Belial's Cravings & Ideas

Started by BeliallMorningstar, November 01, 2023, 08:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeliallMorningstar

Please Read Before Contacting Me

• I mainly play female and submissive gay male characters and sometimes Non-Binary characters.

• I usually roleplay in third person, if I write diary entries they will be in first. I prefer if my partner writes in third person as well.

• Please check out my O/Os before you contact me. Here is a link to My O/Os

• I prefer to write in forums when it comes to roleplaying, I am open rping over dm as well.  I do not roleplay off site either. OCC is very important to me so feel free to dm me when need be. I try to respond to dms as fast as I can.

• Your gender doesn't effect wether I roleplay with you or not.

• I usually write 3-6 paragraphs but can do a novella size as well, I enjoy quite descriptive detail in my posts and I ask that my partner do their best to match me.

• I love fandom roleplays, especially canon/oc, however I don't double up and do not play canon chars in sexual situations. If I have to play a canon char it will be as a side character.

• I do not enjoy being ghosted by people, please contact me if you can to let me know your going to be away.

• Characters must be 18 + do not ask me to play younger and do not play younger than that.

• Please DM me if your interested in rping, please do not comment on here.

BeliallMorningstar

My Taboo Plot Ideas
The Ultimate Taboo
Plot
My Character has graduated from University (must be 18+ chars) Her mother died when they were younger, and my char was adopted by their Aunt. There Father/Brother was falsely imprisoned on a drug charge. They have not been in contact with their Father/Older brother until now because their adoptive Mother forbid it. So they decide to go visit their Father/Older Brother for the summer until they figure out their next steps in life. However unawares to them their Father/Older Brother feels himself growing very strong and very taboo feelings for my char. He is ashamed of these feelings and doesn't say anything about it at first but as time goes by his feelings grow to be too much. He sees his wife in my char and decides to act on his feelings, slowly making advances on my character until the feelings are returned.
The Priest's Bride
Plot
My char was left as an orphan and raised by a corrupt order order. My char is unaware of the future that is in store for them and they are raised to be pure and loyal bride to the head Priest. On my chars 19th birthday they are to be married off to the head Priest. However will they fall in love with another order member and in the end try to escape one night so that they may be free to love on and another.
Sacrificed To Monsters
Plot
Every 10 years the local village is to offer up one of their youth to be a sacrifice and in return they get another ten years of protection from you the Lycan/Vampire Lord (Whatever you chose), the sacrifice must be pure of virtue and meet the right requirements to pass. However this time around there is something different about this sacrifice that has been offered up to your char. They possess an immense power hidden inside of them, that would make strengthen your char's family bloodline and finally give them the healthy have been looking for. Their past sacrifices were just devoured, but your char has decide to spare mine from such a death but in return they must become your chars mate.

