Vampire/ Lycan plot (M seeking F, Van)

Started by Jecht, August 12, 2010, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I just watched Underworld:Rise of the Lycans for the first time and I love the plot behind it. It won't be exactly like it but I'm thinking something similar.

Lycans are the slaves, vampires are the royalty. Daughter of the King falls in love with one of the lycans. Needless to say they have to be quiet about their love. It could eventually end up being them running away and him getting caught. I'm open for ideas.

;D ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Trish

Seems interesting, would this be more of a long term on plot? Where we would take our time easing into the situation and would they have know each other since childhood?

Jecht

Hmm...we can ease into it and yeah it would be long term. I'm thinking it's sort of your classic forbidden love.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Trish

Ok, I follow your lead. Just let me know when you are ready.