.  He keeps his uniforms pristine and crisp, even shining the buttons when he has the chance.  Metal taps are attached to his combat boots so everyone hears him walking up on them.He never reveals his heritage, except when he accidentally lapses into it when speaking, even as his copper skin tone betrays him.  He has numerous military style tattoos from each of the prisons he worked at before, thinking that this job would be his key to a nice quite retirement later in life.  His favorite is on his back and displays a winged skull with the words 'Kill em All, Let God sort em out!'

Temperament: Very disciplined and militaristic, having grown up an army brat.  He doesn't want to catch anyone breaking the rules, he just wants to punish them for being stupid when they do. He performs his job well and precisely by the book, on paper.  In practice he bends them quite frequently to keep the inmates... the kids inline, knowing that a couple of small infractions are beneath the attentions of any authority. These animals needed some release or else they would try to shank a body at every turn instead of any.  Even though he is Captain, he find himself still walking the halls himself, unable to let go of old habits.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!