BeliallMorningstar

Original Plots & Pairings
To Save The Human Race
Plot
Its the zombie apocalypse, the disease is spreading rapidly and killing people (women) left and right in MC's country. MC wakes up in a lab, everyone is dead around her, she has no clue who she is or where she is from, no clue what happened to her and why she is in a lab. As she is trying to escape she ends up getting bit, her body has no reactions for she is immune to the disease (however she has heightened human senses and strength). She ends up running into YC who has been stuck in the lab for the last few months (they can be whatever occupation you wish) and she is trying to access the computer mainframe to get information about herself, however at this location she cannot so they must travel to a bigger facility outside a big city so she cane find out who and what she is. MC being immune and one of the few living females around make her a hot commodity so they would be in a lot of danger. The organization behind her creation finds out she is alive and send teams after her, she was made to save the human race in more ways than one so that is why they want her back.(This can be used for TWD as well)
Forbidden Treasure
Plot
My character is the offspring of a Yakuza boss, many have asked for he/his hand in marriage or a sexual encounter, but she/he had turned them down, thus causing many to want her/him dead or kidnapped, forcing her/him to marry them. Once they start getting stalked and threats on their life, their father decides to place his most trusted officer as my characters protector. Where my char goes the guard goes with them, my char protests their father makes it very clear the guard is not to leave their side. My char wants nothing more to do with their guard though it is clear to them that this guard has feelings for my char. They slowly seeing it grow over time, however my char is too proud to admit it but they are falling for your char as well. However, as time continues my character father decides it timed to marry his offspring off, not happy with this arrangement your char decides to do something about it.
Will They Ever Find Love?
Plot
My char is a Shinigami (Grim Reaper) cursed to be alone and hated for all her life, all she has ever wanted was something or someone to love and be loved in return. She hated herself and what she is, she feels like she is nothing but a monster. One day she is sent to kill your character, something deep inside her changes, she can't bring herself to do it. She lets your character go but they don't seem frightened of her. So your char decides to try and repay my char for her kindness in whatever way they can. My char tries to tell you char that it was just her following her gut, she couldn't bring herself to kill them and that they don't have to repay her. After this exchange my char finds herself always bumping into your character not sure why they keep following her, trying to contact her. She reminds them that she is a monster and does not deserve this kindness nor to be loved, she always comes off as cold and uncaring but deep down inside she is terrified your char is going to run from her, hate her but she never shows it.
The Runaway
Plot
My character is a former noble who's family has fallen on hard times however instead of letting their father marry them off to get a dowery they decide to run from their family and make their way for the capital city where they ship docks are. Thinking they have drafted themselves into the King's navy they realize they have become a member of a pirate crew. Your character happens to be the ship's captain. My character if I am playing female (If male my char will be trying to disguise his identity) is trying her hardest to disguise the fact that they are a woman from your char and the rest of the crew, she is no damsel however, she secretly taught herself how to fight but it wouldn't be enough if the men of the crew end up finding out and decide to do something. Same goes if my char is male, the crew will want of piece of his handsome noble self. Eventually your character finds out my char's secret but decides to keep my onboard, on the condition that I do not wonder or stray to far from your char's side. Eventually you chars feeling start to grow and they decide to make advances, unaware my characters is starting to fall for yours.
From The Pinnacle To The Pit
Plot
YC is a Demon Lord and has been watching MC from afar for many years, lust and something more growing in YC. YC wish to possess and not allow anyone else have MC. One day MC is kicked from Heaven for standing up to God about Lucifer and for not following the rules. MC was ratted out by Arch Angel Gabriel. Later YC finds mine in bad sorts after being beaten by a bunch of humans , though their purity is intact. YC actually saw MC's  all and decided to come to their aid. YC offers to help mine in getting revenge on the angel who got MC kicked from Heave. But in return MC must pay a price be it their purity or their soul but in doing soul they will become a fallen angel.
Love Over Title
Plot
YC has been assigned to be mine as their protector, but MC is to be travel to the capital city to be shown to the Emperor for a option in marriage. However YC fees that there is something very sinister about him and have decided to stick by MC's side no matter what, until YC can figure out what the Emperor is planning. YC eventually finds out that the once kind and caring Emperor was taken over by a demon and has become corrupted. One special thing about MC is that they are  from a noble family with purifying powers. IMC ends up cleansing the Emperor and he decides that he wants to marry MC in return. However YC has come care so very much about mine and has even fallen in love with MC. YC decides that they are going to go against the Emperor's wishes and marry MC instead. Or do our chars end up fleeing in the dead of night keeping their love a secret?

BeliallMorningstar

Here Are My Fandom Cravings
I am looking for people to play certain Canon Chars.

Loki, Hannibal Lecter, The Joker, Sesshomaru.
I am currently craving Inuyasha, Batman, Iron Man, Thor (Loki), Harry Potter, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Hannibal, The Band Ghost, Lucifer, Hannibal!
Genres I am curranty craving!
Horror/Slasher
Fantasy
Sci Fi
Romance
Super Hero/Villains

