Demi Lovato & Dean Winchester Pairing (F lf M)

Started by ToxicAngel, January 01, 2020, 02:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToxicAngel

I want to play Demi Lovato, who I have a deep admiration for while my writing partner plays Dean Winchester. I want both of us to try to play our characters as close to their real personalities as possible.

For whatever reason Dean is hunting separately from Sam. He's trying to track a vampire nest in LA. Demi gets ambushed by a group of vamps, and the leader force-feeds her his blood, turning her in hopes she will join their nest. Dean arrives at the scene, but not fast enough to save her. The vamps make a run for it, and when Dean sees that she has been turned and knocked unconscious he takes her back to his motel room. He remembers when he was turned, and he remembers being cured. He decides he's going to try to cure her, but in order to do that he has to make sure she doesn't feed, and he has to get the blood of the vamp who turned her. When he tells Demi what has happened she decides she wants to go with him to get the vamp's blood and to clean out the nest. After the job is done and she is cured she asks if she can start hunting with him. He tells her hunting is not a good life and that he doesn't want to bring her into it, but she says if he isn't going to let her hunt with him she will just have to hunt on her own. After learning about the dangers that hide in the dark she can't just pretend they don't exist. Dean decides he'd rather her hunt with him than hunt alone, so they start hunting together. Over time a romance develops.

An optional addition to this plot is that they eventually meet up with Sam, and Demi tells Selena Gomez about monsters and hunting. Selena thinks Demi might be in a delusional episode or relapse, so she requests proof. After Demi proves it to her Selena decides she wants to hunt too. She joins Sam, Dean, and Demi on the road. In this case you would also play Sam, and I would play Selena. Maybe a romance could develop between them as well.

I already have a novella starter ready for Demi and Dean.

Please message me if interested!

ToxicAngel

Bump! Still craving this, and no luck finding anyone who is interested!