Un'anima Contorta
(Hannibal TV Show)
Plot
I would be playing a young detective woman recently promoted to criminal profiler for the FBI. Her Father happens to be the commissioner and a friend to Hannibal Lecter who he is unaware is a serial killer. My char is assigned to a string of cases and bodies have been popping up all over Baltimore all the way to Minnesota. Hannibal runs into her upon a case and she catches in interest, seeing a darkness in her that she is unaware of. He decides to take her on at his protégé and slowly starts to corrupt her mind. She comes across cases that have a different design to them, figuring its another killer. She is unaware that said killer is Hannibal the cannibal. Is he able to corrupt her before she catches on, or is she going to figure it out before its too late? I am hoping for a game of cat and mouse and twisted corruption.
His Hell Cat
Plot
The Joker comes across my oc's information somehow from documents from the league of shadows, so he knows her strengths and weaknesses. And he sees the list who have failed to contain her and tame her so just for fun he decides to go after her just to spite the others and to get a laugh. However he decides he'll use this to his advantage using her too to take out his toughest enemies. And make her his bodyguard as well. Not to mention he has a list for her as well if enemies for her. But before all of this to happen he has to corrupt her and break her, make her loyal to him.
God Slayer
Plot
  Loki is looking for the Devil's Daughter who he hope will protect him from some being called the God Eater, who wishes to devourer Loki's magic and lifeforce to strengthen their own. She/Him is said to have the power to destroy this monster Loki is running from. But he ends up tricking her/he into being bound to him (Loki). Loki ends up finding their sass and fiery attitude towards them very thrilling and amusing. This causing Loki to want piece of her/him, though the devil's spawn wants absolutely nothing to do with Loki. But being bound to the Trickster God, they cannot raise a weapon against Loki to harm or kill him. Now they are secretly trying to find a way to break their bond. But will Loki refuse to let them go or will thy both not be able to leave each other?
Ruler Of The 9 Realms
Plot/History
My character ( Jötunn/Asgardian/Mutant ) has been sealed away for the last 100 years by Dr. Strange himself went back in time to make this happen. He for saw her/him being able to get their hands on the God of Thunder's Mjolnir and bring Thor to his knees. Along with the power to eradicate the avengers. And whoever controls her/him has the power to rule over all of the 9 realms. Now my char has had a life a bit like Loki's where they were abandoned at birth, not deemed powerful enough by their Father. Their mother died when my character was young. The they ended up being raised by a dark sorcerer who ended up betraying them and selling them away to a galactic side show. They managed to break free eventually only to have Doctor Strange seal them away at the bottom of the Antarctic sea without explanation. They have been alone ever since, this could teach Loki a bit of pity and love.
Sesshomaru's Curse
Plot
Sesshomaru has come across a new enemy, a dark powerful demon from the north, has he met his match? It has managed to land a blow on the great Lord of the Western Lands cursing the great demon to a most vile and painful death. He has a limited amount of time to find the Princess who guards the cure to his curse. Or his lands will go to his half demon brother Inuyasha who really has no interest in this title and if Sesshomaru were to die, the lands would also be at threat of being destroyed by the very demon the cursed him. Toga's spirit appears before Sesshomaru one night bringing his son new hope and a prophecy. "You shall carry this curse son but if you find the princess and gain her heart you will be cured of the curse and gain a wife an heir and true happiness. But you must learn to care about others, not just yourself. With a change of soul then will you truly be free of the curse." Toga will say with a warning.

BeliallMorningstar

Pairings I Enjoy

Taboo Pairings
Father/Daughter
Father/Son
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Older Brother/Younger Brother
Older Futa Sister/Younger Sister
Uncle/Nieces
Uncle/Nephew
Twincest

Other Pairings

Teacher/Student
Priest/Member Of Flock
Doctor/Patient
Boss/Employee
Jock/Geek
Lawyer/Innocent 
Serial Killer/Detective 
Hunter/Creature
Lucifer/Angel
Lucifer/Demon
God/Human Or Demi God/Goddess
Werewolf Alpha/Human (Changes them later)
Vampire/Human (Changes them later)
Monarch/Mage
Mage/Apprentice
Mafia Boss/Geek
Bodyguard/Guarded
Alien/Hybrid
Pirate Captain/Lord or Lady
Navalman/Pirate Captain
Knight/Princess or Prince
Prince/Knight
Shinigami/Human
Villain/Hero
Hero/Hero
Villain/Villain
Villain/Corrupted Mutant

Anthro Furry Pairings
(I tend to mostly play a wolf or a lion furry, a dragon when it comes to scalies. All characters mut be in anthro forms.)

Wolf/Wolf
Lion/Lion
Wolf/Jackal
Wolf/Fox
Fox/Wolf
Dragon/Dragon
Dragon/Wolf
Snake/Wolf
Snake/Lion
Equine/Wolf
Equine/Lion

BeliallMorningstar

Fandoms And Characters I Am Looking To Play Against

Marvel
Venom
Carnage
Knull
Johnny Blaze
Loki
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Wolverine

DC
The Joker
Scarecrow
Batman
Malcolm Meryln

Doctor Who
The 9th Doctor
The 10th Doctor
The 11th Doctor
The 13th Doctor (Only F/F I will do)
The Master
Captain Jack Harkness

Star Wars
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Kylo Ren
Qui Gon Jinn
Obi Wan Kenobi

Harry Potter
Severus Snape
Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Newt Scamander

Inuyasha
Sesshomaru
Inuaysha
Koga
Naraku
Miroku

Ghost The Band
Papa 3
Papa 4
Cardinal Terzo
Cardinal Copia
Swiss Ghoul
Sodo Ghoul
Aether Ghoul
Phantom Ghoul
Young Nihil

Suspense/Horror/Slasher
Pinhead
Chatterer
Freddy Krueger
Lucifer
Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikklesen)
Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp)
Xenomorph
Yaujta (Predator)

Pirates Of The Caribbean
Captain Jack Sparrow
Commadore James Norrington
Lord Cutler Beckett
William Turner

Attack On Titan
Armin Arlert
Erwin Smith
Eren Jaeger
Riener Braun
Levi Ackerman
Naruto
Kakashi
Orochimaru
Gaara
Itachi Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

BeliallMorningstar

Continued Fandom Search 

Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit
Thranduil
Elrond
Legolas
 Thorin Oakenshield

Twilight
Jasper
Edward
Carlisle   
Aro
Jacob

Underworld
Viktor
 Michael Corvin
Markus Corvinus
Kraven
Soren
David
Raze
Lucian

BeliallMorningstar

Adding the Idea of Pokémon (Your char) and Trainer (My Char) who would be female or gay sub male. Looking for a make Pokémon either canine or feline who is intelligent and can speak. 

Looking for a Reverse Harem 

My char keeps getting men gifted to them from kingdom rulers trying to make alliances. They aren't really what sure think at first but these men in my chars harem want nothing more than to please my char.

I huge bonus is if anyone is willing to play a dominant femboy to have fun with my char.

Pretty much what it says, looking for someone willing to feed my craving for a male harem for my character. I am fine with humans, elves, vampires, werewolves, anthro furries as well. If you are interested in taking me up on this please send me a dm.I am alright with rping in forums or in dms.

BeliallMorningstar

Of Metal And Flesh
Plot
My char is a young woman who is gifted an AI robot on her 18th birthday by her best friend. Unbeknownst to my char the robot is for more than cleaning, he was pomade for pleasing people sexually. Her friend gifted her the robot in hopes my char to lose her virginity and enjoy sex. My char will either be a tomboy or a nerd, with no confidence and believes that she'll never attract a man. Over time the robot starts feel human feelings towards my character, he is the only one of his make to do so. Eventually he starts making careful sexual advances towards my char, wanting nothing more than to please her. I am hoping to continue with her returning the feelings, they are found out and have to run from society all the while the robot is trying to find a way to become human.
To Save A Monster
(Batman/OC)
Plot
Plot
My char is a Daughter of Ra's Al Ghul from another world where Batman is dead, her life is in danger and running from League of Assassins. She betrayed her Father by destroying the source of the Lazarus Pits, trying to bring an end to her father's cruelty. Finding out about this, her Father has put a bounty on his own daughters head.Somehow she gets transported to a world where Batman is alive. He finds her one night in an alley way defending herself from thugs, her fighting skills so familar. He drops in and utterly terrified of the Batman, she tries to run but he stops her wanting to help her after hearing her story. My char doesn't trust Batman for he was made as the villain in her world. I'm looking for a bond between her and Bruce Wayne, he tries to teach better ways while falling in love with her. But Ra's Al Ghul comes after them, trying to break them apart and kill her.

[/color]

BeliallMorningstar

I am looking for a someone who would be up to playing a male teacher who happens to be a werewolf alpha. He would be looking for a an alpha female, he has fallen in love with my character who happens to be his 18 year old student. 

The only issue is, she is human and has no idea that he is a werewolf or the fast that a supernatural world exists. To make things even stranger my character is a rather needy shy girl who is the daughter of a Yakuza family head. But her Father is well aware of the supernatural world and works with the local packs. 

Now I am hoping the teacher can’t take it anymore and decides to make his move on his student, deciding to confess his feelings for her and come out with the truth that he is a werewolf. But there is a few issues, one is that she doesn’t believe him, two is she doesn’t feel worthy of his love. 

I am hoping for further build on this plot, I am looking for romance, a tender yet protective male. It would be easiest for me to rp over discord. 

Dm me if you’re interested.

BeliallMorningstar

Merman/human 

A merman prince saves a human girl who was pushed into the water and is drowning. He brings her to shore where she is found and taken to the hospital. The prince doesn’t see her many months and starts to grow worried, he comes to realize he has fallen in love with the girl. So he decides grain human legs and go to shore in the search for his love.